/cfb/ - Georgia fans edition

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Bowl games start again on Tues with the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl featuring Lane Kiffin

full schedule:
fbschedules.com/ncaa/college-football-bowl-schedule.php

All urls found in this thread:

fbschedules.com/ncaa/college-football-bowl-schedule.php
herosports.com/collegefootball/ranking-fbs-conference-academic-ranking
ncaa.com/news/football/article/2017-09-07/colleges-most-represented-2017-nfl-opening-day-rosters
sbnation.com/college-football/2017/6/9/15688500/big-12-draft-picks-last-5-years-american
sbnation.com/a/cfb-preview-2017/blue-chip-ratio
seccountry.com/sec/steve-spurrier-admits-he-brought-up-possibility-of-tight-end-to-cam-newton
foxsports.com/college-football/story/oklahoma-state-cowboys-mason-rudolph-south-carolina-gamecocks-loss-big-gain-111815
covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=100898432
landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?45813-to-all-you-Landry-Jones-haters-that-say-he-sucks...
youtube.com/watch?v=9hW-wHFfZf8
youtube.com/watch?v=_8y-m5_NNSg
247sports.com/Bolt/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-5-star-QB-Justin-Fields-to-sign-during-early-signing-period-112399388
youtube.com/watch?v=wxiEUGnfWsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Richt
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/uga-football-in-shambles-reports-say-dc-jeremy-pruitt-is-gone-got-in-physical-altercation-on-his-way-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=HT1FhH-RIg4
thedawgbone.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Johnson_(American_football_coach)
freakonomics.com/2012/01/20/does-defense-really-win-championships/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_Bowl
supforums.com/thread/80422108/sports
twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/943176281105059847
247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite
footballoutsiders.com/stats/fei
dawgnation.com/football/scouting-the-sooners-what-about-oklahoma-defense
supforums.com/thread/80429999/sports

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

pickem already fucked
REEEEE

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

You actually spent time making this?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Georgia fans, so dumb that 2 seconds of work in MS Paint is amazing to them

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

middle tennessee has it

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Are Oklahoma fans always this insufferable?
I thought SoCar and GT fans were delusional.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Just insert any SEC school except Vandy and the pic is accurate

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

herosports.com/collegefootball/ranking-fbs-conference-academic-ranking

Big 12 is a cow conference.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

It's one or two dedicated shitposters. There are plenty of Soonerfags in these threads and they have been tolerable if delusional for years.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Be Oklahoma faggot
Have superiority complex
Georgia fans are insufferable
Start entire threat with insufferable topic

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

ncaa.com/news/football/article/2017-09-07/colleges-most-represented-2017-nfl-opening-day-rosters
sbnation.com/college-football/2017/6/9/15688500/big-12-draft-picks-last-5-years-american

REMINDER!! The b12 is has earnt zero respect from the other 4 conferences

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Again, dumbest fans of all time. How can you be this dumb? It's literally unbelievable

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

thanks for reminding me that kansas state has a 94% acceptance rate

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

REMINDER
Georgia and Alabama top the playoff teams having played the most elite talent level teams this season, both played 3 and went 2-1, Alabama tops the scales with talent at an 80% 4/5* ratio
Georgia comes next with 63%

next comes Clemson having played 2 of the most elite talented teams in the country going 2-0, they themselves are one of the most talented teams over the past 4 signing classes at 56% blue chip ratio

Lastly is Oklahoma having only played one (1) blue chip ratio team, they went 1-0
Oklahoma has the lest depth and talent by a fair margin of all the playoff teams at 45% blue chip ratio

my guessing is that oklahoma and clemson would have at least one more loss if they played more teams with elite talent such as auburn/uga/bama did
Auburn had it the toughest of every team, they played 5 of the most talented teams in the country and went 2-3 in those games, they have a 56% ratio

Oklahoma and Clemson don't have the talent or depth to square off 4 quarters against their respective playoff counterparts, and if they do get through the first round they will most like have to play another team the next week with much more talent than they have
It's just not fair, Roll SEC!

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Pretty sure it's just one based on the fact that the same straw man arguments are being used over and over coinciding with the same topics. Several threads had a someone go on and on about Oklahoma superiority then start talking about Jeremy Pruitt.

It's psychotic.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

middle tennessee is slipping

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

it's pretty obvious it;s just one person
the most active person here actually
i'm pretty sure from the way he forms his posts he has asbergers, still hasn't addressed that concern of mine

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

whats even the point of these bowl games? Their is nobody in the crowd, shit would embarrass me if I was a player.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Nice, someone saved the pic i made

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Literally made for TV and only survive on ESPNbux

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

i just pasted the url from the previous thread

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

I'm drunk as fuck ffam

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

some players enjoy them because it gives them another game to test themselves and develop. and it also give them another opportunity to be evaluated by nfl scouts

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Reminder that the only four P5 public schools with better academic rankings than Florida are Michigan, GT, UNC-Chapel Hill, and Cal
posting the old rankings

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

go pop some more oxy

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Every fan base that get unreasonably cocky and ends up watching their getting booty blasted soon after.
Pedo State fans before losing to tOSU and Mich St.
USC fans before WSU and Notre Dame.
UGA fans before the first Auburn game.
Auburn fans before Bama and the second Auburn game.
Miami fans before losing to pitt (Da absolute worse)
Alabama fans before losing to Auburn
Ohio State fans before getting BTFO by OU, Iowa then the playoff.

And now, Oklahoma joins in on the fun.
I haven't heard a single Georgia fan predict the outcome of this game but I hear a lot of Sooner fans calling blowout.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

arkansas still has some life

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

its over

John Cook
John Cook

That Camellia Bowl that just finshed was great

So were some others today

More like this please

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Auburn fans before Bama and the second Auburn game

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

there used to be alotta dubs posting, it died during the thread washington was losing to stanford lmao

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

*second georgia game

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

why the fuck did that qb take 2 sacks on the final drive?

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Auburn also beat Bama lad

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

I just noticed a pattern with getting BTFO and cockiness on here.
I got a little uppity about Georgia before the first Auburn game, Now I'm just happy they're in the show.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

At least we don't have to worry about getting doxxed for that grand prize.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

not the Mongolian Sewing Message Board Bowl

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

FAU vs Akron

Current spread is FAU -22.5

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

rip zips

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

were they ever alive

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

USC will absolutely DESTROY aOSU

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

ITT: Stale memes even tho they were created a couple weeks ago.

Georgia is a blueblood
OU isn't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jawja fans everyone.

Easton King
Easton King

SEC is good just because Bama skull fucks the conference every year

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Big 12 is good just because OU skull fucks the conference every year

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

I can't wait until Clemson and Oklahoma roll Bama and Jawjaw so we can go another year without SEC shitposting

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

the big 12 is good
noone says this

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Big 12 was good this year.

Too bad Mayfield and Rudolph will be gone.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

insecure boomer fag
Quit trying so hard. Literally noone cares besides you.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

They had three decent teams and a bunch of shit.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Spoiler alert:
Alabama and Georgia are going to play in Atlanta.

It's in the script.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

UGA was getting great QBs under Richt//Bobo, but once Bobo left, it looks like UGA hasn't been doing so hot with their QB play.

But note the yards/per attempt for Fromm. It's a good sign that he actually might be a great QB so UGA fans seem to have it nice going forward over the next two-three seasons under Fromm

as for this season, it's crazy UGA hasn't been getting Fromm more experience and using him more, obviously a big mistake in hindsight. Maybe he blows up vs Oklahoma, that would be pretty awesome. So far, he's only cracked 185 vs four teams: South Carolina (196), Miss St (201), GT (224) and Mizzou (326)

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

This guy is from Finland

Luis Price
Luis Price

As for the Oklahoma schools, they, along with Georgia, are among those lucky schools who had two GOAT QBs in the last decade, but that shit doesn't happen very often, and it's even more rare to have it happen back-to-back (think of the Packers). I asked OU fans on here during the Heisman show who their future QB was going to be. I got two Georgia-tier-retard responses from OU fans trying to make it sound like he's some badass while sounding like little pricks before a cool OU fan responded saying it's a guy with pros and cons, which he touched on.

Finding a good QB is hard. Look at the NFL. Georgia, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State have been very blessed over the last decade each getting two GOAT QBs and it might be a while before Oklahoma or Oklahoma State get another one. In UGA's shoes, again, if you look at that yards/att for Fromm this year it really makes you wonder wtf they haven't been using him more and getting him experience

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

That means next year he could be lining up against Illinois State's Kobe Buffalomeat

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

They had issues with recruiting offensive linemen, it was the main reason they fell off dramatically from 2012 to 2016. They didn't have great lines to begin with and they kept bringing in undersized recruits that were projects at best. Sam Pittman seems to be changing things and is bringing in some blue chips along the whole line.

Chaney and Pittman are one hell of a coaching duo. I think Fromm is fits the system well.

Jacob Eason is a great quarterback but pocket passers take a couple years to develop in college ball. I hear he's gonna come back next year rather than transfer and sit out somwhere since he'll very likely be able to grad transfer and not sit out after that.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

In UGA's shoes, again, if you look at that yards/att for Fromm this year it really makes you wonder wtf they haven't been using him more and getting him experience

This shit again? How long are you going to beat that dead horse.
How many Georgia games did you watch this season?

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Smart UGA fans: we fucked up by not getting our QB more experience

Dumb UGA fans: hurrrrrrr we did everything perfect WEEEE GEN-YUSS!!!!

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

You're literally the only person arguing this anywhere.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Ad hominem

/thread

This fag has literally killed the whole General with this shit.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Smart UGA fans: yes I know, our message boards are fucking pissed we didn't get our QB more experience this season. I don't know what we were thinking

Dumb UGA fans: You're literally the only person arguing this anywhere

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Smart UGA fans: don't bring up "Ad hominem" right before calling someone a fag

Dumb UGA fans: do the opposite

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Lol, pretty much.

They think everyone is a georgia fan now. Cringy shit.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag. Lurk moar.

David Jones
David Jones

Lol, what?

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

yes I know, our message boards are fucking pissed we didn't get our QB more experience this season. I don't know what we were thinking

Sauce? Haven't seen this literally anywhere.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

as for how hard it is to find a good QB, Bob Stoops (great DC of Florida before he was hired as HC of Oklahoma), he had Sam Bradford right under his nose and couldn't even see it...

Bradford played right there in Oklahoma City and they weren't even on to him until he showed up at their camp:

Chuck Long, Oklahoma’s offensive coordinator from 2002-05, was impressed. Long, who left Oklahoma in 2006 to become San Diego State’s head coach, watched Bradford throw at an Oklahoma football camp and told Stoops he needed to pay closer attention to the local prospect.

“I really trusted what Chuck felt about him,” Stoops said. “He loved Sam.”

“Chuck Long just really liked him at our football camp,’’ said Sooners coach Bob Stoops, referring to the former NFL player who then was the school’s quarterbacks coach. “He had me watch him as well’’

when Sam signed with Oklahoma, the coaching staff didn't exactly break out the Champagne. "He wasn't a finished product by a longshot," head coach Bob Stoops said. "He was – whatever this means – a three-star guy. Maybe even a two. Not a national name at all. But we had had him at our [football] camp and Chuck Long [the Sooners' quarterback coach at the time] really loved him.
"But some of the other offensive [coaches] were a little skeptical

Even when Bradford was on the team, the Sooners coaching staff still wasn't completely sold on Bradford. He was redshirted in '06. But his play as the scout-team quarterback got Stoops' attention.

(cont)

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

One of the countless of one of the absolutely retarded Georgia fans embarrassing Georgia by posting on here

Uhh, everything they said is actually true.
Uga literally botched recruiting both Newton and Watson.

seccountry.com/sec/steve-spurrier-admits-he-brought-up-possibility-of-tight-end-to-cam-newton

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Tldr;
Nobody cares.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

"I kept watching him on the scout team that year against our [No. 1 defense]," the coach said. "I know some people say it doesn't matter. That it's easy because it's not a game. But it's not. Not everybody does what Sam was doing. I've had plenty of scout team quarterbacks that weren't like that.

"I was watching him stick balls in there left and right, and putting deep balls right where they need to be. And you start shaking your head [wondering], is this how it's going to be?
"I remember the defensive staff telling the offensive guys, 'Man, this guy is unbelievable. Just watch practice.' When the offensive guys started spending time with him in the spring [of '07], they started seeing what we were seeing every day. The accuracy was just uncanny. And the delivery. All of it. Finding the right windows."

You'd watch him in practice, I'd intentionally watch him for 20 straight minutes, and there wouldn't be one ball that was out of place."
NFL scouts still speak in superlatives about Bradford's Pro Day workout before the 2010 draft.
"He threw for something like 45 minutes and however many passes, and there was one ball that was a little bit off," Stoops said. "One slant [throw] was back on the hip. The rest of them were right where you'd want the football to be.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Smart UGA fan: yes that is pretty dumb to say Richt/Bobo didn't do a great job of bringing in QBs and Wrs

Dumb UGA fans: hurrrrrrrr Richt/Bobo were terrible at brining in QB/WRs. He's right!!! All true!!!

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Smart UGA fans: we fucked up by not getting our QB more experience

Dumb UGA fans: hurrrrrrr we did everything perfect WEEEE GEN-YUSS!!!! Nobody else thinks otherwise! Hurrrrr. We're not retarded!!!

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Who did they bring in after Murray?

Isaac King
Isaac King

Kys.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

seems like you guys were always bringing in 5-stars,, stockpiling them too. Of all the teams in football, UGA was the one I was the one I wished I was in their shoes in how great there were in brining in great QBs. Who has done better to you?

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

then with Mason Rudolph, a 4-star across the board, he was right there in Clemson and South Carolina's backyard and neither of them wanted him:

Rock Hill’s Northwestern Trojans were rocking-and-rolling. The squad’s senior quarterback — four-star recruit Mason Rudolph, a 6-foot-4, splendid-looking, pro-style rocket passer — had the Trojans ranked No. 1 in the state

About 70 miles due south of Rock Hill is Columbia, where Steve Spurrier — one of the college game’s greatest offensive innovators, and who has coached up a quarterback or two — was coaching the South Carolina Gamecocks

Rudolph never got the chance to consider South Carolina because Spurrier never considered Rudolph. "Well, your guess is as good as mine," Rudolph told FOX Sports this week when asked why he believes Spurrier steered clear of Rock Hill. "My family was a little baffled with that one. Never kind of figured it out, never have answered it."

Or at North Carolina for that matter, which jumped into his recruiting too late despite his dad, Brett, playing middle linebacker there and practically raising young Mason at Tar Heels football games. With LSU, Ole Miss and Virginia Tech among some of the notable programs that did offer Rudolph a scholarship, he opted to become one of Oklahoma State’s rare long-distance recruits

foxsports.com/college-football/story/oklahoma-state-cowboys-mason-rudolph-south-carolina-gamecocks-loss-big-gain-111815

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Before Eason, Georgia had maybe one 5 star QB come in that I can remember and that was Stafford. Maybe Quincy Carter or DJ?

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Weeew, ewe guise

weeew

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Wasn't Rudolph a OSU legacy?
Clemson had Watson coming in that year and SoCar just loss SOS.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

5 stars, high 4 stars, guys with great film, great offer lists, great creditentials/resumes, I just remember it seemed like Richt would get like 5 of those guys on the roster in any given year

Compare to LSU for example, they used to get great QB recruits before Les, even going back before Saban was there, guys from all over too.. Then with Les, he went like 3 years where he just gave one schollie to a QB and once he got kicked off the team LSU was fuggged and never really recovered other than Mettenberger (a JUCO transfer), yet another UGA guy that Richt got! I mean that's the only decent/good QB LSU had under Les and he was a Georgia overflow lol! I brought up the other day how Les Miles-era LSU is something UGA might turn into under Smart the way things are going with you guys refusing to use your QB. I also brought up Wisconsin and Stanford under Shaw. Stanford seems like they always get 5-star QBs and Shaw never uses them. It's crazy

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

Landry Jones, while the most prolofic passer in OU history, was widely disliked because he's the opposite of baker, he throw slow rainbow balls and he was not very dependable. He wasn't going to lose you a game but his 2000000 yards a game didn't really help as win as much as it should have. Most OU fans would have a hard time calling Jones a goat

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

it says he was a UNC legacy

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

that's crazy. I'm just a neutral outsider, but I hated Bradford, but loved Landry Jones. I literally thought Jones was the shit. He's Big Ben's back-up now right? I'd imagine someone will trade for him soon

John Carter
John Carter

We did
tfw ready for more Owl season

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

Yeah he's with the Steelers. I remember me and my family watching Landry and my sister and mother would literally cringe out-loud when he'd throw a deep ball, they were always slow floaters. He was accurate and what-not but the fans didn't really trust him.
there's a facebook page called Landry Jones Sucks

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=100898432
"Is Landry Jones the worst OU quarterback of all time?"

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

landthieves.com/board/showthread.php?45813-to-all-you-Landry-Jones-haters-that-say-he-sucks...
"to all you Landry Jones haters that say he sucks...
I shed a tear tonight as I realized that this was Landry's last home game. A tear of joy that is..."
Even local sports radio mentioned how Landry gets ragged on all the time, one of his former teammates recognized the criticism he got.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Why do they get so many 5 star runningbacks? They lose two and are instantly reloading with two more 5 stars.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

15 days lads.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

for a halfass analysis of a draft prospect (as opposed to the ones done by the film geeks), NFL.com does a good job of that (being halfass), and even they pointed out he can look GOAT at times but other times make bad throws....

Strengths Prototypical pocket passer with NFL size. Extremely productive. Can stretch the field with his arm and shows good zip on passes to all parts of the field when his feet are set. Quick release makes him very effective in the short to intermediate passing game. Challenging throws in every start, whether threading the ball versus cover-two or connecting on a back-shoulder pattern.

Weaknesses ...Ball comes out of his hand poorly at times, floating across or down the field. Downfield accuracy is erratic, missing open receivers on the run; also misfires on out routes too often. Inconsistent on his touch on fades or throws over the top of defenders

But yeah, as an NFL prospect, sure he's no sure thing, but you never see sure things. But as a college QB, he got it done. None of the great college QBs were perfect other than maybe Drew Brees

There are always people in every fanbase who hate the QB no matter how well he does. It's funny, in college we had a great QB and later in life I found out one of my college buddies hated him at the time and kept yelling for the backup

As for Jones, here's a video making him look good/memorable:
youtube.com/watch?v=9hW-wHFfZf8

and here's one were it looks like he wasn't that good
youtube.com/watch?v=_8y-m5_NNSg

I don't remember when I watched him. It was either only in big games, highlight reels shown during halftime of other games, or when I was researching Kenny Stills as a draft prospect

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Clemson def. Bama
GA de. OU by like 40

Mark it.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

MACtion and C-USAwesome until the playoff

I'm okay with this.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

already lost our game
pressure's off

BRING IT ON

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

lol

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

tfw hire Howard Schnellenberger 17 years ago to build a new dynasty from scratch
Schnellenberger won a Natty at Miami, and also build Louisville program more or less from scratch
take Owls to first FBS bowl
retire
oh shit how are we gonna ever be the empire we want to be
hire Kiffin
tfw New Dynasty starts Tuesday with 70-point obliteration of Akronz Ips.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

FUN FACT: After one season, Kiffin is already 2nd all-time in FAU wins (10) behind Schnellenberger (58 over eleven seasons, 32 in FBS).

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Is Hurts the most overated QB in college football?

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

you're a moron, richt passed up two of the best qb's in cfb over the past 10 years
both were much much better than murray or stafford

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

bowl season

FUN
AND
PERFECTION

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Landry has a ridiculous O-line, I remember one year they were bigger than the Dallas Cowboys line. He also had some decent weapons. Kenny Stills, as you mentioned, even made Trevor Knight look good during the Sugar bowl (watch his and the other receivers catches that game). Landry wasn't bad but he also wasn't even close to the best OU qb as per his stats

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

*had

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

How many of you got bounced out of your Bowl Madness pool on Day One?

Julian Green
Julian Green

No Vandy or Duke

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Game of the Week, user?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

PICTURE THIS
I'M A BAG OF DICKS

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

How fast do you have to be to play slot at a D2 school?

Angel James
Angel James

The D2 title game was literally yesterday, go check the highlights and you tell me.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

The Lane Kiffin show.
This weeks specials guest is Akron.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

ALL SEC NATTIE THIS YEAR BOYS

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

hype

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Can confirm.

This season feels like some kind of weird genie question - "you can beat both Bama and Georgia, but they both make the playoff anyway."

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Do people still think he's good? Besides scrambling I guess.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Would that overturned Steelers touchdown be a touchdown by college football standards?

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

no

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

no idea, in all universes besides the convoluted nfl rulebook it was a catch

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Just imagine if you guys had not choked against LSU. As an Alabama fan we have some weird blood debt to the state of Iowa.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

because blue blood RB status. Its part of our school's heritage.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

You think >we'd have been in? Would have been nice but this team's not ready yet. Definitely better than we were expecting though and next year should be very good.

Dominic White
Dominic White

Dell McGee

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

He really hasn't been utilized at all this year. The new coordinator is an idiot and doesn't know how to call plays. Hurts doesn't have all the tools but he's fast as shit, can keep plays alive with his legs and has incredible composure. I refuse to believe he's being properly utilized. Kiffin did a pretty good job last year but Jalen took a step back this season.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I think so quite honestly. If the rest of the year wen the same and Auburn beat Bama just the same, I think you guys may have had an equally strong case against Ohio St. More than us. Yeah. I'm not the biggest fan of our offense this year.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

Clemson vs UGA in Atlanta for the Natty

It's going to be both a bloodbath for the fans that actually remember that rivalry and an incredibly expensive ticket

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

I don't see Clemson beating Bama.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

clemson is a little less dynamic than auburn, but if they get up like auburn did expect to see hurts trying to win the game with his arm which he wont

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

We need to run the ball on about 65% of plays imo

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

yes 100% you need to
whenever Scarbrough or Harris got outside you gashed auburn

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

florida and A&M fans actually thought they had a chance at getting him

247sports.com/Bolt/Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruiting-5-star-QB-Justin-Fields-to-sign-during-early-signing-period-112399388

Hes the highest rated dual threat QB prospect EVER.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Georgia vs. Auburn/Alabama next six SECCGs confirmed?

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Sugarb owl
Clemson
Roseb owl
Jawja
Natty
Jawja

Camden White
Camden White

going to jawja and not any Florida school

Goddammit, FAMU, get your shit together

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

I don't see how anyone else is going to compete against Georgia in the east for a few years at least. The recruiting class they are putting together is insane. Will be interesting though to see where Eason transfers.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Texas A&M, Florida and Florida State coaches all thought they had a shot with him and took visits with him the last couple of weeks.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

really sucks for eason desu
number1 qb prospect commit, stays with uga even though richt leaves
has a pretty mediocre first season, injured in first game second season against a g5 school
then lose the starting spot to the true freshman
i wonder if he has to sit out next year, even though he played no snaps really
might just get another year of eligability, but then he still has one year of reps and it was two years ago and now he is a senior

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

I feel bad for him too but thats football for ya. He'd do really well back out west I think. I heard on the radio he would have to sit a year though which is shitty.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=wxiEUGnfWsA
something somewhat similar in college football history

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

I guess the jawja cheerleaders just suck better cock.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Who do you see replacing Saban in 5-10 years?

James Ward
James Ward

He's not transferring. He can stay one more year then graduate and transfer without sitting out anywhere with the possibility of playing this next year.

Georgia is spoiled at quarterback. Eason is going to start one more season somewhere and he's off to the NFL. These pro style pocket passers take the longest to develop, Matthew Stafford looked like shit his freshman year compared to Eason, That dude will play in the league.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

A hologram of Nick Saban

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Dabo, Pruitt, or bellicheck

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Whoever his #2 is, and right now he doesn't have one yet does he? Has Bama hired their new DC yet? As for aTm, they got one of their insiders saying they got a big name that he can't say yet, so I'm guessing he think they are getting someone from one of the playoff teams: Mel Tucker or Venerables? I checked their board just now and they got people thinking Bud Foster too.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

you will never get sloppy head from a girl with a thick jawja accent, i do declare

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

I said public schools senpai

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Good thing Smart is literally drowning in 5* QBs and doesn't know how to make them anything better than mediocre

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

wut

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

What's so special about UGA's class right now? Just looked at it and it looks pretty meh for UGA standards. UGA always gets top 10 classes. We won't know anything until Dec 20 when the first signing period starts, but as for now UGA's class is highlighted by a 5-star dual-threat QB. 5-star QBs have a huge bust rate and dual-threat QBs have an even higher bust rate, and even if he does become the next DJ Shockley (was that the name of the last great black dual threat UGA QB?), he'll only get to play one year, which isn't as valuable as a recruit that can come and in be great for 3 years

As for the SEC East, UF and Tenn have been slipping (although UF as been back in the Top 10 the last two years if I recall, so will be interesting to see if they can get back to perennial top 10 recruiting classes. We won't know until Feb how this all goes down

As for right now, the teams worth bragging about look to be Ohio State and Texas

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

UF has one guaranteed loss on their schedule already

Parker Young
Parker Young

Mullen will make Florida great again

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

LSU? LSU is quietly putting together what might be the best class in 3 years as they are filling needs and stockpiling the OL and DL which they haven't been doing a good job at. Ed O is an ex DL and NFL DL coach so the idea of him stockpiling this many DL is pretty wild

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Dawgs fans think their perfect storm season is going to repeat itself

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Ok make that 2 losses

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Since Vince Dooley coached, Only one quarterback has had a better single season QBR than Fromm has this year and that was Aaron Murray in 2012. Jacob Eason also had a better freshman year than Matthew Stafford in every statistic.

Explain that.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Who's going to win the memebowl?

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

SCAR for the luls

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Because Fields is the highest raited Dual threat QB ever and number one play in the country.
They have the number 1 and 3 RB's commited, The number 1 linebackers and a shit load of big Offensive linemen committed. They also look like they're going to get commitments from three or four more blue chips before the second signing day.

They've never had a class this loaded that I can remember.

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

number one player in the country.
Depending on which site you look at yes.
Trevor Laurence is number one on at least one site.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

I don't see what UGA fans are all riled up about. The SEC East was the worst it's been in the history of football this year and all UGA did was beat ND and went 1-1 vs Auburn (and UGA isn't going to get a 2nd chance vs the playoff teams). This is basically a typical Mark Richt 2-loss season unless UGA wins it all. Even if UGA just beats OU and loses in the final, I'll be pretty impressed with UGA. But let's wait to see if UGA can beat OU first. If not, this season will have been pretty meh for UGA standards

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

winning a conference championship and making the playoffs is a meh season
Autism

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

SEC finally got two teams in and the B1G and PAC10 champs are left out. This is good-ole-boy southern bullshit.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

The SEC East was the worst it's been in the history
And they blew out the entire division, blew out Mississippi state then blew out Auburn on a neutral site.

Also USC got blown out by Notre Dame in the same stadium Georgia beat Notre Dame with a true freshman quarterback in his first start.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

winning the SEC East this year is not even as impressive as winning the Sun Belt. Did you se the record of the SEC West vs the SEC East? It's crazy how terrible the SEC East is this year. Worst in history..As for UGA's SEC "championship" 1-1 vs Auburn and didn't play Bama? Basically if UGA had any pride in their program they wouldn't be bragging about their SEC Championship, but we have some really dumb UGA fans on here embarrassing the hell out of UGA's great program.. Did you just start watching football this year? Serious question

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Basically if UGA had any pride in their program they wouldn't be bragging about their SEC Championship, but we have some really dumb UGA fans on here embarrassing the hell out of UGA's great program

Literally nobody mentioned anything about this until you just brought it up.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

As for as great seasons go, going 1-1 vs Auburn and beating ND will have to be ranked in the 100-200 all-time range as far as great seasons go. Going 1-1 vs Auburn and beating a team like ND.... UGA does better than that every year, that's par for the course for UGA. This is actually a down year for UGA (unless they beat OU). Thinking it's special all of a sudden this year makes me think you have never watched UGA or cfb before and just jumped on the bandwagon this year

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

See how retarded UGA fans are on here? Like GOAT dumb. And yes, the guy I replied to brought it up:

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

This is actually a down year for UGA (unless they beat OU).

Compared to what? 1980 and 1982?

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

Literally nobody mentioned anything about this until you just brought it up.

2x

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

You have obviously never watched UGA football before this year

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

again see how retarded UGA fans are? Guy brings up winning the conference championship, I reply to that, and we get two UGA fans responding: no one brought it up. I mean the UGA fans on here are literally GOAT dumb

Blake Long
Blake Long

Lol, Have you? If they lose to OU it means they came up just short of playing for a championship for the 8th time since 1982. This is a down year?

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

I'm not even a Georgia fan, and I'm pretty sure that guy is false flagging and replying to himself

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl

Wait, that's not really what it's called, right?

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Guy brings up winning the conference championship, I reply to that

Literally where?
This is the first post where anyone said anything about Georgia fans bragging and literally noone was bragging about anything before that you nitwit.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

if they lose to OU it means UGA had another typical 2-loss Mark Richt season without doing anything other that beat ND (who got BTFO by Miami so that's not impressive), especially since ND and UGA are basically the same team....all run, no pass, good D. And as for Auburn's, UGA's rival, UGA got BTFO by them. Yes they won Game 2, we'll never know how game 3 goes, but all and a pretty week season for UGA standards if they don't beat OU

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

pretty week season for UGA standards

Again, is the standard 1982 and 1980?

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

My god, why are you avoiding the question?

Don't make stupid statements then turn around and change the subject when people ask for a answer.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

How can you beat anymore retarded?

Right here:
winning a conference championship and making the playoffs is a meh season

And no that idiot isn't the first guy brining it up, he and or other UGA retards have been bringing it up constantly like it means something special to them

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

You have obviously never watched UGA football before this year. What UGA did year UGA did regularly under Richt:

To start learning about UGA history since this is your first year on the bandwagon, go here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Richt

See all those great seasons? Then click on them and you can see how awesome they were

Will only take you a few seconds to get caught up

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

Randomly start mocking Georgia's SEC championship
Pretend Georgia fans are brought it up first
Make baseless claims backing up butthurt rambling

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

What question do you want an answer to dumbass? You asked: is it a down year. I responded yes and explain. How are you this fucking dumb? You are literally GOAT retarded

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Mark Richt never coached a team to a championship game.

How would coming up short again be another down year compared to Mark Richt?
Answer the question.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

You're explanation implies that Mark Richt won or played for a national championship.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Look I am glad to see their are UGA fans that understand the SEC Championship UGA won this year was probably the weakest one ever in the history of football

But plenty of UGA fans have been bragging about it on here like it's something special, including the idiot who got this whole conversation about it started by bringing it up in a reply to one of my posts where I didn't bring it up

That same idiot also bragged about being in the Playoffs like that means something special. UGA fans have been doing that for a while on here, and I mocked them because to Falcon fans, yes, just making the playoffs is something special because that's how sad the Falcons are.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

UGA won't be playing for a national championship unless they beat OU. Yes, again, UGA beats OU then we are talking about an impressive season. Until that happens, this is just another typical Mark Richt season, and there's nothing wrong with that

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Why the fuck are you responding to this troll? I don't agree with them either but just quit feeding their bullshit.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Implies this would be a down season by Georgia standards
Changes argument to say this is just another typical year for georgia
Pretend everyone else is inferior and simply does not understand your complex illogical bantor

Superiority complex

/Thread

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

See how dumb UGA fans are on here? Litterally GOAT dumb

Look 10 wins seasons and a finish in the Top 10 is what what an elite program does on a regular basis. UGA did this EIGHT times under Richt (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2014)

That's impressive. And most if not all of those seasons were more impressive than this one,, so yes, this is a down year for UGA standards (or the standards of any elite program) unless you beat OU. What don't you get about this?

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

I'm not a Georgia fan and this is literally the second time you've tried to say this.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

i really hope georgia gets mauled so we won't have to listen to their fans anymore.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

/thread

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

You get BTFO by your rival, it's always a down year. It's a nice consolation prize to beat them in Game 2 in Atlanta GA, but it still never a banner year finish a season going 1-1 vs your rival, getting BTFO in Game 1. Trust me, this isn't the first time this has happened to a team, that's why I hate rematch games so much. They need to get rid of conference championship games and make that Round 1 of an 8 team playoff instead. It was retarded we didn't get to see Bama vs UGA in the SECCG as Auburn beat both (I know at Auburn but still). This has been a really shitty year for cfb in general. Good news is that years like this should be rare and will help the push to a better system

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

wtf?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

this is the only reasonable outcome

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

lmao my DAWGS are winning out and there ain't shit your dumb yankee ass can do about it ROLL TIDE!

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Look dude, you can play retarded as much as you want but all it does is embarrass UGA and make their fans look retarded. Take some Pride in yourself and your program which has been an elite program for a LONG TIME and looks to be for a long time under Smart (fingers crossed/knock on wood). I think you guys skull-fucked each other too much over Richt never winning it all, and you shouldn't have let that dumbass section of the UGA fanbase skullfuck you like that, just like UGA is getting skullfucked by their dumbass fans on here.

Don't put up with that BS. Have some Pride in your Damn Fine Program and your Damn Fine University and your Damn Fine State. Go look guys like Bo Schembechler, they never won it all either but their fanbase didn't skullfuck each other over it (maybe they did, I don't know, but probably not as I've never heard any Michigan fan badmouth him). Richt/Smart, if they never win it all but keep UGA elite (10 win seasons, Top 10 finishes on a perennial basis) year after year, then that's instant HOF (which is right there in Atlanta). As for Richt, yes, he wasn't knocking out the great seasons late in his UGA career like he was in early his UGA career (typical in the life cycle of HOF coaches as they age), Kirby is a UGA guy, a lot younger (Kirby is only 41), so it was a good calculated risk that should pay off with hopefully a Richt II, back to back HOF coaches. And yes, hopefully for the sack of UGA fans, they get that one magical season where it all comes together and they win it all, but even if not, that doesn't tarnish Bo Schembechler etc. If you guys ever research all the GOAT coaches (I've done this lots) you'll see it's pretty rare it all comes together for that magical season where they win it all. Look at Spurrier's Florida, it only happened for them once and they and Tenn under Fulmer flat out dominated (and Fulmer only got one). That shit is rare, don't skullfuck each over it if it never happens but you maintain elite status

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

retard
Samefag

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

What the fuck is this?

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

yes, it is incredible how butthurt and insecure UGA fans on here get over having such a great program (they can't even see it). UGA fans on here are like people that have a nice big cock but girls never tell them about it, so they go thru life like petty insecure little bitches with no pride in themselves without realize how completely retarded they are being

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

What did you do to this Oklahoma fan?

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

See how fucking GOAT dumb these particular UGA fans posting on here are? I've never seen fans embarrass such a great program so badly before. I wish their where UGA fans on here that would stick up for UGA and run this little bitches off

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Nothing, this is autism.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

When will they make ID tags for Sup Forums so I can mute people? This faggot started screeching and killed the thread today.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Look, you can keep embarrassing UGA and yourself by posting on here but all it does is make you look like a GOAT dumbass or a master troll making UGA look like dogshit.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

again, you can keep embarrassing UGA and yourself by posting on here but all it does is make you look like a GOAT dumbass or a master troll making Georgia look like dogshit

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Why are you so obsessed with what Georgia fans think?

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

because I care about my fellow man. I don't know how you can look at yourself in the mirror and consider yourself a good person or a good American by watching these UGA fans absolutely disgrace one of the best states in the United States, and Original 13 colony nonetheless. And even if Georgia was some shitty state, I'd still be sticking up for them. I stick up for all 50 states except probably Ohio because that state seems to be a lost cause. Georgia however, is in fine shape. You ever heard E pluribus Unum, "Out of many, one"? There are many great quotes from the Founders on forward on how United We Stand, Together We Fall, and these UGA fans (probably just 3-4 high level disturbed individuals) are not only causing massive damage to Georgia, but the entire United State and mankind as a whole. It's fucking embarrassing if you care about other people besides yourself

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

What team do you root for?
You've been sitting here bitching about them acting high and mighty like you're any better.

The initial argument was they're too happy about their championship and now it's they're pathetic for not being supportive enough?

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Being supportive? How in the fuck are they being supportive by taking a big ole dump all over Georgia every time they talk?

Who do I support? The United States, I just told you that..In the CFP Playoffs? Don't really care. We aren't getting another Clemson v Bama final again thank God. Of the possibilities:

Georgia vs Bama
they haven't played this year so this will be lit. I was looking forward to this in the SECCG all year and disappointed we didn't get it

Georgia vs Clemson
both schools are nearby each other geographically so this could be fun

Oklahoma vs Bama
"blue blood" fight and OU owns Bama historically

Oklahoma vs Clemson
Oklahoma got BTFO last time with Baker, will it be the same this time?

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

How in the fuck are they being supportive by taking a big ole dump all over Georgia every time they talk?
Citation needed

The United States
Not a valid answer

Incoherent list of possible championship matchups

Cool story.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Why do southerners cheer for a conference? Nobody ever chanted "Big East" or some shit during March Madness

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

REAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS:

JAWJA v. Ahia State

Clempson v. OKlahomo

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

southerners are not genetically human

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

Man, what is with this Oklahomo autist?

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Citation needed

I could easily start screen capping if I wasn't so lazy. Had I done that I could start posting like like 50 images full over 100s of examples each just over the last few weeks

The United State is Not a valid answer

You Sir, are a Traitor

Cool story.

Keep being a piece of shit, all it does it make Georgia look like dogshit. If you want to be supportive of UGA,, go become a fan of one of UGA's rivals, then you will be doing UGA a favor

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

They're still not over the war of Northern Aggression. It's regionalism tinged with an inferiority complex.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

I could easily start screen capping if I wasn't so lazy. Had I done that I could start posting like like 50 images full over 100s of examples each just over the last few weeks

Even more easy to simply link the post, but hey, why actually try to back up your own argument when it's even more easy to shitpost for no apparent reason.

Adrian James
Adrian James

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl
honestly do not know whether or not this is a real name

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

They're nervous about playing them dawgs.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

This is literally the 100th time you've parroted this over and over and over and over:

autist
OU fan (or Tenn fan sometimes)

I could literally screen cap 100s over examples of you being this stupid. It is unbelievable to me that there are people out there this stupid and I told you this back on post 1 of your 100. Other than parrot that over and over and over like a total moron, the only other thing you do is act total AUTIST (you need professional help) going totally autistic over the last few weeks crying bitching moaning about how small you think your dick is. And we keep trying to get your to see you don't have this tiny little dick like you think and making you act like such a petty little insecure bitch but you're so autistic you keep going hysterical every time we try to help you. You need serious professional help. Do you not know how to seek it or what's the problem here?

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

Actually, I was the one who thinks you're either a Oklahoma or a Tennessee fan, Not them.
The bizarre Pruitt fapping and constant autist post about Oklahoma point two ways.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

No, screen capping would be much easier. Again, I could easily start screen capping if I wasn't so lazy. Had I done that I could start posting like like 50 images full over 100s of examples each just over the last few weeks

Like how fucking dumb are you?

And you do agree you're a Traitor to the USA I see, so at least you do know what you are, which is good to see

Again, keep being a piece of shit, all it does it make Georgia look like dogshit. If you want to be supportive of UGA,, go become a fan of one of UGA's rivals, then you will be doing UGA a favor

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Georgia's first two classes under smart were 74% 4/5*, the only team to do it better is alabama at 80% and that is the highest they've done it ever
if you discount the first class smart was recruiting while coaching a national title winning defense and just look to the next three classes it is 80%, noone has ever gotten such stacked classes outside of alabama, once.

Tennessee is stuck in the low 40s and their upcoming class doesn't look so great, even then pruitt is two whole years behind smart and it doesn't look like anyone can catch up/
It's actually pretty pathetic how far Florida's talent has fallen, down from 54% to 37% in three years
it will take mullen three years to correct it to the mid 50-60s range, even then georgia's classes will be in the mid to high 70s.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Pruitt: it all started on cfb this season when a UGA fan was telling us how great Pruitt would be as the next great HC, and I was like meh, just some other ex-Saban DC, big whoop. UGA fans responded, no dude, this dude is the REAL DEAL. I was like meh whatever and kept messing with them so they simply told me about Pruitt and yes, they were right Pruitt is the shit. Good call, UGA fans. UGA fans made some other good calls this season like alerting me to the fact that UGA locked down the state of UGA last recruiting class better than ever and I researched it and it's true. Good job UGA fans

But since then, then we got this petty little insecure total retard faction of the UGA fanbase showing up

It started with the constant insane jealousy of Tenn. Total Autism. Obviously Tenn is the shit when they have another fanbase this jealous. I had no idea Georgia lived in awe of Tennessee like this. Basically ever since the Tenn job opened up it's been UGA fans acting like Georgia is a 2/10 and Tenn is a 10/10, and that's fucked up

And what have I ever wrote about Oklahoma? I haven't even begun to research their team yet. As for UGA, I started on them back before the first Auburn game and have posts ready to go about how great they are

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

I'm nervous but I think think the Dawgs can win.
These teams are opposites in every statistic besides turnover margin. Mayfield is gonna Mayfield and Georgia is gonna get their share of rushing yards but I think the deciding factor will be if Oklahoma can run the ball and throw those wide receiver screens. If they get that rolling in this game it's gonna spread Georgia out like Auburn did in the first game.

Georgia's defense doesn't need to stop Mayfield, they simply need to slow him down and I like their run game to help with that. But if Oklahoma get's 70 snaps on offense, this game is over and I don't think anyone can beat them.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Pretty sure those were Alabama fans buddy.
I definitely remember Georgia fans saying he is a alcoholic several times before he was ever announced as a head coach.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Pruitt used to cuss out coaches ranked under him at uga in front of anyone he could, kinda suprised he is getting a good staff together, i'd think most of them would know he isn't the best person to work under when given no leash.
obviously saban doesn't put up with that bullshit but richt did and it was really tearing apart the staff

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

This happened several weeks before Richt was canned.
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/uga-football-in-shambles-reports-say-dc-jeremy-pruitt-is-gone-got-in-physical-altercation-on-his-way-out/

I heard some wild shit happened with recruits and Pruitt got in a fight with a coach. It got so bad they couldn't be in the same room during team meetings.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

no it was UGA fans. As for Bama fans, none on here thank god. Only saw one once and he was a piece of shit. If you want to see the worst discussion board ever, it's either BuckeyePlanet or Tidefans.

As for UGA, do you guys even have a discussion board? I've googled and can't find the good one. I checked out like 6 and they were all trash with hardly an activity and the only posters were all retards. I'd imagine UGA has a flagship discussion board and id love to read it to learn about UGA

Oklahoma has landthieves as a OU fan linked to earlier and its fun

Texas has...i'm blanking but I know the name just not off top of my head and its fun. Burnt Orange Nation? I forget

aTm has good one...Texas Ags?

TCU had a good one, I forget off top of my head. Youd be surprised the grief they give Patterson

USC (most delusional/entitled but alright folks besides that). It moved tho and I'm not sure where they current one is but USC hasn't been relevant in a while. Same with Notre Dame

Penn State I read a good one recently, just one of their standard Rivals/247/Scout boards, first one I checked

Tenn Vol Nation

Bama Tide Fans (cringe, very scary), need a competitor that does better

Ohio Buckeye planet (cringe, very scary), need a competitor that does better

LSU has multiple that are fun and have a universal thing going on one where they have a whole SEC Rant even (there is another SEC board I used to go to a lot, SEC fans was it?). Other conferences, I don't know of any boards

etc etc

Florida is another one hard to find their good board

What's the UGA one?

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

btw i just gave you the 100% factual answer to your question, pls respond

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

SOON

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Theres a very good chance Justin Fields will start over Fromm next year. Fields is a once in a generation player and Kirby says all positions are open competition.

youtube.com/watch?v=HT1FhH-RIg4

Georgia also has the #1 RB and #3 RB, #1 OLB #1 or 2 offensive linemen (with a couple more top 5s signing wednesday), #1 defensive end etc. SEC East is going to be dominated by Georgia for a few years at least.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

There are several
We even built our own Drudge report style team news site for the whole conference, Atlanta Braves and the Falcons
thedawgbone.com/

Dawg Nations and Bulldawg illustrated are the two big free ones but I usually go on Dawgvent on Rivals myself.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

what over Pruitt being an alcoholic? Like 80-90% of the guys i knew in college were an alcoholic so that fits in perfect at college. What's wrong with alcoholics, do you not drink? I don't drink much any more either after I went to AA and realized we are all alcoholics, but I still drink, just keep it to under 8 beers now and only one or twice a week on a max drinking week

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Being a alcoholic around 17-18 year olds is not a good idea fyi.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

no it was a reply to a post you posted while i was asleep silly

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

College kids being alcoholics: i'm cool with that. It's your only chance to do it so you better take the opportunity. Everyone I knew in college that was an alcoholic is making at least 80K now and upper middle class. Once you get into grad school or get your 8 to 5 you naturally stop drinking. As a football coach, you're too worn out to drink, they work like 80 hour weeks, i'd be stunned if Pruitt or any coach is able to drink with that schedule without passing out after Beer 3 but if they can drink more, more power to them. Drinking and being an Alcoholic is great unless you are one of that 1% that can't hold your alcohol/have mental problems and those people are rare.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

ok and what's the question then? I'm too lazy to go look it up, just ask...

and I didn't get the (you)s from your post there, I never do when people think they are talking to me

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

He was allegedly drunk around a recruit not a college kid.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

well remember Sark? UW coach before Peterson. Was underachieving with a ton of talent at UW. USC had replaced Carroll with Kiffin from Tenn (which was stunning), then fired Kiffin and Ed O takes over and does great. Everyone think Ed O is the new USC head coach and they go with underachieving Sark instread. Was crazy. Esp when UW got Petersen (who USC dreamed of getting). Then USC caught Sark drunk or rumored to be drunk and fired him immediately (no buyout due if you catch him drunk, Sark sued for his buyout saying USC was full of shit, don't know how that turned out because too lazy to check

As for Pruitt, he shows up drunk on the job, especially in front of a recruit, your career is over and it's all over the news. If Pruitt did that, it would be over for him.

Now past generations, yeah, no problem coaching drunk (GOATs used to do this back in the day, even Bear), just like no problem smoking. It was crazy all the players that used to smoke on the field, just like we had ashtrays on airplanes.

TLDR: if you get the job done, who cares if you drink?

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

how's your liver holding up?

David King
David King

Defending degeneracy

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

OU will win it all.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

I have a best friend with liver failure looking terrible/about to die and rackinig up the medical bills.Her other best friend and I thought she was dead since she hasn't been posting on facebook or answering our calls. Turns out she's still alive but in bad health obviously

Her last bf died of liver failure from drinking

Then I have another good liver story but I'm blanking

But yeah, my doctor prefers I smoke pot over drinking because drinking is so much more devastating to your long term health

And its crazy alcohol became American's drug of choice over pot just because of our European roots (pot is South American). Looks like the US is going all pot now which I predicted back when I was in college, faster than I thought tho...and that was back when my college buddies where all booze but 50% for pot/50% against it strongly

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

he AND HIS "FRIENDS" require mind-altering substances to get through the day
wew lad

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I feel ya bro, I was all sober until I was 18 and I do miss those days and recommend you young kids stay sober for life....but like John Wayne said, I don't trust a man who doesn't drink and there is a lot of trust to that. I do recommend you live a life of sobriety but that's probably bad for your mental health. As for pot/booze, i'm taking like once or twice a week for a few hours in the evening. If you are getting fucked up during the day you have problems, obviously. But to not enjoy booze or pot is like not watching movies or having a girlfriend. It's drama but if you don't experience drama, you are going to turn out weird

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

bro who do you think you're lecturing? how old are you lmao

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

i'm 40, you? I went a little nuts/into denial when I hit 30 which was totally nuts as out in the real world, you're a young man until you're 50. But I have the Baby Boomer generation covering the top and making us all look young, not sure if it will be same for younger people

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

i'm 40 (and posting on a himalayan ouija board message board about amateur ncaa football!)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

UGA cheerleaders are usually uggos, idk why

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

i went to summer camp and made out with 2 girls that went on to become cheerleaders (high harbor lake burton), they was p cute

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

based neutral opinion

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

oklahoma is winning the chip and there is nothing you can do about it

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

being 40-plus is the only time you should be doing that. if you are under 40 and posting on here instead of getting laid, you failed at life

TLDR: if you are posting on online under 40, you are a total loser, right?

So what's your problem that causes you to be on here under 40? Ugly? I can't fix that. But as long as you aren't butt ugly I can teach you how to get laid easily. Wish I had a 40 year old give me that offer when I was your age

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

i think we may have the saddest few posts in Sup Forums's history right here

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

actually this is Golden Era. Ask away, I'll teach all you guys how to live the good life

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Blocks your path.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

What happened here? Why did Kansas not want to shake his hand?

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

this season fucking sucked and was a waste

malzahn should have gone to arky

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Guys, i'm being serious here. I overachieved out of everyone with the ladies, still do. If you guys are posting on here, you obviously have no idea what you're doing with the ladies (and as great as I have been I could have always done better so i'd love the advise, I always asked advise from the 1% who was better than me and they didn't know anything I didn't know at the time. I love hooking bros up. I will get you laid fast. Are you worried about your small cock? That's not a deal breaker with girls. I got lucky with a nice cock but trust me, its literally not the deal breaker you make it out to be that has you posting on here instead of macking on the ladies. Butt ugly is a killer tho, you guys butt ugly or no? Look I used to think the hot guys had it made, but trust me, if you're at least a 5/10 in the face department, I can teach you how to get laid fast and often and get the girl you want

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

instead of macking on the ladies

please continue posting

James Myers
James Myers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

well, tell me about the girl you got your eye on right now and i'll tell you how to get her...

or if you don't have girls interested in you, i'll tell you how to get them interested in you fast. Give me your story and i'll improve your life very quicky

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

please, i'm scared of dying an untouched virgin
please, tell me how to get the girls interested in me fast!

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

This thread is awkward as fuck.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

First step, quit being a piece of shit. Instant turn of to girls, obviously. How did you get this piece of shit thing in your personality in the first place? What caused this? You? Your parents? Environment? Lets start with that/...

Again, the reason you are a total failure with the ladies is because their biggest turn off is a piece of shit, and you smell a mile away

So how can we work on this?

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Non-insane Bama fans don't use TideFans. I just use SecRant.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

life is awkward as fuck, my friend, especially when you are under 40. I'm here to help your awkward little brains out...

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

I've been pounding cheap high alcohol beer for well over 5 years now, a couple of nights aw week drinking well over 12 beers. I tell my Dr. I'm a 'social' drinker so I don't get lectured but I always expect to get found out on my bi-annual physical with liver test. But she always says my numbers are good. I think its because I started taking milk thistle a few years ago, its a miracle drug for your liver. I also think it prevents/helps hangovers. If you're drinking a lot you should read up on that stuff.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

well SEC Rant is an LSU site

Tidefans bans LSU fans, have it in big letters across the top which is weird as fuck

basically if you look at a Bama fan with an LSU coach you either love LSU (you) or hate LSU (Tidefans)

there needs to be more of a middle ground. Weird/awkward era to be a Bama fan right now (Bama did this to themselves out of desperation). When did you get into Bama?

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

DELET THIS

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

When did I get in to Bama? When I was born. Also when I graduated from there.

And the Rant isn't really an L7U site but it did spin off from Tiger Droppings which was. Every SEC team is well represented and it has specific boards for every team.

And I don't hate L7U.

Levi James
Levi James

How did you get into Bama when you were born? If half your family not Auburn or Tennessee etc fans?

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

i can't stop being a piece of shit! i literally bathe in feces every single morning and night

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

I know! And it stinks, so stop!!! Quit being so weird!!!

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

nope. i'll never stop being younique :^) it's what makes me,...me!

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

ok, let's substitute some else for bathing in shit... how about clay or mud? Not stinky enough? Help me out here...

look I've met peope who love sucking poo, eating poo, licking poo, wiping poo on themselves, watching poo come out of their partners ass, etc....

how deeply ingrained is this as your core sexual stimulus?

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Nah. My entire family on my mom's side are Alabama fans. They're from Northern Alabama and don't even hate Auburn nearly as much as they hate Tennessee. I grew up watching football with my grandpa and learned to hate the Viles way more than Auburn.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

my Mom's side is all one team too. My Dad's side never got into sports much

Did you ever have Vols and Tide and Auburn in your family in the same family gathering? As for your Gpa, my Gpa got me into football too. What was his best Bear stories?

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Third Saturday in October has mostly been streaky one sided affairs by both sides, iron bowl has def been more competitive of late than it
bama-lsu is my favorite of the three though

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

oh Bama/LSU is the best I've seen since Michigan/Notre Dame in the 90s

It was crazy I saw some ND fans posting on here thinking Mich State is the better rival than Michigan as Mich State/ND has been the rivalry of late

I was stunned this dude knew nothing of the GOAT ND/Michigan rivalry of the 90s

As for you when did you start watching Bama? Bama was shit my whole life other than a brief spell under Stallings that got them on probation. Do you remember the shitty days or when did you start watching Bama football?

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Georgia will still have less Nattys than GT if they win this one
b-but j-jawja is a b-blue blood

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

UGA brings in top 10 recruiting classes like clockwork for years now. GT is running a triple option

b-but UGA isn't an obvious blue blood

b-but GT is better

you OBVIOUSLY didn't get into GT did you? I take that back, my engineering professor buddy is a total retard when it comes to football but on top being a doctor of engineering that is a tenured professor he plays seven instruments is always in multiple bands of different genres and teaching music, plus have two young kids (one great, one a handful) and a wife whose isn't the most easy to get along with, plus home ownership, all the drama at work (university professor is the most high drama shit, it's crazy), etc

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

hasn’t won a national Championship in 37 years
b-but m-muh recruiting
like clockwork

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Top 10 recruiting classes like clockwork...anyone who does that is the one the kids who actually play cfb football think is a blue blood

I'm sorry you don't agree with their opinion, but you're a retard if you think their opinion isn't the only one that matters, right? So when you look in the mirror with that douchebag face everyone see besides you because you are too fucking dumb to see it, you might want to start being a little more realistic and intelligent about how you come across to others...

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Jawja fans

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

just when i thought this general couldn't possibly get more autistic

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Not a jawja (sic) fan, but you're looking just as moronic as the ones they have had embarrassing UGA. And just like I don't let them embarrass UGA, I ain't (sic) gonna let you embarrass GT. As for how you embarrass yourself, dude you need to get it together because you're a joke. Do you not have any Pride in yourself??

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

What did he mean by this?

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

do you even know what autism is? Because accusing others of autism without explanation is a pretty damn good sign that you have autism/aspergers, which is no surprise if you are posting on here at a young age instead of being accepted into the life of fun everyone else your age is having

David Barnes
David Barnes

be irrelevant for 30 years
I-it’s okay c-cause our p-players were s-uccessful in high school

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Now this is classic autism/aspergers

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

your school sucks lmao

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

What did he mean by this?

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

you realize over the last 30 years UGA is Top 10 in pretty much everything, right? Unbelievable how dumb you were to walk into that...

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Now this is classic autism/aspergers x2

Are you getting help or...? Look bro, we are here for you...

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

dude rings are every measure of success
meanwhile whens the last time gt won their own conference

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

It's easy to pull for Georgia Tech when you live among UGA fans

Bama fans are a major improvement over them if that tells you anything

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

no, winning games is the measure of greatness. You obviously don't understand sports at all

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

i's easy to pull for the underdog
wow it's almost like all of america outside of the favorites fanbase roots for the underdog
i was being sarcastic

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Please leave the Boomer pit locked up next time

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Be Georgia tech
Have 4 deputed championships
Never be ranked in number 1 by the AP poll

William Stewart
William Stewart

GT did have that great team just a few years back that was impressive, more impressive than this year's UGA team or any since that GT team so far. I thought he was going with that angle...

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

You

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Few years back
1928 is more than a few years back

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

He didn't have a ton of stories about the Bear specifically. My grandpa wasn't a big storyteller. He spent more time teaching me what he knew about the mechanics and rules of the game than talking about history. He's been gone since 1999 but every time I watch a game I still think about specific things he taught me about football.

Like I said my family is from up near Tennessee and they were always who my grandpa believed was Alabama biggest rival. That shit goes back a long way. Keep in mind there was like 30 something years where Alabama and Auburn didn't even play. I think TSIO is at exactly 100 meetings and the Iron Bowl is like 82. I know the IB is made out to be the biggest rivalry but you'd be surprised if you talked to a lot of people in Alabama, especially older fans.
As for LSU, it's not a rivalry. No matter how bad they want it to be it just isn't. LSU was garbage before the year 2000 and was never a rival of Bama historically. Since Saban and Miles we're at their respective schools it's become a big game every year and its personally my favorite game of the season. But any chance of it becoming an actual rivalry have gone out the window since 1/9/12.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

classic autism/aspergers x3. Bro, you need help...like not joke. Like swear on my Mom's grave or whatever it is to get through to you that you have classic grade-A autism/aspergers and need help ASAP. I'm not joking, this is serious....

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

What year are you talking about?

GT hasn't finished in the top 10 in any polls since the 1990.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Did you start watching football after that legendary GT that almost upset the FSU GOAT team in the ACC Championship then beat MSU with Dax Prescott in a GOAT Orange Bowl? That shit was legendary and was just a few years back

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

2014 when GT finished #7/#8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Johnson_(American_football_coach)

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

11-3
more impressive than this year's UGA

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

oh easily, that was a GOAT season for GT standards. This UGA season has been a real stinker for UGA standards

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

this entire fucking thread
nuke the south

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Making subjective pointless arguments against Georgia
Georgia fans are insufferable
This shit again?

William Barnes
William Barnes

only the Midwest sucks and has people flocking out.... every where else is great

Cameron James
Cameron James

okay, let's recap the UGA season:'

ND/UGA. I start the thread, do a good job. Was a comfy thread with like 100 posts because 4 other big games were on with the biggest the legendary GOAT Baker Flag Plant Game

UGA/ND help it's own, blew Auburn/Clemson out of the water (which has no posters)

Up next for UGA.... nothing

chirp chirp chirp

UF comes and UGA fans are warning everyone how UF beats their ass every year

Auburn nears and I'm the only one saying Auburn is a real threat to UGA, and Big Ten fans go total autistic about it because it means their narrative of only 2 good SEC teams is ruined

Auburn destroys UGA

UGA season is over. Worst of all time

Nothing much has changed since then except UGA got a little consolation prize getting to go 1-1 vs Auburn

Basically this has been one of the most forgettable seasons in UGA history unless they beat OU, unless you just started watching UGA this year so you don't know UGA

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

midwest is bad!
coasts are good!
south is remotely tolerable!
know how i know you're a sisterfucking redneck piece of shit?

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

georgia has played the most elite level talented teams of all the playoff teams, bama actually has tied them at 3
OU has played 1

William Ross
William Ross

Total faggot.

John Phillips
John Phillips

everyone from the Midwest loves it better in the South and everywhere else. Everyone. Except the miserable piece of shits stuck in the Midwest who have to heard about it all the time from everyone...

Look, it's your own dumbass fault you are stuck in the Mid West. My whole family is in the Midwest and we all got out an are much happier. The ones who stayed only stayed because they are happy, you obviously aren't happy if you are talking shit about other regions....

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Sherman should of shot every single one of them traitors.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

I'd say UGA #4 of the playoff teams. Really, it's crazy UGA is even in the playoffs

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

Muh oklahoma shitty defense can't stop baylor!

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

fun fact: William Tecumseh Sherman was the first president of one of the SEC schools (LSU) right before the Civil War broke out

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

OU's defense can let UGA score as much as they want, question is if UGA's D can stop OU's offense and that's not very likely

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

i'd say georgia is the 2nd, most complete team in the playoffs
not the best though

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

I'd say UGA got BTFO and none of the other three teams have. UGA has major question marks the other three don't have

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

I live IN THE FANBASE you mongo

The absolute state of UGA graduates

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

the auburn game was a statistical anomaly, as was clemsons loss and bama's loss
the iowa state game was not, oklahoma's defence has had many performances like it this year

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Offense wins championships
lol, right...

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

But any chance of [LSU vs Alabama] becoming an actual rivalry have gone out the window since 1/9/12.

Then why do you harp on your """"rivalry"""" with the Vols. They haven't been shit since they fired Fat Phil

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Because rivalries are formed over decades and decades, not what's happened in the last 15 years. Just being a big game doesn't make it a rivalry. You realize this.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

I'd say 30 percent UGA gets blown out
30 percent good game
30 percent OU gets blown out

That's pretty much every game like this one for you until you start researching the hell out of both teams and know them both backwards and forwards, down to the 3rd string and ever player's story, every recruiting classes' story, every coaches story, etc etc

William Ward
William Ward

Dude you are trying too hard

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Really hope ESPN starts spamming something other than "Walk On Water" lads. Been driving me fucking nuts since like week 4.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

which is weird for georgia
our biggest rival isn't even in our top 2 played opponents all time, and werent even competitive against us till steve spurrier

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Does defense really win championships?
In a word: no.
freakonomics.com/2012/01/20/does-defense-really-win-championships/

that took all of 2 seconds

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

it is acceptable behavior for adults in the American South to aggressively heckle amateur athletes that play at a college that said adult has no connection to other than the fact that they attended and may have even graduated high school in the same state at which the college is located

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

what, you don't like songs about hyping up the messiah for a boxing match?

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

it would be surprising if southerners were genetically human, but as we all know...

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

You insisted on keeping us, you have only yourself to blame, yankee boy

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Says the guy trying to tell a lifelong Alabama fan who is literally sitting in the state of Alabama as we speak who Alabama's rivals are.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

lifelong Alabama fan
Retardation confirmed

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

you're responding to the wrong poster you paranoid retard

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

business always bombing on cfb at night, esp with MNF on

Joshua King
Joshua King

Alabama "fan"
not Alabama student or alumnus

You're retarded and don't know shit about fuck.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Georgia's A-team/pro/adult league team playing da Bucs

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Falcon/Dawg fan here, bros, could you imagine Kirby Smart coaching the Falcons? *shudders*

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Alabama "fan"
not Alabama player or coach

David Powell
David Powell

it'll be lane kiffin before you know it

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Cocks obviously.

William Thompson
William Thompson

Alabama player or "coach"
Not Saban Himself
Why do you even post here?

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

I already stated that I'm a fucking graduate you idiot.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

I've been hearing that now Oklahoma fans have taken the throne for shitting up cfb, is that true lads/

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

no, that's definitey reserved for "people" from the "state" of georgia

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

georgia user (You)'s in 10...9...8...

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Pretty much.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

woah it's like it is not a good idea to let the one region known for having an inferiority complex be in charge of something with national implications...

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

holy falseflaggin fags batman!

Julian Green
Julian Green

faced muh talent
Talent doesn't mean shit if the teams you beat barely squeaked 8 wins.
Meanwhile OU has beat 2 teams that are better than Georgia's best win

William Cox
William Cox

Nope, there is one Oklahoma poster and one Georgia poster, not exactly a monopoly.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

This thread is more autistic than /heem/

georgia fans get your shit together

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

alabama fans get your shit together

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

clemson fans get your shit together

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

oklahoma fans get your shit together

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

All valid points,

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

what if each school had to have different mascots?

What would all the tigers teams change to? What would the bulldogs?

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Good posts

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

BOLD PROPOSAL:
remove the fifteen bowl games that occur before christmas

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Theres no reason to think UGA can't slow down Oklahoma's offense.

The problem is Oklahomas defense is Mizzou level, and Georgia nearly put up 700 yards of offense on them. Georgia's offense is incredibly underrated and they will put some very long drives against Oklahoma's D. I think the final score will be something like UGA - 40, Oklahoma - 28.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Could the best canadian uni team beat the worst american uni team?

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

the best japanese team got btfo by a middling fcs team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legacy_Bowl
so probably not

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

sad

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Rice Owls!

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Oklahomas defense is Mizzou level

I was actually going to say that UGA fans are so dumb that they think Oklahoma's D is Mizzou level, but I honestly didn't even go there because I didn't think anyone would buy that anyone could be that stupid

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

9/10 or higher, good job

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

What's not to like?

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

thank you. I'm working on something else right now. not sure how it will turn out

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

To be fair, they let Baylor score 41 points this year. Liberty is the only other team that allowed them to score that much.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

385th for go gators

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

This year's Western team could give it a shot with their oh-fense.

Depends on what rules they'll use, but if you're saying if they'd go one-on-one with this year's Georgia Southern team or the latter half of the FCS HBCUs or the bottom part of the FCS Pioneer League, then yeah I'll give Western a shot in a bowl-type situation.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

anyone else hoping OU beats jawja but that baker gayfield gets his spine broken on the last play of the game?

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Most people don't like Oklahoma because of Mayfield's antics, so no.

I don't think they can even beat Georgia simply because their defense looks terrible. Statistically this defense is worse than Auburn's in 2010.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

It’s Kiffins Krimson Korner time!

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

There is in fact a Canadian university in the NCAA
Simon Fraser University is a member of the Division II Great Northwest Athletic Conference
They are the owner of a current 33 game losing streak
So I'd expect any Canadian university to be around that

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Tim ReynoldsVerified account
@ByTimReynolds
Following Following @ByTimReynolds
More
FAU has told ESPN that it has reached a 10-year contract extension with Lane Kiffin.

yeah good job shooting yourself in the foot FAU

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

UT DIDDY or whatever he is now BTFO

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

He's already their 2nd winningest head coach in school history

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

thats not saying much

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Should also tell you why they did it

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

What time's the game

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

FAU is getting EXPOSED btw

Landon Long
Landon Long

FAU favored by 23.5

O/U is 64, which seems low as fuck.

IT'S GONNA BE A BLOODBATH

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Pre-Game thread (what else you got going on today, anyway?)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

What's the point of making a game thread?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

To discuss the game, t. newfag

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Its the only game going on right now, just use the general. If this was an actual decent bowl maybe we'd entertain a new thread, these days only newfags make gamethreads tbqh

David Torres
David Torres

/cfb/ bonus treat for Christmas

Here is the current question I've been having fun with on omegle:

What do you like most about poo? Warm, soft, coffee colored, easy to shape, sticky and sweet if you eat the right mixes (I LOOOVE CARAMEL!)

David Kelly
David Kelly

Name a better linebacker in college football right now.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Look at the stats. They are right there with mizzou.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Where are all the Georgia fans who want to vouch for this guy not being a total idiot? A show of hands, please.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

I'm waiting for a Oklahoma fan to admit their defense is mediocre at best.

KSU scored one TD on Vanderbilt then turned around and lit up Oklahoma's defense.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

go to Land Thieves moron. Two different people have told you about it in this thread alone. They have plenty of posts by OU fans for you to look through see if you can find some to say what ever you want them to say. Should be fun. That's what I'd be doing if I was a UGA fan. Hell, I'd probably join there site and talk smack with them in a civilized and honest/open-minded and intelligent manner. I've done that many times on many sites

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

So you won't admit it and are telling me to to another website where people are admitting to this?

What a deflection.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

but he is right

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

I just spent 10 minutes browsing the land thieves football fourm, where are people saying their defense stinks?

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

OU's defense? Probably has Top 15 talent and is a lot better than you think. You'd have to be a retard to think they are mediocre. But i'll let you know what I think once I check them out

Owen Price
Owen Price

Kendrick Lamar is doing the natty halftime show.

Why did no one post this?

twitter.com/ESPNPR/status/943176281105059847

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

OU's defense? Probably has Top 15 talent and is a lot better than you think.
assume

They're not even top 15 in talent as a team and judging by which side of the ball has the all Americans the defense isn't the bright spot in this regard.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Because literally no one cares which nigger is gonna shuck & jive during halftime?

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

It's in Eric Rudolph Centennial Olympic Park outside the stadium and people at the game won't be able to see it.

Acoustics in the dome are terrible because the place is a giant echo chamber to amplify crowed noise.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

B O C A B O W L

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Who?

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

The acoustics at the stadium are great now. They were screwy with the mixing at the first concert there but its gotten really good.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I heard it's still bad, SEC championship had tons of reverb durring the dr pepper half-time challenge and post game interview.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

For music its fine. I'm a Falcons season ticket holder. It was garbage at the beginning of the year but they've gotten the mix/speakers working great now. Music sounds a lot better than at the GA dome.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Oklahoma's defense is just as elite as Georgia's

stop

James Thompson
James Thompson

Georgia
elite

Lmao

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

anyone besides clemson/uga elite
loling at your life boomer

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Georgia retards actually think they're on the same level as Clemson

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

only team in all of cfb with a top5 defense and offense
what did this boomer mean by this

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

lost to Auburn

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

THIS

Georgia cousin fuckers are literally insane.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

RIGGED BOWL

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

signs 10 year contract
just to run train on a G5 conference every year
what is Lane's endgame?

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

giving fau a payday when he moves on

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Why does Boise have a bowl game and Charleston doesn't?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Theres no reason to think UGA can't slow down Oklahoma's offense.
By several measure the OU offense is the best in a decade. No defense has done anything more than slow them a little. Meanwhile OU's defense has given up hundreds of rushing yards to several teams and beat each of them quite easily

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

i went to ISU

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Sun Belt Fan detected

Brody Young
Brody Young

Cuz Boise got a pretty stadium and Charleston has a meth problem.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

1. get paid
2. bang coeds
3. build a legacy
4. get fau into the aac when the big 12 finally expands in 2023.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

look dude, this isn't hard. Mizzou has allowed 31.8 ppg while only facing two Top 60 scoring offenses, while Oklahoma has only allowed 25.0 ppg while facing EIGHT Top 60 scoring offenses...

scoring offenses faced by MIZZOU (#94 scoring D: 31.8 ppg)
#23 Georgia 34.9
#25 Auburn 34.4
#62 Arkansas 28.8
#85 Kentucky 25.8
#94 Vandy 24.6
#97 Purdue 24.2
#98 South Carolina 24.1
#103 UConn 23.6
#109 Florida 22.1
#111 Idaho 20.9
#118 Tennessee 19.8

scoring offenses faced by OKLAHOMA (#52 scoring D: 25.0 ppg)
#3 Oklahoma State 46.3
#5 Ohio State 42.5
#18 West Virginia 36.3
#26 Texas Tech 34.3
#34 TCU 33.2
#34 TCU 33.2
#37 Kansas State 32.1
#51 Iowa State 29.9
#60 Texas 29.2
#74 Tulane 27.5
#96 Baylor 24.3
#120 Kansas 18.7
#130 UTEP 11.8

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

what endgame? he's guaranteed:

- to be a multimillionaire
- a literal decade of job security
- celebrity status in a gorgeous climate
- all the slooties he could possibly pound
- double digit wins every season
- no stress and no expectations

based lane has the game figured out. he saw first hand how miserable saban's relentless pursuit makes you, he gets to be captain quirk on twitter while still owning his conference year in and year out

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

I went there. they are pretty much only here for people in south florida to stay home or professionals to get a degree that looks good to employers

John Perez
John Perez

Interesting, one of the top two teams on this list won every championships going back to 2007 minus 2011 where LSU was first, OSU was second and Alabama was third.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Charleston doesn't have any stadiums

Boise has a 36,387 stadium

Charleston has:
11,500 stadium for the Citadel
10,537 North Charleston Coliseum
5,113 stadium for a lower division soccer team

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

They demolished one side of Johnson Hagood Stadium after the NCAA blocked their attempt at getting a bowl after every threw a fit because 5-7 teams got a bowl
It had 21,000 seats

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

s&p takes into account the offenses you've faced rankings, it's mostly efficiency and how opposing offenses success rate fairs against you

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

clemson/uga confirmed lock, but yea i don't see why sooner fans are sleeping on georgia

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

there's also that one clemson fan that thinks they will get demolished, weird stuff

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Not measuring total defense

Oklahoma
384 yards allowed per game 57th nationally
5.66 yards per play 68th nationally

Missouri
425 yards allowed per game 88th nationally
5.73 yards per play 74th nationally

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

My suspicion that Clemson and Alabama the last two years were GOATs has been confirmed by this list.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

It says right there they are Top 15 dumbass. Oh Top 16 big difference. As those 247 rating being weighted more toward OU's offense, no Baker was a 3-star. Obviously he is worth 5 (or more) stars now so that boosts OUs rating higher than that link shows. Basically both OU and UGA have top 15 talent, some could argue OU is Top 5 and UGA isnt and vice versa but bottom line they are basically the same which is no surprise

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

No, it doesn't and no, it isn't

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

what are you arguing? You're posting stats showing OU is a much better defense than Mizzou, is that what you're trying to do? And if so you understand that is what the post you are replying to shows, don't you?

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

why are you being so autistic, ou is has the least depth and talent 85 man roster than every other playoff team by a huge margin
see
and stop sperging

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

yes I now the S&P ratings. You're a total dumbass if you put stock into them, obviously

Again:

this isn't hard. Mizzou has allowed 31.8 ppg while only facing two Top 60 scoring offenses, while Oklahoma has only allowed 25.0 ppg while facing EIGHT Top 60 scoring offenses...

scoring offenses faced by MIZZOU (#94 scoring D: 31.8 ppg)
#23 Georgia 34.9
#25 Auburn 34.4
#62 Arkansas 28.8
#85 Kentucky 25.8
#94 Vandy 24.6
#97 Purdue 24.2
#98 South Carolina 24.1
#103 UConn 23.6
#109 Florida 22.1
#111 Idaho 20.9
#118 Tennessee 19.8

scoring offenses faced by OKLAHOMA (#52 scoring D: 25.0 ppg)
#3 Oklahoma State 46.3
#5 Ohio State 42.5
#18 West Virginia 36.3
#26 Texas Tech 34.3
#34 TCU 33.2
#34 TCU 33.2
#37 Kansas State 32.1
#51 Iowa State 29.9
#60 Texas 29.2
#74 Tulane 27.5
#96 Baylor 24.3
#120 Kansas 18.7
#130 UTEP 11.8

Quit being an idiot. Also, I have no idea who you are responding to because like always I'm not getting the (you)s

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Defense
Georgia Defense:
5 Stars
4 stars

Oklahoma Defense:
5 Stars
4 Stars

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

keeps being shown more and more evidence that oklahoma has less depth and talent than georgia
doubles down
wew

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Baker is a 3 star. OU's leading tackler is a 3 star. Obviously star rating mean little to nothing. It's a nice thing to consider but it doesn't mean much when you're breaking down a team or a player. To coaches, it means absolutely zero

Go watch Ohio State vs Oklahoma. You'll see how eye-popping the OU talent level is.

Here is what Ohio State said about OU:

Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett: “I’d probably say one of the main things is they’re more physical than what you think on film. And then the speed. They have some speed over there. I think those two things stood out.”

Barrett: “They’ve got some guys flying around the ball. And even the linebackers, they like to roam. That’s why they play that three-down front, so those guys can clog down the middle and have those linebackers roam and make plays. Speed from linebackers in the secondary, then also the girth up front.”

Ohio State center Billy Price: “I just remember they caused a lot of problems for us when we played them. I think their front six, front seven, is very athletic. We had some plays where we tried to get on the outside against them and some of their outside [players], 31 [Ogbonnia Okoronkwo] and their linebacker – I forget his name – could track down balls like crazy. So again, in college football at a Power 5 school you’ve got freak athletes on both sides of the ball, and their closing speed was insane.”

Price:“They go against the best offense in America every day in practice, so they get a case of what hurts them and how they can prevent that.”

dawgnation.com/football/scouting-the-sooners-what-about-oklahoma-defense

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

can anyone even name the 5-star players?

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

much better defense than Mizzou
Actually in terms of SEC teams according to these stats Oklahoma's defense falls somewhere between Texas a&m and Mizzouri on defense.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

star rating means little to nothing
then why has no team with less than a 50% 4/5* ratio never won a national title?

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

if you think in the 4th quarter when it really matters ou will have the depth to send out fresh players that can compete, like georgia and alabama can
you're straight up delusional

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

no dumbass. if UGA faced the offenses that OU faced, UGA would tumble way down the stats. By not playing any good offenses this year, UGA stats are over-inflated, obviously, while OU is the opposite. What don't you get about this? This is common sense

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

For Georgia; of the 11 listed by 247. 9 of them have a lot of playing time.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

yes, a team without Top 15 talent is going to have a hard time winning a title. But OU always brings in top 15 recruiting classes. Are you really trying to argue that OU doesn't get national championship level talent? Like are you retarded?

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

ou doesn't have top 15 talent tho
they are ranked 16th, and compared to bama/uga
they have much, much less talent and depth

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

look you really need to forget about star ratings and go look at the actual players. Roquan Smith was a 4 star. He's obviously a 5-star now right? Baker was a 3 star, he's obviously like 10 star or whatever a Heisman is worth, right?

For one,, first thing i'd be worried about if I was UGA is your secondary. Those guys are gonna be toast unless they are elite. I'd definitely go look to see UGA has to cover that TE OU has too. Do you have any idea who UGA has who can cover him?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

ou is closer to scar, unc, and vanderbuilt in terms of recruiting and talent than they are to bama/uga

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

ou should be far more worried about themselves, in the 4th quarter georgia has the talent and depth to keep guys fresh and dominate
ou does not

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

OU and UGA are basically exactly the same

Here is how UGA and OU compare per 247Sports, can you even tell which team is which?

2013 - Avg Rating: 0.8774
2014 - Avg Rating: 0.8730
2015 - Avg Rating: 0.8820
2016 - Avg Rating: 0.8849
2017 - Avg Rating: 0.8993

2013 - Avg Rating: 0.8851
2014 - Avg Rating: 0.9097
2015 - Avg Rating: 0.8974
2016 - Avg Rating: 0.9077
2017 - Avg Rating: 0.9227

I mean you're looking at
88 to 89 - no difference
87 to 90 - basically no difference
88 to 90 - basically no difference
89 to 91 - basically no difference
90 to 92 - basically no difference

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

there is an obvious difference here
especially since its over 85 individual players

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

and for context, here is how OU and UGA compare to Mizzou:

2013 - Avg Rating: 0.8497
2014 - Avg Rating: 0.8454
2015 - Avg Rating: 0.8644
2016 - Avg Rating: 0.8505
2017 - Avg Rating: 0.8459

David Green
David Green

Basically no difference Let's look at Roquan Smith. How would you grade him 0-100? Say you asked 12 people (which is all 247 uses at max to do these grades) and they gave you grades like 92, 93, 95, 95, 97 whatever. Basically no big difference if one group of 12 thought he was a 95 on avg and another group of 12 though he was a 93 on average. It's the same thing basically. Esp when you are getting as close as:
That's basically split hairs at that point

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

so what your saying is kentucky is the same as ou, and that virginia is as talented as ou

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

scoring an 93 and a 100 on an exam is the same as scoring an 80
as is scoring an 80 is equal to scoring a 67 and a 60
you some kinda new age liberal that grades mathematics on completion?

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

OU plays teams with higher tempos and more plays and they made teams like Ohio State and TCU look tired in the 4th. You're being silly.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

tempo≠physicality

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

Why is there literally no Clemson-Bama bantz going on? This UGA-OU shit is fucking cancer

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

yes if you grade an prospect 89 or 91 its the same thing. You're basically splitting hairs

as for what you should be worried about,, how are these little UGA DBs going to be able to cover OU?

UGA DBs
6-1/194 - Reed
6-1/195 - Davis
6-0/200 - Sanders
5-11/180 - Baker
5-10/190 - Parrish

OU Receivers
6-5/254 - Mark Andrews
6-5/195 - Jeffery Mead
6-3/232 - Grant Calcaterra
6-2/225 - Jordan Smallwood
6-2/212 - Lee Morris
6-2/205 - Sam Iheke
6-1/173 - CeeDee Lamb
6-0/178 - Jeff Badet
5-11/162 - Marquise Brown
5-11/186 - Mykel Jones

you better how those little UGA DBs have some great verticals or super long arms or something

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Tempo is better than physicality.

SEC teams both play slow tempo and butt heads.

OU does better against slow tempo teams that run the ball more.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

so you're saying that kentucky, michigan state and tcu have as much talent and depth as oklahoma
just want you to clarify that real quick

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Kentucky has turned out some stud NFL players, no idea what they have now

Mich State is usually pretty stout, but I wouldn't think they are OU/UGA level but not far off

TCU is a whole different animal. They recruit small fast athletic players and might be deeper and more talented than anyone when it comes to small quick athletic players

it all comes down to how you like to design your team. You have to check them out in depth not just google one or two stats like a retard. I assume this is your first year watching football and that you're like 10 years old right?

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Georgia legitimately sucks. They got dominated by Auburn and only beat them the second time around when their best player was injured.

They're legitimately the weakest team in the playoffs and are 100% worse than a healthy Alabama team.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Clemson lost to a fucking orange after their best player got knocked out
OU lost to a third string nerd QB
Georgia is the weakest

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

all these anons arguing P5 teams

Y'all know there's some sick ass bowl games going on already, right?

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

TCU is a whole different animal. They recruit small fast athletic players and might be deeper and more talented than anyone when it comes to small quick athletic players
And yet they still can't come close to beating OU

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

tfw absolute trash senpai

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

haters gonna hate

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Anyone else watch the Cheribundibundy blubber Banana Boca Bowl today?

I can't remember what the fuck it was called, but FAU is fun as fuck to watch.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

OU had injuries, Bama had injuries, Clemson had injuries, now they'll be healthy for the playoffs. Georgia doesn't have a single excuse.

You show up against good teams, not get BTFO by them.

Georgia has lost against the only good team they faced.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

NEW n' shit

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

And then Georgia BTFO of Auburn on a neutral field, redeeming their only loss.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

everyone one of those teams has lost, so how about you go to bed, kyle.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

tfw AAC may not be P6 yet, but isn't G5 anymore either

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

why tho

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

why do threads exist

You got me, why don't we all just go outside and take a pottery class.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

NEW gentlemen

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

rip jawja

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

500 for tulane

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit