Why doesn't Sup Forums understand that black lives matter? Stupid racist white people

Why doesn't Sup Forums understand that black lives matter? Stupid racist white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&spfreload=10&bpctr=1468073037

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=FpVZzQEKs9g
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLM is a shithole like Anonymous, everyone says something else. But everyone can be part of it without control.

It's not that we don't understand, it's that we don't care.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

PS: they nigger in the pic looks like a fucking monkey

Why do you have to so much hatred in your heart? Don't you understand we're all the same?

Why dont blacks think that black lifes matter more blacks are killed by nigs than whites kill nigs

>Why do you have to so much hatred in your heart? Don't you understand we're all the same?

You may think you are the same as a nigger, but I don't.

Not even male and female are the same. Do you really think there is no difference to black and white? Tell me why middle and south africa do not have evolved technology?

I commend your trips sir

Here's the response to you, how dare you question black ideas ignorant ass cracker

youtube.com/watch?v=FpVZzQEKs9g

white "logic" was a stupid shit invention by white Europeans to oppress Africans, learn your history

>south africa do not have evolved technology?
D E U T S C H E B I L D U N G
Ö
N
E
R
M
A
N
N

>Tell me why middle and south africa do not have evolved technology?

Because of white male racist partriarchal imperialist scum that came and oppressed them and prevented them from succeeding. Learn your history ignorant whitey

matter to who?

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

They were just sandniggers doing nothing for more than a few thousand years. Just because we colonialized them for a few years doesnt make us responsible for this shithole.

No its whites that can use logic nigs dont understand it thats not my fualt now is it

negroes = cancer

see: haiti, oakland, los angeles, zimbabwe, liberia, baltimore, ferguson, rwanda, rhodesia....so many other examples of failure.......many of these had no whites involved at all....oh well, if reason is disregarded then force is the only remedy.....

BLM is a terrorist hate group....professional trolls

Now lets use the correct graph shall we?

Still not correct, you left the vertical scale ;)

That's incredibly racist, omg... I can't even believe it, seriously? Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say Zimbabwe is worse now as an independent African state? Fucking racist, ugh.

If Europeans never arrived, Africa would be thriving right now. but instead it's not. So thanks stupid white racists for ruining Afirca forever.

If whites and never gone to Africa it would still be a shit hole they just wouldnt have guns or any type of modern technology

Just because we brought them guns... I mean technology. How do you get the idea it would be thriving now?

Black lives matter in Africa, white lives matter in Europe. It's that simple. I am not going to take in 2 billion niggers when we have only 2 million people because some Jews who historically driven slavers, now decided they need to blame anybody but themselves for slavery.

Google for simbabwe, it was not that far away from being a good country. Now they are starving - because of stupid racism. Can you tell me a black country which is doing well?

Are you really thick enough to think I'm serious? I won't argue the satire famalam.

Stay a b8, asshole. You are hurting my feelings :(

Does he think Armenian lives matter? :^)

>abstract

BLM is based around hypocritisy by end racism with more racism. They (African-Americans) kill more of themselves than any cop will.