Islam is the biggest threat of 21th century

Islam is the biggest threat of 21th century.
And feminism is the steppladder for it into the western civilisation.

We need strategies to defeat both of it.
Countries like Sweden and Germany are falling apart. You can say, they deserve it and its their own fault. But we cant let them fall. This cancer will spread. And your homecountry will be next.

Stop doing nothing.

Discuss solutions.

Feels better and better each day to be out of tge EU

The problem is tolerance.

I dated a German girl and it was really fucking weird. I would annoy the shit out her and she would tell me she would "tolerate it" but she would never ask me to change.

You people are fucking weird. Anyways,
most people are aware that Islam is not a religion of peace. Look at the polls. Islam is viewed negatively in the west and it is just a vocal amount of radical lefties who are advocating Islam for their own political benefit.

Most Westerns just have no idea how barbaric Islam is and in fact most people from the Middle East as because they live in comfy neighborhoods that aren't infested with crime. Look at India and other parts of Asia that are close to significant Muslim populations. All of them view Muslims with suspicion and hate them.

its misleaded tolerance. Especially in Germany. Everything you say is racist. You critisise a world view and people say you are racist, a nazi --> intollerant.

>jews are you greatest allies
>there is nothing wrong with jews
If you ignore the whole bombing civilians, burning kidnapped children alive, steamrolling girls, hollywood child rape rings, boy fucking rabbies, backstabbing, ursury, nepotism, rape nigger appologist propaganda in western media and millions of mutilated penises

We flips kinda agree with you man.

>Dr_Caveman

doubtful.jpg

Yeah. Most people are also too scared to interject. I've had people from school call me a racist and I wasn't afraid to call them out on their nonsense. Once you call them out and point to them precisely that they are full of shit, they will cower and back down.

You honestly expect any of these people you meet day to day to have any backbone? No one who has researched Islam can come to the conclusion that Islam is a religion of peace. Hence, everyone is just mimicking the vocal libtards.

Is there any subbed version of this?
cant understand swampgerman.

never found a subbed Version - would be fun.