Brit/pol/ - Finally, Some New Stories Edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

>THE MUMMY RETURNS - LEADSOM UNDER FIRE FROM THE PRO-MAY MEDIA FOR COMMENTS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT DURING HER TIMES INTERVIEW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

>UKIP LEADERSHIP CONTEST - BOOKIES' ODDS ARE ON IT BEING NUTTALL V WOOLFE
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3674893/Ukip-deputy-leader-Paul-Nuttall-urges-party-away-fighting.html

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>THE MAD MULLAH PLANS TO RELEASE A FILM ABOUT TONY THE BLOOD GOD'S IRAQ SLAUGHTER
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/07/the-killing-of-tony-blair-review-george-galloway-chilcot-iraq

>PETER HITCHENS CONFIRMS ON GALLOWAY'S TALK RADIO THAT HE'S FOUND A PUBLISHER AND SIGNED A CONTRACT TO WRITE A NEW BOOK EXPLORING THE BRITISH NATIONAL POST-WWII MYTH
youtube.com/watch?v=pTE077cvPe8

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

>MORE FALSE FLAGGING IN POST-BREXIT BRITAIN AS LEFTY SLIME FAKE BNP LEAFLETS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36662887

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/07/09/nuttall-pulls-ukip-leadership/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36753769
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36747304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KAREN

Why didn't Labour just hang to Corbyn for a few more months to see if an early general election materialises?

They could go into the election, get their arse handed to them and then the membership would have proof that Corbyn is not electable

>BREAKING: NUTTALL NOT RUNNING FOR UKIP LEADER

order-order.com/2016/07/09/nuttall-pulls-ukip-leadership/

Fifth for Eagle Labourship bid:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36753769

>Angela Eagle to announce Labour leadership bid on Monday

>>BREAKING: NUTTALL NOT RUNNING FOR UKIP LEADER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck

P A K I
A
K
I

Reminder Labour can't win unless the SNP die

What is corbyns plan for them?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING

I FUCK YOUR SON'S FACE WITH MY SMELLY COCK

Fuck him, he wants Evans to run.
I told you this days ago but you dicks still sucked his cock like no tomorrow.

Not even mee-mee'ing, but Raheem is genuinely the only uncucked candidate.

It's over.

nth for the finest news source in Britain

All is lost

I liked Galloway's "Japanese soldiers found on remote islands" analogy when he was referring to people who still support the Iraq war.

I also think it's apt for describing remainers still whining about the vote to leave the EU.

Any new moral man videos?

RIP Ukip.

WHAT THE FUCK

UKIP is doomed.

FFS he was the only guy with a mouth to match farage, who am I supposed to back now, Raheem?

Nicola

ALL OVER FOR UKIP
L
L

O
V
E
R

Woolfe it is then

It'll probably be worth it just for the leftie tears that UKIP has the first minority leader in UK history (except IDS but he's like 1

Can Geert and Marine pull it off?

Seriously, what happens now that Nuttall isn't running? UKIP's doomed, surely.

Nigger is the best option at this point.

Form Union of Britain,sent them to Gulags on northen islands

R A H E E M
A
H
E
E
M

>It'll probably be worth it just for the leftie tears that UKIP has the first minority leader in UK history

Yeah, it's totally worth making the leader of the only anti-establishment party a supporter of the establishment for the sake of being able to say "Haha our leader is black - Get wrekt!!!" to random people on Reddit you fucking libertarian scab

Is there any recording of the brexit stream with the chat reactions?

I want to relive the moment ;_;

>it's a YKTD being an autist thread

Libertarians should really be taken out behind the shed

#MemeForRaheem

Fuck it man..

It's Happening Leadsom will win

Also
>old thread not even autosaging yet
Fucking tripcunts

>Forgive the early timing lads but if I see one more thread made with my almost-week-old news stories I'll reeee

He's right though, put a paki in charge of UKIP and you've lost the both the northern and the welsh vote.

Andrea Leadsom did nothing wrong.

I actually don't mind Evans running. I don't think it's right to ignore the suspension but if she runs we can potentially get rid of these subversives for good.

I hope so, she's our best hope

Moaning about trips, especially ones who contribute is disruptive of the thread

>Black
My mum is blacker than Woolfe after spending an afternoon in the sun m8

>if she runs we can potentially get rid of these subversives for good
How do you mean?

>Woolfe
>paki

Pay attention

>"C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"

"If the Blairites put forward a candidate to oppose him, Corbyn should stand on a policy of mandatory re-selection for all Labour Party MPs. He can position himself as the anti-establishment revolutionary who wants to put an end to career politicians using Labour seats as a lifetime ticket to the Westminster establishment club. Corbyn's proposition should
be that if Labour MPs don't serve the interests of the people who elected them, the people who elected them can replace them with someone who will.

The Blairites would obviously have to oppose such a policy, because it would be represent an existential threat to their political careers. But in taking a stance against Corbyn's "power to the people" policy would force whichever usurper the Blairites put forward into to position of having to repeatedly argue for the interests of the status quo and the interests of Labour Party MPs and against the interests of the party membership."

- Another Angry Voice blogspot (won't let me post link here)

it's already over, she has the support of the membership which aren't cucked like the MPs .. go bet now while odds are still decent

Can I join the labour party to vote for Angela Eagle?

Shes based enough to run the USA. I want her here

I could have won £900 if I'd listens to Sup Forums in the referendum, instead of my measly £200

Who should we back next? Who's the least destructive candidate? No matter what happens we're doomed.

get your 3 quid

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36747304

>Austrian far-right presidential candidate Norbert Hofer has said he does not want his country to leave the European Union, apparently softening his position on a future referendum.

I might run a tenner on Leadsom to win. My gut was right last time and I won 70 quid off leaving the EU.

Lads how the fuck can Angela ACTUALLY win?

Raheem is a good choice for UKIP in some ways

His ethnicity instantly challenges the leftist notion that UKIP is a racist party and will instead legitimise the party and it's controlled-immigration voice

Alternatively racist UKIP voters in the North will become disenfranchised with Raheem as leader

The question is, which of these two competing effects is the more powerful/profitable?

Paid off

give me ONE reason why I shouldn't leave UKIP and join the Tories to make sure Leadsom wins.

The meme that Britain, which has always been very different to the rest of the continent, leaving the EU would spark a chain reaction across Europe was just that

Britain Elects @britainelects 21h

#EUref polls across Europe [Remain/Leave]:
Germany: 59 / 25
France: 44 / 33
Denmark: 58 / 29
Sweden: 54 / 30
Finland: 49 / 29
(via YouGov)

You're too late Namefag

Cucking yourself for leftists is stupid ya dumb queer

Here's one:
You have to be a member of the Conservative Party for 3 months in order to vote

If I apply to join Labour to vote for Corbyn is there any way they will know I'm already a UKIP member?

>holy shit this front page
>remain voters implied to be as intelligent as wonkey-eyed dog

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

it's too late to vote in the Tory election

but yeah, you should leave UKIP anyway since it's going to be run by a cuck soon

because you won't be able to vote, there is a 3 month waiting period before you can vote

I hope so, user

I can still turn up and campaign.

I am certain my actions convinced at least 500 people to vote UKIP.

Constant poll rigging, social media manipulation and so on.

I could do it all again.

I ruined an entire Youtube debate watched by hundreds of thousands, by rigging the polls in favour of Nigel/UKIP.

Any oldfags present will remember it.

if they're so confident, why don't they hold referendums in every EU country?

Europe and America will cuck itself to death.
Live on Britian

Professor David Abulafia (Cambridge historian), Dr Sheila Lawlor (Politeia chairman), Dr David Starkey (Cambridge constitutional historian), Professor Brian Young (Oxford historian), John Laughland (Oxford jurist).

So Jeremy loses

>France: 44 / 33
UK polling looked like this a year ago

When the Sunderland result rolled in I dropped £100 on leave + a £50 free bet

Too late now. Paul Nuttall isn't running for leader of UKIP. Whoever takes the leadership now will destroy UKIP.

You didn't think we could actually win, right?

>no poll from the netherlands
>no poll after britain has actually left and stops paying net £200m a year
>2015 + 1
>trusting polls

That's a moronic question, of course it's better to appeal to the North which actually has a chance of voting UKIP rather than lefties who will never be satisfied - Raheem is a nobody who should stick to his hack alt-right website, I realise that being thrown out from his position as Farage's chief advisor and media guy by Cucky Carswell must make him extremely butthurt but still, that's no reason to crash the entire party, especially since he said he was running BEFORE Nuttall dropped out

I hope the other tripfags who left for 8ch haven't ended up with egos as inflated as yours

I followed AAV for a while, but their anti-Brexit stance was painful; Glad to see that not everything they post is utter shit.

Are there figures for Italy, Netherlands and Greece?

>Post yfw the EU treatise are literally unreformable but the EU will fail unless it reforms

Their own hands are tied. It's bureaucratic suicide

lol you posted a survation PHONE poll on the last thread and said the lib dems were about to overtake UKIP.

you have zero knowledge of anything.

They'll Google your name for any unLabour sympathies

>Lads how the fuck can Angela ACTUALLY win?

I have a feeling the Blairites and their "soft left" stooges will attempt a legal challenge that forces Corbyn to seek 51 nominations to run whereas Corbyn's supporters state that the constitution does not require a *sitting* leader seek nominations.

UKIP was always dead once Nigel resigned as leader even with Nuttall in the race, nobody else has the main stream reach

There is a lot of propaganda being spread on the continent right now. They think we're currently enduring the apocalypse.

If the see we're doing well after a few years, the fear tactics won't work so well.

>I hope the other tripfags who left for 8ch haven't ended up with egos as inflated as yours

>the village of YKTD

>They think we're currently enduring the apocalypse.
Their media is literally spouting shit like
>Nigel Farage abandons country and drops out of the PM race
right nwo

He wasn't even leader of the Leave campaign, let alone in the running for PM. MSM should really be held accountable for disinformation

This desu. Things will change once people gets to talk and think about it.

I'm not sure about that, Farage obviously WAS the party so the negative stuff attached to Farage (Trump-like, support for legalising drugs, the general aura of unseriousness) is gone from UKIP now, or at least will be soon. Nuttall could have dragged it back, I can't believe he let the Cucky Coup fuck him up though

This. He was paid off. Corbyn was paid off too and I'm not even a supporter of Corbyn. I'm SICK of this SHIT.

o boy

I think Farage was the one to start shaking off the EDL and BNP cobwebs clinging to UKIP, without him they'll just grow back.

Most pro-Nige people I've spoken too about UKIP is "they seem to have a lot of racist there, but Nigel is a good bloke"

He really should have groomed someone during the referendum (Nuttall) to get the general public used to a successor

>He really should have groomed someone during the referendum (Nuttall) to get the general public used to a successor
I'm not even sure if Nige expected to win either

>This

It's unfortunate that the temporary economic issues in Brexit Britain will be capitalised upon by the Remainers on the continent

>SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE
>FALLING POUND LOL

The reality is the poor financial situation was partly caused by the negative Remain campaign and it's self-fulfilling economic forecasts.

I am confident that we'll get over the temporary financial downturn and once we do, the rest of the EU member states will eat their words and simultaneously rush to the exit door

That's true, but I think he should have planned for the eventuality

Nuttall statement

>Europe and America will cuck itself to death. Live on Britian.
>America

So the father will outlive the son. How ironic.

Why does nobody ever bring up that a devalued currency is good for an ecomony that wishes to build a manufacturing base?

The reason Germany took over us post war economically was on over valued £ and a DM

Got the picture with Nuttall?