American '''''''''''''''athletes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>american '''''''''''''''athletes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Shut up you are irrelevant. I can't name a single Serbian person or sport

Do players not get hurt in European sports?

uhhh sergei tracksuityev?? world firewood cutting champ?? idiot...

Please time yourself running it faster OP

>be american athlete
>go home for the offseason
>get constant phone calls from your coaches reminding you to ensure you eat right over the break
>physios sending you texts concerned that you're getting the appropriate amount of exercise
>return to training
>"sorry, you lost too much weight, you're cut"

>token white guy
i never considered myself a racist but this sport is actually harder to watch when you realize that it's almost all black.

>get paid millions
>wont lose weight
>gets cut because he is a fat fuck

They deserve it

Lots of torn assholes based on all the posts on boards with flags

Is he wearing a thing? LMAO

Zero abilities needed to run like a motherfucker

So, why are you watching football then?
Go put some more balls in your mouth Croatia.

What did he mean by this

Soccer is a meme sport for manlets

yeah, pants

handegg is not a sport

>Zero abilities needed to run like a motherfucker

He's wearing lots of things. Yes.

>handegg is not a sport
And falling on the ground, crying like a little girl and being awarded a penalty kick that a 4 year old could easily score is a sport? Sorry, Dieter Gutierrez. Yours is no better.

Is he wearing a diaper under his pantaloons?

i suppose that is a jock strap for plus-size competitors.

Don't worry, everyone is racist.

why is you not konwing something to be proud of u fuckin idiot

well, I suppose running does come easier to the negros

yeah sure it might be mostly black but blacks are just better athletes

at least it isnt like the nba thats literally like 90% black, 5% foreigners and 5% american whites

36m in 4.5 seconds is definitely doable with a couple months of training.

At 6'2" and 300 pounds?

make a training video and post to Sup Forums

you could have posted handegg players who are a lot fatter, to be fair

any offensive lineman ever, for example

>Zero abilities needed to run like a motherfucker
so what abilities do soccer players have? the ability to kick a ball? because according to you they don't need skill to run around the pitch.

>38-0

You'll love the Patriots. Literally THE white NFL team. Even the black guy who won the superbowl for them had the last name White.

I'm pretty sure this is the exact same guy who was crying and whining all throughout that Brazilian thread, lmao

Is this meant to be impressive?

there is no white NFL team not a single one has a white majority. imagine what's going to happen when black qbs realize they should stop meme running and actually learn how to throw.

m8, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the position.

Lineman have to be fat. They are literally forced into nutrition plans that make them take in 10-15K calories a day.
More mass = more muscle potential = more force.

The bigger you are in a trench position, usually, the better you fare.
Look at 99% of linemen after they retire. They drop 100+ lbs in about a year because they no longer have to bloat themselves up.

It is unironically the only sport outside of Sumo Wrestling where certain positions require you to be huge.

>It is unironically the only sport outside of Sumo Wrestling where certain positions require you to be huge.

You have a very limited knowledge of sport if you think Sumo Wrestling and American football are the only sports where size is an advantage.

Name another sport that literally requires you to be 350+ lbs. That literally requires you to be obese.

I'm not memeing, I'm curious. My sports knowledge is limited outside of american sports.

I think you guys are thinking two completely different scales. Size is a common advantage in most contact sports, but you don't need to be 350+ lbs.

Try running while controling a ball with your feet, then tell me

Rugby codes require you to be massive in order to play in the forwards at the top level. While it's impossible to reach 350 lbs and still be an effective player because of the cardio requirements most forwards are around 260+

The best olympic wrestler of all-time was about 280 pounds, top tier power lifters etc.

No ok so I see what you mean, and I think might be explaining the difference.

Being a physically dominating presence, which naturally comes with size, is one thing.
But NFL lineman (on both sides of the ball), unironically have to be huge weight-wise to be worth anything. You literally cannot be a good lineman in the NFL at 250 lbs unless you have godly speed off the snap.

The average NFL lineman weight is about 320 lbs.

>yuropenis '''''''''''''''athletes''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>imagine what's going to happen when black qbs realize they should stop meme running
they've had 30 years user...