How can we stop this madman?

how can we stop this madman?

stamping on his ankle did work lol

did u watch the game retard? he scored a goal minutes after being stamped. he's GOAT. you are the weakest link: GOODBYE

leave him out in the sun for too long

i meant to say DIDN'T work

let him play together with hazard

he starts playing like a little bitch for some reason

bench hazard use nainggolan then

because he got cucked by courtois and Hazard and Courtois bully him about it

of all the idiots posts on this idiot board, your post stands alone my friend

i think you owe me and everyone else who you forced to read that an apology

Who do you prefer Cuckevin De Bruyne or Chaden Hazard
?

>big booty hazard vs the bullied ginger kid who pissed his pants in second grade and no one ever forgot

you know the answer to that question

Fucking walloon

don't be late for work tomorrow Bart, i'll be sure to go get my unemployment check, be back at 10am, and ready to shitpost on Sup Forums at 10.15am!

thanks again for the free money!

the one with 7 goals and 11 assists this season, obviously

Thats what I had imagined. De Bruyne is a bitch just like Guardiola

In all fairness, De Bruyne, even in his Genk-days, was much more of a clutch performer and a harder worker than the sensitive Hazard, but they made the latter captain and then lost to Wales, so good job Belgiques.

Walloons are such subhumans. Same shit as niggers and arabs.

yesterday is the day i realized kdb is probably going to be premier league player of the year

>it took more than one game to realise the greatness of kev de brev
>yanks

>use Hazard as """captain"""
>lose to Wales
lmao

I realized his greatness from the first game he played for City. yesterday I realized everyone else is seeing it, too.
compare this to David Silva, who City fans know is the greatest City player of all time but who never wins PFA awards of any sort.

Nah, Liverpool will finish 5th and they'll give it Mo Salah

SEEMS LIKELY
sorry for caps

With a stick. While he slept. But on a pitch,with a ball? That man is unbeatable.

its a popularity contest unfortunately
none of city's players have won PFA, and they only had 3 FWA potys from the 50s and 60s (don revie, bert trautmann and tony book)

When your team is as stack as City's it'll split the vote.
Someone like Bale, Suarez, Kante outshone everyone of their team mates. Silva had to compete with Aguero and Toure just for City's best player

Sterling is already better
When he improves his finishing he will win the balloon dior

I'd imagine some sunlight would do
Shame we don't have any of that here

unironically he actually likes playing in the heat

Belgium will be a bust on the WC because of walloons. screencap this. Fellaini, Witsel, Hazard.
Jantje Verthongen should've been the captain. Why the fuck is hazard captain. Literally 0 presence on the pitch, 0 leading qualities

>b-but he leads with his feet

no

Chelsea fans must secretly be SEETHING every time they see him playing for City. Same with Salah.

>secretly

They've been pretty vocal about being annoyed by the fact that they could have de bruyne and salah right now. Bet they don't mind having sold Lukaku though.

can you really blame him ?his motivation is just gone to defend for his team knowing the dude who cucked him is going to get scored on

>m-muh Walloons

Kevin is better than Messi right now, even Guardiola knows this

pretty sure KDB is over the whole Courtois thing

And they inexplicably got rid of Matic. Now we just need Costa to start banging in the goals again too

He's possibly the best player I've ever seen in the PL, he's as good a playmaker as you can find and is strong enough to just brush off challenges and shield the ball well. Really hard worker as well.

Yaya never won?

his shooting/scoring ability is also underrated

>on form for 3 months
>best player ever

no, mahrez was the first african player to ever win it, if you can believe that

I mean in terms of his abilities; he's the perfect midfielder for the PL.

He was great last season as well (23 assists, 7 goals).

Not an argument, especially when >Ramsey unironically dominated cuckevin

This. Same with Hazard in 14/15. Kante winning poty was more to do with the fact that he went back to back for two teams.

This year Salah might actually have a better chance than KDB, simply because he plays for >us and not a stacked team.

little ginger kev

It is a little weird that Aguero has never been in the team of the year though.