Can you tell your kids that you were on the right side of history too, Sup Forums?

Can you tell your kids that you were on the right side of history too, Sup Forums?

>implying I'll procreate

I'll tell my kids that we orientals are the best fence sitters on this stinking shit pile of a planet and had nothing to do with the genocide.

*THIS very specific genocide in particular, this time

fixd

>20 years from now after the great holy war we will be celebrated like the Reconquistadores before us
Feels good desu

Hope we also get badass statues of how to deal with African invaders

First Post Saddest Post
>no Whites left in Germany by 2040

>i can tell their mom was on the right side of history

behide the wrong side of the prison visiting window.

>whites become the minority
>worldwide productivity slows to a crawl
>scientific discoveries diminish
>no interplanetary travel
>go to bars and be willing to tell this to anyone who asks
>"you're a bigot user. see how better this world is without whites in charge of nothing?"

>more whites than blacks at a BLM rally

america... what happened man?

she will still have to tell her kids that their father's went to go get a pack of cigarettes and never came back

Probably not.

But I can tell them that I spend my time making sure my kids have a nice house and money for collage. Aka give them a future.

No one will remember this shooting in 20 years because there will most likely be another, bigger, one this year. Hell, knowing the US probably before September.

>Implying that that is your choice and not just your fate because who you are as a person.

Even BLM leader is white. It's mostly white movement.

Why is it that only 2 of the 3 fist emojiis black?

It's very much my choice. Nothing will happen if I refuse to breed.

What is the "right" side of history, a philosopher might argue that this bitches perceptions is wrong gurl.

Right next to right is left.

>right
yes

> their mom was on the right side if history

What about the dad? Do they even know who he is?

#BLM

I will tell my hordes of children that I was the reaper.

all lives matter

if you only care about one race you are racist

if you only care about one species you are speciesist

>implying white refugees don't all flee to Australia and turn it into core nation of the world

dem folk need Marcus Garvey

Right side is the winning side

>the right side of history

is it even possible to say this and be right

Yes, I infrequently post this image with "When will you bigots realise you're on the wrong side of history?"

>muslims
>owning a dog

jej

Surely everyone thinks they're on the right side? It's such an asinine thing to say.

Even the worst of all of us will meet women trying to get impregnated. They start to become a nuisance as you hit your late 20's where some start to fear they'll never have kids and they latch onto anyone remotely viable as father material.

Why aren't people mad about Obama killing a US veteran with a drone on US soil!!!!!!!!!!

Why are they watching an ISIS video with their children?

OUT OUT OUT!

I'm one the RIGHT side of history, at the very least.

Absolutely. I can say that over 50% of the nation voted for a black president twice and still the blacks complained about dem racisms. I simply turned away and said fuck it, let them bash each other up - Im done caring about whinging whiney fucking self absorbed babies.

Me on the right

Yes. The RIGHT side. TRUMP HEIL

(((white)))

fixed that image for you m8

>dog inside house
>NO HIJAB ON GIRL
>NON ISLAMIC CLOTHING EXCEPT WOMAN

ABSOLUTELY HARAM!

Yes I can, I supported Brexit long before the UK's referendum on EU membership happened and I still do (and I ALWAYS WILL). I am on the right side of history.

There is no such thing as the right side of history. Only the side of history currently considered good by the victors.

Does that mean that Obama has now carried out drone bombings in 8 different countries?

I will be too busy telling my kids about the coral reefs and equatorial rainforest they will never get to see functioning to talk about myself.

What does that even mean? You are somehow "right" if your side wins out? History is replete with bad things that have won out.

When we're the minority though, then we'll have the power to lash back and cry oppression. The pendulum swings ever onward, user.

My kids will be told that the bad guys always win, and they do it by institutional cheating, and by covering eachothers backs.

Ill tell them about Hillary Clinton, and how she never went to prison, and how if they are smart, they wont either.

Ill also teach him all humans are scum and not worth caring about, that they would throw you off a cliff for 50$ any chance they go, especially if they knew no one would find out about it.

What a wonderful society it will be, we we teach our kids these things.

History has no inherent "right side" or "wrong side." That said, I'm convinced that the 2nd half of the 20th century and the first half of the 21st will be studied for hundreds of years as an incredibly barbaric time, signalling the end of the US as a nation.

yeah man, i'll tell them all about how i voted for the 45th president donald trump and helped fight back against the various domestic terrorist groups like black lives "matter" and other such thought police.

fuck off birdless mexico.

You can't refuse when no one is offering.

the father is gonna be on the left side of history if you get what i'm saying

Blacklivesmatter is abt acting US acting all democratic and liberal preaching equality to keep fags happy

Any power the oppressed can have only comes from either numbers, or, if they're a minority, from the good graces of the majority who outnumber them.

If you think a black majority would ever be as generous and compassionate to a white minority as the current white majority is to the black minority, then you're a fool.

Once the motherfucker started killing people he had to go. I don't give a fuck about skin color you start killing innocent people when there is no war at home you are a defective human.

>Daddy, where are we going?
>>Shut up Whitey Cracker
>Daddy I'm scared
>>Shut up and get in line
>A bunch of glorious black men receive my gracious reparation and slide their superior black phallaces inside her.
>I scream, 'I REPENT, I REPENT, I REPENT'
>Daughter is screaming, "WHY!? WHY!?"
>I smirk towards her and tip my fedora, "I was on the right side of history. Nothing personal kid."

>History
>Wrong or right side

*right side of the wall

You do realise that if those kids wanted to leave the goth their father would kill them right?

>Basement dwelling racist stormweenies neet on Sup Forums
>remotely viable as father material

Okay then.

Join us friend, together we can rule the galaxy!

Sounds like you have a bright future ahead of yourself.

"Cough" asians.

That's that free college shit....they get college credits in obsolete culture studies ...could be someones boss someday...god help us all

I like your pragmatism.

She's dating a white, European dude

If I had kids, I'm afraid we'd get Ruby Ridge'd.

After the great race war i will be able to sit down with my kids in a all white country and say i did my part for you to have a better life now go out and take advantage of it

That makes it even more cringe worthy i will never understand self hating whites they make me feel sick

Asians imitate, not innovate.

Also, BUILD WALL PACO!

I already got 2 kids and me and my old lady plan on having at least another 2 or 4

I've always been on the right side of history