Race Does Not Exist - Everyone Hold Hands and Love

Guys, I've been seeing a lot of hate and it really worries me, please stop.

You DNA is 30% identical to that of a banana, and 80 percent identical to that of a mouse. How close is your DNA to that of someone of another race?

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Hang yourself.

OP's DNA is 100% fag.

Is I share 80% of my genes with a mouse and 93 % with a chimp, then that goes a long way to show that small differences in genotype can make a huge deference to phenotype. Small differences in the genes between groups can lead to huge differences in our appearance, our thoughts, our culture.

Go to bed Justin, the bull ain't gonna prep itself.

>You DNA is 30% identical to that of a banana, and 80 percent identical to that of a mouse. How close is your DNA to that of someone of another race?

But I thought the joy of a multicultural society was to celebrate our differences? Isn't that literally the definition of diversity? Having differences?

Agreed, i dont give a shit about race.

What i am interested is a human who is loving caring, has a nice hairy belly and like to play wow with me and cuddle while watching horror films :3

There is a smaller genetic distance between chimps and gorillas that the genetic distance between blacks and other races.
Chimps and gorillas are considered different races but humans are all the same.
Really makes you think

>Gayadian flag

saged&hidden

>im retarded and don't know that the first 99% of dna is basically "thing will cells"

>Race does not exist
How come many research articles in medical fields focus on physiological differences between races, racial differences in cancer and genetic disease susceptibility, and racial differences in drug effectiveness?

progress and equality, bitch.

The difference is still significant enough for me to understand that resisting arrest can have lethal consequences.

Enjoy having a bloodline of cucks

>still significant enough for me to understand that resisting arrest can have lethal consequences.
because whites never did that ;^)

God racists are so stupid it is hilarious xD

All you fuckers here have to be retarded to not know this little thing that Charles Darwin, not sure if you know him kind of a big deal, suggested. It was nature vs nurture. that 99.9% that was nature was great, the 0.01% was how you were raised.

Those suppressed black peeps in america get a pretty fucked up sense of what to do when they see a cop.

And then cheating on him with some ex or even a random junkie.

You left that part out.

What is this faggotry, i am a pure loyal panda into other pure loyal cuddly pandas :3

Not some dumb sex obsessed whore!

that panda shit is weird though.

so we can end race based hiring standards and tax breaks, also college admissions?

Smart

Well i meant more into guys into gaming and wow

those arent race based, they're social class based, unless you live in south africa where BEE is a thing

humans rounded down are 98% genetically similar to their closest living relative in the great apes. little differences matter. not all phenotypes exist in all races

and heres the big one. human dna isnt the same length in all races. its not even a small difference its quite massive. "humans" are not simply 1 species but a collection of sub species which in some not all cases interbred with related species

about 12 hominid species (you can take it up to 14) lived in asia alone parallel to humans existing. they are not found any where else in the fossil record. they made spears and other tools. they walked upright according to their skeletons