How come all Ancient civilizations were either BLACK (Egypt), Brown or Asian but never wh*Te??????????

How come all Ancient civilizations were either BLACK (Egypt), Brown or Asian but never wh*Te??????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture
standard.co.uk/news/world/young-chinese-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we Greeks are a proud ancient race

test

>Egypt wasn't black

>Putting civilizations beyond 1000 ad for diversity sake

Because Egypt, Iraq/Kuwait, Pakistan, and China are the master race.

filth under Greek feet

Whites are subhuman

>China south of the Yangtze
>cradle of Han civilisation

is that a man or woman?

You writing Egypt in brackets after black won’t make it so. Why strive for false identity. There are a lot of proud modern nations with less than a thousand years long history. Be smth not to be ashamed of now and it will grant your people satisfaction. Truth be told, only todays failure seeks it’s comfort in the past.

it actually shows places in the world where state-level societies developed independently.

All mediterranean empires were caucasians, even Indus valley and some caucasian people found in China.

So i ask the India civilization what?

I aprove of this comunist propaganda

Rivers, fertile lands, soft winters.

WE WUZ

t. we wuz nomadz cockroach

notice none if them were nomadic because civilisation means agriculture

none of*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture

5 External links
Settlements[edit]
The latest research (2014) suggest that some of the largest mega sites contained as many as 3,000 structures and with the possibility of 20,000 to 46,000 inhabitants. Maidanets may have containd almost 3,000 houses and a population of anything between 12,000 and 46,000 with 29,000 as the average population figure. Dobrovody and Talianki are estimated with populations up to 16,200 and 21,000.[3][4][5]
In terms of overall size, some of Cucuteni-Trypillia sites, such as Talianki (with a population of 15,000 and covering an area of some 450 hectares – 1100 acres) in the Uman district of Ukraine, are as large as (or perhaps even larger than) the more famous city-states of Sumer in the Fertile Crescent, and these Eastern European settlements predate the Sumerian cities by more than half of a millennium.

Animals, such as the wh*Toid, are incapable of civilization.

Serious answer: Geography

The first empires require HUGE amounts of man power. This requires vast amounts of fertile land for agriculture. You will notice that the first empires emerged in very fertile lands near rivers.

Places like Germany and France were not immediately suitable to host empires. The land in France and Germany was transformed throughout he centuries by the tribes living there to accommodate more and more people but it wasn't always that way.

look at this liar

Greeks are white
Greek civilization is the most influential

Also the northern "barbarians" were often as or more technologically advanced in terms of warfare.

There were no round eyes in ancient china.

The same sun that made their skin brown let them grow stuff much easier before tech made the Europe awesome and erosion made the middle east less so.

they werent
they were just subhuman savages

thats why it turned to shit

>europe
>awesome
pick one subhuman

For the sake of intellectual clarity, I have to amend my post.

I think I gave the wrong impression and throughout this thread there is also a wrong assumption: people want to congregate and form civilizations.

This is wrong. People are mostly just trying to survive. Nobody is Egypt decided to start a civilization.

What happened is this. Climate change made the area where these people were living more arid. This pushed them towards the few remaining fertile regions. As the population in these regions grew, the game diminished and these people gradually changed their lifestyle from hunter gatherers to farmers. Once you had populations densities rising, you had all sorts of different social dynamics emerging that were not possible before. That was civilization. It arose out of necessity, not because people desired it.

Meanwhile, in Europe, people were still living a blissful life unaware of much hardship. They hunted and gathered and even farmed a little bit but they did it in isolation in small groups with lower population densities because they had no reason to get up each others butts just yet.

Things have changed a lot since then.

We outnumber round eyes and east asia will eclipse europe in a few years while maintaining homogenity while europe gets raped by arab muslims.

thats not good because Caucasians are the most beautiful humans on the planet
and 1 trillion chinks who get wealthier will destroy our nature much more than shithole america could ever do

And we will massacre all wh*Tes in the new mongol empire like the good old days.

I'm guessing it's because those civilizations came to be with little outside influence

i doubt that there will ever be a big war in this century

standard.co.uk/news/world/young-chinese-are-too-fat-and-masturbate-too-much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html

all the brutal subhumans are inferior low intelligence animals with inferior technology

and wealthy people want to enjoy their lives and not die and end their existence

its nature that will lose

A very big navigable river and temperate climate ?

>temperate climate

This isnt europe

I meant mild winters and not harsh summers. 4000 years ago the climate was way colder in Europe than during Roman Empire time for example.