"Yeah she's guilty, but I mean come on m8, it's current year!"

>"Yeah she's guilty, but I mean come on m8, it's current year!"

I'm killing myself tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/#!
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2FekMaTQc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lol cmon she didnt mean it

don't
wait until november to vote trump

"Don't worry guys! FBI user said they'll get her on the Clinton Foundation!"

How does this cunt sleep at night? He seems like Nice enough guy. It must be really difficult for him to maintain such a abominable lie. Looking forward to the inevitable reveal all autobiography or suicide

m8.... this bitch just got away with treason ON LIVE TV

She made Comey shit his pants on the podium. This bitch is untouchable now.

>"I'm telling you guys it's not that big of a deal!"

>She and her staff destroyed the evidence of this matter, by wiping the hard drive as many times as they could, but it's not like we could determine any shred of intent

>sure what she did was a crime, but come on it was just a PRANK bro.

>How does this cunt sleep at night?

Without a dumbbell on his neck :^)

>lawyers with no security clearance had full access to top secret emails and destroyed all the evidence
>its ok though because they probably only looked at the subjects. Hillary said so

>she wasn't smart enough to understand!!!

>"For your eyes only"? I mean, it's okay, because they were working on her behalf, so it's pretty much the same thing!

He wants to get her and many higher ups put in jail for good. That's going to be done via Clinton Foundation case. If he were to charge her for the emails those in power would throw him out and put a "yes" guy instead and the Clinton Foundation case would be dropped.

>"Oh what's that, you want to know the AGENCY? Well sorry I can't tell you Mr. Congress man :^)"

DUDE WHATEVER COMEY SAYS IS CORRECT HE'S A VERY HONEST MAN BTW IGNORE WHITEWATER t. Clinton-supporting media

he said she was extremely careless and that there wasn't intent.

clinton recently said that she was not careless.

doesn't that provide the intent necessary to charge her?

mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/#!

No because according to Comey literally nothing she says, whether under oath or not, matters except for the 3 hour conversation they had in private

The NSA doesn't like having intelligence matters discussed in an open forum.
They're even squimish about having their agency named in such hearings so as not to tip off foreign governments. That's it.

>Pshh, why are you making such a big deal about Hillary endangering national security? The real issue here is that Trump posted a picture of himself a taco bowl.

>"Guys it's okay, she didn't mean it! Just a silly mistake is all!"

Even if she admitted unambiguously/noninterpretively to intent, they would still find some way to push for her to not be convicted.

If i learned anything from this congressional hearing it's that the country is run by shady as fuck lawyers

"Yeah she did everything you are accusing her of, but you don't understand how fucking stupid she is. She literally doesn't understand anything"

>They're even squimish about having their agency named in such hearings so as not to tip off foreign governments.

I'm getting tired of this lack of fucking oversight and this meme secrecy

no, he said he needed a referral from congress to be able to investigate hrc for lying to congress under oath.

i have hope that comey just needs more evidence to recommend charges, most of what he looked at was a misdemeanor only.

>"She's stupid, therefore not liable! Also, Trump is a poop head!"

We as Americans NEED to form a miltia and march on the Capitol. This is compete horse shit and I am literally up in arms. Fuck this treasonous bitch and all the corporate fucking politicians.

Watch the race relations though. Everyone cast their eyes away from the complete utter shit show that was FBI comey and Congress. Holy shit, text book. Every new channel is only talking about it solely.

We need to hang them on the white house front lawn.

>i would like to start off by saying this is all political stunt and Hillary dindu nuffin. We're here to figure out why you think she shouldn't be charged criminally but you don't have to explain your logic because i don't care about laws and stuff. The important thing here is that black lives matter and black folks are being killed out hurr. I yield

I admire your optimism, I really do. But I just don't see how this bitch can ever be defeated now.

She has the audacity to say publicly she wasn't careless though! Even after we all watched coey squirm with the easiest of questions and implicate her multiple times.

what's wrong with his hands?

>fbi needs congresse's permission to investigate things

kek

i have hope, at least she will die in my lifetime. r-right?

it's an actual thing, even the chair of the committee was surprised.

>I'm killing myself tonight
your better off killing Comey for treason.

Dude has a life and family.
He doesn't want to be found dead on a park bench from apparent "suicide".

>she seems trustworthy so we didn't put her under oath when we asked her about it
>we also didn't bother recording the interview

>muh appeal to emotions

Classic Cummings. Everytime.

And hillary, obama, lynch, hillary muslim aid who's syphoning our countries secrets to Islamic shit holes countries.

>"EVERYBODY LOOK OVER HERE, FORGET ABOUT HILLARY FOR A SEC!"

:^)

There were so many statements like this that has me fuming.

Our politicians are traitorous. It's plain and simple what our forefathers would want us to do.

How can the IG not have the clearance to internally investigate?

I mean it's a SHIT SHOW

Why do some of my fellow anons post dumb misinformed garbage, and then proceed to have an ignorant sulking circlejerk about "MUH WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT" ?

Grow the fuck up, pull your head out of your ass, and educate yourself before you post your dumb shit.

I just watched the whole 4 hour Comey hearing.

Essentially what Comey said was there was obviously alot of negligence, and she was blatantly careless, but it would be impossible to prosecute Hillary for gross negligence because it's a really vague term, and only one other person in 99 years since that statute has existed has been prosecuted under it, and that was for espionage, so he finds it highly unlikely that any prosecutor will make the 2nd case in 100 years against Clinton over mishandling servers and data.

I mean for fucks sake, Comey even said that if someone did that same thing in the FBI they would get disciplined, and that even though its unlikely hillary clinton can be prosecuted for gross negligence, she is still able to be prosecuted for Perjury, considering she lied to congress under oath (same thing Billy got impeached for)

Kill yourself OP.

Comey is an apolitical, respectable man who has been registered republican his entire adult life and has served our country for years.

>"Comey found decapitated at golf course"

>"Cause of death: natural causes"

He also said several times that he doesn't think she did it intentionally because she's an idiot

Guys, what if Comey was FBI user-kun?

You care to explain all the other lies and how lawyers who have zero clearance were able to WIPE HER SERVERS CLEAN ?
Wouldn't that be higher than espionage who's to say they weren't traitors?

>prosecuted for Perjury
this, add that to the negligence and he could have real criminal intent.

funny you use AJ you should see the Clinton connection vid they made of him last night. everyone knows you just posted bull shit.

He is a talented lawyer who knows how to lie.

But he fell apart whenever the chairman asked questions.

The biggest giveaway that he's a lying sack of shit is that he made a point of being transparent but towards the end when the questions started getting too hard he blatantly refused to answer them without a reason.

>"Guys she broke the law, but I don't want to die so she's free to go."

keep defending this shit show you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2FekMaTQc

Fear of retribution is no excuse for law enforcement.

Look to the 'Untouchables' as model behavior.

>She not guilty in the court of law, but that doesn't' mean she's not guilty in the court of public opinion.
Republicans got exactly what they wanted out of this. Same thign with Benghazi. The public doesn't' know or care she was vindicated 8 times by Republican lead panels. They just know there were constant ongoing investigations, and people who are innocent don't get repeatedly investigated right?

She can't be President; she's a criminal
>no, she's just retarded
Oh that's ok then

the case is reopened and the fbi will be investigating the clinton foundation and hrc for perjury.
if she doesn't get charged for that, then all hope i have will be lost.

but just let me have hope for a few more months.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

Christ you idiots are so uneducated

It's over, Trump will need a Coup to win.

Clinton can murder a man in plain sight and she'll get off the hook because "she didn't know how to work the safety, she's didn't mean it!"

Bruh, this looks awful for the Republicans. It makes them look like they're grasping for straws in the minds of political agnostic would-be voters.

Clinton said the lawyers did have security clearance. No idea if it's true. However, her server administrators did not. So she knowingly gave them access to top secret information.

>but just let me have hope for a few more months

When she's president nobody will have the balls to do a single thing.

>accidental drone strike Oops guys :^)

I don't think Comey is playing chess.

You could reason that Comey doesn't want to charge her with this because it might not stick - he is looking for a guaranteed conviction. But if that were the case, why not wait until the perjury and CF investigation is complete and hit her with all three at once?

If the scenario is that they discovered some next level shit on her servers they don't want to become public in trial, then the FBI is complicit in looking out for politicians in Washington DC. Even if they hit her with the CF corruption and treason, they are still letting her lawyers and staff walk free.

If they won't convict her on the server because there are too many people involved, then why would they convict her on the CF funneling?

Hillary Clinton might take the fall for her foundation, but that still lets all her friends and donors walk free. I think the US politicians are so entrenched in her scheme that the FBI is going to have no choice but to let her and all her friends walk free. If the FBI doesn't clean house, they are just as guilty as everyone else.

he said as much as he could without automatically moving himself to the top of the Clinton hit list in hope that congress would be able to do something

I don't think he'd have any other reason to blatantly list out her crimes like that

>Clinton said
>no idea if it's true

>I think the US politicians are so entrenched in her scheme that the FBI is going to have no choice but to let her and all her friends walk free.

I'm also afraid this is the real issue, as well. The web is so intricate and expansive that it would be like trying to prove Rico, but even more challenging...

Yes. He said alot of Americans assumed she was alot more electronically competent than she was.

Which i can believe personally (the bitch regularly used a blackberry until a year or two ago. Who does this?)

But regardless of whether or not that is true, that doesnt change the fact that it's damn near impossible to prosecute someone for negligence and has only been used ONE time in its existence.

What's to explain? It happened, its obviously shady as fuck and looks weird, still something thats damn near impossible to prosecute. Try something easier that shes done alot more (perjury)

Lol no? Did you watch the whole thing? As i said, i literally just got done watching the whole 4 hour thing. Chairman Chafetz tried to bully him and insinuate he hasnt done his job, but Comey reminded him that he simply cant prosecute someone for gross negligence, and your voicing your frustrations to the wrong person. He only denied two questions. The reason being he wasnt legally allowed to answer them. Did you know the chairman being in congress, also has a private email server to discuss national security issues, but he instead chooses to use his personal one? Did you know that committee has never called any of the other SoS who did the exact same thing she did? Or even Petraeus? Fuck off.

Obviously you aren't understanding the facts. Hillary will not be the second person in 100 years to be charged with negligence over the servers. It would be a waste of a trial when you can prosecute her over something thats alot easier to prove beyond a reasonable a doubt.

How retarded are you people?

>If the scenario is that they discovered some next level shit on her servers they don't want to become public in trial, then the FBI is complicit in looking out for politicians in Washington DC.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPEN!?!??!!??!???!

Criminality spiders web, that is

I want to disagree, because there can't be humans stupid enough to believe that walking the earth, except for literal retards who drool and shit themselves, but then you remember that that's what the average voter actually is

we already tried that and we got cucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

>when an agency is so shady not even the US congress is allowed to know what it is.

#wow
#whoa

>i used to think someone in her position would be sophisticated enough for the job but...after talking to her I'm not so sure anymore

What did he mean by this?

Bro i watched everything and it was longer than 4 hours

Let's talk about the fact that one congressman during the Comey hearing brought up Stormfront and asked the director what they were doing about it. Now, I dont visit that retarded site but i can only imagine it's a matter of time before they start mentioning the 4chin in congressional hearings. Looks like Comey is on our side though. He told the congressmen that people have a right to exercise their 1st amendment rights and that the FBI can determine who is going to cause harm and who is simply speeking under 1st amendment protection.

she's legit retarded m8.
it's like fbi user said, she is lazy and has someone do everything for her.

fuck of Hillary shill

>muh 100 years
>muh wastes trial

fucking kys

1 post for this ID

They have three options.

1. They're either going to have to take down half of Washington - in which case who will fill those vacant positions?

2. Make her the fall girl. In which case none of her evil comrades see jail, her lawyers walk, her staff walks, and then the very next day we have a new corrupt politician sprouting out of the ground to take her place. In this scenario the FBI is complicit in this massive corruption plaguing our country.

3. Let them all walk free. I don't see how they can exclusively prosecute her while letting everyone else walk - surely that information will come to surface. And again, in this scenario the FBI is complicit in this massive corruption plaguing our country.

If they don't completely clean house, they are just as bad as her. Our country is 100% bought and paid for by foreign interests and Comey is a piece of shit coward. They need to throw a coup if it's as bad as we all suspect.

It is, but I was trying to play Devil's advocate and reason it from the perspective that maybe Comey is playing chess. But if you look at the possible scenarios and how they will play out, it's pretty evident that he is cutting slack in one way or another, either with Hillary or her donors, or both.

The actual questioning itself starting from the chairman all the way down to the last congress person was 4 hours, disregarding the opening bullshit by cummings.

hes saying shes electronically inept

He had a tough decision before him. He could either let Clinton walk free, or let Donald trump become president.

Remember this man was a lifelong Republican.

dude this place is a Honey Pot, you do know that right?

what she did was new and the case should have set precedence for future cases.

Trumps gonna clean house.

We NEED TO FOLLOW TRUMP EVEN IF THE RIGGED ELECTION ELECTS HILLARY.

START A TRUMP STATE AND FIGHT AMERICAN CORRUPTION.

Its 4D chess if he is playing chess. The way each and every democrat lauded him with praise and adolation was almost nauseating. It would be the most brilliant setup ever. Now when he brings charges against the clintons and the clinton foundation the Dems will look like hypocrites if they start attacking his credibility.

But in my years of being alive I have learned and observed a lot of political shit. And if its worth anything its this, nothing bad happens to establishment players until they decide to go against the establishment. So the realist in me thinks Comey is probably a shill.

>he's apolitical guys so he had to let her get away with it so trump doesn't become president

wut

He knows all her lies and still let her walk right into the white house.

We need to clean up this mess.

>it's damn near impossible to prosecute someone for negligence and has only been used ONE time in its existence.

This is such a horseshit excuse. Do you know the gross negligence law we're talking about was passed by Congress in 2009? It became law in 2010. It's a brand new law. If Congress had not intended this law to be enforced, it would not have been enacted. That goes for any year the law was passed. But even more specifically, this law was passed recently to address a gap in our computerized national security infrastructure with the intent purpose of stopping people like Hillary from doing what she did! The FBI wasn't given permission to just ignore this new law aimed at addressing this specific new concern. Under Comey's logic, this new law will never, ever be used. Why the hell not? Isn't that why we elect Congress? To pass laws?

I just explained why it's not chess. You haven't countered any of those points.

If he only takes down Clinton and Clinton alone, he is still letting EVERYONE ELSE that's involved go free. That's fucked.

>The way each and every democrat lauded him with praise and adolation was almost nauseating

That shit was so creepy. It was like something out of a movie.

follow the hilary foundation, also hilary has comeys family hostage.

B-BUT U D-DONT WANNA BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY D-DO YOU???

Why don't you fuck off cancerous namefag? why do you choose 4chans political board of all places to whore for attention Shiro Poster?

You are fundamentally being the antithesis to the ideological core of Sup Forums right now, and you have the gall to call me a shill, how laughable.

Why don't you make some substantive argument's against the claims instead of just using dumb fucking meme arrows in a pathetic attempt to seem like you're on the intellectual high ground. Why is it impossible for you put through your head that

The United States implemented that statute i believe in the very early 1900s, since then only ONE person has been BROUGHT to trial for it, and that was on the basis of ESPIONAGE, and even that person was NOT convicted.

So FBI Director Jim Comey, who has been a republican his whole life, served under Bush's presidency, and will be the director for the next 10 year regardless of who is elected, is saying, it is highly unlikely that Clinton will be made the 2nd person to brought to court for something like that.

Now do you have any actual questions or are you still too retarded to understand that concept?

Now fuck off, and stop shitting up this board, it's for substantive discussion of politics, not your fucking diary to complain in.

Let's say that it is difficult to prosecute her on that one charge. Why in the fuck wouldn't they just wait and hit her with all 3? The Clinton Foundation, her servers, and perjury. At least that way they'd have something to fall back on if the servers didn't stick, but she still sees trial for it at the very least.

Makes no sense.

>treason
I hate Hillary as much as the next guy but god damn you guys are delusional

I'm just saying that the FBI appears to be competent in determining who is a threat and who is just exercising their 1st amendment rights. That's encouraging. Do you not think so? As long as you're not being a retarded american with evil, violent intentions then you don't have anything to fear.

WE NEED TO START A MOVEMENT LIKE BLACK LIVES MATTER, BUT FOR TRAITOROUS POLITICS. ROIT AT THOSE FUCKERS HOMES

imagine being so fucking stupid and think that hillary didn't sell classified information to foreign governments for donations to her foundation

>So the realist in me thinks Comey is probably a shill.

This

I'm killing myself tonight

Imagine being so stupid to believe that