Stefan 'White civilization is the best in the world' Molyneux

>youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
STEF HAS OFFICIALLY OVERDOSED ON THE REDPILL

Other urls found in this thread:

nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stefan Molyneux is a racist piece of Jew garbage.

Not an argument :^)

I'm more of a civic man myself. Bit disappointed in Stefan for having a notorious racist on his show.

Shame he isn't white

t. Mehmet from Turkey

>pointing the obvious is now surprising

>Hope you're doing Huwell

In today's world, pointing out the obvious is not only surprising, it's revolutionary.

Please stop bullying Jared about his Japanese accent.

hes certainly not wrong

Being a racist piece of jewish garbage isn't an argument to an end, it's an end to an argument.

Huwhy hasn't he learned to speak English huwell and properly? Huwhy does he refuse to integrate into huwhite culture?

You have to start an argument to end it. Saying "racist piece of jewish garbage" does not start an argument because it is not an argument.

Then what's the point of stating 'not an argument', when there was no argument to begin with?

>shuting down the conversation because you can't argue the points :^)

Nigel Farage said this and they're right.

Pic related the world in 100AD

>b-but muh AFRIKAN KINGZ N QUEENZ

Why can't liberals explain what is even wrong with (((racism)))?

> no arguments were harmed during the making of this thread

KANGZ of KUSH

Sounds about right. Fucking druggies.

stop being a cuck - you're making us look bad

wtf is going on

HATE IS BAD AND MEAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it?

>Jared Taylor
yessssssss

Don't they hate all those ebil right wing fascist LITERAL NAZIS???

Isn't it not?

They're racists themselves.

They see nogs as drooling retards that need their protection and support at every step in their life.

Meanwhile, they blame "the white man" for everything, despite being white themselves (and often wealthy). It's like some sick joke.

It's an attempt to stop the conversation by attacking the character of a person and not the arguments they make :^)

Love how Jews are trying to blend in with white culture while also being racist scum bags. The Jew is a master of deception people. Don't fall for Stefan MolyJew he is controlled opposition

Stefan "nigger you better run, I got a gun" Molyneux

Stefan's mother wasn't full Jew, and Stefan hates his mother. He wasn't raised Jewish, nor does he identify as a Jew.

Isn't it a southern accent?

Vids pretty great lads, good topical primer on race and ethno-nationalism in the wake of Dallas. Watch it. I've sent it to a few normies.

Someone tell Stefan he is wrong ablut white culture being the best and tell him he is a cave dwelling mountain nigger

I just hate it though, I don't WANT to have to be a social outcast...

It's hard to get pussy when you're known as a "crazy racist"

Not an argument :^)

WEALTHIER WH-ITES

No.

Find people that value the truth. Why would you want to have relationships with those who would call you a racist if you spoke the truth?

I disagree with you.

Stefan finally arrived. This is a very good thing famalamalams, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Imagine the thousands of people that will be compelled to explore this avenue further.

Dog bless Steffo Malalux my friends

You're somehow under the false impression that a person's character doesn't lend any credence to an argument.

They use it in law all the time. See, credible witness.

Because I'm a human that enjoys the company of other people. For the most part, I get along with people REALLY fucking well outside of political conversations and they can be avoided for the most part.

But if I were to bring up my political views I'd be a social outcast, only able to speak with a small group of people; limiting my friendship group to people that I might not even get along with as well outside of politics.

In particular, it is almost impossible to find a quality woman - finding a quality woman with solid political views is probably entirely impossible.

I work as a lawyer and no firm will hire me if word gets around that I'm "racist". Do I just quit my job, take a lower salary and be more of a cucked slave to some fucking asian boss?

In general there's a rule which states you can only attack someone's character if they are claiming to be someone of good character.

Stefan Molyjew does not speak the truth he speaks lies. He also speaks from a biased perspective therfore he does not speak the truth.

You're entitled to.

>1 post by this id

The diference is that a witness has to be trusted to be telling the truth. In this case you are fully capable of looking up the facts for yourself and determining if you come to the same conclusions.

Nah this is just going to convince the left that conservatives are all le evil white supremacists. They'll just ignore it more fervently.

Then don't bring it up, watch the western world implode and self-ignite because people like you would not bite the fixing bullet.

>non-country

It's going to implode and self-ignite no matter what I do. The entire world is fucking delusional, all I see all over facebook is support for black lives matter.

No one cares about truth anymore, it's just too fucking late.

But conservatards are evil whhyte supremacists senpai. There have been ztudies done.

Can finally post my jared taylor memes

I realise the nature of facts is that they're infallible. Yet, we allow them to be determined through formulas and machinations determined by human beings, who are by inherently flawed.

Couldn't the same principle of trust be applied here as well, then?

by nature*

oh fuck, I forgot that liberals have a higher number of commie meme degrees and are therefore more intellectual. Fucking hell, going to have to go and check my rational priveledge #factsareopression. Why didn't I listen to twitter? I'll know better next time.

I can't listen to Stefan MolyJew for more than 2 minutes before I have to close my browser because his arguments are so awful that only the most autistic nerds would listen to his bullshit.

It's one the most politically incorrect truths, just short of the fact that whites themselves are the best race in the world. People can't handle facing this reality.

You need to do as Yuri Bezmenov said and practice "Judo".

Instead of trying to force those who are most adamant, you must give those already heading in a direction slightly more momentum.

There is nothing rational about racism.

Absolute fucking madman

>mfw I have only once click a Moly-whatever video
>I saw it was like 50 minute long and really didn't even get started in the first 20 seconds
>Pol posts this guys channel every day
>OP is probably this guy plugging his shit youtube series
>People watch this guy rant for the duration of a whole hour long episode

>Cool Huwhip
Jarad Taylor

Jared Taylor is not racist. It's not racist to realize that blacks are dumber on average than whites, and hence when black birth rates are higher than white birth rates the overall IQ of the population decreases.

Why do conservatards always assume liberal equates to communism? Are they truly this stupid?

What? The man says white civilization and culture is the best humanity has to offer.

You disagree?

this white woman would be disgusted by a racist.

No, because the facts are freely available. If you look up the facts and don't come to the same conclusions as someone else, you can make arguments as to why you didn't come to the same conclusions

Facts don't care about your feelings :^)

to be honest, i felt the same. then i watched a few videos and thought ''this is pretty good, i like this guy.'' then life continued on while binge-watching, and i realized he isnt saying anything new or unknown, merely trying to translate it for the semi-normies.

id say he is here to redpill. no effect on already redpilled.

Fuck, you got me there. Guess all my energy has been spent on hate instead of blindly loving everybody equally.

jewish nonsence i say

Yeah, I don't watch anything but his discussions any more because it's funny watching normies jump through mental hoops. His rant videos are only semi-entertaining when he's close to having a stroke from raging at the idiot media. Most of his videos are literally just common sense.

Based Jared

>A large number of white americans became poor at the end of the 20s [...] that did not result in a spike in crime, hu not at all

>:

>1920: 199 killed

>1929: 266 killed

>1930: 304 killed

>1933: 226 killed

I don't buy the leftist's "it is all because of poverty" argument, but saying the exact opposite (i.e "it is all because of race") is as retarded and mono-dimensional.

Source: nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html
>Police officers killed in 1929:

>1930:

>1931:

I was never questioning the availability of facts. Read what I wrote.

It's a prerequisite of theirs.
There is nothing to explain. They consider it the foremost application of the raw axiom according to which differentiation is evil.

Glad to see poor old Stefan finally found an easy way to get tens of thousands of views on every video.
When he was being honest in his views he only got half the youtube bucks, and he has to pay for his wife's lawsuits somehow.

Biased self inflated white entitlement attitude. And yet they clIaim whiteprivedge isn't a thing.

No one is saying it's "all because of race". But educated people take it for granted that you have a modicum of common sense, so you can come to that conclusion by yourself.

i usually watch the first few minutes of whatever videos he uploads just in case its good. for the past month or so he has started acting (or perhaps started acting more.) he yells and raises his voice many more times, and considering his career, i doubt he is actually that upset.

before, i could watch him despite not getting informed of anything new. now i cant.

molymeme, if youre reading this, stop getting visually upset on your videos. it doesnt fit you and only serves to annoy.

Do you have more maps like this?

stop shiling him here you fucking cuck just because you're apart of his fucking cult doesn't mean everyone else is brain washed you fucking loser

It's Flynn in the middle, right? I should watch the Molyneux podcast with Flynn, the media paints him as an antiracist but I'm sure he's more nuanced than that.

requesting based bill whittle post

I believe much of Sup Forumss fascination with Stefan has to do with his evolution over time from kind of a generic libertarian to something else.

I once thought like you did.
Then I looked through his vids saw once that looked interesting, and actually took the time to watch it. It was quality information. Now I watch him all the time, because it is worth the time.

I don't see where trust comes into it. If you have the facts, you can come to your own conclusions based upon them.

>evolution

Top fucking lel.
He changed his mind about race because some latinos beat people up at a Trump rally. He threw away opinions he held for decades because of that politically inspired street brawl.
If you think that he "evolved", rather than seeing his views go up since he went pro-Trump and continuing on the logical conclusion towards his now mostly alt-right fanbase, you need to evolve.

I was questioning the legitimacy of facts when they are determined by humans.

White people are the biggest criminals. They just pretend to be upstanding and moral. Literally invented weapons of mass destruction, responsible for genocide, forcing people off their territory, literally not giving a fuck. But they are somehow the bastion of civilization and a light to the world. kek, ok whyte boi. Keep drinking your own kool aid

>Niggers were spacemen before whitey
>Which means they probably invented weapons of mass destruction while whitey wuz in the caves n shiet
>Somehow niggers get enslaved by cave people when they wuz in the starz n shiet
>White people are still not the master race

>huithes

Jared Taylor on the masterrace

>I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

whitebois btfo

Quit jumping from thread to thread calling racism.