Bournemouth vs Liverpool Match Thread

Bournemouth : Begovic, Francis, Ake, Daniels, Smith, Surman, Pugh, L.Cook, Ibe, King, Defoe.

Liverpool : Mignolet, Gomez, Klavan, Lovren, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Coutinho, Salah, Firmino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say something nice about >us

You won’t lose today, but you won’t win either

>Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson
GJGE

your team will slip

6/1 for >us to win. Gotta have a go at those odds. United were lucky to win

LE FOU ABSOLU

you're getting really fucking boring now.
fuck off

cant wait for us to buy Salah

cmon lads we can overtake burnley with a win today

nice to see mane dropped after a couple shit performances, hoping to see adam get at least 20 mins today, but knowing klopp there won't be any subs until the 80th minute

>DA OX PLAYING IN THE MIDDLE

That's our strongest lineup minus Moreno and Matip. I'll be sorely disappointed if we don't win by at least 12 goals

>nice to see mane dropped after a couple shit performances,
seems unhappy

>Lovren is a CB in a 'top 4' EPL team

it might be that odd 4-4-2 that >we play sometimes, its hard to even say what any formation is with this liverpool side because of how fluid the attacking players are though

>Top 4

Might want to check the table there lad.

>top 4
no

Don't worry, the transfer window will open soon and VVD will come in.

Just kidding, Shitty and Poop are signing him as we speak.

>Wijnaldum and Ox creating anything outside of home
>Henderson producing anything at all

Holy shit, Bournemouth is just going to put 10 men facing the ball and do nothing. At least Klopp should put in midfielders that have the accuracy and consistency to thread something between them.

>us
Which club do you represent? and how I, as a customer, may help?

Liverpool
won fuck all
Liverpool
won fuck all

I want Robertson to do well today

3 or more goals. Not sure for which team though.

Reminder that livershit hasn't won a trophy in 11 years

GUYS

GUYS

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS

>LIVERPOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

JUST,
>LIVERPOOL

HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

KEKOLD CLUB, GERRARD SLIPPED AND LOST THE LEAGUE IN 2014 TOO NEVER FORGET THAT AND HAHAHAHAHAH AND LOST THE EUROPA LEAGUE TO SHITVILLA

LIVERPOOL ARE A BETA FOOTBALL TEAM TOP KEK TOP KEK LMAO AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IM JUST HERE TO SHITPOST

Champions of England. You'll never sing that.

>Indonesian Liverpool customer
Which part of Liverpool is 3rd world shithole?

>that Liverpool bench
Does Liverpool not have a single decent young centre back for cover?

Ebin.

>ABLs

Its OK, were resting players for the midweek match ag--

Gomez

All of it actually.

>the season is almost halfway through

is coach okay ?

>this angle

No wonder he feels right at home.

Sure, when Clyne is available, but he isn't really cover at this point.

He is fine. Probably ruing that Anfield isn't that lively pre match

when did this happen?

>Gomez
>Wijnaldum
>Marmalade-Chambershit
>Coutinho
>Salah
>Firmongo
too many blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4

Isn't it amazing that Slipposting still feels so damn fresh.

Why Marmalade?

>It’s a Henderson exists episode

he's abit orange as well

*snores in romanian*

>Liverpool passed the ball from the oppostion goalline all the way to the goalkeeper.

crazy how liverpool now miss moreno

I see, thanks m8

Guys, I read somewhere that Liverpool were once really close to winning the league and their captain said something like "this does not slip" after a big win towards the end of the season but he literally slipped over a few weeks later against Chelsea or something and it led to the goal that ultimately began a downward spiral that meant that they didn't win the league. Can someone confirm this?

lads i think i've seen this episode before?

AY AY AY OH

WE'RE AFCB

EDDIE HOWE'S ARMY

AY AY AY OH

Zzzzzzzz get another meme sweetie x

It's always so apparent that there's absolutely no game plan with Bournemouth. They just run about, making bad passes and committing forward at stupid times.

>EDDIE HOWE'S ARMY
red and black army

1/2

On April 13 2014, Liverpool entertained Manchester City at home in what would be a huge test for the Reds if they were to pick up their first league title in 24 years. A lighting start with goals from Sterling and Skrtel saw Liverpool 2-0 up within 26 minutes, but a City fightback to 2-2 created a nervous atmosphere around Anfield.

A cagey period ensued, before Coutinho found the net in the 78th minute to win the game and send the crowd into raptures. Liverpool held on to win the game 3-2, and at the final whistle Steven Gerrard huddled around the nine other men in red shirts left on the pitch. The captain had a blunt, but important message for his men: "this does not slip".

A week later Rodgers' Reds travelled to Nowrich and saw off a resilient Norfolk side 2-3, with goals from Suarez and Sterling. All eyes to Anfield, for next week's title defining game - Chelsea at home.

Liverpool showed no fear as they attacked from the off, but Jose Mourinho's men dug in with an effective defensive display.

The Reds frustrated, the game ticked on to added time in the first half with captain Gerrard on the ball. In the middle of the pitch, Gerrard looked up to find a red shirt to pass to, but then disaster struck.

Gerrard lost his footing and gave the ball to Demba Ba. The former Newcastle man made no mistake, slotting home in front of the kop to give Chelsea the lead going into half time. It would prove to be a costly slip, as Liverpool pressed hard for an equaliser but ran out 0-2 losers. With Manchester City resurgent and with games in hand, the title was now out of the Reds' own destiny.

A trip to Selhust park was next on the agenda for the Reds, and Liverpool raced into a 0-3 lead against Crystal Palace - goal difference was a crucial factor now, but Liverpool were a side with firepower. Defending, as Rodgers said, was easy.

this can't be real

honestly it sounds like a hilarious TV sitcom script

why is my roach Can never playing anymore

when will tinpot bournemouth go down?

t. Played footy manager for 2 years on the bounce

Are Bournemouth the good guys of the league?

>diveminho

2/2

Pressing for a fourth, a neat Palace counter reduced the deficit, before a second placed the game within the Eagles' reach with minutes remaining. The title dream was in the balance for Liverpool, though the Redmen pressed on, undeterred by their clear defensive frailties.

With two minutes remaining, an end-to-end match ended in disaster for Liverpool. Dwight Gayle slotted home his second of the match to level the match at 3-3. At the final whistle, Liverpool returned to the summit of the Premier League table, but the damage was done – wins for City in their final two games would see the blue side of Manchester crowned champions. Liverpool needed a miracle.

Sure enough, a clinical City dispatched Everton to set up a final day title showdown – the first time in the Premier League era Liverpool entered the final day as potential champions. A win against Newcastle was not enough though, as Manchester City easily saw off West Ham at home to take their second Premier League crown.

Rodgers' men had dared to dream but ultimately had slipped up. Liverpool's unexpected title challenge had been brilliant though, and surely, under Rodgers, that first Premier League crown is just around the corner. Watch this space.

>Drums to generate atmosphere

Blooter time

>yeah let's pass it across our own goal, that's a good idea

Bournemouth are chaos.

>CUNTinho couldn't score THAT
confirmed 0-0 again, lads.

Went over the fucking line that la

because he is going in january

My fuckig sides

best atmosphere in league is huddersfield and they have a drum

fuck

QTinho finally got a good haircut. Now what is up with that Tattoo going down his neck? Firmino has been a bad influence.

bullshit

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GOAL WTF

I can remember it like it was yesterday. There had been a tremendous build up in the weeks before. Brenny and Stevie G had decided it would be a good idea for the warriors to arrive for the last home games in a team bus.The premier league winners 13/14 T- shirts were even outselling the `five times' ones. I knew all this because I had been following it on sky sports with Carra and Tommo.

Put sky sports on for the build-up. Just after lunch I put my full kit on. Both scarves ready, kissed the badge five times. On sky sports there was Carra, Tommo, Lawro, Hanno. They then kept showing interviews with Brenny and Stevie G, who had come up with another great idea. They said that the warriors were going to do it for the '96 in the sky'.

The game kicked off. We were murdering them (don't mention Heysel). Stevie G was brilliant; he had given a rousing speech at the last game, telling everyone that this does not slip now. Some time in the second half, I am sure someone fouled Stevie G, and he slipped up, with Ba getting the ball and scoring. Stevie G must have been fouled as it is never his fault, but sky would not show the proper replay to prove it. Anyway, I felt sure Brenny would sort things out. I could not believe it when they scored again, clearly offside. Everyone is against us; we have not even had a penalty for at least three games.

I screamed and banged my head against the wall. Mum shouted up to me to stop it, saying it always seems to end like this every year. Anyway, I kissed my badge again five times and wiped away the tears. Brenny came on to be interviewed by sky. He said we have to believe, and will put ten past Palace next game.We were 3-0 up and heading for 10. The next thing, it was 3-3. Louis and Stevie G were crying, Brennies bottom lip was going. I am sure I heard laughing from the bitter next door. Anyway, next year will be our year. As long as the refs are fair with us, they only gave us 14 penalties last season.

Five times la, five times.

Dubs and Salah hattrick

bournemouth have already thrown the towel in. cunts

>high line
>gaps all over midfield
>passing it around at the back

I swear the only reason Bournemouth continue to stay up is that they have no plan going into any game so opposition teams find them hard to prepare for.

R E F B A L L
E
F
B
A
L
L

>Good tackle
>Foul

intriguing

dubs and bournemouth win

>ABLs

This thread is fucking dead lads, post some fat slags

Didn't Defoe play in the MLS?

>96 people found this review helpful

literally choked on my cuppa lel

Haha what the fuck
>instructing your goalkeeper to play extremely accurate passes over the head of Salah

Yeah Eddie, I can't see how this can go wrong.

Punished wazza is not a slag

Sick of these consistently shite refs lads, can they just all fuck off to Saudi Arabia

Jesus I didn't even see that

>howe is good enough to be england manager they said

how has chamberlain been ?

>Hendersen is the Captain of Liverpool Football CLub

Remember that video of Rooney getting knocked out in the toy fight in is house?

1-9 and 0-0

He has been Oxlade-Chamberlain, harbinger of huddersfield