/got/ general - vintage edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

filtered

Daenerys is Azor Ahai

this is /got/, you are all redditors

Tirion is Azor Ahai and he will find Brightroar after meeting up with his uncle and turn it into Lightbringer after sacrificing Daenerys

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Gendrick

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

why do people post such boring images for the OP

what, were you expecting off-season /got/ to be interesting?

grrm hate general?

how about we say nice things about gurm instead

he's pretty good at describing food

/lbg/ says hello :3

OP fucked it with absolute shit image
>page 8

REAL BREAD

>literally an hour late
stop trying to force your shit

Maybe he'll get on with writing if we say nice things
I like fat pink masts

>trying to force a new thread over an hour late became you don't like the pictures on an anonymous mongolian basketweaving forum

your OP image is literally worse

heres to hoping TWOW comes out in june and its finally confirmed that stannis is indeed dead as on the show

imagine being this buttblasted
hopefully gurm wont pull the character assassination as well though

Is GRRM setting her up as the end-game villain?

This is the kind of quality content that keeps me coming back here

Isn't Podrick dead?

because one of them smelt dornish

hella fr*ckin epid dude

How buttblasted will /got/ be when a scene similar to this is the last one in the series finale?

it will all be worth it so long as tyrion farts loudly and starts whistling the rains of castamere after making a quip about how it truly was a song of ice and fire

i wouldnt have it any other way

friendly reminder

reminder that all the other three had to do was be nonwhite and they would get retconned functional dicks too

is that suppose to be myrcella or cersei?

cersei
dis one is myrcella

all of this artists drawings have the exact same face.

because grrm writes 90% of his female characters as 10/10s

Take bran out of this graphic you asshole

Reminder that Jon has broken every vow now but one.

Baby Jonerys coming soon

And will fulfill every vow.

Flaming sword coming soon

this is what passes for a post in /got/ in 2017, sad.

we use to have quality b8 like the stannis vendor

theres no excuse for not getting cowgirl'd by meera 24/7

>this is what passes for a post in /got/ in 2017, sad.

so this triggers you but the first like 10 shit/posts in this thread, youre fine with

How will you react when he debuts next season?

eh, i think they do a decent amount of differentiation for the style
it doesn't help that grrm just describes a ton of characters as generically attractive without much distinction
pretty decent stuff overall imo

Azor Jaqen

*BRAAAAAAAAPPPP*-*brrrrrtttt*

Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Jaqen H'ghar will become the king of Westeros, ruler of the seven kingdoms. With blessings of the Many-Faced God, he will destroy the White Walkers and become the Azor Ahai.

Azor Jaqen

rapist h'ghar

The House H'ghar

Kapsalon 4 Life!

Salty Cunt!

When will we see Stygai
When will we see K'dath

Pree!

based

Jaqen, Jaqen H'ghar!

Holy shit Westeros is the new Syria.

this t b h

wait this is meant to be in the show, right?
the fuck is the stormlands doing in black?

>wait this is meant to be in the show, right?

Yes, red - Targ, gold - Lannister, grey - claimant territories

>the fuck is the stormlands doing in black?

Stormlands is Ukraine/China after world war 1. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on there.

Doubtful. She'll marry Jon and have Tyrion as her Hand so that they can rule as a Triumvirate.

Is Dany a Mary Sue in the books or is it just the show

ah, the map makes it look like the stormlands are part of team stark/arryn

well her dragons are sort of mary-sue plot devices regardless, but the books go into detail of all the ways she's a shit ruler at least, whereas D&D brush that under the rug massively

At least he'll kill some freyshits first in twow

is dany isis in this analogy?
does that make cersei assad or what?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Afternoon /got/

who cares, the show is only canon up to season 4

yes but Martells are supposed to be Middle Eastern looking so should look very different to a Lannister

This thread is fucking boring and fucking slow, come on you nerds, bumpy dump this fucking thread!

And we're waiting till summer just for 7 fucking episodes? Fucking hell HBO!

Should I buy TWOW?

Holy fuck D&D said they wish they didn't have to have killed Cat even though they could still fucking do Stoneheart what fucking retards

they were trolling

Stannis will still be king

I think a large part of /got/ doesn't give a fuck anymore.

we whine about everything because that's what people do on the internet/Sup Forums, but we're kinda used to everything sucking, have been used to it for years now on that shitshow.

I mean... Arya story in S6 was probably the worst story arc ever written on television. But it didn't make me angry or sad, it just made me laugh at how horrible an arc D&D could write.

I expect it to go the same way with whatever cliche meme ending they come up with.

Plus, even before D&D graduated in crayons, when they could write semi-coherent stuff, people knew they'd go with something like that, anyway.

no. waifufags like to think their waifu is a 10/10.

There is AT MOST three 10/10 in the books.
Daenerys is one for sure, Val is probably one, and Melisandre might be one, but we don't have as much information to know for sure. There probably is just 2, Dany and Val.

The rest is just waifufag shit.
>Hurr catelyn is the most beautifulest women ever - confirmed by absolutely nothing in the books
Ygritte is pig disgusting, Sansa is cute but not a 10, Arya is probably not as ugly as we're led to believe, but she isn't a 10 for sure either, we don't know enough about myrcella&margaery to know for sure, we're tricked to think Cersei is a 10 but we learn she really isn't later on, arianne is fat and the only person who's way into her was a virginfag, of course he thinks of her as a goddess... etc..etc..

There's really only 2 girls that literally everyone acknowledge as 10/10 : Dany and Val.

Is that supposed to be Arryn and only Cat's your sister?

probably Blackfish and Cat but it doesn't look like anything desu

and he doesn't have his fish pin so maybe not. maybe nestor royce.

If his second son were to be named aegon he would be aegon the 7th of his name while his first son would be aegon the 6th of his name.

there have been targaryens who have been regarded as the reincarnation of past targaryens. some named for the sake of name sakes though.

daemon blackfyre was given the sword passed down from king to king because he was regarded as aegon the first come again.

it wouldn't surprise me if he was going to name his child of prophecy after aegon the first. shit it wouldn't surprise me if he thought the prophecy led him to believe it would be aegon the first come again.

pretty sure he died before his second son was born but could have easily passed on his intent to lyanna.

would be sweet if jon is lyannas son he would be named after aemon or jaehaerys.

I wouldn't mind a second aegon if young griff is lyannas son. something refreshing over the prominent blackfyre theory and the shakey belief he is aegon the 6th. would be cool if he was both. posing as aegon the 6th while actually being an aegon the 7th.

pretty sure multiple aegons have existed during the same time period. not via the same parents but it did cause strife and tension.

Has anyone taken a look at the actual script of Battle of the Bastards? While D&D's amazing dialogue is often praised, we must also give them the proper respect for their script directions.

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf

>Tyrion flinches each time a projectile lands near the pyramid, because he’s human and it’s a natural human reaction.
>Dany never flinches. She is not the same woman who flew away from Daznak’s Pit on the back of a dragon. She is changed, changed utterly, a terrible beauty glaring at Tyrion.

>BOOM!
>That one was close.

>Dany watches Tyrion flinching, regarding him as the snake regards the mouse.

Pretty much this

The series has been derailed by D&D's shitty fanfiction.

How the fuck did they go from Season 1 which was GOAT to the last 2 seasons of crap? Is it because Season 1 had 3 REALLY good actors in Bean, Addy, and Lloyd?

I mean, Cersei being crowned Queen and slaying the Tyrells in King's Landing doesn't automatically mean everyone is going to immediately bow before her.

Stormlands will unit behind the one true King Gendry of Hous Baratheon.
Once he finishes rowing.

>mfw the show had Stannis and his Stormlands troops die off against Ramsay's magical army
I don't even like Stannis but this was bullshit.

>Val
Yeah, because Jon is such a reliable source on the beauty of women.

hopefully gendry survives and changes the stag to a bull.

also stannis was a dumb ass. 'hur doy he's just a bastard'..

so was Orys

Cersei was 10 in her youth. Of course she isn't one compared to Dany who is like sixteen years younger than her.
Cat was very good looking in her youth and even at the time of ACoK Jaime remarks on it. But looking good doesn't mean she's a 10 and she wasn't famed too much for her looks either. So probably a 7-8 in her prime.
Val is heavily overrated. We only have Jon's word for her good looks and he's not exactly a reliable narrator since he didn't exactly grow up surrounded by beauties in Winterfell. Arya was too young and Sansa only blossomed after getting to KL, Cat treated him like shit so he's not going to use her as a benchmark for beauty, he only barely saw Cersei during her stay in Winterfel and the northern inbred peasants look like shit most likely.

Dude, EVERYONE at Castle Black has the hots for Val. Axell Florent and Ser Patrek of King's Mountain actively pursued her because she was a hottie. Even Sam was more awkward than usual whenever he was around her.

are d&d seriously fucking forcing in an ed sheeren cameo after all the other stuff the cut out....

HOLY SHIT GRRM JUST ANNOUNCED TWOW CHECK HIS BLOG!!!!

>EVERYONE at Castle Black
>Sam
>Ser Patrek
So a bunch of NW losers and a man clearly persuing her because he thinks her Wildling "princess" status means anything are a reliable source confirming her a 10/10?
Come on man, her 10/10 status is pure waifufaggorty the same way Cat, Marg or Arianne are 10/10 for some people.
The fact that Axell Florent went for another wildling princess over Val just confirms that while she is good looking she's not the most beautiful woman in Westeros.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

"literally everyone" doesn't mean "jon".
EVERYONE is into Val, just like everyone is into Dany.

Plus, Val is rough and a fighter so probably dirty/bruised/scared and shit, so if she can make men go mad while wearing rags&fur,she's probably a 11/10 when she's bathed clean and dressed nicely.

>Val is heavily overrated. We only have Jon's word for her good looks
No we don,t...
Knights are asking audience with her only to see her because they all heard she was stunningly beautiful. Who do you think told her that, Jon?

Someone who is not jon randomly told knights that Val was absurdly hot, so much that they want to talk to her for no reason at all, just to see her... Whoever that is must have made quite a good selling speech.

Whoever it is, he was smitten by her looks alone, her, a dirty wildling in rags&furs. She must really be something.

Will there be a season 9 & 10 for Game of Thrones with 12-14 episode on each season? I pray to be true.

Also should I buy TWOW book?

I think we're only getting 1 more season after this year's.

That's really a shame to be honest, what show do we watch after GOT ends right here and there?

Salty Cunt!

GOT spinoffs 1-3.

Jaqen H'ghar/Faceless Men spinoff included?

this, hopefully spin offs and they milk it for all it's worth.

this, the adventures of all the people jaqen raped throughout his existence

>the adventures of all the people jaqen raped throughout his existence

this would take another 8 seasons of 12 episodes.

if they cut most of it.