Why are niggers so fucking retarded?

Why are niggers so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l6g89hCBKk
youtube.com/watch?v=7c2H5TkR5Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ahhhh because they don't have brick and other construction materials in the desert so they cope with it by using mud. Thats smart.

They aren't. I never understood those "africans have an iq of 70" maps. That's practically down syndrome level. Are you really saying the average Africa is as smart as a down syndromer? Obviously you can teach Africans to read, write, oratory skills, drive... no way Down Syndromers can do that

>niggers

why do you say niggers? I've seen germans doing holes in the beach that ended in construction like that.

IQ doesn't measure potential intelligence

>frog talking

it looks stupid
as if children made a fancy sand castle

yes it fucking does you absolute retard

>Soccer
Who cares? Redneck.

I already explained to you why does it look like that. Are you retarded?

Bricks are made of mud, you idiot.

>t.

better than sand architecture made by German on the trip in the beach

silence subhuman
i can stay here and fuck your race if you want

its a big stupid sandcastle

Mudbricks need alot of water which is scarse in mali

>insult blacks
>France rushes to defense

like a clockwork

But there are countless regular cement/brick homes and that fancy construction in African capitals today

que te mueras ya gitano mierdoso

This isn't the original structure.

It was built on the ruins of the original by French colonists in the early 20th century. No records of what it looked like during the actual Mali Empire exist.

the problem is that this is an actual building and not some sandcastle

>t.

Said the Germanic barbarian who needed the help of the Romans to do more than these African.

It measures how fluent you are at a given language, as well as geometric intuition.

>ke the mueraz lla gitano mierrdozo

What about kinetic intelligence?

because they are fucking your women

Have you guys seen Bertolucci's The Sheltering Sky? It beautifully highlights that region of Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=8l6g89hCBKk

the mosque IS made out of bricks, retards. it's just plastered with mud.

deja de molestar el paio

Yeah I see no difference at ALL

Why are you using one country to generalize your opinion of Africa dumb Sup Forumsuttant

You guys know that this building was made by a Spanish moor architect. Right?

Thank you, Captain Sweden

>literal shit

Ok mate, next time I judge the US it'll be exclusively through Mississippi, Louisiana, or Detroit, assuming you're actually white and not fake white like the Syrian and Egyptian LARPERs

that's... pretty smart in theory but it still looks bad

We have over 230 small pyramids in Sudan and we honestly couldn't give a shit about them archaeologically, too busy trying to be post-Islamic

Sudan pyramids are kind of lame compared with the Egyptians. Sorry...

WRONG.

HE WAS AN ITALIAN STALLION

Why are you people so obsessed with making this point? We get it already, you hate niggers, it's not as if this is an original thing to say anymore. Why not just fuck off back to your containment board where a million people are ready to suck you off and circlejerk in agreement with you, or some place like tumblr where people will actually get offended?

They were built by West Anatolians and Levantines, and we really can't complain

No, they're not, they're in fact quite splendid.
t. pyramid expert

Most aren't at the pinnacle Aryan, i.e. Asian, Chicano, Mestizo, Arab, Afghan, etc so blacks make a convenient punching bag without triggering browns

for someone who's not offended you sure seem like someone who's offended :)

Most people on Sup Forums, besides the semi-regular Swiss and Dutch archaelogists, have zero intellectual and historical interest in them

Most are here to argue on behalf of noridicists, we wuzzers and modern Egyptians while the sad fact is that the ancients were probably from Anatolia, Modern Greece and the Levant, the coptic lineage and language are not a coincidence

those maps are generally based on very small and limited studies

not representative

heh

The novel is great too
And the song
youtube.com/watch?v=7c2H5TkR5Vk

Friendly reminder nuggets didn't even have a form of writing. Which is basically the equivalent of not being able to talk.

Nubia was historically a black region as per portrayals by Egyptians, while it's arguable there may have been some influences from the groups you've mentioned malaria would've made it very unlikely those peoples were present in any large numbers in pre-industrial times.

Also, that kinda sounds like /pol's all rulling elites were white theory. Hell, there's people even arguing unironically for vikings in Mesoamerica.

People still speak derivatives of Old Coptic in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan, I like to banter them over it

You're inquisitive enough to inform yourself and us, but there's no difference. Within 5 hours new threads will appear and we'll start from zero, even if its France or Brazil. People aren't here to be informed but to enjoy stereotypes, there's little intellectual rigour

I don't think this is the place to look for intellectual rigour, 2bh. Most people here don't want their ideas to be challenged, and as you say, just want to enjoy the stereotypes. Also, most posters (especifically first worlders) have very low self-steem, so they'll try to look for ways to raise it, and feeling superior because of race is one of them.

How is the French race so pathetic?

French made it for them

I agree. They have a lot of legitimate arguments thought and once in a while you get a surprisingly pleasant conversation if you find the right person, might also walk away enlightened