HBO: "Pete Holmes, we need some brown female comics so your show doesn't seem racist"

HBO: "Pete Holmes, we need some brown female comics so your show doesn't seem racist"
Pete Holmes: "Here's some smelly curry nigger"

TERRORIST!

She probably smells like shit

Forced diversity is the worst

>indian women
>loudest screechers of social justice shit
>benefit from all angles of affirmative action
>never enslaved or oppressed in the west

every fucking time

So true. Probably upset white men won't fuck them

She's cute

>racists are so delusional they think they know how someone smells by seeing a picture of them fully bathed

t. someone privileged enough to never have been close to an Indian

lmao

meanwhile actual oppressed indian women are being stoned to death for being gang raped, or getting acid thrown on their faces in the shit-covered streets of india

yet we get LEGITIMATELY privileged indian women in the civilized world screaming about scantily clad video game characters

I'm white, I'd fuck a lot of Indian women.

have some self respect

Forced whiteness is worse

They literally emit curry from their pores your sheltered retard. Have you ever been to a gym in the city?

That's not genetic though that's because they literally eat curry every fucking night and their clothes and houses smell like all the fucking curry they cook

>majority of the us is white
>somehow thats "forced"

I would too, I want to be smothered in the smell

>>majority of the us is white
maybe in 1850

HEY did anyone actually watch tonight's episode, it was funny!

It was funny. Too much Indian stink though.

can indians wash away their obnoxious odor if they bathe?

She had like two lines

I wish the Indian character was raped on stage and they just cut to Pete smiling and laughing off stage.

I don't know. Some fat Indian chick I matched with on tinder sent me some nudes once and her ass was coarse and hairy.

Hey 56 percent is still the majority, make sure to breed with a colored person though, gotta spread that aryan seed around like a good goy, do it for the white race.

same except a white woman

>all those high levels of testosterone in white roasties

fucking gross i need a pure feminine gf

She couldn't act for shit.

fuck off