Lessons Learned as a Cashier

If you want to redpill someone, give them a minimum wage job.

In college I was a cashier at a busy supermarket in a diverse city. While my professors talked about the "harmful stereotypes of Blacks", the "myths of welfare", yadda yadda, I was actually experiencing it.

I noticed the following:

>Almost every person with an EBT card bought CIGARETTES in addition to food.
>Every white woman with a black baby ALWAYS FUCKING PAID WITH WIC.
>My sheboon coworkers would often brag about how much subsidized housing they were getting, and would ask others how they could get more gibs without having to work.
>Some Black coworkers would loudly call people "faggot" and "nigger", and the supervisors would be too scared to say anything. White coworkers were either too scared, or too nice, to say such epithets.
>Some Hispanic customers would come up to me and just start speaking Spanish, and would not even attempt to eek out some English. As if it was MY JOB to understand their language, and they would get visibly annoyed when I had trouble understanding them.

I think if we just send all of the Ivy League SJW professors to work at a grocery store for a year, they would all be converted.

What redpill truths did your shitty job unexpectedly awaken you to?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/
youtu.be/ov6bTKryDFI?t=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

working any job in the service industry will redpill you about niggers.

I've been a cashier, delivered pizzas, and waited tables. Sure some elderly white people can be difficult sometimes but niggers are the absolute worst. They have no respect for anyone and will never tip. They are always trying to scam the restaurant store for free food/discounts as well.

i went from a liberal faggot to full 1488 in two weeks as a cashier

bump4trump

>liberal faggot to 1488

the turnaround for me was pretty dramatic as well. Though, it did take awhile. And obviously it was a lot more than just being a cashier, also a shit lode of reading.

I guess it's just living in the real world, if anything. Is it really any surprise that your typical SJW jewfessor was a college preppy when he was young, never worked a real job, and probably talked to two black people in his entire life (both of whom probably had PhDs).

Used to be a bagboy at a ghetto grocery store and can't begin to describe all the bullshit I saw, one time a black dude spent his entire months worth of food stamps on a cart literally full of steaks and meat, we're talking in excess of 300 dollars, because he was "having a cookout". Then I had to load it all in his nice caddilac, he did tip me a 20 though, cash.

Maybe the students, but the profs know very well what they are doing to society, and they are happy with it.

fuck man

why can't I, as a late 20's white male get gibs like that?

Marxists know they are full of shit, at least the professor tier ones. Its an ideology based on subjective false truth, as in, lying to people and deceiving them into thinking that something is happening when its not, so that they agree to change politically when they normally wouldnt, if they didnt believe the thing that isnt happening was actually happening.

>hands up dont shoot

When he was charging at the cop trying to attack him and shot downwards into his body, as if he was bent, running at the cop.

> if we just send all of the Ivy League SJW professors to work at a grocery store for a year, they would all be converted.

Nope. Here's a case study:
nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/

tl;dr - faggot quits his job teaching niglets and says we need to spend mo' money on dem programs

kek

This doesn't mean you understand why this happens or how to solve it. You're judt reacting.

The great thing about education spending is that no matter how much we spend, you can always say it's not enough.

>Spend $1 Billion per-pupil at niglet school.
>Violence and low-test scores still persist.
>W-we need more m-money.

There's literally no cutoff.

When I was in college I worked in the dorm eatery. It was a buffet, so you couldn't take food with you but you could stay until we closed even if you came in the morning.

However theft was rampant. We didn't care if you took a bagel with cream cheese in a napkin on your way to class or like an ice cream cone or whole piece of fruit, but some of these student saw it as a clear sign stealing was okay.

You'd see it most with black students. A guy at the deli bar making 8+ sandwiches wearing a hoody twice his size would think he's being sneaky but it was obvious to anyone paying attention. They'd wrap the food in napkins and try to sneak it out.

I was assumed to prevent theft and I got accused of racism for just doing my job often. Guy above with 8 sandwiches in his sweater would ask why I didn't ask the white girl in her short shorts, uggs and tank top." Instead of him. It's like "because I saw you make 8 sandwiches, you've been here for 15 mins and you're wearing a huge hoody when it's like 85 outside."

But nope, I'm racist. That's not even close to the most food someone tried to steal at once. And the best part was if they really caused a stink about mug oppression or w/e while caught stealing the manager would take them to the office where they lost their very expensive meal plan over theft and they had to explain to their parents why they suddenly need more grocery money.

>be medfag
>spend time working in the far north in native reserves
>feels good doing something helpful and the bonus is amazing
>see natives all day
>most of them drunk or addicts
>most women and children victim of violence/abuse
>many are suicidal
>don't care about their own health
>rely on gibs instead of trying to better themselves through government programs (med school has reserved/free spots for native students, they never get filled)
>despite lots of government funds the place looks like a northern favela
>except the band leader's house in the only thing you can call a town

Some places in this country are 3rd world. We should have genocided them before human rights became a thing. Right now we are siply throwing money at natives so they don't starve to death and so band leader's keep them calm and silent.

>What redpill truths did your shitty job unexpectedly awaken you to?

I worked private security across Central Africa for two years. I thought the Middle East was bad, but Africa was something else.

I'm not a good enough writer to put into words how disgusted I was. It was harrowing. They simply don't have the same attitude toward anything that other people do. Even the resident leftist was disgusted.

Ran here. Many nurses get redpilled on blacks. They'll have a family member dying in the hospital and use it as an opportunity to try to scam the hospital out of anything they can. They also question and critique EVERYTHING you do, even though they have 0 knowledge of anything.

They will blame everything on you, cal racism at the slightest thing, and God forbid the patient deteriorates in any way. Once a patient starts going south they start accusing you of neglect and incompetence.

Obviously. But it's an interesting experience in the foreground of professors saying that things like welfare-abusing niggers and lazy spics are rare and just bigoted myths.

I've read studies by those clueless professors describing what you say. Poor people are prone to overspending and eating in unhealthy manners. The difficult part is how to fix this without breaking the bank. Oh wait, I have it, RACE WAR NOW?

>expecting a tip
you're still a liberal faggot m8

>The difficult part is how to fix this without breaking the bank.

Completely cut off funding for them and let them make their own livelihoods.

Biggest redpill is always experience. Grow up in a city like Detroit or New Orleans, you're most likely not going to like niggers too much. It's always some young, inexperienced, cocksucker that's never interacted or been robbed by blacks that's talking about "racism"

Nah, I got what you're saying.

I don't know the solution. Maybe it can't be fixed. Honestly, i don't really care. As long as I can live and work wherever I want without enforced diversity, I'll be happy.

Maybe we should just cut them off and let them sink or swim, idk m8.

>Completely cut off funding for them and let them make their own livelihoods.

Then crime would rise considerably, and no politician wants that, would be a career killer.
Instead they prefer to raise taxes and throw money to pacify niggers, without solving the initial problems.

>I think if we just send all of the Ivy League SJW professors to work at a grocery store for a year, they would all be converted.
I'm proud of you comrade

Exactly. This is the liberal MO: no measurable success metric, but hey, if we throw enough money at it, something will work eventually...r-right?

Let's just do an Escape from New York and turn those cities into prison colonies.

Yeah, you're one of the sane ones.

>it's a cashier's job to fix black people

>Some Hispanic customers would come up to me and just start speaking Spanish, and would not even attempt to eek out some English. As if it was MY JOB to understand their language, and they would get visibly annoyed when I had trouble understanding them.

Dude this happened to me in Toronto last week. Some old Mexican woman stopped me on street as I came back from lunch and kept speaking gibberish. After 5 minutes I finally got it out of her that she wanted to know where the subway station was. We were literally 20 feet from the entrance. Needless to say I was pissed she was in my country.

Maybe she was a tourist :^)

>buying cigarettes

Why should other people be taxed so they can afford to maintain what could be a very expensive habit, with the potential cost of having tax payers pay for their emphysema?

This applies more to the middle class, which spend an incredible amount of money on consumer goods that usually aren't necessary for long-term happiness and sustainability, yet complain about being unable to pay off student loans, healthcare, and retirement.

At some point, some people should consume less so general taxation rate can decrease.

>consume less

Worked at best buy in home theatre for 4 years of highschool. Every fucking sand nigger was such a pain in the ass to deal with. I went out of my way to give way better "package deals" to nice and respectful customers, and made a phone of giving shitty deals to these stupid sand niggers. There are rude, smelly, unpleasant leech's. My favorite line, "You give me that Samsung LED for the price of that Philips ok? I'm a good customer, I bought a toothbrush here like last month".

I really don't think so. She was alone and looked like she couldn't afford to travel.

Now I feel I can put myself into the shoes of Texans and Californians that have to deal with these people on a mass scale.

Time for y'all to listen to some Stefbot

youtu.be/U2RVIi6M7oM

Working at a grocery store taught me that most mothers have no fucking idea how to raise children or discipline children, so they just force the rest of the world to put up with their screaming brats while they pretend it's fine that their kids can be heard all the way across the fucking store, because they're running around screaming at the top of their lungs, knocking shit over, running into people, like wild animals only more obnoxious.

And I learned that managers are all gutless wonders. 100% across the board, gutless fucking wonders.

If you're still here can you greentext an egregious example?

It's a cultural thing. They don't assimilate well and forget that this isn't a place where we barter. The price listed is the price you pay.

I noticed from working at a drivethru in a town with a very small black population that most niggers can't competently order food for shit and will likely try to nig you out of food if you don't ask for a receipt

>And I learned that managers are all gutless wonders. 100% across the board, gutless fucking wonders.

I had a manger who once punched out a guy's side window after he chased him into the parking lot for stealing an entire shopping cart of groceries.

Same manager also told a customer to his fucking face that he was lying about buying a product he was trying to return, told him he flat out stole it and to get out. Customer got all uppity, manager looked at me then the guy told him it was just the three of us and no one was going to believe a word out of his mouth.

He went on to become a district manager, great guy and probably the best mgr I ever had.

I disagree, I'm in a mostly white town as a cashier and most blacks as well as Hispanics I see are extremely respectful. I guess it depends where you work

>Blacks and Hispanics
>Respectful

Pick one

Holy shit yes. I worked at a phone repair store and most nigs were too cheap or had shitty phones and didn't bother repairing them so I sent them on their way.

The Indians were the fucking worst. Hard to understand, rude, smelly. They always act superior and try to barter constantly. I would tell them a repair costs $100 then they'd come back and offer $70 and I'm like no you fucking kebab it costs a $100. I don't care that your cousins Pajet back in India owns a repair store and can do it cheaper. Go back to fucking india

Kill yourself

Good thread family

Worked retail for a while. Black people were generally easy going with a few exceptions. They seemed to understand how shitty those jobs are. Often smelled like marijuana. Unassuming Mexican men in construction outfits would drop 2k without blinking. Indian people and Middle Easterners quickly became my least favorite people. Indians in particular were often sweaty and smelly, and close-talkers. Both groups would obsessively ask for discounts but treat me like shit at the same time. Middle Easterners treated their women poorly in public.

I worked hvac

that being said there are many retail workers doing min wage that are mega liberal. but this is a different vein, since they believe their incredibly easy air-conditioned job of standing in a store hanging clothes and checking out items all day is somehow hard and horrible that they need $15/hr

Fucking Indians are the absolute worst. Just the worst. I know everyone hates Muslims and for good reason but God damn Indians are so infuriating and disrespectful, too.
Working in food service also gave me a much greater appreciation for east Asians. Koreans are the nicest people in the world.

What is wrong with that? Your tax is being transferred to the job creators who produce that meat.

Pure trickle up economics.

I worked at a Moe's and let me tell you, the niggers are bad there too. For those of you who don't know, Moes is similar to Chipotle in that you're able to build your own burrito.

Your typical customer was easy to deal with, especially when they were ordering for someone else. Every time a white person was ordering for someone else, they would have a list of what that person wanted and it made it really easy. When niggers were ordering for someone who wasn't there, they would call or FaceTime them and hold up the line. It was especially bad when they would call their "homie" because they would have to describe all the ingredients on the line

I've never worked (do online business and stuff, make good money doing it too) but I was on vacation with my family in Miami, and that place is all filled with spics like I can't tell u. When I was on vacation with my family this one year, we went to some restaurant (the whole place looked pretty English), and sat down. A server walks over and starts speaking Spanish. I had no idea what the fuck to do so we pretty much got up and walked out. A few months ago I went to Orlando and the whole place is white people and good English speakers. I swear to God why do Spanish people think eveyone needs to acomidate are for them? (Sorry for any spelling errors I'm on my phone right now)

>yo nigga, zoom in on dat green shit
>was dat
>nigga das rocamole
>ya nigga hook it up with that green toothpaste shit

I would lose my shit

Has anybody else noticed that Blacks seem disproportional obsessed with modern tech gadgets.

Obviously our whole generation is in love with their phones, but it seems like niggers are especially obsessed. First ones with the shiniest newest iPhone, always with headphones on, and often on a hoverboard.

Just anecdotal, I know. But I've seen way more many R2-Dindus than whites riding around on hoverboards with phone and headphones constantly in use.

Middle-aged menopausal women can go leap off a fucking bridge, horrid cunts.
Also fuck kikes, you can always tell when you're dealing with one when they try to use fake internet coupons and price-match flier deals from other stores, or complain about missing sales and mislabeled items. They are always, always Jews, every single time. They also abuse item returns constantly.

Orlandofag here.

Its going to shit up here. There are portions of our city that are exclusively spanish, even with shit like billboards for not spanish companies like ATT or McDonalds.

>A server walks over and starts speaking Spanish. I had no idea what the fuck to do so we pretty much got up and walked out.

I can't stop laughing at this.

Yes. I have a 27yo nog with 3 kids that works for me. He earns $13/hour and every paycheck gets a new smart watch or wireless douchebag headset thing.

The hardest thing is keeping this nigger off of his phone. He literally cannot go 5 minutes without taking a phone call or texting.

It's not just the professors, it's also the millennials who never worked a day in their life and think that television represents reality.

The entire problem with America is that the majority of the population is too fucking sheltered and swamped with misinformation and propaganda about things they've never experienced.

It's them trying to be hood rich. They got the newest iPhone and a nice tv with the newest console but can't afford life insurance or groceries

Rich people bitch the most about prices.

The less people know, the more they act like experts on everything.

Jimmy Johns delivery driver when I was young. Niggers get 5 pickles every order, never tip, tried to say we messed up their order regularly and screamed at us for free food.
Beaners get double meat and no vegetables, never tip.
I delivered to a hospital regularly full of Poo in Loo Doctors, catering orders sometime over $1000 dollars. Never tipped, not once.

White people were the only ones who tipped, got the healthier options, and were polite. This is when my red pilling went into overdrive.

youtu.be/ov6bTKryDFI?t=37

Enjoy

>I'm not a good enough writer
That's why the greentext storytelling style exists, friend.

Now you know why they're rich and you're fucking not.

"We expect a high level of discourse befitting this board"

Now that Sup Forums has redpilled people on the evils of bourgeois liberalism, they're ready for /leftypol/

I worked at a bakery department and Indian customers were the most frustrating obnoxious customers of all. Always complain about price, ask for something extra and would waste your time even if you were obviously the only one working at 9:30 before close.

They loved showing up ten minutes before close and asking for a fresh cake. Got so bad that if it were 10 minutes to close and I saw one coming I would disappear into the back room because I would never finish on time if I entertained them and then management would blame me.
Fuck retail. Fuck Indians.

>that pic tho

Hnnggg

I work in a service jobs for almost 7 years in an area with a lot of african americans. I see well off ones and poor ones. I don't really get these stereotypes. Some are dicks and some are nice. They're really not that different from white people, desu. Honestly, I don't mind a some using the system as long as children are dying of starvation and shit.

I work as a cashier at home depot down in VA. The niggers are either super chill (best type of customer) or obnoxious as all fuck demanding free shit. The spics are usually very brusque and just want things to move fast. The Asians are annoying but they also just want to get their shit and leave. The worst are the fucking durka-durkas (mudslimes). They always reek of shit and try and steal stuff. When confronted they have the absolute nerve to try and blame it on me, then try and bargain their way out

No that tax used to pay for the meat was removed from their check from all those who produced the meat. Essentially they lost money producing the meat for that nigger. Plus the nigger has no value to society since he didn't produce anything to earn that 300$.

Why would a race that can't speak anything but unintelligible gibberish be so obsessed with communication devices?

Basically how it went. This one nigger yelled at me over FaceTime because I put too much sour cream on his burrito and made me start over

god I wish I had people of your intellect in my life. oh well

Their children wouldn't die of starvation if they were just responsible. What bothers people is that they are getting free money to make bad decisions that everyone else pays for.
Not all blacks are bad though, I definitely met some nice black customers who were very friendly and good citizens.

It's just you especially notice the bad ones... and they have a few more bad apples per capita.

But Indians will always remain the worst customers in retail. Always.

This is true. In college, niggers will sit on their phones the entire lecture and walk around on FaceTime without headphones in.

I worked as a cashier at Tim Hortons for a year and never had a rude black customer.

Entirely correct. I have a friend who was run out of Chicago monkey charter school 6 months before her contract ended because she was stress eating and losing her mind.

Still hyper-liberal, Hillary voting, "oh it's all the education gap, so their parents didn't raise them right. More money for dem programs will fix it."

I had a friend who worked as a lifeguard in a 75% white city. In 4 years he never had to save a white child and saved dozens of people of colour. Thought that was funny. He also said the dirties and rudest customers also all fit a pattern.

I've never had to deal with minorities because I've only worked at my fathers law firm every summer since I was 17.

Hispanics tip more than the richest 1% of whites in my town, blacks only tip if they have to do math to ask for their money back (i use a trick to ask how much money they want back, usually they let me keep the 1-2 dollars change from a 20 on an 18 or 19 dollar meal)

Delivered to a Jewish temple once, 200 dollars worth of food, got a 2 dollar tip, said oy vey

Been to some shady ass black neighborhoods, but blacks treat me like one of their own, walk right up to the door and make the sale of the pizza, trap houses with people fighting and one guy trying to rob me, blacks are always amazed that I am "just like them"

One guy offered me "a smoke"
>i dont smoke weed
>Oh we aint talkin bout no weed man we got that ice man, come on take a hit"
I didn't smoke crack that day

Black people who i delivered to were not as bad as the blacks that worked in the store or the ones that came in, one black lady came in and demanded we re-made her entire order for no reason, and then we did and she wanted both her old and new order, the boss didn't give her old one to her because like she said it was "tainted"

black lady worked there, pizza place, and the workers who didn't deliver got to split the tips from the carry out orders, it was usually like 2 bucks

every time they gave her her tips she freaked out, ripped them up, delayed the cooking line, and just all around chimped out. She finally quit, but they hired a homeless prostitute that fucked niggers to replace her

You can thank the educational industrial complex for that. We keep increasing funding but test scores aren't changing.

These educational institutions opportate the same with the military and alphabet agencies do. They stir up all sorts of phony scared by just to get more funding. No politician will ever suggest capping education spending and trying a new approache because it would be career suicide.

Most Indians don't cause any trouble, England has had Indians for years and years.

A lot of good Indians are actually very middle class wannabe and very pretentious. I've read old stuff about people claiming Indians have a loose grip on reality and I think that is true.

i was a waiter and maybe 1% of blacks fucking tipped. Fucking niggers always pissed me off because they always questioned shit and made things difficult and yet never fucking left a cent. That shit made me begin to hater niggers and everyone else did because we'd always try to pass the tables off.

GENERALLY nigs are pretty understanding and have worked similar jobs. Still get tons of rudeness and stealing though.
Old white men are probably my least favorite.

>that'll be price
>HUH
>price
>*thumbs through wallet and flicks cash at me before giving a smirk because I now have to pick it up off the counter*
>grunt instead of ending transaction on a pleasant note.
Although all my worst stories involve nigs
>drunk old black dude with a cart full of Vienna sausages and other gross nigger feed like canned sardines and potted meat
>literally throwing these cans as fast as he can up onto the counter
>not even looking just chucking shit
>one eventually falls off
>he staggers up to the counter and leans over
>don't bees throwing my SHIT AROUND BOY!
>"I haven't touched anything yet man, you're the only one throwing anything"
>he goes Oh
>dead silent for rest of transaction
>thought I was going to have to beat an old guy's ass

>store enforces hard close at 10
>kick all customers out, stop letting people in 5 minutes before
>group of niggers walk in at 9:50
>"Hey guys, how's it going? Just so y'all know, you got about 10 minutes till we close"
>Largest nig stops walking in step and turns around towards counter
>"OR WHAT? YOU GONE KICK US OUT? HUH?
>If you want to be rude, I'll kick you out right now.
>completely silent from then on out and paid for his purchase and quickly left

Just got to call them out on their bullshit

>works as a cashier.

No surprise that you're a racist redneck.

story time pls

I've been working landscaping and everyone on my team is white and blue-eyed. We all work hard and can rely on each other to work as a team when we are digging up trees, moving rocks or shoveling thousands of kilograms of bullshit. All our clients are nice courteous rich white people. It's a wonderful feeling and I'm glad I get to experience it, even if at the end of the day my humps are busted as fuck.

I love being white!

Who is this semen demon

So you've seen the UCLA football and basketball teams then?

This old lady, like really fucking old, in my town has a random knick knack shop with lots of plates and china and ornaments.

She says the middle age+ women who come into her shop are relentless theives, stealing fucking plates and ornaments from a crumbling old ladies small business.

Can confirm:

Head to a supermarket in the food stamp re-up day in your town.

I made the mistake of going to the Mondawmin Shop-Rite on the Ninth.

Two dudes had on basket filled with steaks and shrimp, and his buddy behind him had nothing by captain crunch.

Bizarre.

Outside, a line of illegal cabs were waiting.

>He went home to his then-boyfriend (now-husband) and celebrated over takeout pad Thai and an expensive bottle of red wine.
I have never laughed so hard in my life. He's lucky he didn't get stabbed.

The stealing part, black guy worked at place right when i was starting, every day at close he would take 2 2liters of soda, make himself a pizza or two, and make some chicken wings

when he got told he couldn't do that he stole a box of pizza dough and a few pans so he could make it at home

He also stole like 5 or 6 boxes of chicken wings which is worth hundred if not over a thousand dollars

Back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Post sauce

>Mostly white town

You're right. You are seeing the ones that left their own communities to live in a nice white town. You are getting the cream that rose to the top. I had a similar variance when I lived in a 98% white burb, then moved closer to Chicago in a diverse hellhole.

it's not consuming less, but consuming wisely that should be the message

Jesus,

When my brother worked at Pizza Hut, his manager used to okay them making a pizza to take home at closing time because she knew that we would all hangout and eat it together.

The old black assistant manager but an end to that when she was told she couldn't make 3 pizzas a night for "muh babiez" and threw a bitch fit about the 4 delivery drivers getting to take 1 pizza home to enjoy with their shitty weed and beer