/rug/ - Keeping the Flame Alive

After two weekends of ECC and Challenge Cup, Premiership, Top 14 and Pro 14 are coming back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20o_FX3A4xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/rug/ on suicide watch

/rug/ is alive

Today’s Champion’s Cup Fixtures
13:00 GMT Wasps - La Rochelle
15:15 GMT Ospreys - Saints
15:15 GMT Clermont - Saracens
17:30 GMT Tigers - Munster

LA

ROCHELLE

>LA

>ROCHELLE

CLERMONT

>2 more Clermontois dying

fug

Is /rug/ short for rugby or an acronym for rugby union general?

Yes.

>Parra being a sneaky cunt

>les Sarasins

>8x3

'french' rugby

>14-46
>eliminated in the first round

just a normal day in English sports

Bath confirmed for only good English team

If you're going to keep flogging a dead horse, why not put some effort into the OP you useless cunt. Fixtures?

This Rugby WC group seems based as fuck, Aussies, Whales and Fiji seems pretty hard opponents.

English premiership on suicide watch

>be me
>foward at my uni team
>gay dude from the other team kick me during a ruck while being offside
>call him a brainless faggot
>gay dude cry on facebook about the homophobia in sports
>team drop me like a bag of rotten potatos
>ask to play for the other team in the city
>team refuse to sign me because i'm a homophobic now

Life is shit.

>be Brazilian
>be hated on Sup Forums for being a brainless faggot
>be hated in real life for calling a faggot a brainless faggot
And th circle is complete.

The worst part is having to pretend that i'm sorry and it was a mistake when i wanted to punch the faggot in the face.

>hating brazilians only by nationality

>being homophobic

Wait, there’s 2 of you in these threads?

In this thread, yes

No I hate how your lot are brainless faggots. I thought that was pretty clear you brainless faggot.

The crying is free

A Clermont x Leinster final is being drawn

Where u watching fellow BRbro?
>letting faggots play
Just no.
Rugbi is gonna be big in Brazil, deal with it.

Portais de stream como Vipbox, Gofirstrow e Rojadirecta. A ESPN não transmite mais a Copa dos Campeões Europeus e tampouco a Premiership.

Soon

this

What are your predictions? Another USA vs Argentina-B runoff or do you expect better things from the other 4 teams.

I can agree with this.
I predict that a team will have victory stolen from them by the 3rd round due to the lack of TMO. They really do need to sort that out ASAP.

Both teams again and maybe Uruguay

wew leinster

rug

Shit sport

this

Rúgbi

Just fucked a Chinese girl AMA

Is your name daniel

was the bussi sideways

No.

who here s0yb0y 'n' pr0wd?

>kick me during a ruck
harden up faggot

next time, just shelford his groin and call him a dickless faggot

>Rugbi is gonna be big in Brazil, deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=20o_FX3A4xo

Reminding these ads were aired in 2010/2011

>tfw months days of tiger stripe ruck marks
Modern game has been soyboi'd

don't bother watching the new star wars movie lads, it's fucking trash

Watching original triology is rather

I'm affraid that isn't gonna have a next time, reach out 3th and 4th team in my city and both have said "nah senpai, we don't wanna your type here" because they are afraid of the backlash, so i have only 2 teams left to ask, and both play sevens, so that is how my history in rugby ends, unless i somehow make a move to Canada or Uruguay.

Pike river pre election
>National: We will only promise to do what we have planned, a new superior robot entry into the mine. Anything else depends on that, it is still unsafe for manned entry.
>Labour: We will have men in the mine before Christmas
After the election
>Labour: Actually it's still unsafe as our tests found (we totally didn't just read Nationals reports now we did our own). We will be in the mine by mid next year.
>National: We had more than that already in the works but you stopped it.
Now
>Labour: actually it's looking like we won't even look in the mine at all until 2020 because it's still so unsafe. (We promise it won't be a wild election promise again
>National: We probably would have already been in with even more robots and found the remains by then. We told you it isn't safe for manned entry. But w/e, your pooch to screw.

I wonder what he's thinking right now.

>what's mum making for tea

>do I replace Cruds at 10, play where I want to but never wear a black jersey again
>or do I stay as an outside back and keep my fingers crossed for injuries in this injury prone position to others but not myself so I can wear a black jersey again

Is that a leprechaun?

What's the point in re entering the mine? Try find bones that probably aren't there?
Just put up a monument and leave it as a tomb.

Depends if your into conspiracy or not.
The families want the closure that they are just an ash pile and nothing could have been done to save them post fire. I think the lawsuit needs something along these lines as well or some shit like that.
The conspiracy people think that the miners got to the safe zones scattered around the mines and starved to death when rescue didn't come despite the air being so hot it would melt your skin off and there being mo breathable air in the mine. That thing that moved is their proof because the howling wind feeding the 5 days of fire couldn't blow something, only a human can move things.
I'm in your camp, all there is is ash and bone fragments. Put up a memorial and call it a day.

that looks like an incredibly comfortable training area.

It's been years. If the families want it so bad give them some abseiling gear and torches and send them into the mine themselves. Endangering more peoples lives for fucking bones/"closure" is ridiculous.
Hundreds of people died on the Titanic, and 9/11. None of the victims families needed bones for closure.

Canada shall host your ARC match against Brazil at Los Angeles

holding that rugby ball like it's a newborn

Reminder to drive safe these holidays lads.

I wonder what he's doing for christmas.
>you will never spend christmas with dmac

Os kiwis estão despertos?

what's "sober"?

Can this be the /boredatworkbecauseitstheendoftheyearandnothingisgoingonsoiamwatcuingthecricket/ general?

who /wat cuing the cricket/ here?

Was that supposed to be watching? I am my man. Got Gayle out very cheaply to what was expected.

Fuck me forgot /rug/ even existed after the disaster of the last two threads

SCOTLAND

this lack of heart will come back to haunt you in the 6N

>Decide to give /rug/ another chance after they unironically used a Brazilian OP
>They're using another one

Holy shit at least he got the Pro14 correct this time lmao. Enjoy your shit thread.

We wanted /rug/ to die until a brit thread was made we could get behind.

Very achievable total lads. Could see the top of the order havjng a lot of fun out there.

Thanks. We will. Never come back.

Hey guys I recently started a new job and one of my coworkers is Australian. I followed Rugby casually but he recently got me interested in watching NRL. What team should I follow? Who is the most fun to watch? I'm leaning towards the Rabbitohs because Russel Crowe owned them at one point.

NRL is garbage 2bh. Follow union or Aussie rules.

I prefer union as well but I was hoping to get interested in NRL to talk more rugby with the guy. He's a diehard fan of the roosters and refuses to talk about anything else except league

I suggest you give up. Leaguefags are too stubborn.

meant for

Have you been good this year /rug/rats?
England - Yes
Ireland - Yes
Scotland - Yes
Wales - No
France - No
Italy - No
New Zealand - No
Australia - No
South Africa - No
Argentina - No
Japan - Yes
Fiji - Yes
Tonga - No
Samoa - Yes
Georgia - Yes
Canada - No
USA - No

But Tonga did qualify to WC

The fucking defending champions are No so it's obviously not the factor here.

I think most kiwis would agree they had a disappointing year by their standards

Agree. If we didn't lose to Aus I would say there is an argument for yes but even then we didn't really perform as expected.

Remember you lost 1-1 to the Lions too

>Welsh posters were a mistake

Scotland you old dog, how's things? Got clean running water yet?

get comfy bois

lean old day in /rug/

We also lost to England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland. Worst year in recent history tbqh.

*saves /rug/*

*goes to save /rug/ before bed*
Well done good chap.
Unrelated blog post. Got a date with my childhood girl next door. This holiday season has been pretty great so far hope English speak /rug/'s is going well too.

>losing to wales

> 2 months left before we get /rug/kenzie back

Been tough without him lads