As much of a joke Trump is, is making jokes about him all SNL is gonna do for the next 4 years?

As much of a joke Trump is, is making jokes about him all SNL is gonna do for the next 4 years?

Just seems kind of lazy or easy, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whoa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long libs continue to laugh

how many years did people make fun of bush?

lazy and easy has been SNLs mantra for decades now

>Will libtards laugh at the same joke repeated 1000 times?

What do you think?

Prepare for 8 years of HE'S ORANGE xD

At least back then, they had other bits. SNL is now 90% Trump shtick.

Mad Tv was funnier.

>attempt a Donald Trump impression
>squint your eyes, purse your lips and just say stupid nonsense
>audience howls with delight
>repeat every week

Last nights episode was pretty funny, desu.

really made me think

I don't watch SNL. But I seriously hope they keep doing whatever it is they're doing to trigger this fucking board.

>be LIEberal media
>do a bit repeatedly
>liberals love it
>conservatives HATE it REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>get paid millions

There is literally NO reason to do it.
>b-b-but it's not funny!
Evidently, it is

>There is literally NO reason NOT to do it***

HA! HA! Time for bed!

I'm just surprised Alec Baldwin keeps coming back. I'm also surprised after all this SNL slander Trump doesn't release his taxes like Alec told him to. Or else he'd stop playing the character and SNL would be L O S T

>elect a joke president
>be surprised when he isn't taken seriously

WHOA

Trump is competent. He fixed night show ratings.

>cheeto hitler
>is
>ORANGE
>crowd dies laughing
Is it really funny though? I think shitlibs love this stuff because its cathartic. Its really mean spirited venting because it is the only thing that can make them feel better. Pic related is the best representation of SNL

>STOP LAUGHING, HE'S THE PRESIDENT

He's literally a meme and continues to act like a meme.

We elected what we wanted.

It's even funnier because he's nothing like Obama who played along.

He gets pissed and doesn't like it.

I love comedy for the sake of it and this is great. God exists and he's our consciousness made manifest. I give up. It's just too good.

You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. Its just venting

I feel bad for the people who seriously thought that Trump was going to make America great again

They fell for the Trump meme

Would Obama have played along if late night shitters were making fun of his skin color like they do to Trump? When comedians made fun of Obama there wasn't any hatred and vitriol in their jokes.

Lay off the drugs buddy

>It's even funnier because he's nothing like Obama who played along

Played along with what? They never touched Obama.

>BUT WE WON, WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL LAUGHING AT US? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE

So long as Alec Baldwin keeps doing it, I'm down.

is anyone here old enough to remember what snl was like during bush senior's term? dana carvey was in every sketch as bush. every single fucking one. then phil hartman was clinton in every sketch for 8 years. will ferrell was bush jr in every sketch for the next 8 years. every fucking sketch they did, for 8 years. then tina fey would be sarah palin in every sketch and amy poehler would be hillary, until kate mckennon started being hillary. in every sketch. and this is how it's always been. except during the clinton terms when the oj trial was going on, then it was one sketch with phil hartman as clinton, then the next sketch with tim meadows as oj, then the next sketch with both of them together, either in the white house or in kato's house, then it was weekend update where norm mcdonald told 17 oj jokes, then adam sandler came on as opera man and sang about oj, then they closed the show with phil hartman as clinton. this is what they do.

No. Even Baldwin said he's tired of doing it and doesn't see a future for it.

Fred Armisen played Obama pretty frequently

You think you're trolling but I know you're either a spic, tranny or embarrassment to your dad

Projection much?

>Will liberals laugh at the same stupid shit over and over?

Oh, I don't know, let's see.

>Hi, I'm your host... Stephen Colbert.
>Audience: WOOOOO!!!!!
>So, Donald Trump is still president.
>Audience: BOOOOOO!!!!
>Yeah, it's a surprise to me too.
>Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>Earlier today he tweeted (in a horrible impression of his voice)
>Audience: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>Stephen then proceeds to make a lame single Dad joke that one of his female writers thought up
>Audience shits themselves in laughter

Tell me about your dad. Did you ever play catch with him?

I get it

The joke is that the president is a retarded man-baby

LOL

I don't recall any mean spirited skits with him, do you?

It was just the occasional non-offensive impression.

Trump is a mean-spirited person, so I dunno why you're complaining

>Trump is a mean-spirited person

He dishes back what people throw at him. He doesn't go looking for fights.

Donald...
>audience muffles their laughter, shifting in their seats
...Trump!
>audience erupts into wheezing laughter, doubling over and falling out of their seats, tears dripping down there faces and empty, raspy gasps coming from their mouths

that dog one was pretty funny

This. It's a political show. It always has been.

GUYS
TRUMP HASN'T BEEN TWEETING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS

IS HE OKAY? HAS SOMEONE CHECKED ON HIM?!

He is a petty man who cannot handle criticism

Congrats on electing the first female president

He's probably just enjoying another weekend vacation at his $200,000 membership Mar-A-Lago club.

Brit here and I finally watched one of these Trump "skits". It was literally high school tier quality.

The other thing apparent is that these liberal writers are basically signposting to Trump the things he's on point with.

If I were Trump I would value this info, as he gets more out of it than they (the liberal writers of SNL/DNC) do.

SNL is a cuckshow. Nigs run the show. Get used to it.

Making fun of Obama for not being black enough was pretty common though.

Comedians didn't have hatred for Obama because he wasn't a narcissist man baby who called anyone that disagreed with him a public enemy and pushed conspiracies and racist agendas that hurt millions.

>still salty since november

>"we won, stop making fun of us" :(

I voted Trump because I really didn't like Hillary. However, I don't talk about it because I don't want to be anywhere aligned with that fucking cesspool of tinfoil dipshits /r/the_donald or Sup Forums

Low hanging fruit

cruz ?

>petulantly replying "no u" for all eternity

sage

>As much of a joke Trump is
why wouldn't they make jokes about trump then?

he's literally the president and a complete buffoon. most jokes write themselves and SNL is full of hacks who havent done anything original in a decade

>argument

But that's exactly what Trump supporters are doing

>racist agendas that hurt millions.
God I fucking hope so

will faggots continue to be triggered by a show nobody watches?

Yeah to bad the real Trump is just shitting his diapers in impotent rage because he can't shutdown any TV network that's not painting him in a good light.

>racist agendas that hurt millions

I voted to be entertained and to watch everything burn. I had no idea how hard my wish was going to be granted.
Every time he opens his mouth, he triggers thousands of people. Everything he tweets is a shitpost. He's a living meme. People are still rioting and crying daily over his win, months after his election.
At this point i'm just morbidly curious to see how far he'll push it.

sage is not a downvote. also on this site you do not need to hit return twice to make a newline, i understand you are used to reddit but please lurk before posting

test

Lol, no.
For every good sketch, there was fifty shit ones.
Still kinda miss it tho

good post

kek

You know I supported Bush back then and didn't see their Bush skits as mean spirited as the shit they do today. Plus they had a better cast back then. Their cast sucks now so they have to rely on pandering.

It's no coincidence as we get more "diverse" our entertainment gets more polarized. David Letterman is a super lefty but back in the day didn't have to go crazy left to win an audience. The truth is liberals and minorities can't handle entertainment that mocks them too. So SNL has to go this route to stay relevant. It's business minded but sad that we came to this.

All you need to do to get people laughing is play his unabridged speeches.

>Reading AV Club

Disgusting.

Truly the worst site on the Internet.

Did you mean to say who-ah? Because you're saying who-ah when you type 'whoa'.

I believe the word you were searching for was 'woah'.

Their "comedians" are absolute shit, so they take advantage of the low hanging fruit.
Its pathetic. I cant wait for this show to be cancelled one day.

The more I think about people using the world triggered I wonder if the purpose of us using it succeeded.

Triggered was used for PTSD if I'm not mistaken. A lot of feminists and faggots would say "A man talked to me and it triggered me". Sane people thought that it was strange to say you have PTSD over social interaction or people disagreeing with you.

I guess Sup Forums adopted the use of triggered to devalue the word. How long has the word "triggered" existed as a meme? No one says ISHYGDDT anymore. Is triggered about to expire? What will take its place?

>SNL makes fun of the president for 40 years
>suddenly a complete retard who can't take a joke becomes president
>SNL makes fun of him
>Blumpfkins are triggered

kek, don't your guys' moms ever tell you about old SNL when they bring you your dinner?

When they mocked Clinton they used hyperbole to mock his womanizing ways.
When they mocked Bush they used hyperbole to mock his ccountry bumpkin ways.
The way they mock Trump isn't the same. It's all mean spirited. There is no comedy here. It's character assassination like they did with Palin. To this day people still think Palin said "I can see Russia from my house".

Everyone hates Trump now. He's the least popular president in history. Making fun of him will put the majority on your side. The majority hates him.

Oh look! Someone who actually knows what their talking about.

Yeah, all those Obama skits they did for the past 8 years was hilarious

fake polls sempai

>the majority

looks like we got a meme-ologist over here

>everything is fake if it makes donald look bad
Then reality is fake.

But wait, wasn't hillary supposed to win by 98% :O??

>majority of US votes Hillary
>B-but they live in big cities!
Not an argument. Majority is a majority. Majority voted Clinton. Don't get butthurt. Just a fact. Even if it makes your vagina hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

>this is now the joke that stupid people laugh at
not that SNL is high brow

Yeah, reality..

He's right though.

Illegals and deceased don't count, sorry. But yeah, I'm sure the nigger infested innercities should decide our elections and not the majority of the country

>Trump lost popular majority vote
>His buttbabbies are still crying about it months later
So fragile, so weak, so much crying. Weakest, most whiny fanbase in history.

Yes that's where the majority of people live.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whoa

> mock how unfunny the skits are
> LOL U MAD DRUMPF? XD RACISTS BTFO!

Might want to look up the history of that buzzword up there, bud

>I-illegals!
>("Please don't ask for proof I haven't got any. Please don't ask. Asking kills all Trumpkin crybaby arguments.")
Autistic man stutters for the 400th time.

>"muh popular vote ;_;" the snowflake cries

Whose President again? Who won over 3,000 counties again?

The majority of libtards and shitskins*

Ftfy

>it's a leftists double down on their failed tactics episode

these writers are shit

>the same cities that allow illegals to vote don't come out and say illegals voted

Oh man, that totally negates the fact over 3 million illegal taco niggers voted, doesn't it?

They are in charge. They control every branch of government.

Do you not understand what a """"sanctuary city"""" is?

>((((Trust)))) me they are voting.
kek
>((Don't ask for proof. I can't ever, ever find any. Don't ask seriously.))

not so quick senpai

Well, he did lose the popular vote. Overall, you'll reach more viewers working against him, and beyond that people who like the current moron in chief probably would never tune into Saturday Propaganda Live from Jew York.

As long as people are watching it they will, and so far it's the best ratings they've had in years.