:(

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/hcp-dsm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link, por favor?

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Your score was 27 out of a possible 50.
Scores in the 26-32 range indicate some Autistic traits (Aspergers Syndrome).

I knew it.

>27

fugg :DDD

filthy normie, kill yourself

I've always wondered how does someone without mental problems end up being a poster in Sup Forums

Normie by Sup Forums standards I guess

If you're normal but live in an autistic country like in my case, you end up avoiding people and stumble upon addicting sites like these.

In the south If you aint a cani, You literally have no friends This is the only place when I can unironically speak with people, beside my parents. Also, I have always been interested in things like languages and foreign cultures

Autism isn't the only mental problem

I didn't know I have asperger

22 out of 50

Sudan
Legitimate answers and expected, diagnosed by 3 independent psychiatrists, at least it isn't too severe but I have 24/7 sensory overload and language difficulties IRL, and need to memorize a lot of routines to function

absolutely autistic

Ah yeah

So does this work off of your actual behavior, or your own perception of your behavior? They'd have to take your own general cluelessness about yourself into account when designing this test, right?

It’s an internet quiz with a few questions, not nearly enough for a diagnosis

Borderline Aspergers. Dodged a bullet

Does it work as a screening at least?

Wew

Autistic traits=/=autism
If you are that worried you might be autistic chances are you aren’t, might be something else or mildly autistic.
If you are worried then I’d say, get professionally tested by a licensed professional

phew

Ask and ye shall receive
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/hcp-dsm.html

The DSM criteria for diagnosing it but even then as argieanon said its not clear cut. A better way is to take a comprehensive history with your father and mother to put it in the perspective of a developmental disorder

Autistics are failed normalfags and are just are garbage as successful normalfags.

uwu

I hate my life

It is destiny

i scored 10, i find autistic people amusing.

I was starting to really like one poster from Saudi Arabia recently, no wonder it's you Sudabro.

I also got 39. I'm not autistic, I'm an introverted pseudo-assburger loser.

What did I mean by this?

Still, I'm a kissless virgin, lol.

Gracias hermano

my score is 13
looks like i am a chad

I got 11 and I'm the weirdest motherfucker I know

but I'm an extroverted weird, and people like me so I guess that's the difference

you guys prob score high cause you are filthy wh*Tes

Haha yes

That's me too. I am very weird but i can act normal without issue most of the time.
I got 13
Fucking wh*tes are autistic as fuck lmao

*sniff*

I got 18

Is it true you are unable to see faces in objects?

I wanna post this on /sci/ and see how many people get 50

>spoiler: it'll be every single fucking one