Any one else here watch this show? I thought its a teen classic

Any one else here watch this show? I thought its a teen classic.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/5455025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only first season tbqh
It was hard keeping track of shows back them, so once you missed enough eps you where pretty much done with it.

Watched it when it aired truly some WB kino, very underrated

shiri a cute. CUTE

ayy lmao

True teen drama kino... until season 3 when it all when to shit

Shiri Appleby was so damn cute!
Now... time really is the cruelest thing.

I want to watch it but didn't it get cancelled?

I had a crush on Majandra delfino as 11y old kid. Something about her lips

its on Netflix if you have it. you should definitely watch it if you were a 90's kid cause it will bring back a lot of memories.

OP hell yeah, kuddos for making this thread. I have watched this show over the last few years on Netflix and i have to say the nastolgia googles never wore off. this show is awesome. I didn't like pixie cut Maria, but when she started growing out the hair damn she was amazing. Liz was the best. Heigl was overrated as fuck. Max was handsome, i always envied him irl

good topic man. OP was not a faggot today

It got cancelled because they jumped the shark like 10 times in season 3... I think season 2 had a small dip in the ratings, so in true dumbass Hollywood fashion, they overreact and try to amp up season 3 by throwing in a bunch of dumb shit to try in regain its ratings. They failed miserable.

First two seasons of this show is probably one of the best teen dramas ever made though.

The move to UPN didn't help either. A damn shame, because S1 was kino. S2 was good too but it was clear that Ronald D. Moore had more say on it than Jason Katims.

This was better

Adam Driver came on her tits

I preferred this show for my Alien show fix.

I remember seeing ads for it when I was a kid but never understood what it was about. Aliens pretending to be sexy young people falling in love and living life?

It has the GOAT opening

and Kyle XY

why were there so many cool paranormal dramas then

>dziena

i'll give it a shot

vimeo.com/5455025

OH I AM WHAT I AM

i loved it but started losing interest when they killed off hanks' character and when they added that new alien girl.

i totally loved the four teenguys.

i didn't like the series finale it made me feel kinda empty not satisfied happy.

i absolutely hated the we-cannot-tell-himher-secret-even-though-heshe-can-be-trusted-but-no-do-not-tell-himher maggotry. they can trust their parents and they can trust hanks' character but no we need to keep secret don't ask why because no valid reason. several shows do that and AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH I HATE THAT! and when they try to come up a reason it's a moronic reason.

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAVE ME

i watched maybe 5 eps. wasnt bad when i watched it