Commander and cute thread? commander and cute thread

commander and cute thread? commander and cute thread.

hows goed the development of Sup Forums's first real comic? last night was messier than jeb bush

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10704930
sonichu.com/cwcki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stick to the thread in your board nigger, we dont want you here

if last night was a sign the comic is doomed anyway

i wouldnt say doomed really all they needed was some writing done for the first pages

Thanks for making the thread. The status right now kind of IS doomed im afraid unless i can pull myself up by the bootstraps and get to writing. Snat and Pech expressed concern about my disorganization and arent comfortable being ridiculed by you guys because i myself couldnt jot down a script for the beginning of the story for them to draw. All the blame should be on me right now, not them. So Im going to redeem myself by posting some possible ways to begin this shit. If you have any suggestions please post them as i am a terrible writer.

tell them to make random comic strip doodles
doesnt need to be good jsut throwaway ideas

Malayfag you asshole i TOLD you i needed help writing, now im all alone again until i can prove myself and give them shit to draw.

Will you help me make this thing a reality? Ill even give you the extra $50 giftcard alone for just helping me write. Your name will be on the comic with them and all. Please man just fucking help me fucking god.

>it's going to be written by Malayfag
Jesus Christ, this shit is more doomed than I thought.

you know that one time where i said im shilling a dead end?
sorry man, you cant actually use my services, there is no real way of paying me.
theres patreon but its really a pain because you have to wait until august for the payment to be cleared.

im only here because im curious what kind of comic Sup Forums is getting for $100

Unless you and 4 other guys can pop up and demonstrate knowledge on political events and leaders with comedic effect so you 5 you can split the $5O into ten dollars each every month i am sorry but there is only one guy atm with any expertise in this field

alot of people have been asking me to make a taychan comic.
fuck you

A summary of the story or theme would be nice.

If this is just a bunch of Hillary Clinton (who was indeed hot in her younger days,) I'm going to ignore it.

If it gets into scary political intrigue, like Bill threatening to blow the lid off of the CIA drug runners and the Pedo Prostitution Service while Hillary expertly distracts the masses with "First Woman President" propaganda, it will be worth a read.

How about you ask around in the thread? Some people here may know how to write. I know I do.

People have been asking you to STOP, you autistic little shite.

>kid sits at a table near the cafiteria door.
>the food is spaghetti
>as he does to take a bit,e he hears a thump and looks at the doof in confusion.
>it suddenly flies ope and in fear he flings his spaghetti everywhere.
>loud patriotic music now plays as Kid Trump and his friends stroll in, his subordinates flinging fliers everywhere.

>kid at table looks at his after getting off the ground, covered in spaghetti, and reads it.
>its say the school elections are coming up and to Vote Trump, saying all the things he will do for the school.

>after Trump makes the rounds he leaves out another set of doors and as the music fades?

>BOOM! Hillary and her posse burst in with more music, more flyers, and all the normal nonsense.

>Kid, not wanting anything ot do with any of this, goes to one of the less used corners to sit in peace.
>when he sits down however, he heres a "h-hey." and jumps.
>Kid Jeb(or bernie) sitting in the corner alone hands him a hand drawn flyer for his own campaign while looking down meekly.
>kid takes it while grumbling and just sit down, staring out the window as he eats a piece of his lunch off his hair.

>end prologue.

you fucking pussyfuck autist are the ones telling me stop. i dont see your fucking face on my twitter bitching like a retard, only fucking here.
fucking pussy no life pos. go fucking hang yourself .

and APPARENTLY he just REJECTED me someone fucking help me please already. Gah fuck this shit i am tired of begging. Time to be organized. First of all im going to stop forgetting my trip. Second, yes guy I SHOULD pick some people ITT so if any of yall could put on a trip so i can start identifying you for your talents that would be great. Sorry guy cant give a summary atm but if you go to our trash board youll see the basic info of the setting and characters. Mostly it will just switch from character to character depending on the current events or past events that deserve a arc but my plan is for it to last till the end of days. And holy shit I am in love with you already guy the hand drawn Jeb flyer is the cutest thing ever. Please put on a trip because i like the way you were able to capture some innocence here.

Maybe this has a chance after all. I will still need more though. If mods delete this thread then head to the /trash/ one. I plan on having something to give to snat and peach in 2 days.

While we are coming up with ideas for the first chapter, i want to know which artstyle you are interested in for the artstyle. Yesterday was many people suggesting we use this artstyle from some other guy.

yeah sure ill help out.

how much you actually looking to have? a Chapter? 2? one whole book(to which id be curious how big you plan each to be)?

this one isnt bad at all but for pure CUTE i think the one from the OP works better.

that one i feel would work better if your looking for a more serious or slice of life angle.

However that artstyle shown in the Trump pic is not an option because i cant relocate the Sup Forums drawfag who did it. So there are only 3 choices right now. There is THIS style which i call the Dot and Shade, THIS style which i call the Disney,

and THIS style which i call the Tintin.

Here is a strawpol. Lets come to a vote which we will have the artists use for the comic : strawpoll.me/10704930

Dot and Shade personally.

>no "none" option
Fucking gross.

At the moment before we get into talking books and chapters i feel we should just look at this as a sunday newspaper kind of deal, every week a few pages put out there covering a certain issue that week or a past issue that could make a fun arc, every week the main focus switched to a different politician while it usually goes to Hillary and Trump with occassional exception.

bump

that could work well yeah.

>i feel we should just look at this as a sunday newspaper kind of deal

You damn well should. Start with short gags just so you can have some comics that are F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D. Progress to arcs as you get stronger, and have material that can act as a springboard.

Okay i've been depending on you guys for creative backup, but i think its time i add a little of my own suggestions to the mix. Dont tease me. I know im bad.

>first panel of the series is of a sign on a door that says 'Computer Lab', second panel is of the door cracked halfway, revealing a sideview look at a glasses wearing boy sitting in front a computer screen. as if this were a movie the camera is moving closer to him, the third panel showing not just a boy with glasses but a clear blue stream of tears falling down his face. Fourth panel is a close shot of the computer screen with a Youtube logo at the top of it, the fifth panel is a close enough shot to see the boy is pressing play on a Gary Jules - Mad World lyrics video. The sixth panel, taking up the whole next page, is a shot of the boy as if we were the computer itself, seeing him bawling his eyes out, but what makes this page special is the front view of the boy reveals a nametag that says "Jeb". On the upper righthand side of page is a digitallooking textstyle chatbubble with music symbols around it that read "ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR PLACES, WORN OUT FACES"

should i keep going?

could be good, add in maybe hes holding a note or something showing his polling numbers down compared to trumps or something?

so where are the artists? tell them to post here, do some reqs or sketches

thats the next few pages, after the "all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces" page, the next page has a top half panel that shows a guac bowl and toy turtle next to the computer mousepad on the desk with a chatbubble reading "Bright and early for the daily races". The bottonhalf panel is like the top half but panned a little to the left of the desk where the guac and turtle is still visible but also a gun, with a chatbubble reading "Going nowhere, going nowhere"

hmmm...a gun might nto work for a "cutesy comic".

oh? a watergun? that way when he goes to shoot himself, all he does iss comically spray his face then he just sits there with his head all dripping and stuff.

that way the joke can remain without getting too serious into the darkness.

afterward his brother can come in and be like "hey why arent you packed its time to go home!" before slamming the door closed leaving him alone again.

hey you there you fucking faggot chink

damn, your fucking no life cuck ass is still alive?
good job.

your art is pure shit

Hey OP, little late to the party but I found this great site that reminds me of this comic!!!
Keep up the good work!
sonichu.com/cwcki

I finally made my meme in paint.

how so?
because your unemployed nigger loving somali sucking cuck ass said so?
fucking noisy bitch just go hang yourself already

oh shit, i stepped on something

this looks familiar

>Sweden and Malaysia going at it.

I just realized someone from Malaysia might not understand who Smokey the bear even is.

Its a forest fire prevention propaganda/cartoon from the US, from decades ago.

you know, i live in a shithole and even i can see how fucking pathetic this swede piece of shit mustve been to entertain me.

i guess for a shitskin to be in the spotlight of the western world, you have to find the congregation of the bottom barrels of their society = Sup Forums.

fucking pathetic

Here we see the malaysius faggoticus, a mystery of evolution.

The mystery, of course, is how the hell it has survived for so long on only sucking dick for 50 bucks a month.

no i remember someone requesting this in a Sup Forums drawthread a looong time ago

The Malaysius seems to have some self awareness on the fact that it is poor, as it readily admits to living in a shithole. Nice work Malaysius

SWEDEN NO!

You must embrace the Malaysian islandnigger. Remember the 6 gorrillioan!

its sweden, all they do is put shitskins in the spotlight.

doesn't mean you arent spurging out yourself.

even bigger mystery is how a bosniak goatfucker is still alive in his 20's. you mustve still in school.

2bh if i see an indon sperging id ignore him.
i guess being a big celeb here mustve made these dumb fuckers to think im white.

see these shits?
literal bottom barrels of society. surprised their parents still allow them to stink the house.

The malaysius has spotted us. Due to having over 60 BMI and being 90 fat by volume, it doesn't have any defense mechanism. However, we see that it's primary mode of survival is just being unpleasant, from lashing out in anger and swearing, to lifting its head up, releasing a foul odor from beneath it's third chin that tells predators "im disgusting, dont eat me"

Im steve irwin, and this is National Spergraphic channel

I give up, your art is the best, does it make you feel any better?

Haha dont worry when the flashbacks of all of Jeb's failures is over, Jeb goes up to Trump after the school bell rings, interrupting the music he has been listening to in order to build up his nerve. In the tophalf panel of the fourth to last page of the intro chapter we will see a backside view of Trump walking with his posse down the hallway, Carson and Christie to his left, with a nondigitized chat bubble reading "DONNY!" The bottomhalf panel showing a curious Trump with his eyebrow raised. First panel on the second to last page would be a gun pointed to a sideview head of Trump, the next panel showing an angry Jeb saying "WHO IS THE MESS NOW?!". Third panel of the page is still a sideview of Trump but giving the barrel of the gun a cold stare, the fourth is a sideview of Trump lowering his gaze with his attention called most likely to the gunman's jeans, a question mark hovers over the bewildered Trump. The next page's tophalf panel is a wideshot sideview of the situation, showing a puddle at the gunman's feet and a yellowspot on his pants with Trump saying "Judging by the smell, i say you" with another Trump chatbubble reading "and is that a watergun?". The bottomhalf panel showing a clearly disturbed and open mouthed waste of life Jeb, eyes wide and streaming with tears. The final page showing a topdown view as if we were a cieling fan, Jeb curled up in a ball in the middle of the hallway and Trump walking away with his posse. A digitized chatbubble on the side reading "I find it kind of funny. I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you. i find it hard to take. When people run in circles it's a very, very......"

The endcover page is of a black background, with white text titled 'COMMANDER AND CUTE' with a digitized chatbubble in the corner reading "mad world........"

you seems to be deluded as fucking usual. as fucking dumb as fuck as well.
i guess life mustve hurt all this time you're hiding like the fucking pussy you are

you're disgusting. i cant fathom why would someone in a first world would ever entertain somebody who's in a literal shithole, jesus.
either im right about Sup Forums or you're just the very few outliers of this place

The fcat that you couldn't even think of something like this:
Shows me that this thing is destined to die quickly.

hmm, not bad.

might cut the piss part personally and just replace with more tears and a snotty nose, but thats probably more personal taste or something.

overall not a bad idea though yeah.

he paid. might as well see the output of his investment.

The malaysian still percieves us as a threat, and is on the defensive. Even though he is unable to move due to stubby feet and being obese, you might want to step back to avoid the smelly substance he excretes from his mouth. We also know that the Malaysius is one of the only species that naturally produces a psyche altering drug, which makes it thing that it's artistix and writing skills are above fifth grade level. We can also see that he suffers from a form of mental retardation from his earlier sentence "you mustve still in school." This could be due to him repeatedly smashing a rock against his head in rage after we showed him actual good art. What a creature, disgusting, but interesting.

Show us some of your art, i wanna see it

what are these things supposed to be

CHINGLE CHONGLE PINGLE LINGLE

Thanks, i made a typo. In that post i said fourth to last page then skipped to "then the second to last page". I meant to say "then the third to last page". Sorry for the confusion.

Malaysius dicksuckeris

I am so sorry
that malaysian is no chinese

show me some of that rope youve tied on the ceiling. youre gonna hang yourself eventually.

oh btw
you see that dumbass bosniak thats writing paragraphs of asspain? do you see me giving a fuck about him

his country is inferior to mine. hes a shitskin compared to malaysians, i ignore him. that's because im not a fucking bottom feeder like you.

can it be malays have the ability to be relevant in the global eye?

Here we see the malaysian using his favourite attack, projecting. He first talks about suicide, which he considers daily, but fails because the rope breaks due to excessive weight. He tried ship rope, but he was too fat to reach it on the floor. The second one, we see him comparing himself to me. He says malaysia is a better country than Bosnia. This is true, but the problem here lies in positioning. I live in a rich district with 0 negroids, while he lives in a poor village build to appease the local muslim population. He earns less than 50 dollars a month due to the fact that he has no useful skills. He used to like flaunting his art, but stopped because everyone recognised it as shit. After that, every attempt to get him to post his "art" has resulted in him saying that he "doesnt show his art for free", which is a weird statement because he should be the one paying us to endure looking at it.

Tune in next time on "examining autism, with Steve Irwin: The malayfag"

nah its fine.

the idea works i think overall. should work well enough for an intro piece to the comic.

a funny little one shot could be something like

>FBI "Student Council" member sitting at desk.
>Suddenly door flings open, he quickly stops his sunglasses from falling off.
>Kid Hillary enters all embarrassed, running up to him.

>she quickly pulls out her laptop from her bag.
>FBI kid is horrified that it is smoking.
>"m-make it work again, ive lost all my e-mails!" Hillary says while shoving it his face, still embarrassed.

>FBI Kid sighs.
>"its going to be a long day again isnt it?"

Nice butthurt there you yerrow shit

yeah just kill yourself anytime soon.
im only interested in bumping this thread since the project is being ignored

Like I recommended last night: stop fucking overthinking this.

You and the people in these threads keep going on and on and on about these bios and story arcs and shit. You haven't even made a single strip yet you're shelling out hundreds of dollars of your own money hiring artists and writers and talking about a complex cast of thousands in a multi-chapter magnum opus.

Sit down.

Take a deep breath.

And try writing down a couple funny situations for some one-panel jokes and sketches for your artists to work on.

They don't even need to be good ideas, they can be crap. But if you write enough down, you'll come across a couple that are halfway decent, and even a few that are pretty clever. Here, I'll even be a sport and repost some random ideas from last night.

>Clinton and Trump in front of a small group of students (VP candidates) picking teams for dodgeball
>Hillary with a panicked look on her face as she tries to discretely throw out homeworks with bad grades on them
>Trump with some of the other Republican nominees sitting on a curb. The others are all beat up badly, with Trump smiling smugly and only sporting a few scratches.

See. That's not hard. There's no dialog to write, no need for character bios or relationship charts - it's just funny jokes.

>kill yourself anytime soon

If someones going to kill himself today, that would be you. As a former suicider, i guarantee you, it will make you feel better

you attempted suicide once? oh wow, no wonder youre so miserable.
is my attention the only thing you got left in this world you pitiful fucking piece of shit?

guys right. start simple work your way up.

use the ideas presented here and in the last thread.

dont stress yourself out nothing good ever came from eating your own arm, literally or metaphorically.

attempted suicide because of your shitty art

Where are the guest of honors?
Those 2 drawfags should be here by now.
tell them to sketch some panels

also where the fuck is squid

Here we see the malaysian drawing style. While at first it looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old who recently discovered manga, if we look closer, we can see that it is not true.

If you l9ok at the eyes, you will see they they are asymetrical and poorly drawn. One looks like it is sleepy while the other looks like a cat eye.

The hands might look decent, but if you look at the thumb (or lack thereof), you can see that it is disproportionate and too fat for a girl. The pointing finger is also badly drawn as the knuckle is too large and the finger too fat.

You can also see complete lack of skill by looking at the clothing. The folds are few and all are just lines. There are jo V or Y folds, because the person who drew this has no experiemce in actual drawing, just watching shitty online tutorials.

The face is also horrendously drawn. The cheek is extruding too much, causing her to look like she was recently attacked by a swarm of bees. It is also too long, and seemingly expands right before meeting with the hair.

The other things are equaly shitty. The hat has folds on the top, which shouldn't be there as the area is stretched. This is not the mistake of a beginner, but that of a mentally challenged person. The rope is also shit. A true rope used for hanging by the KKK has 13 spirals, while his has only 6. This man is a muslim, which is why he is also very agressive. His shqding is also very poor (like him) because he only shades the hair and the back of the hat, also badly.

There is even more to say about this work of "art", but I don't think the poor animals heart would take it, mostly due to the large amoumts of cholesterol in his blood.

>If you l9ok at the eyes, you will see they they are asymetrical and poorly drawn. One looks like it is sleepy while the other looks like a cat eye.
I think it is meant to be that way, reflects the characters and makers unhinged nature

Naw he is just shit at drawing, the eyes are looking in different ways, she looks like she's retarded

bump

Why would you say such things
its pure damn garbage

Thats an adorable one-shot, thanks

Im surprisingly alot calmer now that i wrote up one of my own weekly oneshot just now, even moreso now that we decided to do just oneshots until we established all the characters to the community, a different one every week until they're all introduced. Theeeen we move onto an actual story.

Busy most likely, snat woke up this morning telling me to get my shit together first then theyll start doing drawings again so they arent just working on stuff that wont mean anything. However ill message them asking to get in here. Hell ill even get some Sup Forums drawfags in here to draw us some ideas for the characters so snat and peach have less to think about.

Another example of his shitty art.

Again, look at the eyes. He was unable to even make them symetrical or be in the same place on the face. A beginner mistake. Same with his ears. Drawn from a shitty tutorial and are just as asymetrical. The shading on the hair is just as bad as his breath, and invokes sadness in any artist. The shading on the clothes and the linework is amateurish and bad as well.

Prime example of why we don't give downeys pencils. The lips on the negro are badly drawn, just two droplet shapes. He has also somehow made Chirt chan look even worse than the nigger through bad proportions and extremely bad linework, to the point of making it look like it was drawn by a literal 12 year old. He also avoids drawing hands in any position other than closed bexause he cant draw them.

whats the tumblr of snat and peach again?

Again - try not to overcomplicate all this.

Nobody's expecting the great American novel here. I guarantee you that a series of political-cartoon style strips would be just as successful, maybe moreso, than some complicated drama narrative.

Hey some of you skilled art fags, can you give me some advice?

I wrote 3 books worth of comics when I was in middle school (just filled up composition notebooks nothing special). I was alright at drawing but whatever.

I can draw well if I put effort into it now, but I'm interested in animating. I've made garbage tier basic shit before in flash but that's it.
Any pointers? Places to get a decent tutorial? I'd be more interested in voice work but that would require purchasing equipment.

bump

Cringey as fuck

snat : natalieccw
peach : squidlytea

The malaysius seems to have activated its lalalalalala-im-not-listening-to-you defence. He ignores everyone that criticizes him, so that he doesnt get more suicidal tendencies.

Here we see why he didn't draw hands in the last comic. These are liteeally 12 year old tier

bump

post shitposts

I like this one for the rule 34 potential.

what the fuck? this art style is tumblr tier shit, the plot lines sound fucking cringe inducing and to top it off I don't even like Hillary enough to look at the real her more than a few times a week. Unless this is porn your piece of shit will flop. It shouldn't be in this board. I'm not joking when I say I seriosuly think tumblr will be more receptive to your ideas or lack thereof