Here's a thought:

Here's a thought:
Maybe just treat black people like, um, people?
Maybe then you'll stop making them go insane?
Maybe?
You brought them here as slaves, and you STILL wonder why they leech off the government?
Who's REALLY the idiot here, them or you?
Look, you kil them; it'll get you fired.
Why risk it?
Let them be.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile
youtube.com/watch?v=a98CqStY_I0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgm8acOT4x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread really makes me think

Sup Forums utterly BTFO!

>Blacks
>People

>Maybe just treat black people like, um, people?
there's a nigger giveaway if there is one.

Oh so black people have no moral agency?
Everything they do is literally forced by our hand?
How tolerant

>Here's a thought:
>Maybe black people could just not resist arrest

That's it. No list needed. All done.

> gets shot
> drops gun, drops dead
> EMPTY HANDS

That's actually a good argument. Anime white kids will prefer to stock up on bullets though.

That means they would have to act like people first, OP

Indeed, we should just have cops stop entering black neighborhoods all together. It would be so much better fir them. They obviously don't want the racist police there.

Physically tackling a criminal, tasing him, pepper-spraying him, clubbing him, or shooting him all pose the risk of prosecution, lawsuits, and loss of career. There is no pretty way to subdue a strong male who doesn’t want to be subdued. A wanted killer is looking at a lot of time in slam and will be perfectly willing to hurt a cop to avoid being arrested.What do you want the cop to do?

niggers are not people. Go to Africa and see for yourself

He is terribly black though.

If I were black I would probably feel hatred and anger towards my oppressor desu senpai

well, it looks like he was trying to grab a weapon to me

Also, who's this "you"? I'm not a cop. I don't know any cops. Not my problem. I don't care.

DINDU NUFFN

>daily news
>new york post
>new york times
>reading any new york based news paper ever
lmao
m
a
o

As a multiculturalist, I believe that different ethnic and racial groups should, within their neighborhoods, live by their own norms. That includes my neighborhood and my norms. For example, in my neighborhood I would want the police to shoot looters and arsonists. Perhaps this is a white thing, but I am a white guy and I am talking about white neighborhoods and white notions of civilization.

is it possible for black people to act like people?

niggs gonna nigg shill

4 cops killed for every nigger killed- that's my America.

>tactical 1 inch bullet to the chest

God bless these officers.
The only good nigger is a dead one.

you would be a nigger too if you were roasting in the sun all day desu

>people
>(((you)))

Stopped there
Sage.

WTF? I hate white people now

maybe we just send them back?

time to mourn

it's not like they don't have the option to leave, they refuse to. they deserve every last bit of hatred

>1 post by this ID
This is now a shitposting thread.

Fucking piece of shit nigger subhuman

>Daily News

Stop posting kike propaganda judenpress on Sup Forums you trash

"1 post by this ID"
shill confirmed

you fukken dipshit, people like you are the reason why these dindu nuffin nignogs actually think violence against white cops is legitimate.

>>>>>/thrash/

(((Zuckerman)))

It's working our great for Baltimore. We're on track to reverse the last 20yrs of decreasing murder rates.

Wonder what he said or did to make them both draw? Whatever it was, it was the second-to-last shitty decision he ever made

Thats a cultural relativist m8.

they have to go back

Here's a thought
maybe
just
stop accounting for 54% of the murder rate
when you're
only 13% of the population

damn, that was even annoying to type

jews have abused our freedom of speech to make the dindus rise up under false pretense.

Until the cuck right understands that the constitution shouldn't apply to everyone, nothing will get fixed

yeah
he kept going for whatever was in his pocket
an user said in another thread this guy was on strike 3 and reported to have brandished a gun to someone

so it was really the last roll of the dice from this guy, almost like a suicide by cop

WTF I hate white people now

Of course you do.

The police were called because he threatened a homeless with his gun. Fuck off pedo sympathizer

Ok fine, first black people need to act like people, then we'll treat them that way!

is that a fucking gun
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe he should have stopped struggling and resisting arrest to the point of trying to reach for the gun in his pocket?

Could work.i treat my dog like people and it hasnt ever stolen anything from a liquor store.

Responses in here can't be serious, right? Have you nignogs even seen the video? Fool was armed and actively struggling

>Canadian Girls Fuck Dogs!

All fucking niggers should fucking hang.

When they stop committing a larger percentage of crime per capita, then maybe that will work.
If it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, I'm calling it a duck.
Quit looking and acting like fucking criminals.
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43#disablemobile

rekt

>Fuck off pedo sympathizer

I am a pedo

SOON

>what is sarcasm?

Is this really him?

PLZ xplaine Haiti & sub saharan afrika PLZ.....

negroes free of white are bigger fuck ups than they are here in the west, thanks tho

negroes ALWAYS equal cancer

in britain we acknowledge the difference between nigger bums and sucsessful black men, and they appreciate it

Kills a bunch of cops
More gibmedats please

Try visiting a Chicago Police Scanner thread.

Maybe you'll understand how US cops think.

Heres a thought.

When you come and accuse a white supremacist board of being racist, and throw a story about a dead sex offender nigger who had threatened people with a gun being shot, all youre doing is making us hate niggers more because we know about the stories the jew media doesnt report, on the white people killed by niggers, the white people killed by cops, the cops killed by niggers etc etc.

Then we all start replying, and it spreads your message, which is even worse. Then we start to come in with infographics and data and scientific studies, and explanations of DNA and the real differences between us.. and we find out youre violent based on a 2 repeat allele in your DNA and shit like that.

27x more likely to violently attack me than I am you.

I think Ill cross the street, thanks.

I think Ill support sending you back to your fucking mud hut in Africa, thanks, Tyrone.

Everything that niggers do is illegal.

They contribute nothing to society.

I don't care if they get shot by police.

Did they ever say who was filming this?

His hands were empty, but had been in a kid's genitals before that.

We did bring them here. They are free to leave. A one way ticket to Africa can't take that much work. I bet theres a job at their local McDonald's. ( Unless they burnt it down in protests)

>Maybe just treat black people like, um, people?
Maybe when they start acting like, um, people

Yes, it's because it was going to be in his hands very quickly that was the problem.

Have they confirmed if he had a gun on him?

THIS^^^^

Doesn't change the fact that he was reaching for his gun and as soon as he's gunned down they go and grab his gun out of his pocket. If the dude have even gotten the gun out it could have seriously hurt the officers like really badly. One bullet to the leg can definitely kill you.

This is clearly a false flag. Look how conveniently the camera turns away the SECOND he shoots him and then there's a large pool of blood already being there. Blood takes a lot of time to do that, and the only way to achieve this in that two seconds the camera was away is to use a blood bag they use in movies.

Funny. You're martyr was a convicted pedophile. :)

He was trying to pull his pants up.

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER to turn this back on hillary and undermine the black vote.

I kind of miss decency laws and being able to prosecute media.

Then again if we could prosecute media I could link every single major event of destruction back to the media over a long enough period of time.

Media lied about Ruby Ridge, reported they were shot at in helicopter.
FBI green lighted operations against armed target.

No bullets were fired at the helicopter.

How do we explain to Normies more whites are killed by police than niggers?

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSHOLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=a98CqStY_I0

I don't believe it's far off from common sense.
Every time the media report those statistics they ignore the white portion of it entirely, but the problem is the statistics are listed is such a way that if you have even a basic understanding in math it's obvious there's something that isn't sitting right.

It's getting darker sooner everyday now.

This has to be a troll right?
Have you ever seen an arterial bleed? Much less the short-term result of massive trauma from something like, oh I don't know, a fucking gun shot at close range

No it's not. Plenty of shootings on the internet. And it's a small caliber handgun, not a fucking rifle as well. A lot of times you dont see blood at all.

Was the cop Asian

It's hard to believe such an obvious bait thread gets so many replies.

m8 don't be retarded people bleed when they get shot, what are you even on about

We've built this entire fucking country around "trying to treat them like people". Half a fucking million Americans died freeing them. My tax dollars are devoted to subsidizing their entire fucking existence.

Go fuck yourself.

Better dogs than niggers, least they aren't breeding half breeds

>black
>human
pick one

How many living things have you shot, brtbong?

t. hunter

They do. But how much time it takes to get a huge poodle of blood? Not 1 second. And a bullett goes INWARD which often actually blocks blood as well.

For comparison:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgm8acOT4x0

Notice how similar it is?

You wont get a huge poodle of blood from a small caliber handgun in ONE SECOND from a tiny bulletthole.