Tfw you realise you on an island

>tfw you realise you on an island

god bless the English channel I fucking say that almost every week

This.

Probably done a lot of good to have a bit of water separate you from continental Europe.

The great moat is a work of god who is of course british.

its about time you sea born niggers come to terms with that fact Thomas Jefferson once said if he could he would sink the entire island into the ocean if he could

wew

englnd pls

>twf I am not sure if I am on s4s or Sup Forums

>his island isn't a continent

Got into an argument with a stupid moron the other day, saying that England will allow Scotland to just leave the UK and join the EU(assuming it doesn't collapse).

My whole reasoning why they wouldn't is due to the fact that it would then bypass Englands greatest defence in any potential military conflicts with the potential European superstate. As Scotland would become an easy beachhead.

SEND HELP

>mfw that fact helped you from getting buttfucked by the french and the Germans throughout history

We have two smaller islands to the west m8.

I realized that way too fucking late, NYC here, feels weird being cut off from the mainland, but at least the island I'm on is Long, Long Island get it.

>that's not an island, THIS is an island

Ever realise how much Anglos love islands?

With Europe, but not of it!

Plus oil

>muh island

“We have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked but not combined. We are interested and associated but not absorbed. If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea.” - Winston Churchill

I'd have to agree with the moron that England probably would let Scotland leave if they wanted to but only to laugh at them as they can't achieve entrance into the EU, would be vetoed immediately and can't actually finance themselves without London.

>tfw can't tow the country to near NZ and Australia and have 3 islands together

Dad wants to visit

Thank you for sending my ancestors as far away from Europe and Africa as possible

You guys need Australia-tier immigration policies. Seriously.

wat happened to the droids anyways?

>Tfw you realize the whole planet is like an island in a sea of nothingness

What will happen to my country when The Happening happens? :(

get a load of this fucken tribal and his mumbojumbo hocus pocus bullshit

>tfw you realize you are 300 miles from Russia

>tfw

>Mfw Germans and Frenchies couldn't handle a bit of water.

That depends on what kind of happening. Will it involve our international neighborhood? If so, you better hope we have enough lube for this, because everyone else is gonna go in dry.

I'm thinking the upcoming race and civil war in America. And the WW3 afterwards.

>tfw you realise you on TWO islands
>AT THE SAME TIME

>tfw you live on a peninsula

We all live on an island if you think about it

This!
Glad we're well at least hard to get to by land... if it hadn't been for fucking sw*den.

Also gib back flag fbi

Feels superior

...damn

Small Island, small gene pool.

>tfw you realise your politicians are genociding you
>tfw government took all your faces

I love gator meat. What does yours taste like?

This is the reason anglos arent french slaves today.

its a decent argument but really if we wanted to blockade scotland, we'd just blockade scotland because we can do it with our own aircraft (no need for a carrier, because we dont have one) or submarines & destroyers

really makes you think...

Say that again and I'll give you a six finger death punch

>>WW3

I really hope it doesn't come to that, but another part of me wants the current state of things to be upset. Thoroughly.

On my way.

I'm having a hard time convincing my Tatay to get a gun licence and start prepping. I can't stand the thought of my family being hungry and defenseless.

>netherlands
>germania inferior
DUTCHROACHES BTFO