There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle. You don't hunt with it...

There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle. You don't hunt with it, you don't shoot for sports, you just own it to kill people in the possible scenario of collapse.

There's not a single valid argument against basic gun control like registration and required state permits like in Europe. You would still have access to it but require the necessary licences.

Lol. Stupid frog shitposting. How are France's strict gun laws work out for you? Charlie Hebdo attackers didn't seem to phased by them?

The unrest in America right now is the exact reason we need them.

I think all those pesticide coated frogs you've been eating have finally gotten to your head, Pierre.

Why would I care about some dumbass journalists getting killed? The general population is doing just fine, no matter what the MSM tells you.

And what causes the unrest? Blacks purchasing guns legally.

>You don't hunt with it
I've taken my 6.8 AR build hog hunting plenty of times. My first deer was bagged with an AR-10.
>you don't shoot for sports
2Gun, 3Gun, High-Powered Rifle, Steel Challenge and all those other competitive sports which utilize autoloading rifles in intermediate or full-sized cartridges don't exist?

a citizen owns an assault rifle in order to fight people.

people need to fight sometimes.

we have a right to any weapon we choose.

Just an excuse to justify the ownership. Why not leave the weapons at the range in a safe like in more civilized countries?

Thanks for proving my point.

Did you not see the point he was making faggot?

The only valid thing that you've pointed out is that the entire point of gun control in the US is racism

Your country is full of beta fuccbois who, because they're so fucking effeminate, wear parfume, eat frogs refuse to speak English but will learn Nigerian instead.
You have no idea what life is like outside your dumb fucking country so shut the fuck up when talking about other people their rights

>you just own it to kill people in the possible scenario of collapse.

That's a valid reason. A Frenchman of all people should understand the importance of being prepared for violent revolution.

It's mostly blacks killing other blacks with legally purchased firearms that are making your laws look bad. That's a fact.

The right to bear arms is a right given to us by God to defend ourselves from enemies foreign and domestic. Keep being mad, slave.

Not an argument.

Still not advocating the ownership of assault rifles.

Not every weapons are assault rifles.

The recent events in Dallas show exactly why normal people need to be very well armed. It would not take much for the police to be overwhelmed if something really bad were to happen. The Dallas police have about 3500 officers which is high compared to most places. But it is very possible that they might have to call upon citizens for help. There are about 250,000 able bodied gun owners in Dallas. If the police were to call on them the combined force of the police and Citizens would be able to handle just about anything.

In George Washington's day the small army he had would have been no match for the British forces. However General Washington called upon the people for help and that is how America was made.

So I'm supposed to go to the range, which is 100 miles away just to go hunting on my own property?

How can you justify that?

Good thing they weren't allowed to legally own ass-salt weapons.

Why should we care about nignogs killing each other?

>States the exact reason we have them in the OP
>doesn't understand the reasoning

God damn you guys are pussies AND stupid.

So theoretically it would be good if we banned niggers from buying guns?

Thanks sideways-France, you're alright.

Can we return the statue of liberty?

unless your point was that people should be armed effectively, i didn't prove your point.

in the united states, anyone can own stinger surface to air missiles, or functional tanks.

you're just jealous that we have a little pride.

But how will you overthrow regimes and fight soldiers in the streets without modern firearms?

>There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle

1. There's obviously a racewar brewing and what else am I going to fight off the negro hordes with?

christ i hate france.

It's not just the fact that every clueless Amerifat is walking around heavily armed it's the fucking culture. Every black guy thinks he's Tupac and every white guy thinks he's Rambo. No wonder the national sport is killing each other.

>giving something up once acquired

I think that makes you a cuck

Fuck it, there is a gun show in my town today. I am a vet and you just convinced me to buy one because fuck you. It is my American Right!

Are you really that stupid?

Imported British spoons

is this your way of saying that you're an emasculated nu-male?

every man NEEDS to be heavily armed, and has a DUTY to be heavily armed

>You don't hunt with it
ARs are deer legal in most states, and are the gun of choice for predator hunting.
> you don't shoot for sports
Google '3 gun AR.' Yes, you do... and again, it's the gun of choice by a wide margin.
Even if the first two things weren't true, this is a completely valid reason to own a firearm.

You're dumb.

It is an argument you frog eating inbred arab nigger cumstain left over.
You project lifestyle i.e. your sissy isolated bubble of safety into a whole other environment and saying that one microscopic detail i.e. removing rifles will change anything significantly.

IF anything that is which must be done is teaching people personal accountability, because if people would take personal responsibility these dumb ass niggers who herassed cops and thought it was "funny" to mess with officers wouldn't get so much support.

It's not the bill of needs

ITT: americans justifying ownership of high-end killing machines to kill OTHER americans

You have to realize from the perspective of France all you need to fight a war is a white flag.

>Why would I care about some dumbass journalists getting killed? The general population is doing just fine, no matter what the MSM tells you.

Did you forget about that time the general population was gunned down while out enjoying themselves at restaurants, a concert and a football match? Just because most of you guys are fine, and will be fine, doesn't mean everything is fine.

We need it to act as a deterrent against government tyranny and to kill government officials in the event of government tyranny.

>We're apparently supposed to care what cucked countries like France think about us

The part you shitposters that's never laid foot in the US is that America is great, and will always be great, because we kill bad guys w guns. Always have, always will. Whether its oppressive governments or Jamal.

Unlike your shithole where if someone breaks into your house you're basically worthless & might as well prep the bull for raping your wife & daughters.

Having guns in circulation won't ever be perfect, it never has. There's gonna be things that happen. But its served us well & never gonna change. So sincerely fuck right off & don't worry about what we do but rather your own messes.

ITT: Faggot that eats rotten cheese and lives in a Muslim shithole tries to samefag

Yurocucks are going to find out real soon why Murika has guns.

Once Achmed and his 64 closest friends are done merkeling your women and leave them in a pool of coagulating semen/blood/shit/cultural enrichment you will cry out "America save us!"

And we will whisper "cuck".

Not an argument
Abdul BTFO
Praise KEK

>Why not leave the weapons at the range in a safe like in more civilized countries?

A) What countries? B) Do you know the saying 'putting all of your eggs in 1 basket?'

Wouldn't be the first time a gun shop or gun range was robbed in this country.. Some people indeed choose to keep their guns at the range rather than getting a safe of their own, but locations in which many guns are stored become a target for theft. If you have it at home, nobody will even know it's there.

Oh, nevermind.

You're some smelly Arab dirtskin, probably mad at American freedoms because we blew up your uncle's favorite fuck goat from the safety of an air conditioned room 5,000 miles away.

>giving something up once acquired makes you a cuck

Is this why niggers won't give up welfare once they get it an get a job?

Does this actually make them alpha as fuck?

You're right, americans should start using them to hunt YOU down, nice idea!

>There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle.
Doesn't matter.
>You don't hunt with it, you don't shoot for sports, you just own it to kill people in the possible scenario of collapse.
Doesn't matter.
>There's not a single valid argument against basic gun control like registration and required state permits like in Europe. You would still have access to it but require the necessary licences
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>dallas shooting
>think "this will be a perfect time to troll Sup Forums with a gun control thread"
>check the catalog
>French guy already beat me to it by 10 minutes

damn it pierre why you gotta ruin my fun

in a few months you might see why.

I live on the Delaware and love when its full of ice :^]

>doesn't want to be Rambo

Back to Starbucks with you, beta boi

What's an assault rifle?

Assault rifles are already strictly controlled by the national firearms act

>There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle. You don't hunt with it, you don't shoot for sports, you just own it to kill people in the possible scenario of collapse.

>There's not a single valid reason
>in the possible scenario of collapse

This is why nobody takes the French seriously anymore. You can't even shitpost without contradicting yourself.

>to kill people in the possible scenario of a collapse
>not a single valid reason
way to answer your own stupid fucking question, OP.
Also, I don't need a reason. It's in the Constitution so go fuck yourself froggy

There is not a single valid reason to listen to a Frenchman talk about anything that isn't baguettes.

There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own a car that can exceed the maximum speed limit by 10%. All ferraris must be bought back.

Very nice, checked.

I wish I was good enough to pull the one-post-by-this-id trick but it's just so much fun to reply.

>Not every weapons are assault rifles.

What constitutes an assault rifle in your mind?

Also, while you whine on about American laws, for some reason convicted murderers can acquire rifles in your own country..
>pic

Is it possible to modify something like an AR15 to be full auto? I don't know anything about guns, just curious.

The fact that Americans talk like you do validates the 2nd Amendment in every way possible.

>Not every weapons are assault rifles.

True. And neither is the one posted in OP.

>What constitutes an assault rifle in your mind?
BIG
BLACK
RAILS

Assault rifles already have to be federally licensed, look up FFLs.

You dumbasses don't even try to understand what you're talking about before you post huh?

A French revolver...

You are going to change your mind on that opinion when your country becomes 40% non white as opposed to 20%.

Its quite comforting to know you have a big gun when roving gangs of six to ten people will rob your house while wielding machetes.

You had your fun, now back to snail slurpin' with you.

Misquote.

He never really said that.

go back to your video games. The military doesn't use that option in War. They don't use three round burst.

>no valid reason
We own it to fight the goverment you shit head

I think unregulated charter flights to Europe should become a thing, it would be good for the economy to. Just think about it - for 500$ you can be dropped over a European city - parachute in with a rifle - have fun and then be picked up in time for dinner on the flight back.

Hey guess what, assault rifles are for the most part illegal, dipshit.
Why don't you go surrender to germany or something

>no response
Not surprised.

YOUR "REASONS" AND "ARGUMENTS" DONT FUCKING MATTER

ITS MY RIGHT, FUCK OFF!!!!

Why's the fire selector only have 2 settings on this "assault rifle"?

Channelling Louis XVI are we my froggy friend?

I hunt wild board with my xcr. Your argument is invalid.

Lightning link.

You have no other option though.

>There's not a single valid reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle.

In the US very few people legally own assault rifles, as they are extremely expensive.

I will frame the rest of my post assuming you meant any semi auto rifle

>You don't hunt with it

Yes I do, as do many. Semi-auto .223 rifles like the AR-15 and Mini-14 are perfect hog/varmint guns, and inside of 200 yards a semi-auto .308/7.762 rifle such as the AR-10 are fine for medium sized game like white tailed deer.

There is nothing immoral, nor should there be anything illegal, about owning the means to protect yourselves, your family, and your property.

>There's not a single valid argument against basic gun control like registration and required state permits like in Europe.

Yes there is: These practices did not actually improve the situation in any of the countries they were implemented in, and they would not do so here. All it does is put the right to self defense behind a pay wall that criminals can easily circumvent. Now should you need a license to carry a firearm in public? Arguably, and most states that allow public carry at all have such a system. That being said there is no evidence that constitutional carry states are any less safe because of the lack of a CCL system.

ITT: a self loathing eurocuck tries to bait Americans into feeling bad over their god given rights.

Dude that mag is fucking hideous

its very hard and very illegal

There will be a point to owning one when the mudslimes rush your house for letting your wife drive a car. Just wait. Btw I know it's bait. But try this on /k/ next time.

thing is, you have to deal with similar shit like charlie hebdo. but on top of that, you have mass shootings and gang shoot outs on mass.
i would argue that that banning guns would not change much. but your country is by fact to sick of a society to even consider from a logical point to keep guns like that legal.
your country is like a mad man. and a mad man should be put in treatment with no access to weapons.

The answer is MORE guns.
If only those policemen in Dallas had been armed.... oops.
The answer is, free availability of C4 explosives to the common guy, that's the ticket.
Ultimately maybe briefcase nukes for everybody.

Right, but retarded gun nuts will say otherwise until they fall victim to a mass shooting.

>You don't hunt with it, you don't shoot for sports.

sage

if you can afford it you should be able to buy it fuck your gun control

quoted wrong guy

>80369417
talking to you, sir

I live in the 3rd biggest city in one of the most gun friendly states in the country (which makes it one of the most gun friendly places in the world) we have like 4 gun related murders a year.

It's not the guns doing the murderering.

Did you even think before typing that?

Nice bait faggot

It's only hard if your AR-15 has a neutered bolt. Some manufacturers put the real fucking nato bolt carrier in there, and then all you need is the full auto sear and to drill a couple new holes.

Still takes moderate gunsmithing expertise and experience, and a part which the ATF almost certainly calls illegal. And obviously actually installing it is super illegal.

Legal firearms aren't the ones used in crime.

Lots of people hunt and shoot for sport with it.

Its actual reason is personal defense in case of societal collapse.

That's an extremely valid reason. Not that I need a reason.

Fuck you. Fuck your licenses.

It is a person's natural right, endowed upon him by his creator, to keep and bear arms.