So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums.

Imperial or Stormcloak, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U36Nepxavvo
youtube.com/watch?v=uwUwiHnhjVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imperials, of course.

You wouldn't want the Thalmor to win, would you?

So dope as fuck Romans or gay barbs

Why wouldn't you want the (((thalmor))) to win, goy?

Is that stormcloak a woman or just a DYEL?

Skyrim for the Nords OK? God bless

Both are women

Khajit because i want to get addicted to skooma and fuck cat pussy all day

no bully

Stormcloaks for the nord. May the thu´um purge this foreign scum out of the north.

wow. I really thought I'd see 100% stormclocks supporters here in /pol. Anyways, fuck both, imperials are cucks and stormclocks are racist.

>Upon my honour I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor, Titus Mede II, and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire. May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty. Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!

>mfw the dragonborn can't proclaim himself king of the north and you have to pick between the cloaktard and the puppet

>pol would rather have a Skyrim thread then a New Vegas thread

Why is everyone a faggot except me.

Stormcloaks obviously.
What dipshit believes that the stormcloaks, who are indipendendant from pretty much all Thalmor influnce, would be easier to defeat by the kikemore than the Imperials. Who are essentially a kikemore puppet.

This and Skyrim is for the nords etc..

>Side with the legion
>Cleanse the degeneracy

Go make your own, biatch.

Ave, true to Casear

House always wins. To build 1984 in post apocalypse for the lulz

Well, the Iron Warriors ofc.

Nords for Skyrim, Imperials the rest of the world.

New Vegas was without a doubt the shittiest game ive ever played, I dont understand why autists flock to that and fallout 3 then again I really don't care either

The argument for the Empire is that there's obviously going to be another war with the Thalmor, and the Empire needs to stick together to have any hope of defeating them.

The Emperor isn't exactly a Thalmor puppet; both sides are just biding their time and gathering their strength for the next war while trying not to piss each other off.

The civil war in Skyrim is exactly what the Thalmor want; an internal conflict in the Empire to distract and weaken them so they can swoop in for the killing blow.

You can even find a dossier in the Thalmor base which lists Ulfric as an "asset" due to his role in disrupting Skyrim and therefore the Empire.

>What dipshit believes that the stormcloaks, who are indipendendant from pretty much all Thalmor influnce, would be easier to defeat by the kikemore than the Imperials.
Daily reminder that Skyrim, as based as it is, is a barren wasteland with a population of a small village while Cyrodiil produces the most food and has the highest population of any region by far, and has managed to conquer most/all of Tamriel 3 times?

Plus Skyrim becoming independent is basically divide and conquer. They should at least stay in the Empire until the Thalmor are dealt with.

Oh yeah and the Empire has been preparing for war in secret

lore != gameplay
Entire imperial fleet could be docked in Dawnstar

The Katariah is bigger than half the towns in fucking Skyrim lol

TALOS BE PRAISED

Never let the nords regain their country! They're all cucks lead by the cuckmaster Ulfric, just like sweden. All Hail the Emperor!

daily reminder that you can't support the Stormcloak cause without being logically forced to support the independence of the Foresworn - legitimately the most retarded and generally Negro movement ever.

Kek, I just remembered that one, why is Skyrim so much like real life? Fuck the kikes (thalmors).

I'm willing to bet lorewise the Imperial City alone has a higher population than the entirety of Skyrim.

Have mods fixed this game yet?

>stormcloaks win
>tullius: "will you spare me if i surrender?"
>ulfric: "the empire i remember never surrenders"

the second i witnessed that scene i never bothered joining the empire again.

No, difficulty is still you one hit or you get one hit. Mods though

The Thalmor win.
Elven Supremacy is the only truth.
Man is holding back Mer.

N'WAHS GET OUT OF MY VULCANIC WASTELAND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Imperial or Stormcloak?
This is what internal thalmor wants!!!
THEY WANT US TO FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!

That's only half the fucking story, Impericuck.

Thalmor is deeply entrenched in the Empire, there's absolutely no denying this, given how they operate in Skyrim without scrutiny.

And while the Thalmor has stated that Ulfric is useful for weakening the Empire with the Skyrim civil war, they however also state than an Independent Skyrim would in no way in the Aldmeri Dominion's interests, as that would mean loss of control over Skyrim by proxy.

All he said was "And if I surrender?".

I think you're missing the more important bit of dialogue in that scene: "You realise this is exactly what they wanted. [...] The Thalmor. They stirred up trouble here. Forced us to divert needed resources and throw away good soldiers quelling this rebellion."
I did just state that was the argument for the Empire. The argument for Ulfric is equally strong.
For me it just depends on whether or not Skyrim can take out the Dominion on its own. Ulfric and Galmar mention building a fleet and sailing to Alinor to destroy the Dominion after Uflric takes the throne. And I think they could probably do it with the Dragonborn on their side.

I'm looking for a new end mod. I wanna own Skyrim

Dragonborn is not shezzar they would get their asses kicked

It all comes down to who the dragonborn chooses really, that nigga can blast damn thalmors with no efforts. (Unless teh dragonborn is a fucking high elf REEEEEEEEEEEEEE).

Stormcloak. Fuck Altmer (I play Bosmer) and fuck giving away your country and beliefs to one higher power for the sake of "unity"

Do you even realize that the stormclock would make a bosmer their bitch, right? They'd use you as a cumdump for their army (too many loverslab mods).

>playing Bottom-Bitch-mer
>ever
shigg

I was thinking more the fact that he has the Bend Will thu'um to get dragons on their side, not to mention Odahviing and Durnehviir etc.
But they're the best stealth archers :^)

>bosmer
degenerate cannibal fuck

Imperial, the only hope to fight off complete Alter domination.

Thalos will be reinstated one day, the barbarians are just too silly to understand broader politics.

Imperial, because Stormcloaks have 0 chance of fending off the elven threat on their own, the Imperials actually have a shot at it.

yeah so what, the usa couldn't beat the harambe warfare in afghanistan, it's not just about numbers.

>stealth archer nord
disgusting mate
nords can only use 2 handed weapons and heavy armor,nothing less

You're what wrong with the world fgt

Stormcloaks, because I am Dragonborn and the old arguments don't apply anymore.

I'm fucking DRAGONBORN and I will wreck all Thalmor cucks after purging the land of shitskins. Imperials are literally EU-tier multiculti morons who want to flood Skyrim with all types of non-white non-humans.

Fuck em. I'm so powerful I can wipe the whole Thalmor army alone.

>the afgan war meme
what is total war mate, if USA wanted Afghanistan would be a crater
same with Skyrim,if the empire goes total war with the storm cucks, ulfircs head would be hanging from the walls of the imperial city

I'm not sure if you're joking but that entire image is one big shitpost.
Also Nords actually have a bonus to light armour (as opposed to heavy) lol

Ehm. Exactly. In Cyrodil if you controll the Imperial City you controll all of Cyrodil.
However nobody can controll all of Skyrim.
Remember how badly the Elves were beaten by SandNiggerGuard? That was because the land was literally a fucking wasteland except for a few cities and towns. The Nords, who definately have the enviorment on their side would crush the Elves. I think Half of them would freeze and the other half could easily be picked off in Guerilla attacks.
If the Elves send a huge fucking army into Skyrim then, especially as they go deeper into Skyrim their supply lines are stretched too thin. They cannot live off the land as no farmer would give the invaders food voulentarily and if they steal and plunder they will still eventually run out.

If they send a small army in, knowing Skyrim cannot sustain a large one, then whatever army Skyrim has could probably take them. And even if they do crush Skyrims army then they get spread too thin as they occupy more land and become easy to pick off in small groups.
Skyrims, low population density and enviorment make it essentially unconquerable by a power that the locals do not want.

lol chill I am joking
I can agree on the thalmore bit,fuck the thalmor

>not minmaxing for a peaceful resolution lategame like an actual supernatural hero would

hmmmmmmm

Renegade Imperial.

Paragon Stormcloaks are pussies.

This is the fundmental problem of the Empire. They view the worship of Talos as a disposable act because it does not hit the people of Cyrodiil as hard as it does the Nords of Skyrim. They see the customs and culture of Skyrim as being worth sacrificing for the greater good of the empire, particularly the greater good of the Imperials of Cyrodiil.

The Empire is predicated on a lie, it is not run in their fair and equal interest of all its parts.

Imperial. Man does not become God. Bickering between races isn't good for the economy. Killing people just because they're weak is barbaric.

Okay armchair general

>implying your nonbarbed dick could please a Khajit woman

>American Edge-ucation

personally, Stormcloack, as dragonborn being OP as fuck I could trash a few thousand thalmor troops.
Realistically
>empire
By far. It was the Nordic legion that saved Cyrodiil in the battle of the red ring.
If the empire can maintain itself as a powerful entity then they can open negotiations with the red guards who are currently successfully waging an indulgence against the thalmor.
The empire also appeals to orcs and dark elves. Dark elves receive their own territory and don't have to worry about world affairs, same with the orcs.

Not to mention that skyrim is full of stealth archers.

The dossier also says if either side won it would be a problem for the Thalmor.

Ulfric is only an asset so long as the war continues; whether he wins or the empire retakes Skyrim it's a loss for the Thalmor either way.

London probably had a larger population than the Thirteen Colonies, but guess who won MOTHERFUCKER

>fools who seriously believe that man can hope to defeat the glory of the Altmer
Enjoy your inevitable extinction

Stormcloak. Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Gas the Altmer, Argonians, Bretons, Bosmer, Dunmer, Imperials, Khajit, Orcs and Redguards.

Holy fuck I dont believe I have ever witnessed this level of neckbeard.

My favorite faction in Skyrim hands down is uninstall.exe

>London had a population of ~1 million in 1801
>Thirteen Colonies had over ~2 million in 1776
>They were also thousands of miles away and had help from France, Spain and the Netherlands

Nice try.

aint denying that that ceylon, but destroying an area just deletes an enemy, the goal is almost always to conquer an enemy, to pacify it, to exploit him.

The side that wants death to faggy (((elves))) the most. I really need to play through this game again

imperials are cucks

Probably because New Vegas is boring, vapid festering shit with zero substance or creativity.

>Gas the Altmer, Argonians, Bretons, Bosmer, Dunmer, Imperials, Khajit, Orcs and Redguards.
>Gas the Argonians
Good luck with that m8

Imperials, obviously. Stormcloak options is for idiots.

>Imperials crush Thalmor forces in Cyrodil and hang their leader for 33 days
>Imperials are depleted just like the Thalmor, so based Emperor Mede II signs the White Gold Concordat
>25 years later, the Aldmeri elves are weaker than the Imperials because men procreate a fuckton more than elves
>Just as planned

>Some snownigger in Skyrim fucks your plan over by dishonorably killing the King of Skyrim with a shout
>Have to divert resources to deal with the faggot, delaying your plans to deal with the Thalmor
>Dragonborn comes in, he can either choose to deal with Ulfric quickly (Thalmor sleeper agent) or fuck the Imperials over and create a divided Tamriel against the Dominion

Based Tullius says as soon as Ulfric's little rebellion is dealt with, the war is back on and the Dominion are going to get their shit pushed in.

what the fuck was their problem?

I side with Whiterun keep out of the war as long as possible because we have better things to do than kill one another like deal with this dragon situation for starters

I don't like the nords but Skyrim is theirs by right, that's why i side with the Stormcloaks.

Cryodiil for the imperials, elswyr (?) for the khajit, hammerfell for the redguards...but skyrim for everyone?

YALL MAKE WAY FO' DA REAL SNOW NIGGERS!
WE WUZ UDERFRYKTE AN SHEEIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=U36Nepxavvo

I AM THE DRAGONBORN. I TAKE NO SIDE.

I WILL DESTROY THE THALMOR MYSELF

They're both shit factions run by incompetent morons. You're the fucking Dragonborn. The Harbinger of the Companions. The Listener of the Dark Brotherhood. The Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold. The King of Thieves. Thane of the Nine Holds. You slay giants, dragons, and gods like it's your fucking day-job.

Why the FUCK should you be bending the knee to that prick Tullius or that inept twat Ulfric? Even if you go threw with swearing your allegiance, you're literally doing all the work in fighting there wars. You're leading their troops into battle, you're taking keeps, you're routing armies... why the fuck shouldn't you be running Skyrim?

EU = imperials
Stormcloak = brexit

NatSoc pointy ear snob fags, tree hugging queer hippies and furry gypsie scum.

IF YOU GO TO YOUR HOUSE A BLACK GUY HANGS AROUND IN THE MARKETS AND SAIS "I ANIT DO NUFFIN" XD

BASED GAME.
Also SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS.

There are other races in those provinces you mentioned

Don't be stupid, all provinces hold a majority of their native race

This.

For Skyrim!

But how long until the majority becomes a minority?

A very long time since in Elder Scrolls universe a lot of the foreign races like to become bandits or other sorts of criminal cannon fodder, to which they get their asses murdered by a wandering hero looking for some free pocket change.

Thalmor = Migrants
White-Gold Concordat = Merkel's Policies
P O T T E R Y

Something no one has mentioned that is even more damning than this is that when Hammerfell was invaded by the Thalmor, the Imperials literally said "So long, you're on your own." So provinces of the Empire are asked to stay a part of the Empire for the greater good, but when they need the benefit and backup of being in said Empire, they are hung out ot dry if it isn't in the Empires best interest to help them.

Stormcloaks of course

youtube.com/watch?v=uwUwiHnhjVc

#ORC LIVES MATTER

I'm with this guy

Jesus, Sup Forums really is bluepilled. The Aldmeri Dominion want everyone on Mudus to be able to return to Atherius. To be one with their ancestors and Aedra again.

Its a good thing, a logically step, rather than living in a literally meme world created by Lorkhan.

Learn some fucking lore Sup Forums

nobody is calling for Vardenfell to be flooded with Bretons and Orcs, nope only Skyrim, because that would be genocide of the Dark Elves

#Anti-Racist-Is-Anti-Nord

>aedra fags
explain yourselves

Imperial did literally nothing wrong.
Ulfric Stormcloak would've gotten his independent Nordic Skyrim after they've beaten the bigger threat: literal Jew elves. The Imperials never cared for the worship of Talos until Ulfric made a huge deal out of it and brought elven inqusitors to their land.