W-what's a good way to dispose of a body? Specifically a Jewish one. H-hypothetically speaking of c-course

W-what's a good way to dispose of a body? Specifically a Jewish one. H-hypothetically speaking of c-course.

OVEN

Hypothetically, fed to pigs for ironic effect and pottery.

hello FBI, have you had your morning coffee yet?

I'd say he had too many. His fingers are so jittery he types with a stutter.

GRAB HIS SHOULDERS

Pigs

Eat it.

Exaggerate the number of jews that were killed, this will make the bodies c.q. remains magically disappear.
Source: Treblinka

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL
SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

1. Bury it.
2. Dig it up.
3. Cremate it.
4. Bury the ashes.
5. ???
6. Profit.

Hypothetically speaking?
Dig a diagonal 3 foot with a diameter of 2 feet. Chop the body up, remove the fingertips and teeth, and throw the body into a sleeping bad with a few cups of Greek yogurt. Put the teeth and fingertips into a bottle of soda. Bury the body and move on. Bonus points for burying a dead animal 1 foot down and placing a grave marker on top.

Hydrochloric acid treatment. Cut the body up into real small pieces, after a day or two take the mess and scatter it in the woods.

>W-what's a good way to dispose of a body?
W-why w-would you want to dispose of a perfectly good sex toy?

Wolfe.

Hypothetically speaking, what would one do with the body before burying to mask the smell, and where is the ideal place to dig this hole?

I have it on good authority that Ben "Corpses of Jewboys are my Doberman's Chew Toys" Garrison himself recommends feeding it to the dogs.

Fucking win, and underrated post.

Not sure mate, but judging by the gazillion (((survivors))), i wouldnt recommend a 1940's German work camp.

youre all retarded

OP, get a pickup truck and a few friends, find a nice long empty stretch of highway far away from you, hide with a friend in the back of the truck and with the body while another friend drives. When its safe, hurl the body out of the truck into the median. Depending on where you got, theyll find the body in a matter of hours or in a month. Dozens of bodies are found in the middle of highway medians and nobody can do a thing about it because they have nobody to blame and no evidence but the body itself

I fucking hate anti-semites like you. You are the reason kids die in the middle east.

What the fuck thats genius

>a few friends

fucking retard

ideally you'd just put the body in your trunk or lie it in the backseat foot area

wtf why are you using bing

whats that moon face thing?

A lot of thermite

>body is in the trunk
>you have to stop the car to go open the back and dispose of the body
no

his name is Lunar Lad

>pony
>reddit
>how to take a screenshot
>9gag
>male feminism
Nice.

Mfw CNN takes a screenshot of this post

Take it to your local Police station. They have a special body disposal service for people who found dead bodies lying around.

Why wouldn't I be? It is one of the better search engines.
Shut up Brazil you probably have way worse hobbies

You'll probably get more bites if you change the filename, for future reference.

>nice empty stretch of highway
>people seeing you

As I'm in the UK, I'd do it at 2:30am in the middle of the moors, then drive to the airport after taking a shower and take a holiday to the states for at least a month until I'd know I was in the clear. After removing the Teeth and fingers, and putting the body in hydrochloric acid.

throw it off a bridge
>captcha: rivers

Use it to make Lamp shades and soap.incinerate the leftovers.

Go full on 'weekend at bernies' style. Attach ropes to his arms and legs and make him move around and trick people into thinking hes still alive.

OP here's the real answer.

Cut up the body as so:

Cut off hands and feet.

Remove the head.

Remove/crush teeth (curbstomping the head is easier when the head is removed.)

Remove legs and cut them at the knee into two pieces per leg.

Remove arms and cut them at the elbow into two pieces per arm.

Quarter the chest and separate the pelvis.

Immediately wrap and refrigerate all pieces.

Go get a postholer and dig enough holes for one body segment per hole. Hands and feet can go together. Teeth should be pulverized or merely thrown away.

Holes should be at least a mile or so apart.

You should bury the body over several weeks. Do NOT bury in the wrapping unless it is burlap or some compo-stable material.

You're welcome.

>Leaving the night of the murder to go abroad
Good way to draw attention to yourself