Warning to Americans from a Fellow Brit

The BBC and media are constantly pushing the idea that your guns should be taken away, this is a mass media thing. They are trying to disarm you, do not let it happen.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BCQk-h1jcE
businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our media is pretty much puppets to the US government, so no wonder they all write shit like this all the time.
When our national radio talks about the US it is always straight from what the MSM networks report.

Australia here.

BONG IS RIGHT.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.

>Implying it's only the media who thinks that it's a good idea
Gun owning Brit here, I'm 100% in favour of sensible controls and regulation for guns and gun ownership.

No worries mate. Ours jumps the shark over it at every opportunity as well.

The best they can hope for is divide and conquer with rabid anti-gunners forcing armed people to have to act in self-defense. It's basic agitprop / terrorism / destabilization. We'll have plenty more to worry about before things get that bad.

>implying they don't know that already

Yeah for non-whites

You're preaching to the choir. Go on reddit and facebook and tell people that.

Seconded

The British have been trying to disarm us since 1775. This is not news.

>be carful guise I fink somwun wunts
too take yuor guns
>u can thank me later
Do you think this is a new thing?

How hard is it to get a gun? I'd like to have a rifle for hunting.

That's great then, keep it to yourself you snaggle toothed fuck.

Lol we're going to let it happen you faggot fuck off. The second we remove guns from these white turds the second they'll be go back to bowing down to their masters. White people know this and want to prevent it but they can't. The media ran by these Jewish people think we're stupid enough to think white people are our true enemy and think they can pit us against y'all but NOPE. Jewish people are our True enemy. White people are our slaves acting out but they're only doing this because they have guns. Once we take them away from these caspers they'll go back to being our slaves along with every other nation then we're coming for these Satan worshipping Jewish bastards. This was already written and it can't be stopped. Whites will go back to being slaves and these Satan worshippers will eventually be killed and then tossed into a lake of fire to be destroyed.

On your way home from shopping, look out for a store with a sign that says "GUNS" or even just some typical big box stores known for stocking them. Then you stop in and buy one and take it home.

You need to join a gun club

wtf are you even trying to say

Sounds like too much effort. I'll probably just get an air rifle.

Accept your enslavement goyim and no one gets hurt.

don't worry, we won't be losing our guns.

everything that is going on right now is an attempt at taking America's guns. From ISIS, to the nigger riots, it's all designed and being funded by billionaire jews to eventually cause a trigger point whereby armed patriots revolt, then the government would be 'forced to act'

>gay rights
>conservative bashing
>conservative persecution
>the tranny bathroom thing
>muslims imported en masse
>nigger uprisings
>etc

all of it is coordinated to try to get a response from us.

and eventually, it may work. but they've miscalculated. they will lose the war because in trying to piss of civilian gun owners, they've also pissed off 95% of all cops and military.

we couldn't win an insurgency of guerrillas in either iraq or afghanistan, against poorly armed low numbers of cave people. there's no way the government would have even a shred of hope against 125 million Americans with over 400 million firearms and 100 billion rounds of ammo.

>this entire post

what are you even saying

go listen to 2chainz jamaal

You have to ask yourself...do you really want to know because I'll gladly tell you. You won't like what you're going to here but its all going to happen. Reply if you want to know lol but I don't want to hear about any bullshit or blah blah blah nope. I'm going to tell you how it is and how it is written.

:O weallllyyy? Omg billy let's try to get repeating digits to stop it!! And post pepe! someone start the petition to call BBC an antifreedom terror group too!

>the peak of your faggot abilities

Lol sure, lay it on me. Spill the beans for us Jamarcus

its funny how these pinko lefties still think they can disarm their opponents in an age where everyone is on to them.and their shilling.

it worked with australia

it's not going to work on USA

Buying an Ar15 today kek try me

SHALL
BE
INFRINGED

>Hunting with an air rifle
what are you, Acoustic?

My air spring piston rifle can penetrate a skull if I use my steel magnum pellets.

it would literally take science fiction to disarm us.

some type of mass mind control or alien intervention, or something.

basically, it'll never happen. unless Jesus comes back and he says to give up our guns... Then I might listen... maybe...

Actually the real power of my abilities comes from finding certain, not unknown, but fertile, communications channels where I can disseminate good ideas that end up widely repeating in the public sphere. I've done it multiple times, and I know you won't believe me, but there it is. I wouldn't believe either probably unless I had witnessed

Indeed, air rifles can do quite a bit when set up properly. My next door neighbor used to hunt around his back yard for fun with what you might think came from a toy store.

The media lie to you every day. It's mostly made up propaganda and staged hoaxes. They have created generations of brainwashed morons.

Kill your TV.

Videodrome was right about everything!

you

I'd do it for Jesus Himself, but I'd be at the back of the line on turn-in day.

I've modded my air rifle too so it shoots well above the permitted legal level

guys

there are pretty damn powerful air rifles

youtube.com/watch?v=1BCQk-h1jcE

yeah thats nice, it's expensive too

God speed goku

It all goes back to Esau being screwed out of his birth right by our ancestor Jacob(Israel) ever since then his descendants have been scheming against us. God hates them for it because due to their non-stop scheming we keep fucking up but anyway let's fast forward to August 1619. Our people were brought over here in slave ships. We were taken from various Israelite tribes in Africa, they don't teach this so we'll remain ignorant but this is a known documented fact. This starts the prophecy of Genesis 15:13 inadvertantly. Esau realized they fucked up at this point so they funded and started implementing things that only revealed we were God's chosen people by the curses of the book of Deuteronomy 28. They knew we would realize this one day so they non stopped preached Christianity to us and said the Old Testament doesn't matter anymore because they're so afraid of Genesis 15:14 so through out these past 397 years they have kept our people into a state of confusion by calling us names that we are not such as colored, negro, African American, and black the list goes on. They did the same with ameridians and latinos. They set us all against each other in hopes we would never reunite. They gave out Bibles with books missing comdemning their souls to hell in hopes we don't come to this truth. At this point they realized no matter what they can't stop it but what they can do is increase our ignorance to the matter with COINTELPRO. Nation of Islam & BLM & other groups. Notice, they'll say we're Israelites but they won't go further into it and teach lies like heaven or hell doesn't exist and etc...to keep our people confused or they'll say only black people are Israelites its all a lie. Our people are everywhere and every color. They've moved from physical oppression to mental oppression but its still not working. You can't silence the word of God. They don't want us knowing that we're God's chosen people and will one day rule over all of you, I will prove it.

>Some shit from Britain.

Better get your plunger out Polski...

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

you're just a pisson

bongistani walking piece of shit

as far as Im concerned

>nigger detected

Wasn't Africa by and large Ham's domain?

After that, are there any further legalities?
I understand that a gun safe and gun transporter would be needed.

Yeah fuck off and go suck tony blairs cock you turnip cunts

>dude banning centerfire semi autos and any handguns and having retarded rules that dont really make sense and never stopped anyone because we wont admit the goverment fucked up not taking the guns off of a mentally ill pedo

Pic related, its your parents when they were pregnant with you

>are there any further legalities?

good bong goy

keep listening to and obey the laws like the good little bongistani citizen you are.

lol what a shitrhole the UK is.

no wonder only the shit of shit from here exodused there.

k

We're not from West Africa, we're from Israel. Our people had tribes all over the coast of West Africa. I'll get you up to date after this post

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

God says here for four hundred years we'll be mistreated and enslaved here. You cannot argue we are mistreated in the US its not up for debate. Jim Crow, black codes, reservations, and the list goes on. We arrived here on August 1619 and we have 3 more years left to go before justice is had.

2 Esdras 54-56

and over these you set Adam, the leader over all the things you had made. From him we all, the people you have chosen, have been brought forth. I have said all these things before you, Lord, because you have said that you created the oldest age for our sake. You have said that the other nations born of Adam are nothing, that they are like spit, and you have compared their abundance to a drop from a pitcher.

See the lies? Christianity says we're all equal but we're not and this is from God's mouth. All nations come from Adamn but outside of Israelites they are like spit and all together like a drop into a pitcher. Can you see why people don't want this truth out?

Deuteronomy 14:2

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, ABOVE all the nations that are upon the earth.

my gun can penetrate you with any type of bullet faggot too bad you guys are so cucked by your govt that you can't own one

Yeah, we know senpai.

>from Israel
Sorry if I'm reading you wrongly, but Israel is a person (aka Jacob) not a place, and he is descended from Shem. Obviously the tribes were scattered about, but I was just looking for some clarity about where you're claiming to be "from" and why that is to be equated with Israel.

I own an fully automatic (which is illegal in your cuck "nation") AK 47 and a couple of ukranian military grade grenades , you dumb nitwit

All illegally

hahaha

illegally too

As you can see, I like breaking the law.

Im no UK or american pussy afraid of his nanny state

fullly automatic guns aren't illegal in my "cucked" nation just certain states but I'm sure you didn't know that and if you have a ak47 why are you talking about your air rifle that can only penetrate a skull with certain rounds

Nice useful comment which hasn't been said ten thousand times you fucking retard.

I was just pointing out that you can indeed hunt with an air rife

and an air rifle is a lot quieter than my AK 47

please pay attention to the topic, redneck

The media are pushing opinion on American gun ownership being a bad thing over here also. It disgusts me. I've redpilled a few normies on the issue but for the most part the masses seem brainwashed. I think that because we dont have actual niggers here people dont understand what is the real problem with gun crime.
Thankfully its a non issue here even though its actually quite easy to get guns both legally and not so legally.

ok polak

good that you finally understand

nigger

*Beep boop*

Incoming call for you

*hands nigger cell phone*

Don't worry, Brexitbro, they won't succeed. Every time they shill for gun control here, we buy more guns and stock up on ammo. Many of us also sign up for training, and you'd be astonished just how many common folks have as much high quality training as some of the more elite military units.

Every time they start beating that drum, our resolve strengthens. It's at the point where sheriffs openly state that their departments will not enforce more gun control, and if it came down to it, they would have no shortage of well equipped and well trained volunteers to have their back.

They've tried and tried to push the Australian narrative, whereby a contrived mass shooting is used to invoke sympathy for more gun control, to no affect. If Americans didn't capitulate after Sandy Hook, it isn't going to happen.

It's so important, folks

buy one off the back of a lorry you melts

>Amerifats need to overcompensate for their tiny "gun" this much
Top kek

There's literally no point in owning a gun in the UK, because the law specifically states you're not allowed to use it for self defense.

If you won a gum and are a victim of a home invasion, you must opt for another "weapon" like an unbrella.

>Tony Martin is a farmer from Norfolk, England, who shot a burglar dead in his home in August 1999. Martin was convicted of murder, later reduced to manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibility, and served three years in prison, having been denied parole. He has since lived at a secret address.

>because the law specifically states

yeah well some of us have more sense that to obey stupid laws.

I'm at the point where I wanna see an idiot in power try to forcefully go after guns.

The south and Midwest would be in open revolt, sheriff's and cops largely aren't gonna abide to it, the army is largely composed of massive proguns folks.

Nothing short of mother nature herself can do anything and even then we'll shoot the shit outta her toi

Good for you m8.

Im 100% any of these yurocucks trying to disarm the american people will end in total failure.

you really have nothing to worry about when it comes to that

>melt
Neat. You guys have such colorful slang.

That's the spirit.

Nigger, please....

>everytime there's any shooting in the US worthy of news here
>every single fucking normie liberal
>"oh my god americans are so fucking CRAZY so they're so WEIRD why would they even own guns its 2016 haha fucking crazy donald trump too oh my god"

They don't even know what they're saying, the media here just reports how shit guns are, I don't think these people have ever stopped to considered the pros and cons of owning weapons. Then again, what do I expect from young people in a country where pepperspray is considered an illegal firearm and if you carry any kind of item to defend yourself you better have a reason other defense for having it on your person.

It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If something happened to my family because I were too much of a faggot to own a firearm illegally, I wouldn't hesitate to fucking kill myself. As an able-bodied man, I have an inherent duty to protect others, especially those who can't protect themselves, and I aim to be as effective in that regard as possible, however unlikely it is that I'd ever need to. The peace and tranquility we enjoy, living almost entirely without molestation and subjugation from larger powers and institutions, is relatively new to the human experience, and holds no intrinsic permanence.

Isaac had two sons Jacob and Esau. Esau was red like white people are Jacob and everyone else was brown like normal people. If you notice everyone in the world is Truly a shade of brown even Asians who are pale have a slightish brown tint that looks almost yellow. White people are truly the only people in the world who look Red/pink which is also a derivative of red. I'll show you why you call yourselves white instead of red

Genesis 25:26

The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.

Who turns red whenever they show emotions? White people. Who comes out with reddish skin when they are born? White people. What group of people are more hairy than any other? White people. You're all one people that is Esau.

Genesis 25:27

The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country, while Jacob was content to stay at home among the tents.

Further proves my point. What group of people are always in the open country fucking with nature and on tv sleeping out in the woods and etc...white people its obvious.

Genesis 36:8

Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.

Keyword Mt. Seir

What does Caucasian mean? A white person of European descent and referring to the Caucacus aka the Caucasus mountains. You're a mountain people once again backed up by God.

Now what does God say about your people?

Romans 9:13

Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

God says he hates white people yet white people go around preaching God loves everybody. You will never find God loves everybody in the Bible. That's a lie. White people preach that because the truth is God loves us but nobody else. I have proven that with scripture. Christianity which white people push is a damn lie and full of devils. What's does devil mean? It means a deceiver; someone who deceives people. If God hates your people and yet you go around preaching God loves everybody that makes you a devil.

dude go away with your bible crap, that shit is totally out dated in this age.

you're making yourself look stupid

The law specifically says that you can actually

Interdasting, but that seems pretty speculative. Goodness knows what kind of mixing my blood has gone through, but it would seem to be predominantly not directly related to Jacob or Esau.

I can be white enough that you'll see me turn colors from vasodialation, or I can be darker than a typical hue monkey. Guess God will sort it all out in the end anyhow.

Awe somebody is butthurt lmao. How can something that tells the future be outdated you damn devil!!! Lmao look at you, you devils hate the word of God because it hurts you. Christians can't say its outdated because it tells the end of days but in those days it says they'll be slaves lmao so they're stuck. That's what you get for taking our Holy scripture and taking countries over with it. You demons are going into slavery. Now some white troll reply to me with a "Das Right" and a dank may-may

actually you cant , that is the law

the queen wills it and you have no option but to obey it.

>tells the future

so did nostrodumbass

mysticism is a form of brain fucking and is very effective on low IQ people.

ATTENTION

This is an NRA false flag. Most gun control proposals don't actually involve disarmament, but rather crack down on illegal gun trafficking and increase support on mental health care.

The NRA lies to you about gun control to scare you into buying more guns to help support their benefactors, the gun industry (businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1).

In light of this the NRA and their shills won't actually argue against actual gun control proposals, but fill your head with imaginary, hypothetical "slippery slope" proposals to keep you from supporting anything that might prevent criminals and the mentally ill from giving them their money.

DON'T BE A CORPORATE PAWN

I think what you don't understand is that Americans have less of a voice in terms of the political goings on. America doesn't have referendums. Brexit would have never happened in America because the Politians can basically do whatever the fuck they want. Americans want to keep their military style weapons so that when shit gets so bad that it requires overthrowing the government by force they'll have somewhat adequate firepower to do so. Aint no one going to wage war on the US military with a single shot .22

>slippery slope
>imaginary

>muh big gun

Go away. Funs are fun and practical.

nice reverse psychology there.

nah,.I'll hold on to my assault rifle.

just in case you have one.

For a successful revolution to occur you have to get the military on the side of the revolution, and they are attempting to be cucked on by the democrats. Sensitivity training my ass.

I didn't tell shit. It's in the Bible! Lmao God! Look at you devils! You hate God's words and its cracks me up. You fags go to church but never preach from the Bible because the Bible says God hates you. Bahaha the truth hurts so damn bad I know. I love you though but you're still going to be a slave brother.

Skin color is a non factor for Israelites though. Where does your father come from? Remember our people are everywhere. Judging by your reaction to this news you're definitely not Esau.

>American military
>hasn't been the victor in a war since WWII yet they've been in more than any other country since
>Germany was pretty well already defeated by the Ruskies by the time America got into it and the only way they could defeat Japan was by nuking their civilians.
>cant even defeat rock throwing cave niggers

>America stronk.

Where does all this American elitism stem from exactly? Don't tell me it from all the wealth because that is the doing of your Jewish overlords.

Someone post that illuminati card where it depicts shitskins taking the gun from whitey. This is happening as we speak.

That game was the ultimate redpill. They want your guns because they want to slaughter you, your guns are your only means of defense.

it's happening in Canada and the US to yo, this isn't anything new.

WE WUZ KANGS: the post

America is not Britain. They don't need our gun laws.

>Look at you devils!

perhaps you should do a little self evaluation before judging others?

personally to me you come off to me as a fella with a few screws loose in the head and I'd really hate to be stuck with you on some deserted tropical Island.

BBC
B̶r̶i̶t̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶a̶d̶c̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶o̶r̶p̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
Big Black Cock

also

notice my anti-satan tripples

Observe, the NRA arguing against things that haven't even been said.

They reframe discussion to make gun supporters look like heroes for basically doing nothing, against people who aren't doing anything against them.

"I'll keep my gun!" the shill cries, when nobody is making the attempt to take it from them.

Don't fall for these cheap tricks.