Thousands of Polish immigrants in the UK are literally being attacked right now by far right thugs

>thousands of Polish immigrants in the UK are literally being attacked right now by far right thugs
>all you faggots do is sit around and masturbate to anime all day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Om5-wN_176Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ehzq9OdE2w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thousands of Polish immigrants in the UK are literally being attacked right now by far right thugs

I fail to see a problem.

Always a relevant gif.

>poles
>people
kek
e
k

I'm just waiting for a wpierdol to happen to those UK pussies. Polaks know how to fight, the british don't

Why? I thought polish people were also white.

Anybody ever noticed how few Sup Forumsacks are Irish?

I told you those fuckers weren't white. The only micks I ever see on here are anti-white shills or IRA niggers

they don't need no fuckin help

>1 person says he doesn't like Polish people, like any other day.
>GUYS OMG BREXIT IS TO BLAME FOR THIS YOU FUCKING RACIST BRITS! LITERALLY GENOCIDE

Lyl

I actually masturbate to news reports of these attacks.

Why are the british attacking white people and not muzzies?

>Thousands

What is those cops doing?

A vast number of English people hate Europeans.

Basic training protocol for the british

This is what happens when they take away your guns

Yeah well it's no surprise that you would think that. I mean, you think americans are white for Heaven's sake.

>What *are those cops doing?
tfw i got triggered by my own post.

Thanks.

>>thousands of Polish immigrants in the UK are literally being attacked right now by far right thugs

[citation needed]

But UK is Europe user

anglos are racist scum

Poles are cute, I welcome more of them over. And they actually fucking work unlike the benefits dossers around here.

Eurofags are bigots about which part of Whiteland you come from

Yes but does this have to do anything with me?

Salty Limeys trying to protect their silly island but their failing empire isn't strong enough to weather immigration.

Fucking LuLz.

You know, hiroshima and nagasaki got back up after they got nuked, but american citites full of niggers only continue to collapse even to this day

It's literally better to get nuked than to bring in niggers to your society. That's like giving giving yourself cancer on purpose

Ayy lmao

While I'm not exactly fond of the polish, wouldn't that energy be much better spent attacking mudslimes?

Both america and other nations helped them retard, not to mention their own nation full of other cities who weren't nuked

does Bart actually say that? Doesn't seem like it.

ANTI-RACIST POLICING

How many bullets would he have in him if this was America?

And that is supposed to prove what, exactly?

We got a whole bunch of successful, rich cities here, yet you don't see them trying to help detroit or chicago. Because once the cancer grows to a certain point, it's terminal, radiation has a half life

12 if one cop was around, dozens if he the others joined in, but the criminal would most likely shit in his pants and give in if he was faced with one of our cops

>>thousands of Polish immigrants in the UK are literally being attacked right now by far right thugs
>THOUSANDS
This is incorrect. Their is a handful. There is also a lot more "harassment" which includes everything from comics to posters.

But most of this stuff is on the basis of very little evidence and is just more reporting.

So you are factually incorrect. Show me evidence of "thousands" of assaults. God. That would be higher than the level of assaults in the whole country for a week.

That's good news, they should start deporting this scum of a community.

You can't touch pakis and refugees, it's politically incorrect. So you beat those who you're allowed to. Pure cowardice.

He does. It was the episode where they made "kids news" and Bart started doing all those vapid special interest pieces designed to get views.
It's an ok episode from the time when they started being more bad than good

Don't take away my poles. We'll start sending you our scroungers

...back to their own country?

Damn, that self-loathing Pole stereotype is pretty real.

Since when do Italians care about the poles?

aren't you racist brexiter's happy? UK for the English/Welsh/Scot only, amirite?

The fuck do you want me to do, go to the UK and beat up poles too?

>but the criminal would most likely shit in his pants and give in if he was faced with one of our cops
>criminal in question is a nigger
That's not even remotely true. He wouldn't give in, he would learn the hard way that no matter how fast he can run after stealing a pair of shoes, his arrogant nigger ass is not faster than a bullet.

Like so many before him

Brits are wanting their frustration on only target that is politically correct to attack. Clear sign of a falling nation.

kek
last breaths of a dying race
slavic world dominion when?

>decades of organised mass child rape by xenos with the tacit approval of the authorities
>"well let's not be sensationalist I mean you know how those council estate girls are hehe"
>someone burns down a shed, elsewhere a black guy gets yelled at by kids on a tram
>"THIS IS IT SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE I HATE THIS COUNTRY"

I honestly feel the urge to just start killing sometimes

Cry more.

Hello Pitcarin-kun, i am always curious if any of pitcarin flagposters was legit.

STHAP IT you bong faggots, there is a possibility that this fucking scum of human trash will start to consider coming back here.

Sorry but wanking is very important.

Only children and woman. We start killing every Brit wo arrive her. A lot of them in Krakow, Wroclaw and Warsaw.

>be a slav
>be racist and nationalist as fuck
>hate immigration to your country
>still expect and demand immigration to western european countries

Hypocrites.
If your coutnries are so great maybe you should try staying there instead of sending Vladmir over here to steal jobs.

But you wont because your countries are corrupt and shit, run by the mafia and russian plants

i'm not sure are Brits scared to attack Muslims or are they Swedish

>stealing jobs

There's nothing else to steal, kek. British women are fucking disguisting.

Feel free to leave any time Vlad, we won't miss you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

Who the fuck ever thought it was a good idea for the English police to not have guns? Imagine this being a setup by a terrorist with a gun = 30 dead coppers.

Or am I missing something? Do they have a gun in the car?

Too bad, I'm an actual Brit. ;)

its the eternal anglo striking again
attacking whites while pakis rape their kids

>hypocrisy
>not understanding it's a plan to take over you clay
>just like we took a huge chunk of it in two world wars and banished germans from it

btw. nationalism is a scam, it is made to undermine the slavic unity
if it is slavic nationalism then it's ok, but regional differences should always respect that we are one people

>Guns
>in England

They don't even know how to use guns, let alone even think about owning one

youtube.com/watch?v=Om5-wN_176Y

Eternal Anglo sounds like he's quite a cuck

At least you germans, for all the cucking you got today, had some balls at one point

>Or am I missing something?
You are missing everything.
Posting the same old shit here everyday doesn't convince anyone.

In cases of armed aggressors, there are Police firearms units that attend.

I don't see the problem.

It's sobering to think that the sheriff would've just plugged him full of lead and called it a day back home.

And you would have enjoyed weeks of Niggers blocking your streets.

Your Police are out of control anyway.

To be fair everyone is getting attacked, not only Poles.

Trust me even after 70+ years of anti german propaganda theres more potential with germans than those anglo faggots

pathetic

But the situation in the video could've easily been a setup. It's dangerous that you can attract that many officers to one place and not one of them have a gun.

And I have not posted about this before btw.

hang merkel and then we can talk

Bonus point if one of the few civilized shitskins you got there does the hanging

top fucking kek, get down the refugee centre and start scrubbing sheets Hans, your new masters will be tired when they get back from their sexual emergency procedures with your sister

>hang merkel and then we can talk

Wont solve the globalist problem. If anything you need to rise up first because you are the globalists pet dog that will be used to crush any Euro rising

The video you saw was edited not to show the end, just as it ends you see a copper approach the nigger, they fire a taser and that downs him promptly.

The other cops were trying to blast him with Pepper spray but he didn't seem to flinch, so the escalated to taser.

Our cops have to follow procedures or the Media will rip them to shreds and in this day and age, when everybody is pointing a video camera, they have to be careful.

>says the country who had mass scale rape gangs even before the "refugee crisis"

you never gonna come out as the winner

you know fighting whites instead of the muslim scum is just the cherry on top

Which is a huge fucking problem and the reason we as a race are in this position in the first place.

>faggot eurocucks can't stop doing shit over arbitrary boundaries and stupid territorial disputes
>two world wars
>US gets tired of this shit, starts trying to set up some pan-european treaties
>in comes Shlomo
>"oy vey, you know all this talk about loving your brothers should also apply to niggers and sand-dindus"

I'm going to sound like a leftist
If you colossal fags could just stop with the anti-white hatred we wouldn't be where we are at now.

I don't give a shit, I just want to see bad people suffer. I want to see fucking snuff films of people like Merkel, Obama, Hillary And Soros, Manhunt style with crazy menchildren in a pig mask cutting them apart with chainsaws and other sick shit. The only thing they deserve is to die and entertain me while doing so, nothing more

Pic Related

The average Pole could beat the shit out of the average Englishman. I aten't worried.

Poles are in full fear mode desu. They think a kurwacaust is coming. It makes me wonder what they are being told by Polish speaking media.

Simpsons has been more funny in image form for about at least a decade.

#NukeAtlanta

Is this a complaint or a declaration of victory?

>Poles being scared of some limey cunt who likes it in the ass from pakis

They're not scared, they're ready to give some of the wpierdol back to you. That's how it works in poland

Nah, they are scared. I know plenty of them and they are in full fear mode. You would think it was 1939. I know quite a few who are considering leaving the country.

But that doesn't change the fact that a lunatic with a gun could've gunned them down.

Imagine the machete-man just being a setup to bait as many unarmed coppers to him as possible so another could shoot them.

Nah mate you are wrong, this whole wpierdol meme is outdated. Poles in Uk are scared because they dont have qualifications to get real job in Poland.

They wouldn't send unarmed police to confront a gunmen.

>Poles wanting to fuck off and shit up their own country

What more could a Northern-European ask for? I mean, aside from gassing the Poles.

>imagine if
You can't account for that anymore than the USA could stop 9/11 no matter how many guns they had.

We avoided a shooting and weeks of headlines over the poor Rap-satr who only had a knife and a bit of pipe.

We also avoided niggers blocking our streets, libraries and shopping malls with banners of his face.

>attack other white people
>arrest those who insult Islam or the gang rape of children
>claim victory

I thought polish people in the UK had pretty high crime rates and were literally the niggers of the UK.

Why the fuck are these anglo-subhumans attacking the goddamned polish people? Ive been to London, its worse then Germany could ever be! Only africans and pakis.

Polacks are scum and only good when they stay in their shit country

The amount of Poles committing crime is high only because there is a lot of them in the UK. Per capita, they have one of the lower crime rates in the UK

They do have high crime rates. They commit more crime than the actual niggers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

They are 'safe' targets that you're allowed to hate.

This is a myth. The police treat Poles as non-whites and racism against Poles carries the same sentence as racism against niggers or pakis.

How dense are you? Did you even read what I wrote?

I did but your hypothetical just does not happen.

No, you're a paki.

>pakis are brits

Jej

Germans never laugh after losing every war they've started.

Oh I'm sorry, have you written tweets Don Jr has personally liked on twitter? Didn't think so chump

Here is something you might be interested in:

Police received reports of a 'Tanned Youth' with a gun . .Armed Police were dispatched.

After shouting out who they were and to put their hands up, one kid panicked - took out the gun and threw in on the floor.

In the second Camera angle you can see the copper draw for this (in front of the car)

Imagine if that was America? .. .the kid would have been riddled with holes and Nigs would have rioted.

As it happens the gun was only an imitation/toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehzq9OdE2w0