youtube.com/watch?v=z38tZPxDekw
youtube.com/watch?v=N0txiJdRWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=FYy-YVDpU3I
youtube.com/watch?v=TuLC3FtqI8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

child catcher guy with the long nose in chitty chitty bang bang

>JW
You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

Lolipops, all free today

7 year old me nearly had a heart attack when he turned and looked directly at the camera... thought he was gonna come out of the TV or some shit

>2015 was 15 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=z38tZPxDekw

This was too much for my 9 year old eyes

Lil me was literally shaking, thinking about identity and shit after this.

This bitch got me good.

Fucking terrified me, I remember being like 11 or so and my parents arguing if I could watch it. And of course little shit head me just had too.

What is this?

>tfw as soon as I stepped out of the theater from watching JW I though to myself that I'm going to be looking back at this moment in a few years and feel as if time just flew by without properly cherishing it

What is the name of the phobia of growing old quickly?

Sometime in the 90s disney had commercials where there was some squirrel hid his friends stuff in its mouth...
he learned his lesson and eventually played hide and seek with them..

bruv he hid a friend inside his mouth and you could see it twitch
he never let it out and it just ended like that
first time i felt a fucked up feeling senpai

Spider under the toilet in Arachnophobia when I was six.
Also I've always been afraid of Chucky coming out of the toilet to stab my asshole, which I've strangely seen another user post about before.

I thought he was badass. Also, voiced by Tim Curry, come on that's cool.

Whenever a dog dies in a movie or whatnot, keeps hurting me in the feels

Had the same spider or snake fear

!!!!

my dad would always say LOLLIPOPS, GUMDROPS to freak me out. good times

Does 16 count as childhood?

ALSO THIS STUPID SUICIDAL HORSE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO GET OUT

that red monster that wears high heels in powerpuff girls. Everytime that fucker comes on i switch the channel because of his faggy voice and the way the entire screen goes red and makes everything look like hell. Pretty fucking traumatic shit, if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0txiJdRWKY

youtube.com/watch?v=FYy-YVDpU3I
motherfucking tranny fag got me good as a kid

The moomin's
Big in Finland. In this ep. a character went to hide under a magician's hat and came out looking like that. And his friends started treating him like a stranger.

Something about the scene where the kids all turn into donkeys created a very genuine sense of terror within me

youtube.com/watch?v=TuLC3FtqI8Y

>trauma
That kangaroo was in some of my earliest sex dreams.

>Quads wasted on samefaffin

Sad!

This poor little thing still gets me.

i never pretended to not be samefag though. I just wanted to post multiple vids but forgot :(

In all seriousness, the scene with all the donkeys cowering in terror was one of my first erotic experiences. Seeing all those little scared boys made me feel really good, like something was heating inside me, and I started to fantasize about getting naked in a pen and just roll around with all the donkeys. I was like 8 or 9 and I didn't know how to fap, so I just dry humped my bed until I had my first dry orgasm.

>I don't feel so good....

FUCK THIS SHIT

Damn, this shit fucked me up good, it gave a whole new meaning for the classic "the floor is lava".

Yup I know that feel not with the donkeys tho but with the giant girl from Gullivers travels around same age too

the chucky/It/ freddy toilet fear was pretty widespread in my town (Southern AZ) in the early 2000s

jurassic park

youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA

wtf i hate don bluth now