How fucked am I Sup Forums

> Me posting Paul Joseph Watson on BLM
> Cousin who married a black man and has 2 mulatto boys responds
> Brother who is a liberal liked her response

What power level 1-10 did I just reveal?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca?recruiter=12615150&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/
youtube.com/watch?v=AiOlrzd9lRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Op here. Sorry I meant to post this.

you just revealed your level 20 autism here on /pol

Dude, DO NOT RESPOND WITH LOGIC TO THESE PEOPLE

Her: blah blah blah they dindu nuffin peaceful bix nood

You: When you get shot to death by a nigger I'll be sure to say the same thing

don't they teach you paragraphs in common core?

99 percent of their protests are peaceful. Where would she get that statistic from? I asked my wife but she told me to leave her alone so she can sleep.

Savage

Don't they teach you how to capitalize in Serbia? Is that even a country?

You can say the problem is blacks killing each other but you can't say problem is blacks killing period because that would be racist.

From her vagina. Don't bother with coalburners. She's diverged from our ethnos

serbian post best post

Don't hit them all at once with that shit. Stay on topic

Goddamn what a wonderfully structured ae argument that stays on topic, and doesn't resort to conspiracy or outrageous misinformation

Op here. She only sees our family for Christmas and Easter for the free hand outs. She is also a sassy ultra fat white ham beast. She likes to wear her Victoria secret yoga pants that say juicy on the ass. My wife was shocked they made yoga pants her size.

You fucking with me?

>Mostly Peaceful Protests

Why do you care then? Don't waste your time with that trashy whore. Take your wife out to some nice place, fuck her brains out or go play with your kids.

Because she replied to my face book video and my ultra liberal know it all, bill nye and black science guy loving brother liked it.

If we ever regain our society there's a good rhetorical victory in telling these mullatoes they're human fuckwaste from the obese too unattractive for their own race

You went on a bit of a rant there m8.
That's probably too much to digest for her right now, you have take it slower and don't shove everything down her throat.

Yeah, let Tyrone do that.

> I see what you did there

How do you think she will react when she reads my post?

Cut her out of your life. Do you really wish to be an uncle to two niggers?

She will file it under "random bullshit" because she doesn't have the same connections between BLM, Soros and co made that seem apparent for you.
For her it probably will sound whacky, the statistics might make her think a little bit but I think emotionally Soros/Nazi/Communist being in your reply will cause her not to take in the facts.

:^)

> Her oldest is 9 and he is a skinny nerd who plays mine craft all day. Nice kid.

> Her youngest is 6 and his future looks like Trayvon Martins.

I told my liberal brother that Bilderberg was founded by a Nazi and he did the democrat smirk and shook his head.

Yeah man I've made the same mistake by forcing too much info onto people and they end up thinking I'm a racist misogynist nutter. You have to drip feed it to these people over a long period of time.

Good job throwing all those scraps of tinfoil in there.

Yea my parents labeled me crazy when I withdrew half my 401k and spent 30k on gold and silver back in August. They probably still think I am crazy even though both metals are way up since then. Logic is a tough thing to swallow for liberals. I Used to be one until I listened to 1 podcast of infowars.

9/11

Please elaborate instead of making a statement that makes you think your logic is better.

I can't go on Facebook, the politics of my friends and family annoy me too much. Of course expecting them to conform to mine is silly so I just avoid the topic.

28 classified pages withheld from the Commission report

One episode of a podcast was enough to shift your views? This probably means you readily accepted what was talked about in it as the truth.

Now you want people whom you love/family/friends to go the same route and just drop the knowledge bomb on them.
Obviously they are not prepared and primed for it.

In your case the podcast was enough to let the plant grow. In their case you'd have to prepare the ground first before planting seeds and watering.

>autism

I've deleted my facebook for this reason. I can't look at 35 posts of "al cops r ebul" shitting up my feed everytime a thug gets killed on TV. Then when a muslim blows himself up "nat al muslums r ebul do!"

The cognitive dissonance was making my brain go crazy

I listen to a podcast called Distorted View for a half hour of Adult comedy. The host plays clips of Alex Jones occasional and I laughed. So I looked up his podcast and listened. I was googling shit he was talking about to see if it is all bullshit because it was too far fetched to believe. I didn't just shake my head and say no, I looked his talking points up and that changed my world. Three weeks later I bought lots of precious metals and storable food and water.

What's this "lol but black people kill black peopel too" shit people keep saying?

Yes black people kill black people. That's ALREADY treated as a fucking crime! Those people ALREADY go to jail or get executed or live out life sentences. You don't have to protest against their killings because it's already punished.

The issue is killings by actual authority figures who only get a slap on the wrist. How do you not see the difference here between a police person and a common thug?

>thinking Sup Forums is not a satire board.
>taking everything wirtten literally
>being rused by Sup Forums

well done user, you just fucke you're relationship with your peers.
There is no power leel, only autism level and so far your is going off the charts

He had a good point, and you had a great rebuttal. Good job.

>Nazi sympathizer communist
>pick one
I guess you could make a case for either. You're saying he idealizes communistic control, but would use special "Nazi" tactics?

>overthrown multiple governments around the world
Which governments? I've seen this
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
Which is trying to get Albania to join the EU. Subverting governments is one thing, but toppling them is another. Libya's government was overthrown, but was that Soros? I think it was Hillary. You made a claim I haven't even heard on here and didn't give sources.

>CIA caused the widespread use of crack/cocaine in the 1990s
Source? This is a tinfoil theory that requires evidence.

>CIA promoted rap
Source? This is a tinfoil theory that requires evidence.

>refugees are a threat because of viruses and diseases
This is just retarded and a misunderstanding of biology.

>abortion is bad
Abortion is good when blacks do it much more than whites. Do you really want more blacks?

You opened by giving him actual statistics on black violence, then posted scraps of tinfoil theories without sources. Were you somewhat aware of this? Or are these theories so self-evident they require no elaboration.
Soros' manipulations are clear but only half of what you said about him (funding BLM) is definitely true.

> Black on black crime is way fucking higher
> The laws in place are not used to their full extent in most crimes, they end up right back on the street
> Authorities get a slap on the wrist? If a grand jury reviewed the case with all the facts and deliberated on it then that is justice.
> A police person is just a guy going to work dealing with shitty people every day and every moment throughout the day for the most part.
> A thug is a guy who puts a bandana around his face breaking car windows and looting.

Dammit OP how could you be so autistic?

>known nazi sympathizer communist

You guys are fucking cowards. Even if you turn one person, you're helping the cause.

hahahah no they don't. You're telling me, every weekend in Chicago at lease 40 chimps go to jail for attempted or just straight up murder?

THEY GET SLAPPED ON THE WRIST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY LEGALLY ALLOWED CITIZEN TO USE DEADLY FORCE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

>your white cousin refers to nigs as "our people"
she's too far gone.

The point of those arguments is that the source of black frustration, at its core, is that they live in poverty, crime-filled neighborhoods. It's not because of policing. But if they and their liberal allies were actually forced to question why these high crime rates and poverty exists, they don't have a single fucking answer. That's because the causes are 1. laziness, and generally shitty attitudes all around; 2. welfare dependency; 3. breakdown of the family and promiscuity; 4. gang-banging and violence glorifying; 5. intentionally antagonizing police, including the "don't snitch" mentality; 6. inherently lower IQs.

> A refugee from communist Hungary, who also lived through his nation’s Nazi occupation

> Funded Ukraine Crimea and Libya uprising.
> Caused a financial crash in the UK with his own money
> Gary Web? Google
> ^
> Third world bringing in TB
> Abortion is murder but to a science lover its great

>ultra liberal know it all, bill nye and black science guy loving brother

wew lad

I might be more Aspie than the OP, but by BLM did he mean Black Lives Matter or the Bureau of Land Management because Watson has written on both.

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca?recruiter=12615150&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

Seriously, what will it take for normal fag cucks to realize BLM hate and want to kill whitepeople? They are so caught up in LARPing as civil rights protesters

That is some heavy reading shit right there. Don't you americans breath when you read, or are you just used to it, constantly shoveling burgers down you're throat?

Biggest country in Africa, I believe.

im also sometimes too lazy to capitalize shit, even in german where we capitalize 5 times as much

Op here. So should I delete my FB post before the white sheboon wakes up?

I'd be interested to see his contribution to Qaddafi's overthrow.
I'd also want to see what he funded in Ukraine.
^ I've not seen either of these, so if you have information that would be nice.
I'm aware of his manipulations in UK markets because I've seen it posted here a lot, but I haven't studied it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/22-resettled-refugees-minnesota-tested-positive-tuberculosis/
I wasn't aware of this, thanks. I think it's better to mention the specific threats, though. Saying "deadly viruses, diseases..." makes it sound like they are bringing the Bubonic plague.

>Even if you turn one person

But you won't. A key component of their dogma is that our opinions are axiomatically invalid, regardless of whether those opinions are based on absolute fact.

Hell no.

/leftypol/ is waiting for you, poortugal

>Thinking you can be rational to people that are irrational
>Using facts and stats not emotions to make your point
>Using multiple credible sources and not the normal "I heard it, so its true" rational
>Critically thinking about the subject matter

When are we going to realize BLM is a terrorist, racist, black empowerment group that wants the black race above all others?

>your lengthy response
GODDAMN, tl;dr, but saved because it's a massive fucking red pill

haha, I posted the same video to my SJW friend about an hour before the dallas shooting, and he unfriended me..which is fine but I bet he was thinking "he was right" afterwards

Op here, for my final thoughts
> Blacks and night riders have to feel like BLM is a good thing because it is a bunch of blacks telling other blacks how they should feel and think.
> I may have facts on my side but my George Soros connection is too much for the common folk, especially for a Dindu lover.
> Time to double down as Trump has taught me
> More anti black matters and anti Hillary videos will be posted. No one has unfriended me yet. If they do that is one less liberal post.

>Nazi smpathizer Communist

Tone it all little bit down, dude.

Yesterday I made the case that average intelligence is different between races because of genetic reasons. I put forth a barrage of questions asking people to reconcile why blacks would be consistently less intelligent than whites, even when economic and social factors are controlled for.

I was confronted with non-arguments. I asked why cranial and brain volumes would be different... this guy who said he majored in anthropology said "THEY AREN'T" very angrily. I told him he was refusing to accept data, then showed him a paper with the data. He said something like 'it's funny you link this paper while criticizing my anthropology degree, because it was published in Anthropology Journal (or whatever)'. I told him I selected that paper because it would be embarrassing for him to reject the data.

Then they just started calling me racist and saying I didn't have any proof.
So I started dumping proof and they got even angrier and started shitflinging so hard my friend (who is a really nice guy and actually open to information) deleted the whole thread.

That was the first time I tried to make the case in a public forum. I even stated multiple times that when this sort of research was conducted the scientists and researchers who published it were instantly called racist. They totally missed the irony that they were doing the same thing.

Libshit brains are literally broken. I am not using hyperbole. The depth of their cognitive dissonance creates such a fucked up labyrinth of incorrect reasoning you will almost always fail to convince them to accept certain truths. The only way you have a shot is to have a relaxed one-on-one discussion and carefully work through their mind. If you make a mental misstep you set off a trap that fucks their entire brain and they will probably never accept information from you on that topic again.

I think that's a really good response. Don't be worried about "revealing your power level" if you don't sperg out or go full soap factory. You gave her very sound arguments to digest, if she doesn't change her opinion now don't bother.

Dallas shooting fox stream
youtube.com/watch?v=AiOlrzd9lRw

atleast he knows how to take a screenshot

Because Sup Forums is also a racist, white empowerment forum that wants the white race above all others, we just have a few nutjobs that shoot up churches.

You'll get us shut down too with that thinking

lol do not use the word "nigger" on social media ever.

This is a no win situation bud. Best not to mix politics with family.

Save your power level for the outside world.

Wonder how she's going to respond to this. After all, logic to a woman is like sunlight to a vampire. Furthermore, logic to a liberal as like a wooden stake.

I imagine she'll post something along the lines of "TLDR, have to do my nails XDDD" or "RACIST!"

Keep me posted.

You could have given those redpills slower.

He refrained from pointing out Martin Luther King's communist background and his dealings with prostitutes so I'd say he was prudent enough not to go too far.

Nope, she needs to see it.

You've merely revealed yourself as an autist who can't use paragraphs, who spergs out by bringing up loads of random shit and you'll probably be branded a conspiracy theorist too.

Arguing with liberals doesn't work, when will we learn this?

It's never about convincing the liberal, it's about sowing seeds of doubt in the minds of those watching such a discussion unfold.

However, OP could've gone about this is a subtler and more effective way, of course. Paragraphs are also always a good thing.

In my view the best way to convince anyone is to build up a rapport with them, and then turn them through influence.

Destroying someone's argument rarely, if ever, actually convinces them to change their mind.

As for the people watching, those who care enough to pay heed have probably already made their minds up about this - and on a site such as facebook (liberal to the core) this will do nothing but antagonise them, and will likely cause more angry responses.

>In my view the best way to convince anyone is to build up a rapport with them, and then turn them through influence.

Agreed. I always like to approach matters like these with an interrogative tone as as to make my listener come to my conclusions on their own.

>Destroying someone's argument rarely, if ever, actually convinces them to change their mind.

I'm on the same page. Granted, if such a destruction is particularly effective, it has the potential to harm the credibility of the one spouting the debunked argument provided such a conversation isn't taking place in a hugbox favoring the liberal in this case.

>As for the people watching, those who care enough to pay heed have probably already made their minds up about this - and on a site such as facebook (liberal to the core) this will do nothing but antagonise them, and will likely cause more angry responses.

You certainly have a point. I suppose it depends more on the OP's social circle. There's always a risk in "redpilling," publicly though, as you described rather well.

However, it's up to OP if he wants to endure those consequences. Thus, I suppose we can only wait and see the results of his actions.

>soros
>nazi sympathizer communist

>martin luther king
>promoted peace and prosperity

pro tip from a psychopath:
don't respond.
a long respond confirms them, no respond discredits them.

My whole Family is redpilled.

>psychopath:

you sound like a nice lady. do you have any more life advice?