OOOOOO

OOOOOO

That's a strong orc

DONT YOU KNOW WE RE AT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

for you

Grond will breach it :D

>PENIS INSPECTION!

Why would the Orcs even need to do this?

>wat do we do

>suck my cock sam start sucking

what did he mean by this?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaap

checkem

>that user who keeps posting lord of the rings

>Who would have thought one so small could endure such a huge cock

Jesus Christ how did they get away with this?

>someone used part of his lifetime to write and post this
you should really rethink your life

>WE DON'T HAVE THE MEMES

nice dubs

user's have been posting and meming in the four corners of the internet for many hundreds of years. Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the real people —the real world being, after all, full of gf's and chads beyond count. Anons must seem of little importance, being neither renowned as great warriors, nor counted among the very wise.

In fact, it has been remarked by some that the Anons' only real passion is for fapping.

A rather unfair observation, as we have also developed a keen interest in the watching of tv, and the playing of vidya. But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet, and good shitposting threads. For all Anons share a love of memes.

Thank you user

I teared up a bit

The salted memes are particularly good.

I made you this user

>Its another comfy LOTR thread

why were there Uruks in Mordor?
didn't sauronman create them?

>And they call it a meme, A MEME!

He wanted to share the load

Why were there Uruk-Hai you mean? I don't know, I think Jackson may have been a little confused since an 'Uruk' was just a larger orc (in moria an uruk chieftain stabs frodo with the spear) and there were uruks in Mordor. As for Uruk-Hai, I doubt it was beyond Sauron to make them but I don't think they are specified.

LOOOKS LIKE MEMES BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

WHAT ABOUT 2ND MENU?

There are no "m"s in any of the movie titles.

>We are the fighting Uruk-hai! We slew the great warrior. We took the prisoners. We are the servants of Saruman the Wise, The White Hand: The Hand that gives us man's-flesh to eat. We came out of Isengard, and led you here, and we shall lead you back by the way we choose.

>The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Chapter 3, "The Uruk-hai"

Okay? "Motion picture trilogy" is not a title of any single movie in the trilogy.

GIVE HIM SOME MEMES BOIS

And why does that matter?

what the hell was in that flask?

Because "motion picture" is not a title in this sense?

Grog

dank memes

What the fuck was his fucking problem?

WHAT ABOUT THEIR MEMES? THEY DON'T NEED THOSE.

and why does that matter?

It was leg day, he wasn't a fan.

It was his piss and cum bottle.

the way is shut

THEY... ARE NOT... FOR REDDIT

>ghosts
>talking about shut doors
What the fuck was wrong with this guy?

I laughed

was it autism

I never noticed this... why was he crying?

Because he was doing all this for his wifu and he just realised that he didnt really thought this trough

Hey what is going on in this thread

REMOVE EAST

Makes me somewhat proud desu. We're a simple folk who just want to be left alone.

oh lord

>realization that you helped orchestrate the destruction of your own people
>fearful awe at an organized force that Middle Earth hasn't seen in over 1000 years
>regret in helping Sauron take over
>Saruman had him cutting onions and po-tate-oes
Pick one

Even you couldn't say no to that

>merkel bed thoughts

Get out with your subtle Sup Forums bait. Let us enjoy a comfy LOTR thread without you retards.

>proud
>of Sup Forums
KEK

DID YOU REALLY THINK A HOBBIT COULD CONTEND WITH THESE SICK RIFFS?

I HAVE NO MEMORY OF THIS BRIDGE

kek

unfunny

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

Because Harry had Lily's eyes.

Those were some sexy eyes.

THIS NEXT ONE IS CALLED "BOIL EM', MASH EM'", A PIECE ABOUT LOVE.

>Desolation of Smaug
>Battle of Five Armies

>b..b..but it's not LOTR or a main series movie!

It's just a letter in the same font dude

>ywn live in hobbiton

The way isn't shut for ghosts you mongoloid

Imagine being Frodo in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Smeagol, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face and anorexic waist size of -1 with those crack head eyes. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Sam on a pile of freshly peeled potatoes in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Frodo and not only sit in that chair while Smaegol flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin and boney Nosfaratu fingers and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SMEAGOL LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his Downs Hobbit fucking trailer trash face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of lambus bread and Sam's boipussyand later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bree. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his raggedy bones as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he/they calls themself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Frodo. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You are hopeless

check these

>>someone used part of his lifetime to read it

lol

How do you know?

Most of them were played by women, just like the riders of rohan