Is Crimea russian or ukrainian or do you care at all?

Is Crimea russian or ukrainian or do you care at all?
Which one is a better country, Russia or Ukraine?

>Which one is a better country, Russia or Ukraine?
Ukraine
>Is Crimea russian or ukrainian or do you care at all?
It is Ukrainian.Yes, i do care.

Russian
Russia
I care and can't wait until Bulgaria becomes part of Russia too.

>Is Crimea russian or ukrainian or do you care at all?
I don't give a fuck. Both countries are hell on earth

>Which one is a better country, Russia or Ukraine?
Shit da same

let them be independent

Crimea is divided between Oghuzes (coast) and Kipchaks (interior and steppes)

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

crimea is turkish

crimea is russian

crimea is greek

crimea is argentinian

Anyone who takes an independent and objective look at the issue thinks it's more Russian than Ukranian

crimea is BLACK

De jure? Ukrainian.
De facto? Russian.

Ukraine didn't exist before 1990. How the fuck is any of its' land "de jure"?

Because it is recognized as such by international bodies.

>international bodies

Crimea is Ossetian by right. Of all the living peoples of today it were Ossetians who settled it first. You should return our clay, neither Slavs nor Turkics can pretend on it. It's only Alans and Goths (Germans).

If you judge only by history there are a lot of territories in Europe in "wrong" countries

>Ossetians
No such thing
>Goths(Germans)
No such thing

we wuz hohols and shiet

And Russia didn't exist before the 14th century.
America wasn't on this planet that long either.

If you want memes you should know that Bulgaria is the only country that still has the same name that it had over 1000 years ago ...so does that mean that Bulgaria is the only legitimate country on this planet?

Its Tartar

>No such thing
Explain yourself.

And I would agree. It's that way due to a lack of interest/benefit and the cost of war.

Sweden for example made a case for Åland but dropped it eventually. Nobody denies it's rightful Swedish territory though.

Which one?
Ossetians are merely larping Iranians, G*rmans are simply subhumans that deserve nothing but a bullet.

"The tragedy of Earth is not that so many died. Death is an inevitable part of life. The tragedy is that so many died as victims. When the crisis came, they were helpless, unable to use their deaths to buy anything of value. Millions of otherwise intelligent people had been tricked into ignoring a fundamental truth: that no man has any rights if he is unable to personally defend them."

kys.

no u.

> mfw eyalet Rumeli has its own flag
1877-78 was a mistake

This.

Crimea = Russian
Russia = Better than ukraine
ukraine = should be destroyed

Nations did not exist until the French Revolution. The first true nation was Revolutionary France.

i think it should belong to russia because i want to see turkshits and natocucks mad

Crimea was sadly a crossroad of many civilizations. Rightfully it belongs to it's people - Crimean Tatars, de jure - Ukranians, de facto - Russians.

it's circassian

>buttblasted ushankas

large countries should become even larger
it should be its own country
or go to vatican state

>it's people - Crimean Tatars
kys, they're invaders here.

At least we are associated with ushankas on this клюквa level. And there is absolutely nothing to associate with your garbage country. Even cyrillic, your invention, is associated more with Russian language rather than Bulgarian.

Ukrainian
Ukraine

At least Ukies aren't mad unpredictable clay stealers with nukes like r*ssians

>They're invaders here.
>Written by a Russian.
And here i though that you'd be one of the people who know the meaning of this word.I mean you literally invaded a part of Ukraine.

>At least Ukies aren't mad unpredictable clay stealers with nukes like r*ssians
Ask Poles about them

kys with this map of Caucasus you buttfucked Chechen.

this

Nah, I mean in historical sense. Even Slavs settled here earlier than them. And they slauthered all the others who lived here before - Goths, Alans, Greeks.

Finns were enslaved there so it belongs to us since we built it

Poles tried hard to steal their Lviv and got BANDERA'D. Anyway, there is not any strong hatred between Ukrainians and Poles.
Seems like the only buttfucked one here is you, pidarash

>Even cyrillic, your invention, is associated more with Russian language rather than Bulgarian.
>associated more with Russian language rather than Bulgarian
No shit Sherlock.This is an active part of Kremlin politics.If they could they'd try to hide any connection there is.

>Even cyrillic, your invention, is associated more with Russian language rather than Bulgarian
Only by pathriotic pidorashkas and bydlo

This will be the way for things to work until we start living in Star Trek and things like Russia/USA/China and countries in general stop existing.

Chechens should be exterminated.

> unpredictable

> Country takes action, evary time its military forces or bases are threatened
> so unpredictable
how it is like to be a brainlet?

>Oh look, it's another thread about politics with high level of ignorance and smugness
Go to Sup Forums you dumb cunts, and stay there.

Like all other Russians

patriotic*
What ethnicity are you? I can only assume you're someone from Caucasus, from a nation I erased on my map :3
Dunno, I'm not a r*ssian

>giving attention to some butthurt faggot posting imaginary maps

Not all Russians are bad.
But their government and some of their subcultures are really toxic.

Is occupied france nazi germany? or is it france?

first russians then dagestan then maybe chechens

this
their government is to mild towards americans and european pussies. they should have carried missile attacks on ukraine for obvious reasons, and also on romania and poland for hosting american missile shields
luckily crimea isnt occupied anymore, they're now just where they wanted to be

because of posts like yours do those countries want missile shields on their land

Daily reminder that these islands are rightful Japanese clay. Fuck sneaky Russian bastards

he is a putin bot
just ignore him

You stole them in 1905

If catalonia, Scotland and all that shit can be independent well then so should Crimea

What is sneaky about ol'good powtwar annexation?
Newsflash: borders won't be moved by wishful thinking and denial of a 70-year old defeat

>islandmonkeys

who cares

Can someone exterminate anythinb between Moscow and Berlin, please? The amount of butthurt gets on my nerves.

daily reminder that Crimea is in fact half Bulgarian

>Can someone exterminate anythinb between Moscow and Berlin
Why don't go further and exterminate anything in Europe? Except Greece.

Are slaves still sold from Crimea? Are they expensive?

I hope Chechnyas behead all Russians and take over Moscow and they declare it should Chenchens clay in the later century.

De jure Ukrainian
Da facto Russian

I personally don't really care if I'm being honest

This, Nippon-sama, but Japan should get back all Chishima Islands along with Karafuto. You would take better care of those lands.

it's called 'mail order bride' these days

I really don't care about crimea but my vote goes to ukraine just to spite russia.

>The only relevant Japanese party which is advocating for the return of the entire Kuril-chain are the Communists
Really fires up the neurons.

It should be ukraininan, but factually it's russian.
both of them are kinda shit but khohols couldve been good after maidan

Didn't know Chechens were part of Bulgaria
t. Manolo

It's turkish clay

kek, I fucked up it again
t. drunk af

Russians just took others clay for military purpose by force, exterminate all inhabitants and send massive Russian emigrants into there to claim its their clay.

Fuck Russians

Funny how one country can produce so much butthurt

>exterminate all inhabitants

>kek, I fucked up it again
>t. drunk af
too much drinking is bad for you
think of your liver

What the fuck are you talking about, idiots.

it's greek

but russkis can have it, because fuck ukraine, that corrupt aids ridden hellhole, they are racist against minorities and elected a nazi government that is making fascist language laws to eradicate minorities.

In 2004, the small Ainu community living in Kamchatka Krai wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin, urging him to reconsider any move to award the Southern Kuril islands to Japan. In the letter they blamed both the Japanese, the Tsarist Russians and the Soviets for crimes against the Ainu such as killings and assimilation, and they also urged him to recognize the Japanese genocide against the Ainu people, which was turned down by Putin.[13] According to the community, their tragedy is only comparable in scale and intensity with the genocide faced by the indigenous people of the Americas.

This is one of things Ukies did wrong. They should have oppressed all minorities languages in Ukraine except for Hungarian and Crimean Tatar languages.

t. Maƶärxo-boo

But its true though.
>日本共産党は「千島問題」(北方領土問題)では、北方4島だけではなく、得撫島や占守島を含む千島列島全島の返還をロシア連邦に求めている。理由は、南千島(北方領土)に関しては、1855年に結ばれた日露和親条約により、北千島に関しては1875年に結ばれた樺太・千島交換条約によって「平和的な領土交渉」が行われた結果、千島列島全島が日本に帰属したと同党は認識しているからである。また日本国との平和条約の第2条(c)にもとづいて日本国政府が千島列島の権利を放棄したことに対しては、戦後処理に問題があったとして、誤りを正すべきだとしている[49]。一方樺太(サハリン)は南北ともにロシア領であると主張している。なお千島列島全島の領土権を主張しているのは日本の主要政党では日本共産党のみである[注釈 9]。

Reported to Kadyrov you drunkard Chechen filth.

because we respect this treaty Treaty of Saint Petersburg (1875)
日本とロシアとの国境は安政元年(1855年)の日露和親条約において千島列島(クリル列島)の択捉島と得撫島との間に定められたが、樺太については国境を定めることができず、日露混住の地とされた[2]。1856年にクリミア戦争が終結すると、ロシアの樺太開発が本格化し、日露の紛争が頻発するようになった。箱館奉行小出秀実は、樺太での国境画定が急務と考え、北緯48度を国境とすること、あるいは、得撫島から温禰古丹島(オネコタン島)までの千島列島と交換に樺太をロシア領とすることを建言した。徳川幕府は小出の建言等により、ほぼ北緯48度にある久春内(現:イリンスキー)で国境を確定することとし、慶応2年(1867年)、石川利政と小出秀実をペテルブルクに派遣し、樺太国境確定交渉を行った。しかし、樺太国境画定は不調に終り、樺太はこれまで通りとされた(日露間樺太島仮規則)[3]。これにより幕府とロシアは競うように樺太に大量の移民を送り込みはじめたので、現地は日本人、ロシア人、アイヌ人の三者間の摩擦が増えて不穏な情勢になった[4]。

日露間樺太島仮規則では、樺太に国境を定めることができなかったため、明治に入っても、日露両国の紛争が頻発した。こうした事態に対して、日本政府内では、樺太全島の領有ないし樺太島を南北に区分し、両国民の住み分けを求める副島種臣外務卿の意見と、「遠隔地の樺太を早く放棄し、北海道の開拓に全力を注ぐべきだ」とする樺太放棄論を掲げる黒田清隆開拓次官の2つの意見が存在していた。その後、副島が征韓論で下野することなどにより、黒田らの樺太放棄論が明治政府内部で優勢となった。
明治7年(1874年)3月、樺太全島をロシア領とし、その代わりに得撫島以北の諸島を日本が領有することなど、樺太放棄論に基づく訓令を携えて、特命全権大使榎本武揚はサンクトペテルブルクに赴いた。榎本とスツレモーホフ(Stremoukhov/Cтpeмyхoв)ロシア外務省アジア局長、アレクサンドル・ゴルチャコフロシア外相との間で交渉が進められ、その結果、樺太での日本の権益を放棄する代わりに、得撫島以北の千島18島をロシアが日本に譲渡すること、および、両国資産の買取、漁業権承認などを取り決めた樺太・千島交換条約を締結した。

kadyrov has nothing to do with me, he's a russian stooge. And he has no political power beyond occupied Chechenia's borders, you should have reported me to FSB, those guys can reach you anywhere on this planet, pidorashka

Yeah, but seems the other parties dont really care about that part anymore and only campaign for the southern four Islands. (Is there even a relevant ultra-nationalist party in Japan?) Dunno why your Communists aren't like that.

He's your Chechen patriarch and all your faggot chechen brothers love him. I can report you to Carthage as well, they also hunt down haram-doing faggots like you.

And stop being so much delusional, you retard.

Nope, pidorashka, he's a merely kremlin's marionette and the only people who love him are patriotic pidorashkas like you and traitors among our nation.
Carthage is a shitty vk group made by our mudslime bydlo to harass those who don't give a fuck about their semitic sand religion.
Now with this knowledge you can go fuck yourself, Dimitri

>patriarch
keked here

>and traitors among our nation
So 95% of Chechens are traitors and the only true Chechens are those who now dwell in Europe and post these miserable texts on the web. You guys are so funny.