So THIS.... is the power.... of American culture huh?

So THIS.... is the power.... of American culture huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t=179s
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw
youtube.com/watch?v=vEDdAI_soPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commercialize important and profitable aspects of multiple cultures
>ask them why the resultant overarching culture isn't distinctive or monolithic

Can someone explain this to a normal person who is too old to be on this website?

What's with the guy in the dark green sleeves jumping around and what was going on in the centre of that burger ball?
Not really sure what's going on, are they giving away free shit or something?

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY

I'm so fucking glad I'm not American. In Norway, and indeed Europe, people camp outside ticket venues to get a ticket to their favorite band or football team. In the US, they camp outside McDonalds to get a fucking meme sauce.

>getting hyped on retarded things
only American knows what's special

why is there so many people whats the significance of this sauce

retarded feminine subhumans

then you subhumans wonder why your women are attracted to us Greeks

you are americanized subhumans

is there a more cancerous fanbase than Reddit and Morty?

LMAO why are eurohomos so delusional and arrogant? do you truly think people getting in line for retarded shit doesnt happen in Europe? American culture is western culture. if something happens in America there is large chance it could happen in europe.

yes
Steven Universe

>Ameridonalds
>Amerireddits

Surely this event is more significant than a sauce.

Piss off ikibey, you Turk mongrel.

krijg de kanker, Jordy.

Ok, get back to me when non-fat people camp outside McDonalds here then.

Would any of you anons care to explain what exactly this is all about?

I thought Rick and Morty fans are highly intellectual.

Look how they are all dressed. This is what poverty looks like.

They're dressed like normal people

>this is normal in America

and dressed like apes inside

They are dressed as Ameripoors.

Varg

Jesus
Nothing but gooks and doofuses

Literally manchildren

NINE MORE SEASONS MORTY

NINE MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT MULAN MCNUGGET SAUCE

>triggered

go burn a pile of woods and hunt whales oil nigger

Should America be officially declared as Reddit: the Nation?

Is someone going to explain what they are doing?

They're going crazy over a dipping sauce

jesus

what do your people wear to mcdonalds?
something other than jeans and t-shirts?

wat?

McDonalds had something limited thing where you could get the meme sauce from rick and marty.

Don't make me fucking defend a burger, but you're fucking dishonest faggots. That's how people dress all around the western world, layering up or down depending on the weather. Don't fucking act like we don't know what average people in your respective people dreee and act like. You can't fucking hide from the Internet.
Willing to be all of you are obese manchildren desperately trying to one up the burger to feel better about your own vapid lives.

Fuck I hate smug manchildren.

Rick and Morty name dropped some old McDonald's dipping sauce and now everyone is going crazy for it

You faggots are America light.

sauce like ketchhup is very expensive in the us.
this was a free sauce day.
wouldn't you go there as well to pick some free sauce? i bet you would

let's just leave it as it is
i'm sure that whatever this is
it is beyond repair

you live in australia
its more likely that you are a mongrel or diaspora subhuman who are mongrels anyway

McDonalds made a sauce from a show called Rick and Morty, but they grossly underestimated how much to make. Now autists are going crazy because McD has run out. Shit's being sold on Ebay for $300-$15 000 per packet.

>Anglos actualy believes this

what's wrong with americans

>Shit's being sold on Ebay for $300-$15 000 per packet.

this makes me ashamed that I like that show, anything that attracts that kind of autism can't be healthy

I thought it already was

heck even brazilians comment on how "americans dress poorly". it is an Sup Forums meme and you are supposed to be the first one in the thread to "notice" that and tell everyone and every idiot will join the chorus.

just show me a randome google street view of european crowds. people all over the world dress the same

This is where i slowly backs away.

>california
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t=179s

youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw
>just after this recording ended some hooligans jumped the counter and stole all the sauce. Police shut the whole thing down. Multiple car crashes in the area as well, not sure if related. Whole area was a total shitshow.

They don't lmao, maybe you new worlders do but only low class trashy people dress like that here

>That's how people dress all around the western world
You are absolutely delusional

Yea sure, we have no fucking idea what people wear because we are banned on google and never seen pictures from all over the world. If anyone is delusional it is you faggots

>be Amerifat
>remember when america was mostly white. Could drive down the street and not see a nigger or spic.
>Can't even go out to eat without seeing a mudslime or a spic

Just fucking end us, we are literally nothing but mutts that need to be ended. Someone please send a fucking nuke.

You are European too you self loathing cuck

Americans absolutely dress like shit. They all dress like 14 year old teenage boys.

>being that triggered by the opinions of random autists on a basket weaving forum
kys

Why don't you move to one of those small towns with 99% white people?

America has always been a country on immigrants. You either accept them and try to work with them or let your prejudice destroy the nation.

ITT: Europoors mad that they don't get Szechuan sauce

>american fashion

he just feels insecure because of the memes on Sup Forums.

How do you even pronounce this

Go ask Mr. Chang next door

look at their feet

Serious question, how do Euros normally dress?

But you are not, fucking leaf with a danish proxy. But you are so easy to detect since you are in every thread about USA

the under 30 age group is a fucking shit show

Like homosexuals

Like the fuccbois you see lining up for yeezys and supreme stuff.

People everywhere dress the same. Of course in colder places they dress warmer clothes. That's the only difference

I really hope a lawyer puts together a lawsuit.

Notice on black friday how stores list a minimum quantity? That is the result of losing lawsuits. We have truth in advertising laws that don't let you understock something you over advertise just to try to get secondary sales from customers who fail to get what they wanted since they are now in the store.

This is why mcdonald's is spamming the phrase "super-limited quantities" on social media right now. They know they fucked up and want to try to cover their ass with the word "super". If a ps4 ad said super-limited, I would expect less than 5 per store and as little as 1. But this is a sauce cup being offered for 1 day. You expect sauce to last the day, super-limited would refer to it being 1 day only.

But the fact is if they said 10-20 per store, almost no one would have shown up. And their sales data for the day will most likely prove they sold more food today due to this promotion even though no one was able to get the sauce they came out for.

People can laugh and say the law should treat a sauce cup different than a ps4, but it doesn't. The law is the law. It doesn't have bullshit loopholes about what is being advertised.

Plus allowing people to line up outside of a store in the hundreds when you know the store only had 20 sauce cups is basically proof their advertising didn't come close to conveying expectations. And letting people stand outside for hours knowing you only had 20 is also fucked up. They could have at any time told the crowd they only had 20 sauce cups so the crowd would dispurse and people wouldn't waste hours of time. By letting them stay out there, that sent a message that quanities were more than they were.

Me on the right

No we don't

>Like the fuccbois you see lining up for yeezys and supreme stuff.

depends on the country. Germans and nordics dress like retards because they are all autistic
big stupid boots with jeans and shit

This is the actual reasons why american dress like shit. They have nothing but contempt for people that actually take the time to buy fitting clothes instead of the grossly oversized shirts and cargo shorts they wear

I love how people are making mcdonalds people seem like some evil business masterminds who orchestrated this master plan

the simple fact is: no one expected hordes of manchildren coming for some suace from an animated tv show

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

like pic related, as you can see we attack people we spot not wearing the traditional dress

they are mostly all fat
its no surprise that cargo shorts and oversized t shirts are considered cool

>big stupid boots
you dont know shit

yeah, Trumps

>tfw 99% white town
>tfw no McDonalds and very few fastfood places

Feels good not to be a dumb nigger.

tell me, do you have a walmart nearby?

Yes about 15 minutes away. Although I prefer Winning Dixie.

>no mcdonalds
>but Wal Mart danger close
true white area confirmed

when the sun reaches its peak at noon, the reflection of your towns collective skin tone can be seen from space

Same as you

youtube.com/watch?v=vEDdAI_soPM

You only say that because you are a cultureless. It doesn't have to be true for all the rest of europe.

why do Ind*ans have such massive earlobes?

No one is sure why Americans do what they do. It is a mystery.

>The way they dress

>Andonald's