I was at the hearing. Work on the Hill for a relevant committee. AMA

I was at the hearing. Work on the Hill for a relevant committee. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cpolxPbpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=UWv90_bjmss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she human ?

How fucked are we if Hillary wins.

What kind of hearing? What's the Hill? How relevant are you?

Director Comey is.

Could we see you on the video?

Are Republicans in backroom talks for background checks and a new AWB?

Did she use her lizard eyes to hypotize the people present?

Did you see her gills?

HOLY SHIT, EVERYONE BUMP THIS. I have no questions, but thank you.

We were at the hearing to...because cameras.

Do you have some information youd like to share, or are you just looking for attention because your a beta bitch with no friends?

youtu.be/2cpolxPbpvk

How nervous are they?

Did he want to see her jailed? I can understand the kind of things holding him back and if you don't know the answer, but did he?

You're not fucked at all. My colleagues in the majority are.

Do you live under a rock? HOGR.

Probably at some points. Was in the staff section (behind the members), but went to the audience to snap the pic.

Straight up:What did we not see?

picture of lapel with timestamp plz

Will the FBI make a serious investigation into the perjury, or will it be glossed over like everything else?

Do people cringe when the black people in these committees can barely form coherent sentences?

Also, wtf was with that representative from florida who acted like he was on /x/ with dementia.

Is director comeys family in danger?

Please answer

This

We need proofs

Not what I deal with.

Aight.

Probably won't turn into anything. No one knows.

He's always been integrable. We were excited we had him as Director to conduct the investigation.

I'm not a member, just a staffer. I don't sit on the committee I just work for it.

if you dont have any relevant insider info to share, was there any moment Comey looked very nervous when a question was asked? If yes which question?

>fbi user was real

Will shillary be indicted for sending classified info to people without the clearance?

Ayy?

Why would Comey let her off on this charge instead of hitting her with all 3 at once - perjury, Clinton Foundation, and her servers? Why would he stop it short if he weren't on her side?

Is there more to Comey's current mindset than what he's publicly laid out?

>Also, wtf was with that representative from florida who acted like he was on /x/ with dementia.

He was trying to represent his state.

Is this you OP??

>Probably won't turn into anything

That is very unlikely. The slightest pressure and she will flip on the CF to save her ass.

How they let some spaz like you get so close?

shit where do i start

ok, first question; why do you go and lie on anonymous chinese cartoon imageboards

I'm very proud of you, Billy.

You a good boy.

So...any relevant information that's not in the public domain?

No?

THEN FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU FUCKING PATASITE

Thank you very much this was a great answer. Keep fighting the good fight mate.

I don't think Comey is playing chess as some people claim, do you agree? Look at this and tell me if you agree

No.

There's a legal question as to who has the authority to submit the perjury referral to the FBI (because her testimony was before the Benghazi Committee). Gowdy and Chaffitz will most likely cosign a referral, or Gowdy will send it. The majority tried locking Cummings out of the final markup of the Benghazi Committee Report the day after the hearing--they scheduled it for 8:30am on the day he would be at the Platform Drafting Committee for the DNC (in Orlando, IIRC). He rescheduled his flight to make it. He's pissed as hell.

Some more insider info I could give about the...willingness of the witness to testify on Thursday...but I shouldn't.

His feet would cross during certain sections of the hearing, but I didn't think that was too important. He's really, really tall.

No. Director Comey won't change his mind.

The conspiracy theorists on the Hill are saying this is only to get the minority on his side. There're hundreds of soundbites now with the minority calling him integrable and saying they need to be happy with the ruling. If he comes out with the Clinton Foundation RICO charge against her, they won't be able to call him politicized and do exactly what the majority's doing now.

Do you agree with outcome or are you suspicious of something?

Dislike but agree with the outcome.

More about the Cummings thing: he wrote almost all of his own questions and received suggestions from House Foreign Affairs minority.

Do you know what CROOKED Bill and Lynch actually talked about

>Director Comey
more like director commie xDD

why didn't you save comey, OP? he told us as silently as he could what was going on.

What do you mean by integrable, OP? It doesn't mean anything in British English apart from "capable of being integrated" i.e. a property of a mathematical function. Do you mean he has integrity? Help a Brit out.

No, I'm in legislative affairs.

Do you have anything interesting to share or are you just being a special snowflake?

You are full of shit.

I work for Army Intelligence and she broke the law. I or anyone up to the commander would be fired, stripped of security clearance, and then jailed, especially for having a private server and emailing classified info.

sage.

Does Bernie have any good informants there is that why he hanging on?

Nigger he's ALREADY shared interesting info. Read the fucking thread, you nonce.

>If he comes out with the Clinton Foundation RICO charge against her

How likely is this?

too bad army cuckboy. she is ABOVE the law. you think anyone with connections + money is below the law? dumb fuck. pay the fuck attention.

The original FBIbro told us to pay attention to Comey's body language as well. We'll get some of our autist video analysts (AVAs) on it asap.

How does HRC beat a perjury charge now that Comey confirmed she lied to the entire nation?

>patasite

Turn your caps off and take a chill pill, friendoroni.

OP is just making a thread to discuss. No need to sperg out.

The military has very different rules from those who govern us.

Further, this ruling was meant to open the door for the CF investigation. It was a good ruling with that in mind.

That's kind of his point, I think. That she technically broke the law that any normal worker bee would have been charged with, but she skated because she's Hillary Clinton.

Nothing we didn't already know

Autists are notoriously bad at reading body language and facial expressions. It's why they're autists

I am a civilian nigger, you again are not who you say you are and have no idea what you are talking about. I have 10 years civil service + former Army because I am a male and not some nu male pretender such as yourself

Abandon this thread. This shit is literally fake as fuck.

He did get really triggered when that one guy implied he'd been paid off

Do u guys in DC like trumpwave?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWv90_bjmss

Good point, we'll keep them in their pens for now.

faggot

she skates by because she is in power, not because she's hillary clinton. it's not because she's a womyn, it's because she has power. get it through your head.

she isn't an ELITE by any means -- those are Warren Buffet and the like -- but she has power.

Did you laught when Mr. Cummings start calling out Sup Forums related things?

See , but I can answer general questions about the hearing and the issues at hand.

Yes, you would be fired and stripped of clearance, but not jailed. There was no intent to delete classified information, only to remove it from the premise. She was negligent. The DOJ has never prosecuted a case like this without intent. Director Comey assumes the word "willfulness" in the statute, despite the fact that it's not there, because that's what the DOJ's done for the past 99 years. This would be a case of first impression against a presidential candidate. He couldn't recommend prosecution.

I think he should've seen it as a case of first impression, but he didn't.

He's supposed to be endorsing her next week? Didn't I read that somewhere?

Link to his newest thread? Hadn't seen one after the hearing.

I get that. He's kind of right, kind of not right.

Not everyone here looks like an autist. If they were far in the back of the crowd, they're probably an intern (not even qualified to get members coffee).

You do realize we have id's right...

What are you even on about? Are you on drugs? I never said it was because she's a woman. I said it's because she is Hillary Clinton, a very powerful person.

You fucking retard look at the ID not the same guy

>es, you would be fired and stripped of clearance, but not jailed.

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD
ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD
ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD
ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD
ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD
ABANDON THIS THREAD
>ABANDON THIS THREAD

THREAD IS FAKE AS FUCK

SAGE

Here you go mister.

>YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
he is not op, look op

What you think is happening is not happening

I'm not OP you dumb piece of shit.

>Hello America I'm coming on tv now just moments before Obama makes a big speech endorsing hillary, to reveal to y'all that Hillary Clinton will not be prosecuted.
>yes this is the first time anyone has ever done this
>no this has nothing to do with my boss meeting hillary's husband 2 days ago
>and if any of you try to make a big deal about this don't blame me if the news is suddenly flooded with BLM chaos

>2 posts by this ID

not yet legit

My bad, switched computers. hbxhiikX is me.

you and op are fucking clueless and making shit up and have never had a clearance and never will

sage

FBIanon wasn't the first to say it was SAP. That was the IC IG, pretty publicly, back in mid January. Thanks for screenshot, but that guy seems bull from that.

Never said I was cleared. I don't work for SSCI/HPSCI

OP ONLY MADE 2 POSTS, OP IS NOT HERE ANYMORE

damn shill why do you care so much

See

Just how pissed was Chaffetz by the end of the hearing?

were you the cute red head taking snap chats?

Autists with 5 second attention-span, I tell ya... OP switched IP's. His ID is hbxhiikX now.

Paco, read.

I'm glad pol keeps proving that military members are all retarded manchildren.

Not pissed. Just...tired? Talked to his personal staffers after. He's a good, nonpartisan guy. He cares about oversight and accountability.

I don't think anyone has claimed to have clearance. You're acting incredibly irrational here.

>Blatant ID change
>No one says a thing
Sup Forums is retarded.

I bet the one user who posted that smiling guy was OP

>what are multiple devices

They did say something, and OP has stated both IDs are his already.

YOU are retarded.

Are you the black guy that was to Comey's left?

Ryan mentioned revoking Clinton's Security Clearance but am I correct that even if they did this were she to win it would not extend because basically as POTUS she'd have absolute clearance at all levels?

At best such a move could merely add to the tarnish but could backfire and cost the R's for appearing to gang up on a poor defenseless vagina.

No. He's FBI. The front row is reserved for "special" people (Comey's staff, *relevant* Hill staff, members not on that committee.)

ALIENS. TELL ME ABOUT THE ALIENS

Are they SJW? Do they have nuculer death rays?

you mean FBIanon is full of it?

Then how special are you to get a photo from that angle? I doubt any dipshit can just waltz up to spitting distance from the FBI director to snap a pic during a congressional hearing.

Oy Vey! OP looks Jewish as hell.

Ok Morpheus.

Sage thread