Germany, YES!

So this is the plan

>Open borders to million of shitskins
>The uneducated monkeys start harassing women
>Feminists gain momentum
>Govt pass feminist laws
>Uneducated monkeys still don't give a shit/don't even know about new laws
>The white men are the only ones damaged by these new laws

Enjoy your accusation of rape after a "regretted night".
Sounds great isn't it?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36726095

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn72nTLQkNo
youtube.com/watch?v=-_k6XYBRCC0
digitalcommons.lmu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2216&context=llr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italy I'm giving you emergency powers in the case of Germanic Muslim take-over.

>Italy
>White

no does mean no though

Agreed.

But laws like this open up a shitload of doors for women who had consensual sex but retroactively regret it to accuse the sexual partner of rape.

desu Sex robots and erotic VR can't come quickly enough.

Not if you read red pilled PUA blogs and forums.

This law only affects german men.
Muslims can still rape unpunished.

My country has become so retarded, feminists/leftists just want to invite more and more sand niggers in who will rape them, all the while shitting on any people staying rational about all this and demanding that only mudslimes who prove they can work and tolerate our laws should have a chance at staying here....

No means no unless you're a fucking migrant, apparently.

if they say no, then stop trying to have sex with them and move on to the next one. I mean, what's so hard about this?

GERMANY WHAT THE FUCK!? WHEN WILL YOU REFORM INTO NEW PRUSSIA?

Why not provide more details on what the law actually entails rather than posting "no means no" because quite frankly that's a pretty standard rape law.

I don't really see the problem. Was it not illegal to fuck someone without their consent in Germany before now?

Don't burgers have to get constant confirmation that their partner still wants to continue having sex with them during sex in order for it not to be considered rape?

They won't. Germany is dead, just accept it.

My country died in 1945 anyway. What is left today is a disgrace that should be wiped from the face of the earth.

>something that was obvious, before the increase of mudslimes population, is now a draconian law that gives more opportunities for ill-willed women to destroy the lives of good men.

Deal with it.
We're the last "refugees" remover around Europe.

will backfire.
white men don't have sex in Germany.

WHEN YOU VOTE TRUMP TO REDUCE NATO SPENDING SO WE GET OUR FUCKING MILITARY BACK. Not mad, just saying. Don't leave us hanging there, Burgerbro.

Fuck you. Only thing we are is falsely kept on life support nobody needs. Morphined up and all. When the welfare bubble bursts we'll be right back and until then it's all about making the globalist order look horrible.

It's over when the last of us is dead. Stop being such a sentimental coward and get down reviving.

Be the change. There's bound to be some bitch you're not too scared to talk to.

>Be the change.

this is my favorite meme.
Stormfags demanding NEETs to breed like rabbits to save their race.

>'no' means 'no'
>is now a law

kek

So yeah, I was about to rape this girl the other night, but she said no, so I went home instead.

>This is what Germans actually believe will happen

Maybe don't smoke that next bowl, you're already high. I'm not telling you to breed like rabbits, I am telling you to get off of your lazy ass and at least make an effort for yourself this once. Meanwhile you spread demoralisation bullshit because your need to unpromptedly make yourself out as a social failure apparently overrides even basic civilised duties. You are the only fag in this discussion.

50 no and a yes, is a yes

Is this law almost as retarded as the Finland 'stop rape' public announcement that showed women how to defend themselves from a rapist?

Remeber that, Sup Forums? This is real, and was made by the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn72nTLQkNo

>wasting time and money on modern women

You're the fag actually.

>tfw your robot waifu gets a virus from a beta SJW that causes it to cry rape and you go to prison

No

Low standards for inbreeds. Why do they get to stay? Don't you have laws?
What does that mean only "smart muds" can stay how much time wasted figuring that out?
You niggers are brainwashed cucks. Importing 100000s of men who have average IQ of 70 and are religious fanatics from a place where limbs are chopped off and mob violence is justice.
Sorry mate, this meeting them halfway is exactly what they want, now they have your approval to bring edumacated law abiding monkeys to Germany, which will still ruin Germany.

Fuck.

Get ready for your ghetto police state dumbfuck.

There is literally no genocide being comitted against "whites". They also tend to stay within their race more than any other.

>no u
This is an excuse for you, isn't it? Just another convenient talking point to justify not trying.

Here's a thought experiment for you: Maybe if more people were out there calling this law the retarded shit that it is with PERSONAL EXPERIENCE to back up why they are against it, shit like this wouldn't simply fly. Of course you're out of that statistic because you never sought that experience in the first place, but to those of us who actually have experience with women your comeback is not even a sentence; it's not a waste when you know what you want, and you don't waste when your plan your shit through. Seriously, if the chance of a setback is this terrifying to you, just pick up a boardgame or some other hobby; anything at this point. Your pathetic lethargy is toxic to us all.

Wait are you arguing that fucking bitches and spreading your seed makes you a faggot?
Jesus Germancuckistan, how much sheckles do you make to post here? Or are you really that brainwashed?

I wouldn't want to meet them halfway if I had the choice, but this country has so many borderline insane leftists that you're instantly Hitler 2.0 if you "demand" anything at all from these fucking subhumans.
Germany is fucked because the few people capable of rational thought are fucked from the majority of retards on every other side.

That's nice and all, but how did you get this from what I wrote?

I read this somewhere ages ago. I think it was in New York. Where talking to someone on the train is also harassment.

Damn son

You really are a faggot

>Yes I want to have consensual sex with you
>fuck the girl
>go back home the next day
>haven't heard anything from the girl in a couple of days
>BANG BANG BANG
>RAPE POLICE YOU ARE UNDER ARRESTED SHE CHANGED HER YES INTO A NO TWO DAYS AFTER YOU FUCKED

I would listen to my father OP, he knows his shit.

>autism

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I got a 19-year-old 100% pure German virgin girl ready to give birth to 6 kids, created from my seed alone.

All it took was looking for one. Most German women don't want to deal with subhuman shitskins, but they can't find adequate men because you morons choose to waste your life on video games.

>haha I'm so le superior because I don't fall for le woman trap
>haha le modern marriage is so le bad, amirite reddit?
>hehe why would I want children?
I blame your weak parents for failing to raise you. But blame cannot be put on others forever. It's your responsibility to control your life.

>Enjoy your accusation of rape after a "regretted night".

Did you even read the article? All it says women in Germany can now verbally deny consent, rather than having to actually physically put up a serious fight.. Which seems logical. Rape happens usually when someone seriously overpowers another person, or threatens them with (extreme) violence. In those circumstances "pls, no, pls" and other clues like crying should make clear there is no consent..

It's not a 'regretted night' if consent was refused at the time of the sexual contact, user.

They included two very important additions:

1. Refugees can lose their right to stay under the new law
2. If you're part of a group that's raping/groping women, you are guilty even if you don't participate in the sex offense

Guess which parts of the law are not criticized by leftist "feminist".

>People still make fun of you when you talk about the Frankfurt School and Zionist Occupied Governments

>created from my seed alone.

*"now", not "not".

>Unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime

Why even bother having sex at this point? I'd have married my hand a long time ago. Thankfully Brazil isn't getting fucked by these shit laws (YET).

>But laws like this open up a shitload of doors for women who had consensual sex but retroactively regret it to accuse the sexual partner of rape.

How, exactly?

>because quite frankly that's a pretty standard rape law.

German rape laws weren't very standard, according to the article.. Their definition of rape had the terms 'out of wedlock' in it until 1997, which means until then there was no such thing as rape within marriage. Dutch law has a similar phrasing in the penal code concerning statutory rape. It's not rape if you're married to the girl, which wouldn't be a problem because you can't marry minors anymore, except that currently we have 'refugees' coming into the country with child brides who they may legally fuck as long as they're older than 12.

>RAPE POLICE YOU ARE UNDER ARRESTED SHE CHANGED HER YES INTO A NO TWO DAYS AFTER YOU FUCKED

How would that even work though?

When did this place become /r9k/?

So what's your take? The responses seem to make it clear that our "countryman" there is a troll. Congratulations and all the best for your family, anyhow.

If true, feels pretty bad, too bad it was fellow muslins again who killed him.

>tfw in your lifetime, all cops will be forced to wear gopro cams wherever they go just to prove their innocence
>tfw in your lifetime, all men will be forced to wear gopro cams wherever they go just to prove their innocence

What a time to be alive. I couldn't have picked a better time period to be alive even if I could, no sir, no I couldn't

>Make Rape even more Illegal
>shiiiieeet

As a Canadian, I used to think Germany was so cool;
-They make nice cars
-Hitler and the nazis were badass
-techno music
-Oktoberfest / Germany makes good beer
-german girls seem sexually opened

Now I think Germany fucking sucks. How the hell did you guys elect a fucking woman as prime minister (chancellor?)

Isn't the idea behind rape to fuck someone regardless of their want? Fucking retards everywhere.

You're going to laugh: Because she set herself up as the opposite of what she is today. Blatant betrayal of the voters.

"Multiculturalism has failed." (- Angela Merkel)

To be honest, I don't have a problem with bodycams for cops. Working while being filmed is pretty common for a lot of normal people, why should cops be an exception?

Furthermore it's not only a measurement against police brutality but also against violence against cops.

Thank you based U.K. :3

Not a German, but Angie used to be pretty conservative when she was in the opposition. I can still remember seeing her on television, talking about how too many immigrants will ruin the economy.

>Now I think Germany fucking sucks. How the hell did you guys elect a fucking woman as prime minister (chancellor?)

Said the Canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_k6XYBRCC0

>The white men are the only ones damaged by these new laws
how the fuck does a law against rape damage you, if you're not a rapist?

can anyone give me the gif where the don't tread on me flag has "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" on it?

>the welfare state is the future
>the government needs to take care of everyone
>undermine individual responsibility
>what's the worst that could happen

There was a criminal case involving a german doctor. He raped several teens after having anaesthetise them, and the german law did not considered this as rapes since the victims didn't fought back. He raped and killed a french girl and the father had to kidnap and drop him in front of a french courtyard to obtain a trial.

Seriously, welcome in the 21st century Helmut.

Dressing up for votes is the same thing as opening the borders for isis

Did you even watch the video? As-salāmu ʿalaykum.

Do you think a shitskin even cares?

>import millions of mudskins
>they start raping everyone and everything
>government cant hide the statistics
>decide to call everything rape
>now some white Germans will be included into the statistics from regret, drunken sex and just crazed feminist made up stories

You think only immigrants rape?
>look at the fucking statistics you racist jerk!

is this the plan?

Here directly from the news, even if I don't believe it at all
>farmer (former boxer) says "monkey" to the sheboon / he finds the 2 dindus stealing from cars in a parking lot and confronts them.. (different sources)
>the dindu goes apeshit and start to attack the farmer, slams him to the ground and proceed to attack him with a road pole, with the wife attacking the farmer with her shoes
>after a couple of minutes of beating, as the 2 dindus are going away, the farmer gets up, follow the 2 dindus and throw a really good single punch to the negro
>he falls to the ground, head hits concrete
And now everyone is jumping on the muh raycissm train

oh, strawberry and blueberry combined oreo.
Your country must be extremely cucked for you to be in this denial

This kraut gets it.

>mfw it's going to become a viable source of income/profession for women to have a one-night-stand with some random dude then turn around and sue him for rape the next day
>do this a dozen or so times a year and you have a reliable source of income
>it ends up becoming a profession

majority of people do not lie about rape. those who do are a very small minority, and are mentally ill.

It says a lot about the state of a country if you have make common sense a law.
That's what you get from inviting subhuman trash in the millions.

>common sense a law
I dunno, not stealing, not killing, not raping has been common sense and a law all these years before.

I admit, this one is really fucking stupid but hey. Atleast we know what important topics they are discussing on our taxes.

Mein condolences..

I haven't read the law itself but I'm assuming by the language it's saying if the girl actively says no to your sexual advances and you continue it's rape. You can't just take it back after the act. It's just for girls who go into shock or are too afraid to fight back or too smart to fight back depending on the situation.

Honestly though I thought this was common knowledge. It's not even as iffy as the whole "Is it rape if they didn't say yes but they didn't say no" issue.

>Inb4 they can lie easier with this law

They could lie before hand just as easily.

They don't want to stop rapes they want to criminalize sex

Yeah man that's why literally every millennial slut has an "almost raped" story

Germans need to start fleeing to east europe.
Become baltic,volga... germans again.

I feel cheated for not realizing that rape was apparently legal all this time.
Is there still time to go on a spree before the law actually goes into action?

Everyone knows this. The problem is that it seems now you can make life-ending accusations of rape based on literal hearsay.

"Bin gar keine Russin,
Stamme aus Litauen,
Echt deutsch"

T.S. Eliot 'The Wasteland'

And while we're at it:

"The rats are underneath the piles.
The Jew is underneath the lot."

T. S. Eliot 'Burbank with a Baedecker, Bleistein with a Cigar'

Not true. According to a study at Yale University, 43% of all rape allegations are later redacted despite warnings that the accusers could be tried for falsifying a report.

digitalcommons.lmu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2216&context=llr

The same applies when it comes to age of consent laws these days too, pretty much.

Prime teen pussy is for BROWN DICK ONLY

White cucks are only allowed sloppy seconds by law essentially.

I remember reading of a case around a year ago - maybe someone else has the article - of a Muslim immigrant in the UK, I think from Afghanistan, who was let off because he wasn't aware of age of consent legislation so it would basically be cruel to imprison him for violating it.

I have do doubt that in the US, judges are loathe to convict blacks of AoC violations because of concerns over racism and black men being unfairly targetted for prosecution.

You also have this general meme going around that non-whites are more primal, more in touch with their instincts so OF COURSE their men are going to want some of that PTP, it's just their culture, so if a young white girl sleeps with her 25 year old African boyfriend, it's just a case of him doing what comes natural and her being a bit rebellious and probably a drunk white slag anyway.

Whereas if some university student is caught fucking a high school girl, people think: he should know that that's not considered socially acceptable! Get the NONCE PEDO PERVERT!

You haven't had much human interaction it seems..

It sounds like a good idea initially. But then think about how women don't want to seem too easy and will sometimes say no just to see if you're desperate enough to ask again. And when they actually said yes you can still be in hot waters because they can legitimately claim they said no.
It's all literally a case of he-said-she-said which makes to whole thing extremely vague.
Also everybody somehow takes for granted that nobody would ever tell they said something other than they actually did.

Its more a problem of evidences.

Is he related to the Rock?

>tfw eventually those women realize it's easier to charge the men directly for the sex instead of going to the cops

>tfw feminism becomes responsible for the legalization of prostitution

>tfw we come full circle

And I used to think Japan got the worst part after the WW2 (the nukes, becoming an American colony de facto, being surrounded by enemies, 20 years of economical recession, negative birth rate, waifushit, idolshit, etc). Now Japan looks OK compared to Germany

>YEAH BABY FUCK MY PUSSY AWWW YISSS GIMME DAT DICK
The next day
>I regret it so you raped me

You go Germany, genocide those white people

already legal here

This, I don't like the AfD betas who have no backbone and backpeddal everytime they get a slap on the wrist, but I am forced to vote those idiots because literally every other party is out to destroy this country, can't there be a fucking conservative party that is just against letting millions of young able bodied gibsmedat niggers in here? I don't ask for anything else, just someone who will stop this madness

>TFW making out with a woman
>TFW start undressing her
>She gently pushes me back saying no
>TFW just stop and walk out
>TFW she's angry the next day that I didn't ignore her and keep going

The latter I'd assume, but actually this sounds good in theory but we all know that not a single one will get evicted if he kisses or gropes a girl here, the good part is that a group (read rapefugees, because in reality Germans don't rape/assault in groups) is seen as one entity in this regard and at least the foundation is laid to get rid of a number of them once they lay their dirty hands upon our womwn.

>1. Refugees can lose their right to stay under the new law
They will never, ever deport a single refugee.

Why are you guys still so delusional?

Yeah, no very rarely means no.
Had this exact same thing happen to me once.
Its just another dumb mindgame that women like to play.
They should never have been allowed to vote.

aH, SO THE REASON SUBHUMANS ARE RAPING CHILDREN IS BECAUSE IT'S NOT ILLEGAL.

This. Women are useless and shouldn't even be allowed to speak in public tbqh, but I'll be damned if we're going to make it legal for subhumans to rape these retards. Rope when?