You're telling me in 2 weeks Cristiano Chadnaldo: became the first player to score in all 6 group stage games of the...

You're telling me in 2 weeks Cristiano Chadnaldo: became the first player to score in all 6 group stage games of the Champion's League, won the Ballon d'Or, became the all time CWC scorer, AND scored the CWC final winner with a sweaty free kick?

And WHAT did Messi do in this time? Scored a tap in against a 10 man Villareal? Stock up on Sprite? Give Antonella cunnilingus after congratulating GOATnaldo?

Wow, so these are the standards Messi has to live up to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD6F-cPhUWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And it's all overshadowed by his comment thinking he's the best in history. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week of analysts and commentators laughing at him

>not giving cunnilingus
Pleb

Wait.... wait,, hold on a minute. MESSHIT DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP TO THE CEREMONY??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In that time messi went to Canada and fucked the ass of your mother with his big chadpenis

Unfortunately I've heard that HGH steroids cause impotence. Maybe he wouldn't have Antonella riding CHADNALDO everynight if he could please her just once,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you cant be chad under 6ft

Why are you people insulting each other on behalf of these two other men?

Seeing messhitters squirm when confronted with reality is a luxury even non football watchers deserve to enjoy

I saw Lionel Messi at a grocery store in Barcelona today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen frozen cheese pizzas in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the pizza boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pizza box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Uncle June? You're into muff?

You fuckin' run off at the mouth, you know that?

>CWC

Even more irrelevant than the charity shield

never gets old

only betas think this way

>"Dad I want to be the best football player in the world, I want to be like Messi."
>"Oh son, haven't you heard? Cristiano Ronaldo is the best football player in the world, the Canadian poster told us. watch this son."
youtube.com/watch?v=HD6F-cPhUWE

I'd post some Messi's champions league knockout stage and international highlights but unfortunately it's a little difficult to record ghosts

looks like the ghost is cronaldo as referees don't see him when he's offside

Offside free kicks?

>he doesn't know about the chadlet
oh you poor user

>"m-m-m-muh hero finally score a freekick after a gillion attempt, I'll make sure to milk it in unrelated conversations."

*blows you away*

Lmao, lmao.... just lmao Ronaldo has a better conversion ratio despite taking half as much as messi
also he has the most free kicks scored in the champions league
...........but im sure you did your research before picking sides right?

Is that an actual quote? Is he the Kyrie Irving of divegrass?

Messi is a savant
Ronaldo is a hard worker

Natural born super ability with a good work ethic beats above average ability with endless hard work

Savant>le hard working tap in meme

No you fucking autist

But.... Messi is useless in the air, has a terrible weak foot and cant score penalties. He can only do some fancy feints against Osasuna. Maybe a tap in vs Bilbo
Meanwhile Ronaldo uses both feet from range, threat in the air, can score penalties (when he feels like mocking messi) dribble, cross. Clear corners.
Litteraly who cant dribble? Is the best dribbler automatically the GOAT? Is Coutinho the GOAT?

Do you seriously believe some dime a dozen dribbler who disappears in big games is better than the whole attacking package who has just won 5 trophies this year alone?

t. manlet

This.

In what fucking context do you think could that frase have been uttered in you retard.

>falling for the vagina jew

PURE cancer. STAY AWAY from this thread or you'll catch his stupid.

Too easy. Champions league final 2009, 2011.

You don't sound very much woke anons

honestly you can't argue against this, Penaldo IS the best striker in history, he scores everything
it's just a damn shame he had to sacrifice his actual dribbling skills (which he clearly had when he was young)

mods pls ban this spamming mongoloid
thanks in advance
sage

t. never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Kek, at this sad Canadian trying so hard 24/7 to convince the world of things they can't be convinced because we all have eyes

Yeah Messi sucks in the air

>ONE (1) header from 2009
YEAH SENPAI HE'S A REAL AERIAL THREAT LA