Has the police ever done anything to actually help you?

I had my car window busted and GPS stolen and the cop literally talked me out of filing a police report because it would be too time consuming for him and the chances of recovery were low

I've been stopped and fined for "speeding" several times

I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....

A car merged into my lane destroying the side of my car. Cops show up and "cannot determine cause". The other drive lived in the same gated community as the cops and I could overhear them chit-chatting by his car.

I was stopped for running a stop light and I have social anxiety so my voice cracks and stops when i try to speak under pressure. The cop thought i was drunk and yanked me out of the car and threw me on the ground.

The other one pulled my girlfriend out of the passenger seat and was spit-yelling in her face to tell him how much i had to drink. Luckily she explained to them my medical condition and I even had my current doctor prescription with me so they let us go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiOlrzd9lRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cops might be assholes, but they're assholes to everyone. Not just niggers and that's the issue lately

Without law and order our country would be Haiti.

Go drink bleach you nigger dickhead.

this so much

>HAS the police
EY YO HOL' UP

the fact that i have never had to call on them for help shows that they are doing their jobs

>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....
Maybe you shouldn't have broke the fucking law, dipshit.

NO their first objective is Law Enforcement .

The whole "protect and serve" idea is just Public Relations.

In my life police have been a net detraction but they aren't going away any time soon so you have to learn to live in spite of them and act so as never to trigger their primary function.

Kinda have a point? Why the hell do people carry drugs around in public to begin with?

/thread

Got a speeding ticket for 300$ for going 7mph over the speed limit on an interstate. I was holding back so much rage because it was a motorcycle bull dyke cop.

he has a high GPA, so it's ok.

Instead of complaining, why don't SJW join the police force. I mean, they could make a difference from within, while the crime rate would skyrocket.

Stop calling for the death of cops and maybe they'd be a little nicer. I never had a problem with cops, until BLM made headway. Now cops are super uptight. They now assume everyone wants a cop dead so they go to extreme caution.

>literally using an image from an anarchist website
Also just yesterday I called the police on a faggot who broke into my property to steal tomatoes from a nearby camp. They arrested him.
It feels so fucking good to see you shitheads who think they can break the law because they are somehow superior, getting your shit pushed in

>busted for a joint, lost college scholarship
That's funny, I've been caught twice and both times was only given a ticket. The first time they waived the fee, the second time it was $100.

Otherwise, cops have helped me out and been polite when I have to deal with them. Once when my scumbag drug addict brother overdosed, and a second time when my scumbag drug addict brother had to be arrested for stealing shit.

So you're saying that however retarded a law is, you should not break it?

If your country was run by Jihadis, you'd be the type of guy to go with it wouldn't you, you spineless insect.

Why didn't you just go to court and try to get some leniency? If you're telling the truth they judge would probably let you go.

Got to get them home from the dealers, m8. What we need is something like menulog for drugs - and have blacks be delivery drivers.

To use it. Duh. You don't want to smoke at home and lose the high before you even get to the fucking beach. Smoking while driving is, while not all that dangerous, still more dangerous than just driving there and smoking after.
What kind of question is that?

Where the fuck do you live and what time do you go out? You do realize if cops give you shit or blow you off you can file a complaint at their station and report stolen property.

>jihadi-run government = one step below being full on slave ownership of the nation's people

>marijuana laws = hurrr duuurrr I'm a massive faggot that can't function without a hit lmao dude weed 2016

If you get caught doing pot where it's illegal you're the fuck up not the justice system.

OP is lying. Either he had too much in his possession, which then the cops can't ignore or he was being the typical 18 year old who thinks he's entitled to everything and being a little shit. Most of the time cops would just give you a fine but if you're being a little faggot they will fuck you over. OP is just buttmad because he's dumb as all fuck.

Hey man, you can break laws you don't agree with - just don't be surprised if you get caught and penalized according to the recorded law.

They helped stop many a douche on the road going too fast, they assisted in helping my neighbor find their grandfather, and they investigated what killed my uncle. Cops off duty have been my neighbors and friends.

But that's because we are all Spics in the RGV

What's retarded about drug possession being illegal?
inb4 prohibition doesn't work
Then should we legalize all drugs? Should we legalize all sorts of crime because prohibition does not work?

Marijuana funds gangs and was used during the 50's to make the public susceptible to brainwashing. Hence your retarded as fuck, brainwashed OP.

kek you bootlicker think this does anything ?

The only way a cop can get in trouble is if it's spammed all over the mainstream media and even then it's rare.

>In my life police have been a net detraction

Are you a complete fucktard?
what do you do that the police hassle you?

No, that's not the point.

They prevent things from happening to me, not to do things for me.

You're obviously a faggot because you fail to understand this.

Well, you can't really equate drugs and "all crime." Drugs are a commodity with a supply and demand, and as long as the demand is there, there will be a supply.

So you're saying you can't believe police will enforce laws that you don't agree with?

My GPS was stolen too. I never reported it because it was old and shitty and i never used it.

A couple of days later, the police was at my door.

They found my GPS while searching the apartment of a know criminal, they looked at the "home" address the GPS had saved and delivered it to me. Pretty nice desu

yes they took the criminals off the street that have the potential to harm me and others around me.. Oh you mean have they directly helped me...
Since its not their job to "help" me unless i need protecting and serving, and I dont put myself in those situations, i would say no, but i dont fault them for not carrying my groceries to my car.

He's a nigger

And they should all hang, next to their shitskinned counterparts

I wasn't allowed to piss on the 7-11's doors and then get anything I want in there for free, fucking cops!

My german coworker said his neighbor called the cops on him once for washing his car on a Sunday. Which apparently is not allowed.
Yea cops in germany might be more effective but sounds like they are even more involved in your life than here.

Plenty of times, though I work in EMS so it's a little different for me.

But:
>Cop talked me out of filing a report
Going to either have to call bullshit on you here, or going to assume the cop thought/knew you were in on it.

>Stopped and fined for speeding
So, stop speeding, retard?

>Busted with a join in my pocket..Blah blah blah woe is me
You made stupid decisions, and were held accountable for it. Also, you didn't get a crimianl record that bars you from job opportunities, at least not from -that-. You got a summons and probably a phone call home to bust your chops.

>A car merged into my lane..
No cop is going to put down cause of accident unless they are 100% certain because they're ass is getting called to court for the insurance suing each other, and they're going to be asked to explain how they determined the cause.

>I was stopped for running a red..
Again, you make stupid fucking decisions and expect the world to just go "Oh well, user is a good boy, dindu nuffin".

Sounds a lot to me like you play a lot of stupid games and win a lot of stupid prizes.

I am willing to bet $1000 USD (thats america money nigger) that you were the most disrespectful little shit in every one of those scenarios.
>i...i broke the law
>fkcin pig gave me a ticket
>for breaking the law
Kill yourself nigger...or just go the R2DINDU route.

Where do you live? State and city only.

Personally no, they've only ever been a nuisance to me.

I do however think that society would be much worse off without them-- most people saying otherwise are not adequately measuring the effect of their presence.

There was that time I wasnt raped by another man, and that time I didnt have my home broken into by a wild monkey, and the time my car wasnt stolen while I was sleeping etc etc.

When bad things dont happen to you, you dont notice. You only notice when they DO happen.

Yes they have
They helped me kill a nigger
We shot him together
Stupid nigger, that's why you don't break into people's houses AFTER threatening to do a home invasion on facebook

Yeah we call the cops on every tiny shit because we are bored.
No one ever gets a fine for stuff like washing cars on sunday or having music too loud.

Firefighter here.

Have a friendly rivalry with police. We talk shit to eachother but at the end of the day work together and they have always been decent. They are pretty lazy and sometimes skirt their responsibilities (traffic control for example) and they always seem to show up on calls where they obviously aren't needed.. but overall theyre good and I'm glad we have them.

I asked a cop the other day what was in a certain burrito at whole foods and he took the time to tell me what was in it, as well as about the other options. Nice guy, must suck to be poor like you though op.

>Get stopped by the police in Northern Ireland for speeding
>"Listullycurran 616"
>"Good afternoon, Brother"
>"Lovely day, isn't it"
>On my way

Others of a different religious background may have a varying experience.

That's what you get for being a fucking stoner

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA FUK DA PO-POLICEEE!

ITT: Fucking NIGGERS.

>seeking recourse is now bootlicking

Christ, you leafs really are fucking retarded.

Well so far, the cops have ruined at least one shitposter's life, which is more than I ask of any government institution.

mindless femanon spotted

Police officers exist because even firefighters need heroes.
;^)

ROAST THEM UP PIGS IN A BLANKET

once I got beat up and the cops arrested the dude. I didn't press charges because nice guy.

once my house was robbed and the police took a report. I didn't get my stuff back but the police report let me file with my renters insurance and I bought all new stuff.

once or three times I have been in minor traffic accidents and the police came and helped direct traffic and ticket the person who hit me. again their report helped the insurance agency pay to repair my car.

>3.8GPA

> Bright future

> Joint in your pocket at the beach

Sure OK

They caught the asshole who stole my personal information and bought a bunch of shit online under my name.

Best part: Finished my military service about two weeks before the bills started pouring in. The fucker had gotten to my rent-gibs papers whilst i was sitting in the woods looking out for imaginary enemy combatants and eating ham paste.

So, yeah. Thank fucking christ for po-po or i would be thousands of euros in debt right now.

autist detected. What kind of sperg lord do you have to be to have these kind of experiences?You're probably one of those "muh rightz" fags.

>minor jimmy rustling

I was once caught with about 6 pounds of weed in my apt. The just detained me asked me some questions and left with it. I was pretty happy senpai.

>demand exists only for commodities
There's demand for services as well. There's demand for killers and hitmen. Do we legalize that as well?
What if, speaking about commodities, we have demand for antrax or sarin? Do we legalize them?
I mean it's not like people can't produce them in a home lab

I have interacted with police once when I was a child. He pulled candy out of my ear. I also filed a report of a stolen phone and ipod and got it all in the post a few days later. The detective that found it is a famous crime novel writer now.

When I was a teenager in Germany some Polizei helped me out. They found me sitting outside of a train station at like 2am in the cold and let me sit in their van while they helped call my parents to pick me up. Plus they told my parents that I was "very polite and nice" and they "wished more kids around here were like that."
Last year I was hiking in New Hampshire and came down the wrong trail at dusk. I couldn't find the trailhead where I parked and my phone had autolocked because I pocket-swiped my lock too many times. I used the emergency call function to call the police, described where I was, and they send someone out to help me.

Not huge deals either time but still, police are for more than just being traffic dicks or beating groids.

Why can't we want both justice reform and the end of all of this bullshit race baiting? They aren't mutually exclusive things.

People shouldn't be out killing cops, and cops aren't out there shooting blacks for the fun of it or even disproportionately. A lot of them are still assholes and our justice system is busted.

Is BLM the correct response? Hell no, they're making things so much worse, most of the shootings have been justified, and the media is just amplifying that shit tenfold; however, the answer is not to become a bootlicker and to try our hardest to justify everything the police do.

i've literally never had a bad one even once

Sounds like your problem is more with not breaking the law OP.

maybe you should try doing the speed limit as the law advises you to do.

Yes we should legalise all drugs. And we should've done so long ago.

Police (at least government-funded and supported ones) are immoral by nature.

It's like saying "Are there good murderers/thieves/rapists?"

So was acid and it's still nice as fuck.

>crime happens to you with virtually 0% chance of recovery
nothing to do

>speeding
you broke the law but think that unlawful use of your vehicle is unfair, as seen by your quotations. those laws are there to help prevent accidents.

>joint
don't possess illegal drugs, degenerate

>car crashes into you
the cop has no idea how that happened, and he can't just assume youre telling the truth. do you not believe in due process for the person you accused?

>i'm a pussy who gets freaked out by cops
self-explanatory

10/10 bait.

well then I want public healthcare and rehabilitation programs not to be publicly funded. I don't want to spend my money on fixing retards who chose to poison themselves

I never had bad experience with German police. They're generally pretty nice except for some dicks of course.

>Has the police ever done anything to actually help you?

yes
they remove lots of niggers from the streets and send them off to prison

>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18. I lost my college scholarship and got a criminal record which bars me from many job opportunities. The cops knew this and took me in anyways. I begged them and told them I had a bright futures scholarship a 3.8GPA and nothing....

Why do you expect the police to a) not do their job correctly and b) make an exception for some person they've never met?

>I was busted with a joint in my pocket at the beach when I was 18.

Yep. It's true. Every edgy teen that gets caught breaking the law grows up to hate cops.

Makes you think.

>break law
>get caught
>get punished
>omg why are cops so mean to me! fucking pigs! #ACAB

protip: police dont make the law. politicians do that. police just enforce it.

>has the police ever done anything to actually help you
Yes
>1
A few months ago a family member of mine locked us out of his car. A cop came and unlocked it without having to break a window (it involved anc inflatable pound and a bent rod)
>2
Back when I lived in Chicago (never again), cops were able to do a better job at keeping criminals in line. Glad I got out before BLM single handedly doubled the murder rate. Check the Chicago Tribune, they keep a running tab on it , and looking at data otherwise makes it clear that it jumped right at the whole "16 shots" BLM thing.
>3
Some people bought a cabin near mine, starting bringing their drugs in, and brought a lot of "civil unrest" with them. Cops have since remedied this.

Let me out of a dui once about 10 years ago.

That really helped me out.

I don't think the costs for that are too high though. I don't exactly know how they pay for it in Portugal, but I heard numbers of hardcore drug addicts are going down rapidly.

op is a nigger

Literally no excuse if you get got having pot on you

Not only are you uneducated but you're a moron to boot

Well done

yes. indirectly. by decreasing the free-roaming nigger population.

>doing pot

confirmed underageb8

MODS MODS MODS

sure is summer in here
in here

>be retarded in park my car in a neighborhood full of niggers and get my shit stolen
>literally 0 chance of it being found
>whine

>break the law by going over speed limit
>get fined accordingly
>whine

>be degenerate who uses drugs
just kidding, let me try this again
>be too retarded to say "I don't consent to searches," so he won't enter my pockets
>whine and make shit up on The Internet about what happened afterwards

>two cars side swipe each other
>expect officers to magically determine who hit who, when some asshole lies,
>expecting officers to give the benefit of the doubt to a degenerate, junkie child
>whine

>The cop thought i was drunk and yanked me out of the car and threw me on the ground.
>The other one pulled my girlfriend out of the passenger seat and was spit-yelling in her face to tell him how much i had to drink. Luckily she explained to them my medical condition and I even had my current doctor prescription with me so they let us go.
>shit that literally never happened
>continue to whine on The Internet

I think the motif here is you're a giant faggot who should kill himself.
But no please allow me

>le bootlicker lel :^)
nah, I just don't have literal downs

yes a few times ackchyually. one time i ran out of gas and one officer took me to the gas station to get gas and then back to my car. and other times a few gave me just a warning when i really deserved to get a ticket.

fox Dallas stream
youtube.com/watch?v=AiOlrzd9lRw

The same reason Paul Blart became a Mall Cop.

>has the police ever done anything to actually help you
Yes all the time, including 9/11/01. Now fuck off with your shitty bait thread.

>this so much
this isnt twitter or tumblr you fucking preteen

>Anarchist post
>Check flag
Same reason you don't have to pay taxes, Right Tzatziki?

I honestly think that a lot of police officers aren't meant to hack the job on a psychological level. They might pass all the shit, but they seem unstable. Either that, or the job made them thay way. Either way, they probably just fake it to have the job. Small possibility imo

I live in MA. Back in the day, when I went to vocational school for a time, everyone there smoked weed. I researched the shit out of it and it actually seemed pretty legit, but it was illegal. Luckily for me, though, we had a measure on our 2008 ballot to decriminalize. So I waited until it was voted on, passed, and put into law. Then I got smoked out in the parking out with 5 other electricians and everyone else hanging out around my (then new) dealer's car during our break.

The point is you're a faggot and should probably pay your denbts before you give other people shit.

>If your country was run by Jihadis, you'd be the type of guy to go with it wouldn't you

Wouldn't that imply we would be Jihadis too? Born and raised in that culture? Or are you saying I'm gonna move to Syria of my own free will or some shit?

Or, are you instead saying you'd go against it, and get your head chopped off? Which is it? Because idk why the fuck I'd ever live in a "country run by jihadis" in the first place, and if I was born and raised there I would probably be brainwashed so it'd be a moot point. Luckily I don't live there and will never go there so the point is also moot from that perspective.

the cops i have dealt with have been ok, but i would be fine thus far without them. i had a guy steal $200 from me through craigslist, chased him around but eventually lost him in walmart. did my own detective work and found out everything about this guy. showed up to his house and watched him walk in and out a few times, then called the police. i would have gotten my money back eventually but i probably would have gone to jail if ii hadnt contacted them. they only made it more difficult and take longer, then talked me out of pressing charges on the guy. whatever. i got my money back.

i got pulled over one time. handed over my license and registration then waited and got my ticket then went to work

Didn't your grandpappy ever tell you "the only fair in life is a place where they judge pigs"?

Deal with it kid, life ain't easy.

I feel like most of this was made up or greatly exaggerated.

>be degenerate who uses drugs

Weed used in moderation by a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen is absolutely fine, even healthy, especially when vaped/eaten instead of smoked. There are plenty of states in the U.S. that have decriminalization and medical MJ, and several even have full-on recreational legalization, including many more that have it on the 2016 ballot this November.

It's not heroin, you fucking asshole. Don't blame weed for one idiot entitled kid who didn't read up on the law before taking a substance that was illegal in his place of residence. It's his fault for being retarded, weed itself is perfectly fine and in many cases actually healthy. I mean there isn't Medical Alcohol, after all. But even just recreationally it's fine when used responsibly.

tl;dr the kid is a faggot but weed is probably the best "drug" out there, with the most amount of benefits to the least amount of negatives. Hell, if used properly and responsibly the negatives can be literally 0.

such hypocrisy on Sup Forums. when it comes to the police it's 'well you should follow the letter of the law user' but when niggers are stealing your jobs because of affirmative action laws you get all butt mad. Well, which is it? The laws are all just and should be followed to the letter always or not? you faggots cant have it both ways.

If a law is retarded you obviously can't blame the cop for doing his job, it's the politicians fault for making the law, and the people's fault for giving that politician power.