Whitewashed

wow....cant believe they whitewashed Casca...racists baka

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467391843230.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that MAL? If so kill yourself.

>Watching CGI trash

go back to Sup Forums last week, faggot

Casca is a qt, 10/10 would rape into insanity.

Berserk is shit for about 5 years, mangaka is lazy ass so who da fuck care 'bout it?

>MAL

That's some damn good anime.

MAL is to Sup Forums what Reddit is for Sup Forums

100% Japanese staff

Somehow it's whitey's fault

no.
MAL is to Sup Forums what Neogaf is to Sup Forums

internalised racism through white colonialism m8
also checked

Only black thing about casca was skin anyway, and it was more of being lowborn working in the sun all day long type of brown, than actually being black.

but reddit is Sup Forumss best friend

What was wrong with delicious brown??

is this fake? I watched ep 2 a few hours ago and casca was browner than guts, and guts was darker than that bright white shit

Alright, her colour seems to shift drastically in some of the flashbacks. Could be supposed to be lightning, or, from what I've seen, probably just poor quality control,.

Casca was just vaguely tanned anyway. She had white hair and white facial features with just some random light brown skin.

It's not like she was kangz and shiet.

I'm no expert but isn't berserk taking place in not!europe? It would make sense for characters to be white.

>tfw this adaptation could be fucking amazing if they just dropped the cgi and stop skipping shit

yeah, she looks like a southern European or a Mediterranean, not a nigger. The scene in the OP is from them being surrounded in the forest with the only visible beam of light shining directly onto her face

The not!middleeast isn't far off and invades it at one point, so a common theory is that she's part sandnigger.

>social justice warriors watch infiltrated anime

i fucking hope the japs say fuck you gaijin

I agree man, fucking hate the cgi. The opening looks so cool in 2d and the 3d comes in and rapes it.

She is probably Sicilian.

>managing to make the most generic waifubait look like shit
truly, cgi never ceases to amaze

>taken, used, and raped goods is waifubait
you're literally a double cuck, best case scenario.

Jesus Christ that's a visual effect, it's supposed to show more intesive lighting.

no m8 its proof of American racist imperialism, Japanese people would have never considered white skin to a be a good/positive trait without it

>Japs once again projecting their insecurities and desire to be white.

The Japanese have looked at white skin as beautiful even before they knew of Europeans.

Perhaps that will be how the SJWs will react to this, but Berserk is a Japanese creation of medieval Europe and it is more likely that she was just southern European.

Where do all these SJW berserk fans come from?

First the trailer for the musou was too erotic and apparently misrepresented the eclipse even though there totally were tentacles and they clearly wrapped around her and now they focus on the her skin color being off when there are so many bigger problems with the new anime.

Berserk is 90% rape. How did these people end up as berserk fans?

they are infiltrating the hobby
Just like how they infiltrated video games and took over. But thankfully anime producers are on a isolated island on the other side of the world and dont give a shit about foreigners.

Do the SJWs call the Japanese writers White Supremacists too now?

Looks brown to me. It's just another case of lighting being raycis

>watching berserk

Anime is white, confirmed.

>being american

>would rape
Yes Serbia, we know.

This

SJW won't be able to ruin Anime like they have with everything else they touch.

Her name is Spanish for "shell" or something like that, which is probably supposed to be a reference to her getting hollowed out mentally later. Japan loves puns and shit.

What's weird is that the series mostly takes place in Fantasy Denmark, which raises the question of where they picked up a fantasy-spaniard/sicilian/moor(?) in the first place. Maybe the Band of the Hawk wandered around more of the continent before settling in the North where all the war was going on.

A manga writer's greatest shield is that he is not white.

The Jew will have to divide the nation on political lines and force open border policies.

I would be more mad about CGI in anime than this kind of "whitewashed".

White Casca is still a mistake tho.

Expecting forever the anime adaptation of this arcs and it would be in shit CGI. God hates us.

>japanese character in a japanese show made by japanese staff having slightly paler skin is whitewashing
This is comedy gold, how could you possibly get angry at this?

Would Casca fit in with southern Europeans?

Nigga, Casca was rescued by Griffith from a slave trader. She obviously came from the south.

The point about how Guts got assraped by a nigger should be more discussed.

I say yes.

The 3d isn't that bad, and honestly preferable to most of the sub par animation that is released nowadays anyway, at least CGI can hide poor quality and shitty animation with camera angles/movement.

Not saying I prefer CGI, just that it's easier to hide a shitty production with CGI, as only autists will realize that many of the soldier models aren't really moving if hidden with camera movement, whereas the same affect is impossible to achieve with animation.

As far as skipping arcs, most people who are going to watch, aren't going to read the manga, so they don't really care because animeonlyfags won't notice.

All in all, I've liked the two episodes I've seen.

Fuck you guys
You just reminded me how many hundreds of chapters I have to read
>Berserk takes place in fantasy Denkark
Really?
I thought it was set in Generic Gothic European nation #12

Not that. Guts even went to a Spanish-based castle to fight.

Is based in Europe in general.

>implying Casca was ever black
Fucking retarded SJWs. Compare her to the nigger that raped babby Guts. He has pronounced negroid features. Protip: she doesn't.

If you look on the map, and the name, it's clearly supposed to be somewhere in Scandinavia, but there are other elements as well. One of the guys names is Bastogne, which is a place in France. Muira obviously doesn't focus too much on the cultural distinctions, but Midland or whatever is really far away from Not!Spain.

Oh no wait, I might be fucking wrong, it could be France. There is no official map, there was a whole long argument about this and last I'd heard they'd settled on Denmark. Now it might be France.

This adaptation has 1000 more problems that just casca´s skin color
Like, jesus fuck, Its so fucking ugly

>posting anime on a Taiwanese Wood Carving imageboard

This
They don't care about vidya or anime. They just hate it because it's not PC enough. They are not actually playing/watching it, they just whine about it

I don't know what you're talking about, this is amazing.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467391843230.webm

>watching this tripe

yeah
*CLANG*
this is
*CLANG*
truly
*model stays perfectly still for 5 seconds*
the future
*CLANG*
of anime
*CLANG*

those clangs are ebin m8 sends shivers down me spine

>anime
suicide is a valid option at this point

Wow, this looks so fucking bad
I'm pretty sure 90 CGI was better than that

maybe if you enjoy it on the basis of how fucking awful it really is.