Other than based sikhs/north indians, who else are honory white?

other than based sikhs/north indians, who else are honory white?

I think if you talk white and act white you're an "honorary white"

Just like you can become a wigger

nice try sandnigger

i'm white senpai

Japanese, obviously, and maybe Chinese. Those are the two most advanced civilizations outside of the west.

t. shitskin

Any girl I am sufficiently attracted too of another race becomes an honorary white

Don't really car about the guys. Asians a bit autistic but are pretty bro-tier I guess.

Finns

Finns are white tho?

Nah, Mongoloids.

i think they are a mix.... i mean cummon

>That file name
Keep up the north India white and south India black meme, mate

None. Everyone has their own self-interests and you're falling into the same trap as the progressive "multicultural" crowd.

The chinese people themselves are almost as bad as niggers.

>and maybe Chinese.

Only Taiwanese and Hong Kong Citizens. South Koreans are also cool IMO.

Persians desu

>honory white
it thought that was strictly reserved for the Japanese.

/thread

Persians are white, nothing "honorary" about it.

Almost? It's amazing how main land Chinese act. I traveled through out Asia and you can easily spot them. They are the ones acting like our Basketball Americans.

I have an idea. How about we just call white people white, and Indian people Indian. Let's stop pretending that we're the same, because that's fucking retarded. I don't really have much of a problem with Japanese people, but I don't feel the need to call them 'honorary whites'. They're Japanese, and I'm white.

Indians aren't white anything.

However, I'd be willing to make half white children with some of their women.

Aside from their top tier hot women and Indian food, the rest you can dump a bomb on, especially the men. Indian men are repugnant, stinky pigs.

Argentinians.

Native americans

>Logic
>Sup Forums

Nevermind whiteness, post more Indian qts. Just not the more black ones.

>honory white
there is not such thing ahmed

Iranians, Finns, Anatolians, the people from caucasus (Georgians, Armenians and shit) and levantines

You haven't been to Northern India have you?

i'm fully white.

Somalians, Mexicans and Turks

Italians are white Africans

I used to work with this Indian chick. She was born in Goa. Then moved to the USA. She would always go off about racist this and white skin that. I did not know what her problem was. I think you solved it. She is dark skin. If she got treated like shit, in India, for being dark skin and/or from a lower caste, that would go a long way to explaining her mental problems. Moving to a predominantly white country must have put her emotional insecurities into orbit!