Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this?

What would you suggest?

switch the patriots with the cowboys so the division would have four incompetent franchises rather than three

>Bills get a Tredavious White
>Jets get a Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye
>Dolphins get a Xavien Howard
>Patriots get a Cyrus Jones

At least the other teams did one thing right. One.

the fuck kind of names are those?

SEC names except Xavien.

The jets were more recently in a conference championship than like 3/4 of nfl teams.

Browns and Pats switch divisions

Don't worry, once Thom Brady retires next year and Bill Bellacheat dies on the field the same year the Bills will find their rightful place at the top of the AFC East.

>Patriots
>Steelers
>Broncos
>Colts
>Ravens
>Falcons
>Packers
>Panthers
>Cardinals
>Seahawks
>49ers
>Giants

That puts the jets at 13th out of 32 teams, barely above average. Hardly "3/4" tier.

>Patriots sweep Pittsburgh and Cincinnati every season
>Get one loss from the Ravens some seasons because the Ravens like to be a thorn occasionally like the Dolphins

War never changes

I hope you looked that up. If you just remembered those teams you need to get of Sup Forums and do something useful.

I had to look up everything prior to the 2014 championship games, those were the last ones I remembered.
>being mad when people point out a made up stat is bullshit

Replace the Patriots with the top team the last 15 years in any division and it becomes basically the same story.

Of course I made it up, I don't actually know. And I wasn't mad I was suggesting if you actually know that much about football go get a job using your football knowledge and get off Sup Forums

>The bills and not the dolphins

lol funny

Pats are division babbys, any competent team would have as many owls with that many chances in the playoffs

Reminder the NFC never beat the AFC head to head from 2000-2010 and 2 of the last 3 years. Every season the Patriots won the Super Bowl the AFC had a winning record against the NFC

peyton played in an even easier division for most of his career.

>has better record outside of division than inside of it
>has to play all three other AFC division winners from the previous year every season
>in the superior conference head to head 12/15 seasons{2 ties} since 2017
>AFC East 2-4 has second best record of any division
>played by far the best division this year in the NFC South
>durr schedule babbies

since 2001 not 2017

While I fully agree Brady is better than Peyton, this meme gets repeated too often.
AFCS had the second highest winning percentage in our-of-division games between its formation in 2002 and 2009, trailing only the NFC East.
The 2007 AFCS still holds the record of best total division record in a single season, with the colts finishing 13-3, jags 11-5, Titans 10-6, and Texans 8-8.
The 2007 AFCS sent more wild cards to the playoffs than any division except the NFC East in the 2000s as well.
tl;dr the AFC South didn't start becoming shit until 2009, meaning Peyton played in a shit division but for two seasons of his career. You can tell if someone is under 18 if they repeat the tired meme that the AFC South has always been bad -- it certainly is now but was not at the beginning.

The Jags, Texans and Titans have been as shit as the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins. The 2007 Titans were absolute schedule babbys and the Jags had 1 good year because of mjd.

>the AFC South didn't start becoming shit until 2009
Not true, the Jags and Texans have always sucked dick and the Titans haven't been good since the early 2000s.

Nice statistics you have there. Feelings are more important than actual numbers, I guess.

I'm not a pats fan but they would win any division

every team in the afc east has at least five wins

Well I did watch football every Sunday all those years so there memories of what those teams were actually like, casual.

>owning the best total division record doesn't count, there was a schedule babby
>they also went 13-3 next year
>division is still bad!

Reminder that the AFC East is the only Division currently in the NFL where all 4 team are not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet.

that doesn't make any sense. most of the other divisions have at least some level of parity.

the patriots win the division every single year.

>one and done

Fuck off dude, the Titans are fucking trash

umm no sweetie 2008

Holy shit they're good

yeah that doesn't count though because brady tore his ACL that year.

they also went 11-5 that season and somehow missed the playoffs

because of CHAD pennington.

>Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit not pictured

>Jags not pictured or even mentioned in your post
YOU SHALL KNOW THE NAME OF JACKSONVILLE SOON ENOUGH

This is like in college football where the SEC tries to take credit for the success that Alabama has

This basically proves that the NFCE and AFCN are the most fun divisions to watch

The Jets franchise is an absolute joke and I don't care when they last participated in a conference championship.

As a Bills fan you have no idea the constant assrape that Brady and Belicheck delivers on a yearly basis. You hate but respect the fuck out of the Pats. Seriously Brady has more TD thrown in the Ralph than Fitz entire career.

I read an article a while ago comparing all the divisions since realignment. Looking at regular season and playoff wins. Would you believe the AFC East is actually the strongest? Of course the Pats make up for most of this strength but it wouldn't be the overall strongest without the other teams being somewhat respectable.

AFCN was second. Can't remember where I read it but I have this image saved.

The qbs in the afc are a fucking joke.

mad as fuck

He's top 3 in wins @ buffalo. In the history of the bills they've only had 2 qb's who have won more games there than Brady has.