Let's discuss this film without memes

let's discuss this film without memes

That's simply not possible

Let's see Paul Allen's digits

very nice

inb4 404

impressive

czech these

what brand is that hi-fi? i am a vintage audiophile and i'd like to buy something like that

Posting in a repeating numerals discussion

Was Paul's apartment really more expensive because it overlooked the park?

is it really hip to be square?

its hip to fuck bees

what the fuck are "doubles"?

here i'll show you

these.

See my post number

neck yourselves

pray to patrick fags

I might feel kind of bad for shitting up the board if this post doesn't get dubs.

These are.

BELONG TO ME

GET OF THE IMPERIVM TRVMP

>tfw these guys haven't been blessed by the almighty Bateman himself

check em

dubs proves this is the only good movie directed by a woman

checked, very nice

Goddamn

If recurring digits Timothy Brice has Confirmed best card

check'em

Memes? Is there a cat in here?

Ch-check 'em yo.

check em

Phillips, I think.

Hi

notice the repeating digits, please.

>mad max exists

I'm on the verge of tears by the time we arrive at Espace, since I'm positive we won't have decent dubs. But we do, and relief washes over me in an awesome wave.

Don't need digits for that, it's obvious

The worst is van Patten

I'll show you true power.

how bout you check THESE

watch my repeating digits

You guys really suck at doubles.
Here.

ITS HIP TO GET DUBS

Impressive

Very impressive

Check'd

wow

]Only good film directed by a woman

Check me

goebbles doebbles

Holy Fazoli's!

Greetings from /ck/

No! This cant be happenin!

No quads

Fuckkkk

how about these digits

these are doubles

WTF!!!!

Seems like dubs is gone

>amatuers

roll

lol

boom

These repeating digits threads have been painfully lacking in double for the last few months

lel. thesae nibs dnt even know how to harness the power

THESE ARE TRUE DOUBLES

I don't know either man.

>no one has demonstrated yet

Check this again

Real talk. Hip To Be Square. Was Huey actually serious with that song, or is it a critique of those sort of yuppies that the movie portrays? Is that the point, Bateman misunderstanding the song completely? Because the only indication I can see that the song is anything other than completely straight "conformism is good" is
>I know that it's crazy
>I know that it's nowhere

Checked

Do you like hewie dubs and the dubsman?

Wow, is it summer already?

You newfags know that you can just enter the "get code" into the options field to get dubs in threads on this board, right?

See, I just got dubs, and I can get dubs every time I post on Sup Forums if I want.

Not for you at least

look to the right

Its hip to be square
Its cool to say no to drugs
Staying in and learning is admirable compared to drinking & partying

Get it yet?

What about
>I like my bands in business suits, I watch them >on TV
>I'm working out 'most everyday and watching what I eat
>They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
He's literally singing about blind conformism, not even caring whether it's good or not and just doing it because that's what people do. But it's sung so straight. I'm not sure whether or not he's being serious.

I get the doubles, I make them cum
I get the doubles on Sup Forums.com
GET GET GET

Well, it's a dry humor I suppose

Not enough digits in this here thread I say.

Mass Shooting's are a MALE problem period.

Trips. You are wrong.

Is that Donald Trump's car?

I unironically use this as one of my desktop backgrounds

Howard, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've gota lot of dubs. Some dubs in the capeshit threads uh, some GOT threas maybe 55 or 11 um a webm thread I met in Central Park. I left some dubs in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I got dubs in a kino thread with a nail gun, and some star wars thread uh some old Sup Forums faggot thread with a dog last week. I got another dubs in a walking dead thread with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh some other dubs there I can't remember maybe a cunny thread, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I got dubs posting Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his dubs are dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've gotten maybe 22 dubs , maybe 44. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their dubs, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to get a LOT of dubs. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

Very funny Bateman, almost believed it. I had dubs with Paul Allen yesterday

its not that much nicer

check deez nuts!

>lucky jew bastard

what did he mean by this?

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

D U B S
U
B
S

Checked.

Let me show you.

>mfw he didn't kill anybody
fucking ruined

Dubs confirm

i put the phil collins copypasta as my tinder bio for a few months and not a single girl understood it.

i'd have actual phil collins fans telling me they liked phil collins. i'm convinced not a single girl has seen this movie.

girls are fucking retarded

in b4 DURR HURR UR AN AUTIST

>i put the phil collins copypasta as my tinder bio for a few months and not a single girl understood it.

You must be drowning in pussy