Eternal /trb/

Old thread:
>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=EXvUFBNmqYo

Kitten stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=m9VO7X_q9nw

Ded hours

>new thread
Great, I had spent such an effort on making these Serie A tactical instructions.

>Italian HC

whaaaaaaaaaaat

I like it, tweet it to mike and tell him to implement it

Long story short:
Indonesian internet rules sucks. VPN to the rescue.

ciao bella el gato

oh i understood why, it just took me by surprise. hope everything is going great for you man!

I am not sure he would find it financially viable.

Ciao, amico mio.

Everything is fine. Hopefully yours too.

ever since the update
>3 at the back tactics suck
>442 is actually good

what dd miles mean by this?

Are you sure this isn't a coincidence? I couldn't see anything in the patch notes that would make specific structures better or worse.

c-ciao fra

who here /serieA/ guises?

I wouldn't know what the best pick of the Fiorentina, Crotone, Sampdoria or Bologna is i picked one at random.
Did you like my mediterranean tactical instructions?

Proud La Viola tifosi right here.

he was not even that great. fucking English clubs with their endless cash.

>LELTIC

simulcast is actually the goat, based sky sport

okay actually never use my flag ever again thanks

neither could I but my 3 at the back tactics have gone to shit

off to the bars lads, enjoy your Serie A

My service only allows for one match at the time. But I could open four windows like some madman.
I haven't noticed anything yet, but that was probably why I failed to win the World Cup as Ivory Coast.

>Celtic

have a good night la

i still do that sometimes when there's two games that i want to watch at the same time tBh

the real mad man

it's 9am here in America la

>not using GMT+1

just trying to say it's almost as far opposite of night as possible right now.

There are always unmentioned changes, little match engine tweaks that make things better/worse.
Having said that there is equally almost always someone who moans about a patch breaking something when in reality it hasn't been altered at all and his tactic has broken for another reason.

Haven't played since before the patch so no idea which it is here.

ah, i still dont fucking understand time zones, my bad

>going to the bars in the morning

Out of the kindness of my heart, I left Ivory Coast to save my old club from relegation. Their economy is shit, and there are a lot of new, moany players around. Is there a way of making money in Austria other than playing with a lot of Austrians? Champions League might be too ambitious for the next couple of years.

Its not hard, west= earlier than you, east=later than you. And being in the middle we have it nice in knowing its never more than 12 either way and even thats only for the extremes like shit tier irrelevant island nations off australia

>Falsches bild, tut mir leid.

nah i know that Senpai, i just didnt know how far back he was, and waking up at 1pm everyday doesnt help my brain that much on this matter, i basically wake up when people in new york wake up

>diminutive winger
That's basically a nice way to say manlet winger, right?

He is tiny and weak, yes.

first for England getting memed out of the World Cup

You have to stop using "meme" as an universal word, bro. It's the "fail" of the 2010s, but with twice as much obnoxiousness-factor to it.

>this fail post

Valiant effort from Valletta. Still not sure why I'm in this round though.

>henderson as the only defensive-minded midfielder
yeah I love that meme

Wow. Shame about the missing face.

>my computer just got up and fucking restarted unprompted
Thank god I only lost one match

bournememe to expose klopp in 3 minutes, get ready

I find this very likely with his "beating small club problems".

nah, bournemouth are poo. 3-1 for lavorpel

quite the same opinions here, i'm going to say it's a draw then

also, can anyone explain why chamberlain is shit?

Because he got fooled by Hitler

>that one player that you sign on a backup contract and he doesn't make a single appearance the entire season but doesn't complain

my motherfuckin nigga

I was quite happy that my backup GK for five years always were convinced into dropping his complaints (around 5-6 each seasons for five years). Nice social interaction simulator, Mike.

>that one player who came through your youth, comes in once or twice a season as a sub and never complains for 10 seasons

That's the ultimate ma niggah player.

>Hitler
who, Wenger? they'd be the same age if they were both alive now

lamo

>exposed by a leaf
end my life fampai

0-2... I guess I was wrong about Liverpoop. But they actually managed to draw after leading 3-0 against Sevilla, so who knows.
No, Chamberlain and Hitler.
Just you wait til the complacency sets in. Bmouth 3- Leverpel 2

Are preseason Leagues & cups the easiest way to make some extra $$$

If you are a very poor club. Or drawing away to big teams in the FA Cup if you are in England.

>the city of nashville

"Crashing as hard as John Nash"-ville.

>Barca against the 20th placed team

DESU I won't even be happy if we somehow fluke the title bc the team choked a game against Malaga and I am still biblical levels of Malaga over it.

>brought him on at HT for my yellow carded RB
>told him to stay calm
>this happens

I swear to fuck, this shit is hard coded.

Yeah pretty much as expected, fuck this planet

>two days before the Spanish cup final
>backup RB I just posted got that retarded straight red so he's suspended
>Chelsea randomly recall my only other RB

WHAT THE FUCK YOUR SEASON IS OVER, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GAMES, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING HIM BACK JESUS

wow yeah gee it sucks when someone gets withdrawn from your squad for no reason

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Go fuck yourself arse

PLEASE

He's a 25 year old world class winger with like 18 pace. He got chased back and tackled by a 34 year old Lindelof with 12 pace.

DING DIDDLY DONG SEETHING

piss off

Copa Final lads get hype

O Rei to the rescue.

may all your fast strikers who're put through on goal get stopped by rampaging 30-somethings

>prize money doens't even cover travelling costs

wew why so mad did celine dion die or something

no I was just looking to find company for grenny's misery

"Why are we here? Just to suffer?" - Opponents of Swieqi United in the qualifying rounds, knowing full well my team is one of the best in the world, and shouldn't be here.

GOLGOLGOLGOLGOGLGOLGOL

I like that formation, post tictacs

It's my aggressive tactic for when I know I just need to score goals to advance (e.g. If I know I have an away goal advantage and can just go for it at home until they can't surmount it). I play a different one when I need results. It basically just produces ridiculous goalfests. It's made 3 semi finals in a row.

Where were you when Las palmas just went peak comeback meme?

>two F9
I'd change them to CF tBh. Other than that I like it very much.

LEL they missed their overovertime penalty

>Los Pelmas
what a shit team

>alberto aquilani was an unused sub for las palmas
what a strange career

It's THAT time of the year /trb/
I have a good feeling about Dimitri Lopez
He's a big guy

Oh I like this guy already

Even better

I fucking hate pot 3

AAAAAAAAAAAH

I am glad you approve I have come third in successive european competitions and I know that appeals to you.

I'm way behind and can't currently post screenshots, but does anyone have some solid boilerplate tactics for the top division in a smaller country? Just got promoted to the Austrian Premier League and I'm terrified of Red Bull Salzburg and co. hanging 10 goals on me at home.

awww shit son we gonna do it this year

Disregard offence and possession. Play 4-5-1. Play long balls. Avoid fouls in front of your box.
Put a lone pacy striker up front. Pray for a fuck up so your striker can score in a counter-attack

Had a cheeky counter or two so far, thanks for the info. My midfield is an unfortunate weak spot currently with 4-2-3-1 2DM (I know) but it worked in lower leagues when we were in constant stomping matches.

r8 my english squad for the WC

decent post

Who is this year's designated scapegoat?