Newt Gingrich: White People Don’t Know Discrimination

>Newt Gingrich on Friday said that many white people do not understand what it’s like to be black in America. “[Black America] is more dangerous in that you’re substantially more likely to be in a situation where police don’t respect you,” Gingrich said in a Facebook live conversation with Van Jones. “I think sometimes for whites it’s difficult to appreciate how real that is.” Gingrich, a probable running mate for Donald Trump, also said “if you are a normal white American, truth is you don’t understand being black in America,” specifically adding that black parents have to raise their children differently when it comes to engaging the police.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/08/newt-whites-don-t-know-discrimination.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile
youtube.com/watch?v=ByE_CpXIjRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has always been a cuckservative

Cuckservative traitor of the political class.

Trump will never pick him as VP. He turned down $200 million donation NOT to have this pathetic clown as VP.

Republican party confirmed cucks

Each race faces unique problems. If we need to talk about unique racial issues and being aware of them, talk about all unique problems. Don't single whites out. Otherwise they won't listen.

I agree it's more dangerous being black because assuming your uncle doesn't beat you to death over a chicken wing after raping you, you're much more likely to be killed by another nigger.

Fuck off Newt.

>you’re substantially more likely to be in a situation where police don’t respect you

These cops know what the statistics look like. You would be on edge around these people if you were them, too.

Sup Forums will defend this as Trump's VP pick

Hasn't Newt been a politician for the last 40 years and achieved exactly nothing?

>Drumpfcucks will still suck Newt's cock

Keep digging that grave, Newt.

There isn't even one person ITT that's done that.

I don't care anymore. Its not my job to understand what its like to be black. I'm not black. This is a country for European white people, and I am a European white person.

This is my country, not theirs. If they don't like it here they should go back to Africa where they actually belong.

This is my fucking country god damn it

>Whitey don't understand black problems

So what. I don't understand what it's like to be a woman either, but that doesn't mean it's okay to bleed pussy blood on my couch.

>This is my fucking country god damn it
t. Future minority

It's not your country anymore.

Come take my land from me

Try

No, Newt was one of the main guys behind the Republican Revolution and balanced Bill Clinton's budget.

>White People Don’t Know Discrimination
No, Newt, we don't care.

Nobody on Sup Forums actually wants Gingrich.

>No, Newt was one of the main guys behind the Republican Revolution and balanced Bill Clinton's budget.
Ah, fair enough. Still sounds like a cuck.

Anyone got the JUST version of Newt Gingrich?

>mfw Sup Forums is a bunch of rednecks with bunkers and arsenals

Is he just pandering? Surely he doesn't believe that garbage.

He's not completely wrong. I have no idea what it's like to have no idea who my daddy is, to see my mama strung out on crack and giving head for her next hit, or to try to "hustle" to get (steal) the new iPhone.

In a nutshell, I will never know what it's like to grow up without any of the trappings of western civilization, in an environment where criminality is actively celebrated, and education and self-achievement is soundly put down.

I'll also never know the feeling expressed by a friend and coworker (not black, but minority) who asked if I'd ever been ashamed of my race.

That begs the question why this sort of statement is always brought up to inspire "white guilt" instead of sparking a change in the black community.

running mate for Donald Trump

that would be hilarious

americans have no memory at all
they need a refresher on how slimy gingrich is

It's Newt, he'll say anything

>Newt Gringrich is on the table for Vice President with President Donald Trump

oh for fucks sake, i thought newt was based. maybe not

>Trump will never pick him as VP. He turned down $200 million donation NOT to have this pathetic clown as VP.
Source please.

shit. can't find the daily stormer tweet that blames democrats and liberals for all the problems black ppl have

oh well

Fuck this axiomatic bullshit. Nobody knows what it's like to live as another race and never will. What's his point? That black Americans have challenges, most of which are self inflicted, won't change the fact that white Americans can't solve them. Last time we tried, we made it 100 tines worse by doling out welfare money like candy. It destroyed the black family, rewarded and encouraged poor women to have as many babies as their rancid pussies could spit out and birthed a massive feral underclass.

>you’re substantially more likely to be in a situation where police don’t respect you
if there's a more roundabout way of saying blacks commit most of the violent crime in the country i've yet to see it

He should be bernies vp

Newt's a bit of a slimeball. It was questionable from the start exactly what his motives were in building a bridge to Trump. My expectation had always been that he was a trial balloon for a possible compromise with the establishment.

I think both sides can do a better deal.

he's actually named "newt" and yet you're surprised by this turn of events?

Does Newt realize that there is no situation in which a cop treats you bad if you stand still, keep your hands at your sides, and say "Yes officer."

In fact, IF, as a black man, you do that, the cop is going to respect you more than a white man doing it.

Glad I didnt bet on Newt being the VP.

I bet Trump comes out with a shocker.

bernie sanders

screencap this

they already did and all they had to do is push out more babies than you

I wouldn't say "no situation" but I've always had generally positive results by being polite and non-threatening until the man with the magic badge could ascertain the nature of the situation.

Then again I have white privilege so what do I know.

Well he's not wrong and it's not like he's saying they should be free to dindu.

kill yourself you self hating cuck

SO a jig that wants to kill white cops kills 5 police officers, and his response is to criticize whites?
No one else would stand for this.

mmk I'll get to work on that, my fellow well-adjusted and law-abiding citizen.

how can we tie muslims to this?

He is wrong because the facts and statistics dont back up his appeal to emotion

Statistics don't lie. Politicians do.
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile

then you shouldnt have brought us here. also, go back to europe.

kek, is this before or after he invaded Iraq and wasted millions of lives?

>he

he knew this was going to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=ByE_CpXIjRA

I've been tired of this faggot for 20 years and now I have to be subjected to his stupid faggot face yet again.

Why do these people never go away? They accomplish nothing, they are of no benefit to anyone, and there they sit for the duration of our lives, like bastard royalty.

Fucking disgusting

I'd bet he considers himself 'innocent'

he said it yesterday

if Trump picks this asshole I'm dropping him

wow, obama caused the race problem in america and gorge bush is a hero

my brain hurts

Youre right, we shouldnt have brought you here.

We should have left you to rot in the living hell that is africa

Call Newt a cuck all you want, but Trump hasn't said shit about BLM thugs either.

all according to keikaku smiled president trump, all according to keikaku

who cares if you cant breath
you're all just as guilty as the shooter

wing-nut logic

I can't even explain how much I fucking hate Bush

This fucking corrupt piece of shit
He passed the largest entitlements since the civil rights era. He almost passed amnesty. He made a total mockery of right wing politics. He couldn't even complete a sentence without his brain misfiring from all the coke he did in college

He clung to power like a fucking viper, and then proceeded to to jack shit and let his subordinates run the country. Post-presidency he later with a creepy smirk "I enjoyed feeling powerful".

Everyone argued that we had to elect him to keep out the Democrats, then he proceeded to do everything the Democrats wanted. He got thousands of our soldiers killed in Iraq when any level-headed person on the street could tell you the war wasn't in our interest. His incompetence allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen, and then he used them as an excuse to go after an unrelated faux enemy his "intellectuals" told him was the devil incarnate.

He gave away our future

TRAITOR
WE WERE GOING TO BUILD NAZI MOON BASES TOGETHER

I don't know how this would be received, but Gingrich is a fucking cuck. End of story.

I was pretty surprised at how strongly Gingrich won the Drudge poll the other day. Of course you never know how much bot-type voting goes into those.

But one does get the feeling that people who don't really know much about Gingrich would associate him with some sort of safe, sensible, known quantity and moderating force against the madman Trump.

F

If this cunt or the gop think for a second that blacks are gonna be fooled by this pandering bullshit, theyre even more stupid than i thought.

>This is genuinely funny

Newt tries to empathize with the other side of the political spectrum. He does this so he sounds like a reasonable person, rather than the right-wing lunatics in his party.

Newt would be good be a good VP pick because he can get along with both sides of Congress. He isn't my preferred choice though, and I don't really trust him.

And shut down the govt for 6 months. No ones gonna forget that

Where's my moonbase, Newt?

>get along with both sides of Congress
nope not happening. it's better when nothing gets done, anyway.

>white people don't know discrimination
>he says as he discriminates them versus black people

Trying to argue against a narrative is stupid.

Then you grow up and realize that things only matter if people make them matter.

To be fair, he's right.

As a white person, I don't know what it's like for law enforcement to always be eyeing me up and for people to not even look at my job application because of my name.

But that's not my fucking problem, that's their own parents and community that causes all of that shit.

This is just relentless cuckoldry. You'd think they'd learn their lesson after the Trump primary victory, but they obviously didn't. Have fun trying to get more African and Mexican conservatives.

JAM SESSION 2016

In grade school, when one idiot in class acted out we all lost recess privileges. Then we beat the ahit out if that guy.

Violent douche black people ruin it for the rest of them... but they want to beat up the teacher.

>Trump will choose this cuck
Please no.
Please just choose Jeff Sessions. He actively supports Trump's ideas and is respected in Washington. Newt will add onto the sexism cries against Trump with his history of leaving his wife dying of cancer, and Pence has an obsession with faggots in a time where a lot of people like Trump on the basis of him not giving a shit about social issues beyond enforcing the law as it may be.

You know, we joke about the fact that Blacks really believe that Whites stole their genius culture. Because we know it is bullshit.

But we miss an important fact. Or brush over it in our laughter.

There is a significant under-brained segment of the population that believes Whites are their enemy and that Whites are the cause of all of their "bad luck."

And when it gets manifested outside of harlem or Detroit then bad things happen to whites.

See this idiot in pic related, for instance.

Isn't it interesting that in spite of Jeff Sessions being the obvious Sup Forums favorite that instead we get endless threads about the alternatives?

It's almost as if they're polling Sup Forums...

>He couldn't even complete a sentence without his brain misfiring from all the coke he did in college
He has no trouble completing sentences after his presidency
I think it was just an act, part of his deliberate mockery

Just another fucking RINO piece of shit

Pretty much this. I am not the one selling drugs, committing crime and shooting people. I work, I obey the law and I contribute to society in a positive way. I know that if you are black you must do these things or risk being labeled an uncle tom. So I do not get what this entire thing is all about. My grandparents were poor...had nothing to do with slavery and honestly were not one of the main European countries...they were from serbia. So all niggers can either fucking deal with it or go back to africa.

Thanks Clinton/Obama.

I agree with you up until that part about giving away your future.

Your future was given away long before you were conceived.

Sanders hates Trump too much to do that even though in the grand scheme of things it'd be better than Hillary continue her warmongering.

>I know that if you are black you must do these things or risk being labeled an uncle tom.
It's more that dealing drugs is easier money than working
And from there, you are a career criminal

It's a valid point though. He's not saying that the police should change, he's saying that blacks should change their attitude to be more cautious.

Liberals will never buy it either.

A conservative could say exactly what a Liberal wants to hear and they would refuse to believe it.

Trips of truth...

THIS IS GOOD

keep lying newt...act like a lib and they'll fall for it

Your country?

You need to solve the problem of white on white crime before you go around chastising other groups

>The future VP

you are wrong, I played GTA San Andreas so I know exactly what's it like to be black, especially when it comes to problems with police

Let me inform you then;
>be black in america
>stereotypical dad left for other women (yes multiple), mother doesn't care about me or my brothers and is almost always high
>my one sister got knocked up at 17 and happily quit school, works two jobs to support two kids and hangs out with their father and his other baby-mamas despite him being in a gang and putting everyone in danger
>always discouraged from education by my own family and made fun of for being smart by my black "friends"
>dumbass white people always assume I need help, smart white people don't give two shits about my race because I don't act like some dumb gangsta

Most of the shit we deal is self-inflicted, I kid you not. I believe the government likes it that way though. Welfare and "dem programs" as you call them are a blight on black pride and only make us lazy

>He gave away our future.
No he didn't. He's just one cog in the machine since LBJ, and maybe going all the way back to Woodrow Wilson, though at least there was resistance post-Wilson.

After LBJ, the only president who tried to fix the country was Reagan, and they almost killed him so he'd fall in line.