/CHI/

if only life was good edition

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

que?

CHI
>un-range banned
Neat. A reminder for the mods that /CHI/ is as Sup Forums as a thread can be.

where you affected by that ban?

it's all so tiring, even thinking is just too draining at this point.

thinkings only making it worse and it's all I do

Yes. Ylilauta apparently spammed something about marutei tsurunen, though it seems they didn't really manage to do anything large scale before the mods had enough.
>it's all so tiring,
This.
>even thinking is just too draining at this point
I don't really feel it's draining anything new out of me, I do however feel that it has already taken something out of me that I can't get back.

Get a hobby
There has to be something that you like

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the SELF HATING CHICANO :^))

at least it didn't last longer
i no longer get any joy out of everything i use to like

free bump for you /chi/ friend from a hapa

thinking just wears me down, the smallest things can make my mood spiral down until the misery literally becomes physically debilitating

I need to find a job, fellow Chi's. Got some interviews this week hopefully it works out.

how's it going?
i know what you mean recently as soon as I wake up I start thinking about all the things i will never experience in life

just stay a NEET

But that sucks and my parents will kick me out.

If I get this one job I'll be living with my parents and saving at least $2500/month

>the smallest things can make my mood spiral down
Iktf.

*I'll save as much as possible for a few months then buy a car I think. Suggestions to get a Chicana qt?

Become a turtle forex currency trader like me. I average $8,000 per month riding trends in the FOREX market.

Yea and I trade shitcoins and OTC stocks to make $4000000 an hour

Only Helsinki metro area was affected. Which is like half of the whole population, and 75 % of all under 30 years old.

Explain what an Elliot Wave Cycle is to me.

I bet you use blackbull markets as your broker... get it? Because you're American?

I think other bigger cities across the country were affected too, essentially all places with lots of traffic were banned.

Answer me tho what car should I buy to get a chicana

I use Interactive Broker. You're not funny.

Doesn't matter, as long as it has a pussy magnet.

So a Miata?

>The job wants me to know QuickBooks
Is this shit as easy as it seems? Job is pretty decent pay so I want to actually prepare for it properly.

Answer me. I want to get this job guys

something that looks good chicanas are also into trucks like escalades and what not

Got a new job goys. I sort of regret giving up my comfy job, but I'm thinking of buying property so I need more shekels.
I thought you were gonna get those IT certs.
Also pirate the Creative Live tutorial vids for Quickbooks if you're that worried

congrats you're now turning into what you hate

Was going but there's limited IT jobs where I live unless I take the GO train which sucks.

This job pays like $23/hr tho and seems eaaasyy. They want me to know Excel, QuickBooks and some other shit too.

I know
>normalfag job
>dependency on (((banks)))
>gf
what the fuck did i do

Wouldn't they need a commerce degree?

became a jew