America would do well to bring back segregation in order to keep the peace

America would do well to bring back segregation in order to keep the peace.

The state of Iowa should be cleared out and offered to all the niggers in the country.

Niggers would then be allowed to govern themselves in any way they deem fit.

Any nigger who refuses to move to Iowa would be deported to Liberia under this plan.

Any nigger caught outside Iowa would be arrested and deported as well.

This plan is flawless and no one can argue against its merits.

>Niggers would then be allowed to govern themselves in any way they deem fit.

There will also be an elaborate network of video cameras live streaming the events of New Iowa to the rest of the country.

>Becomes highest rated TV channel and stream of all time

Why Iowa?

Yes, it would pay for itself, I would pay a subscription fee to watch that zoo erupt into chaos 24/7

We should sacrifice a shittier state than Iowa honestly. How about Arkansas?

>ceding the most fertile land in the country

Clueless big city faggot detected

Anywhere in the US will just get fucked up and then they'll spread out and we'll have one less state that works. I would propose a combination of denaturalization, sterilization for welfare, and money to go back to Africa.

Arkansas has a river as one of its borders.

That would be a security issue.

Iowa is the best compromise for annexation in terms of security, size, and resources.

Give em hawaii. No chance of one of them wandering into another state

Iowan here

Pls no I love my cornfields

Fuck you I live in Iowa and it's a nice state. Although I live in eastern Iowa and we're already getting flooded with niggers ever since they tore down the projects in Chicago. And it's a liberal university town so the hippy city council is fine with whoring entire neighborhoods out to HUD because they think a bunch of poor-as-fuck ghetto niggers from Chicago are going to turn Iowa City into some kind of multi-cultural paradise.

Fuck it nevermind just fuck my shit up.

The logistics would be too costly for that.

If we're going to fly niggers anywhere, it should be to another continent and not a US state.

skip the iowa part and just deport them to liberia already.

>hawaii

>surrounding nignogs with water.

don't be cruel user.

See?

You already know that your state sucks.

Move to Kansas or Nebraska and let the niggers rot in Iowa.

Holy fuck my sides

I agree that niggers should go back to Africa, but we can't force them out just yet.

With racial tensions as high as they are right now in the States, blacks want segregation.

We should allow that to happen, as it would only work to our benefit.

Why not just give racist white people Iowa? Trump could be your president and you could spend all day on message boards going on and on and on about how superior you are to minorities and feminists.

so they outsourced their nigger problem??? hahahah. how fucking american of.....i feel for you user.

Fantastic idea user! we can also put white SJWs in New Iowa as well. The white "men" would be quickly enslaved and the women raped repeatedly.

2-4 years it will be just like Chimpcongo, press F your small town is dead.

segregation works best with 4000 miles of segregation water (mind - they hate water and cannot swim)

ISIS is recruiting in Calgary.

That's what weak leadership gets you, you poutine-inhaling twink.

Go back to mainlining maple syrup and jerking off to your bisexual prime minister while the rest of us deal with the nigger problem.

Better idea: keep Iowa, send niggers to africa. Any nigger refusing to leave is killed

Find a flaw

Economically it would make more sense to choose a state that is already full of niggers.

Fuck you OP. Iowa is God's country. I hope I've lead a good life so when I die I go to Iowa.

I agree, but our coastal states are too important to cede to the niggers.

We might be able to give them a portion of California, though.

That state is already a lost cause due to poor leadership and wanton immigration.

Iowa has rivers on the east and west in the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers, respectively. Fucking mongoloid.

Why empty out a perfectly good white state and fill it with blacks? And then to one of the already mostly black states like Mississippi.

Iowa is already pretty nice, don't ruin it.