Women are using Tinder to con men into doing chores

>She swiped right on a 40yo bachelor. His photo featured him wearing overalls and holding a hammer.

>I wasn't attracted to him. She messaged him, saying she was only looking for someone to install her air conditioner

>After he came over and set up her AC, she said thank you, and promptly kicked him out.

>He later messaged her to go on a proper date, but she never replied and doesnt regret it.

>Men are hard-wired to feel strong and be a provider, she says, noting shes also used this method to hitch a ride to the Hamptons.

>I don't feel guilty using them for a little help.

nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are-using-tinder-to-con-men-into-doing-chores/

If they are desperate enough to fall for this shit, it's their own problem.

Smart. If I had a pussy I'd do the same.

>using Tinder

these fags deserve what they get

/thread

except no one is going to give a fuck when she gets raped

Good on her. What a wormy omega.

Everyday that goes by seems to prove more and more that the decision of keeping girls away is the smart move.

Why is it okay to use men for labour but not okay to use women for sex?

smart girl

Women, not even once.

>white women

these guys are idiot but this woman is a bitch

It's completely ok to women for sex and they are stupid enough to be able to do it more than once too.

Women are the master race, face it.

who cares about numales and cucks getting scammed

everyone already knows attractive women are awful people, so it's nothing new

The "every man for himself" attitude is why white societies all over are failing btw. You're like jews, except instead of specifically targeting non-whites (like jews target goys) you see other whites as fair game. Your societies promote selfishness and by extension disloyalty and untrustworthiness.

This isn't any different than anything else in her whole life that's geared toward manipulating men using sex. The female modus operandi.

This is what females want though, they want you to shame the honest men so they can still avoid responsibility for using them. You're being a bunch of cucks if you don't support the man's ability to get a fair deal and trade. Imagine how you'd feel in the same situation and then everyone going

>"DUR YOU DESERVED IT FOR NOT BEING A FAT GLASSES WEARING NECKBEARD WHOS TOO SHY TO TALK TO GIRLS LIKE MYSELF"

What the a/c girl did is technically illegal and he can sue over a verbal contract.

That's... That's a great question m8.

this. who cares, if she liked his personality she would've fucked him anyway

Are they really that stupid though?

"I need someone to come to my house and install my air conditioner in my bedroom teehee :) " sounds an awful lot like an invitation to fuck, just sayin...

This.

A woman has her vag to give.
A man has his commitment.

If either one of them give it away to anyone who shows them attention then they're valueless.

Let them fail.

until she get raped

Competition among ourselves is why we're the standard of the first world. And you jungle bunnies that have never invented anything, are doomed for communism and being prostitutes.

>t. Ladyboy

>make fake tinder
>appear to be handy-man chad
>appear to have a reliable vehicle
>appear to be incredibly handsome
>girls swipe right on you
>ask you to do chores
>say yes
>never show up
>girls ask you on a date
>say yes
>never show up
>girls ask you for a ride
>be there in 30
>never show up

I think i need to start doing this

Jesus christ, nobody cares

And doesn't Sup Forums go in for men and women are different?

Heres the actual woman most have you have already seen on 8

They're whiteknigh men, let them suffer

Says the 60-year-old banging trannies in Thailand.

Please hurry up and die.

agreed. don't do work off the clock. don't trust internet females

>pissing off desperate men that has very little to live for

That is like being asked to get murdered and raped.

#WasteHerTime2016

Dating sites aren't reality. It's for degenerates who do hook up culture and swipe to get the 'best looking'.

I wouldn't be too successful on a dating site, as I ain't exactly good looking.. But in reality, at a bar, at an event, or down the street, it would be a completely different story.

Keep away from datecuck sites. Let them go out of business. Let them go defunct.

kek i bet they would be so pissed

Oh god, how horrifying.

Now I actually feel like the guy dodged a bullet

We believe in meritocracy, fairness, and generosity. These traits are VERY unique to whites to the point that inferior races(u) can't even fathom It.

This is how women get raped

>women taking advantage of beta males
this is nothing new

L O L
O O
L O L

> Imagine how you'd feel in the same situation and then everyone going

I'd never get into such a situation because I know that the key is to make the bitches want to do things for ME.

#BetasNeverLearn

the thread title should be
"white knights cuck themselves on a casual sex app"

seriously I don't give anything to the women on tinder except my dick. It is literally a dick/pussy finding app. You are using tinder wrong if you buy your tinder "date" anything.

In any situation I never give out my labor for free.

No he's right. I have a saying "don't expect me to do your dick any favors if you won't do mine any" because guys fall all over themselves, screw each other over and abandon each other for any scrape of attention of a girl.

That's what the female want, to pit us against each other so we don't notice how evil, irresponsible and destructive she is.

Point in case, I'm an unapologetic misogynist and anti-feminist. I've adapted this into my "game" as well, I have no problems telling women they're retarded or dumb manipulative cunts straight to their face. Or just have problematic opinions. So if some friend of mine wants me to "cool it" because the words I say upset his girlfriend or wife, I point out that he has literally not done a damn thing to ever help me get a girlfriend or wife so why should I do anything to make him look better in front of her? I'm not a cuck, I'm not doing your dick favors when mine doesn't get anything.

So the reverse situation would be for guys to watch out for each other and make sure to help their fellow man, so their fellow man might actually want to help them too. It's a win/win and it's only fair. But all guys like playing their win/lose.

>ME GET DICK TOUCH U NO GET DICK TOUCH HA!HA!HA!

Sick of this shit. Instead of laughing at these guys we should tell them "No bitch, you owe that dude something, that's not morally right to use another human being and offer nothing in return. Going and grabbing a bite to eat with them isn't going to kill you and it's a fair trade off if you're asking for a favor, to give them some of your positive attention."

Women won't hold themselves up to moral standards, so we're forced too.

you're supposed to make them fuck you first before paying, dude

>single 47 year old woman
>doesn't even have anyone that could help her fix her AC
>have to rely on desperate strangers

aw shit guess who's the loser here.

>moral standards
>tinder

youre right but youll only have autists spouting memes at you

>women being horrible people
Nothing new. The only silver lining is that as these girls get older and their looks start to fade, they get more and more miserable as they cannot manipulate men in the way they are used to. The users in their 20s become spinsters in their 40s, that is unless they can find some beta male provider to drain of resources like a parasite. However as men get older, their net worth increases; they have more experience and more connections so they are more valuable to women.

Still, cucks and betas putting pussy on a pedestal deserve what they get. Learn how to use women for sex and give them nothing in return. It's surprisingly easy to do.

>using the world 'problematic'
That is like a calling card for the SJW. Still, you are right, attractive women who know they can manipulate guys are simply horrible people. There's a reason the phrase 'bros before hoes' exists. Also women have no morals or ethics, they just go with 'what is popular', hence why they are really easy to manipulate.

Dont women do this same thing in bars?
Get betas to buy them drinks a night and leave them hangin

>She messaged him, saying she was only looking for someone to install her air conditioner

If I am bored, I also come over to her apartment and install her AC... if you know what I mean.

If you do nice things to a woman, you will lose her instantly.

Be a kind guy, don't be a nice guy.

You sound bitter and angry. No way you would ever be my friend with that attitude.
Why do you expect others to do your dick favors when you won't do favors for others? Its a two way street retard.

Any man who agrees to this deserves it

>This is what females want though, they want you to shame the honest men so they can still avoid responsibility for using them.

Look, people get conned/shammed/tricked all the goddamn time. Sometimes it's pretty obvious what the jig is and to avoid it.

No one is "shaming" the man in favor of the woman, but there are a lot of gullible men out there that are desperate for pussy and act like idiots to try and get it. Been that way forever.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

What you said actually should apply to any country if the people of said country had any actual sense. The problem is most people including most in this thread have no fucking sense or any shame.

With that said I think this user here got the right idea actually. Guy should have made absolutely sure he wasn't going to get suckered into setting up some sluts AC for nothing.

Yeah they do. Some women 'claim' they don't like doing it or 'feel bad' (often with lying lips) but these women do exist; normally they've been raised properly, but yes it happens a lot.

The Turk is right. Kind and nice are two completely different things.

>Competition among ourselves is why we're the standard of the first world.

you're literally China's bitch, Australia.

In a few years she'll be the one doing chores in desperation or get refusal when she looks for a step father for her probable bastard.

>actual woman

Umm...

>slav version: the man comes back and throws a brick at her window

Who says it's not?

>south african version: man is black, comes back with 5 of his friends and woman gets gang-raped
>muslim version: woman gets beheaded

Does anyone feel sorry for beta males?

And this is what the successful men do on Tinder.
They take advantage of women's basic instinct to find the best mate.
They play a good game, then they go fuck another whore who's too stupid to think things through the next night and the same night after night unless they're hangin with their bros or working late at the office.
And if they look good enough, they can even bang hot whores on the nights they work late, because they have maximum appeal and those women are too stupid to accept their own biological directives as truth and compensate for the reality we live in.

I for one welcome our new overlords

Allahu akbar

WOW

I cant wait to see her BLACKED

I hate these posts that you hate reading, but are completely true.

Humanity has gotten so bitter, not even families love eachother.

I thought they're synonymous

FEMALE PRIVILEGE

kek

If Islamic societies have one thing going for them it's that they keep their women in check. How many female politicians do you know from the middle east? Then compare that to the amount of female politicians in the west. Which number is higher?

That being said I like not having to worship a dead pedophile.

Female 'liberation' just gave them an excuse to be degenerate whores. Just like the Jews intended.

>I have no problems telling women they're retarded or dumb manipulative cunts straight to their face.

That is fantastic but this will not work for any guy who is a beta, ugly or both. Women will only take being insulted that way to guys they already find attractive. So unless a beta gets with a really ugly girl who desperately wants the attention of any guy then this cannot work for a beta.

And no dude not every guy deserves easy pussy at all. Some guys are genuine massive fucking assholes who deserve nothing. I damn sure wouldn't want to help one of those fuckers out. I guess it depends really but this isn't a one size fits all issue here. Depends on the guy really.

Also I hate to say it but a lot of these beta guys do not deserve girls either.

>looks like an old witch
>still has men doing shit for her

>men are willing to bend over backwards for this old jewish hag
Desperate indeed

Won't lie sempai that's pretty funny

Some people are just desperate.

Magics of manipulation and desperation.

I see nothing wrong with this. There's always a .001% change intercourse will happen. Men's brains see this as acceptable odds.

I'm not exactly seeing the value of a whore on tinder

Never tell me the odds

There's nothing new under the sun.

inflates the value of generic pussy tho that i have to pay for.

fuck those betas

>Ugly with a decieving look
Ugh, disgusting.

Typical Sup Forums reading comprehension.

I already fucking have numbnuts. I'm saying I'm at this point NOW. I wasn't before. I've done all my friends favors for their dicks, introduced them to girls, brought them to social events where they can talk to girls. When my nerdy beta friends couldn't talk to a girl I warmed her up for them. When my handsome friends didn't put in any effort at all I watched the girls I pulled ignore me and my confidence and go home with them instead.

I realized that no one ever returned the favor. If I had a problem with a girl they just say "get over it", but they come crying to me in the middle of the night about how mean and cruel and weird their girlfriends and wives are and beg for advice on how to deal with them.

No more.

Nice double doubles. But yeah, this is a place of thought that takes a while to get through. I don't expect people to understand, which is why I'm elaborating above. This is after years of being the nicest guy anyone's ever known because I'm a deformed guy from an abusive family.(Explains why I can talk to any girl but I can't get them sexually interested, not attractive enough. Sup Forums's going to shitpost the hell out of me for admitting it though.)

But enough is enough. This is where the attitude comes from, don't do my dick any favors, don't expect me to do yours any.

>There's a reason the phrase 'bros before hoes' exists.

Yeah but it's not applied or appreciated. That's what I'm talking about, I've lived by that philosophy my whole life and yet I've noticed it's always "put hoe before bro and then later when hoe cheats on me come back and beg for bro to be friends again"

>he fell for this
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

If she has to rely on random guys on Tinder to get jobs done for her, honestly she's the real loser. She'll probably die alone.

lol white women are monsters and you guys still put them on pedestals.

THIS IS GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gross desu

Looks like I pissed you off enough to get you to type all that, which was my goal.

I'm not going to read it.

tf is wrong with her head?

I wonder what a girl like that's asshole would smell like.

This.

Plus eventually she will get raped. - nothing happens for free.

God I miss Jeb! so much

>That is fantastic but this will not work for any guy who is a beta, ugly or both.

It won't work for your culture because your men have no power in your culture because your culture is inherently beta and puts women on a pedestal. You used to view women as weaklings that needed to be protected, now you flat out have given women all the power, not only in dating and in reproduction but also increasingly in academia, politics, the business world etc.

Your entire society needs a cultural overhaul and not just because it is making men suffer in the sex game but because it is making men suffer in general. Deferring all of these societal powers to women is reason you have so many divorces, it's the reason you have so many single parent fucked up children, it's the reason you have so many young men drop out of society.

Honestly. if a non-horrid looking women just posted an ad asking for a guy to come over and install her A/C in return for a quickie, I'd be down for it. Wouldn't really be that different from some of my girlfriends from when I was younger. At least I wouldn't be driving 300 miles across state lines to haul a new fridge up the stairs for my thick ex for a quick screw.

Damnit Sup Forums, I'm a beta, aren't I?

>selfish spoiled cunt from NY

Haven't read the article but 90% chance she's from Long Island. All the women here are awful.

Nah, you just want sex. If you are letting women control you, then you are beta.

>tfw no gf

first post wins again.
self reliance is what made America great faggot.

le cuck