Just like Delaney Square, It Was a Milsurp Rifle

So it turns out that the rifle used by the Dallas shooter wasn't an AR like everyone presumed. Instead, it was a 70 year old, military surplus SKS.
Watch in the coming week gun grabbers rallying around the call to stop ALL sales of military surplus weapons and ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/news/the-gun-used-by-the-dallas-police-murderer-is-revealed-its-not-what-most-people-thought/
youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU
slip2000.com/blog/s-w-a-t-magazine-filthy-14/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link

controversialtimes.com/news/the-gun-used-by-the-dallas-police-murderer-is-revealed-its-not-what-most-people-thought/

you don't drive a Cadillac in a demolition derby.

That is hood as fuck though.. I wonder if he used the bayonet.

Also, is this the rifle used by the shooter that did the live-on-TV murder with all the sparks flying? Is there a kind of 7.62x39 surplus with steel cores or something?

Fucking nailed it. Called that shit a mile away. Heard "sniper in Dallas" I turned to my friend and bet him twenty bucks it was an SKS.

Lol you can't ban grandfathered american manufactured guns, but good luck trying to justify that argument

Wew lad this BTFO the libshits

Some old wooden rifle caused the deaths. Why wasnt it a spooky scary ASSAULT RIFLE BABBY KILLER 15????

Fucking liberals know nothing about guns. They think pistol grips make the gun deadlier and they also think magazine capacity makes a difference.

youtu.be/MCSySuemiHU

I have one of those in its original crate, never fired.

Good rifles, a shame most Ausgaycunts turned theirs in

So russian funded terrorists killed 5 of our officers?

>Fucking liberals know nothing about guns. They think pistol grips make the gun deadlier and they also think magazine capacity makes a difference.
I'll buy it. tree fiddy?

>Russian funded terrorists...

Soros is Russian?

70 years later and the SKS still going strong.

And there's literally nothing libshits can do about this, the SKS is fucking ancient, it's a simple semi-auto, it's even legal in Canada for fucks sake. Any attempts to use this massacre to ban guns is gonna fall flat unless liberals propose banning all semi-autos which would be full-blown madness and would never pass.

>That is hood as fuck though

I'm pretty sure an antique milsurp SKS is the polar opposite of hood.

Alright Sup Forums which is best out of Chinese, Yugoslav and Soviet SKS?

>not getting the joke

>american manufactured

Your an idiot.

The Left is already pushing a semi-auto ban in Canada.

Was at the top of Tommy The Commies' list.

>sks
>grandfathered american manufactured guns
>american manufactured
>sks
TIL the USSR was part of the United States

The target won't be semi auto weapons, it will be military surplus.

"The quantity, ease, and cheapness of these deadly weapons flooding our streets, with the deaths of these Officers only highlights the need to ban ALL military surplus weapons, and ammo to prevent tragedies like this from happening again." The shit just writes itself.

Remember the chaos in the market with the "green tip" fiasco? Imagine what an Obamo EO will do. Dealers with inventories of either that they won't be able to sell will take a huge financial hit and probably close. Panic buying and supply issues with domestic ammo will drive up prices dramatically. This is a liberal's wet dream.

nah u can find these at any pawn shop in america. hood as fuck confirmed.

>Not getting mine.

OK, maybe I was half joking...

/k/ can give you reallllllly detailed breakdowns. I've never owned any of them so I don't want to regurgitate their opinions on them but I will say that the current price of the SKS is outrageous compared to what it was a few years back.

The only thing they realistically could do is ban further import of milsurp.

Obango cant do anything else without congress.

If it was manufactured in russia in the 30's or 40's? Then yes, it is an american made gun by virtue of the zionists in the new york and chicago areas being the main funders of the UK and USSR while they would have collapsed otherwise tbqh

what's less hood than misusing technologies created by white men to fulfill vile ignorant desires?

Just wait until someone uses a nugget in one of these shootings. It will be interesting to see how the media tries to describe one of those.

Looks like what my uncle used in Malaya. (SAS)

Yeah you used to be a able to get mosin and SKS for a little over a hundred dollars not too long ago. I think they are around the 260 range now but I'm not sure.

>Can't do anything without Congress

Tell him that. Between owning the DOJ and control of the Dept of Commerce, import restrictions, duties, etc are just a pen scribble away.

These things were available for

or in other words, not American manufactured

SKS is Soviet designed, but not necessarily Soviet made. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of SKS's in America are Chinese made Norincos.

I'm imagining something like Ivan but in better English.

>SHOOTS A ROUND AS BIG AS YOUR FINGER
>MASSIVE ASSAULT ROUNDS
>BOLT THING THAT GOES FORWARD
>GIANT FIREBALL COMING FROM THE BARREL

really makes me think

American money and materials m8

It was mostly produced in the 50's my dude

Pretty sure you're mistaken, since you can't import Norinco into the US anymore. There are shitloads in Canada, but not so much in the US I think.

Why would a military veteran use a shitty cheap ass unreliable "rifle" designed for civilians?

This guy clearly knew better

>SKS
>30s
C'mon I got no guns but even I know better than that.
Do they sell Finnish M/27 Pystykorva or M/39 Ukko Pekka rifles in 'murica?

Someone trained could snipe 11 cops with a nugget easily, it's bound to happen eventually.

This gun control debate will never end until libcucks ban all guns period.

sks is VERY reliable

I was talking about the AR.

>Clearly knew better

From his hit %, he knew exactly what he was doing.

/k/ here. Russian is widely considered to be way up there in quality. I would avoid Chinese as they are widely fluctuating in quality since a huge number of them were made commercially by norinco for the western market. BUT. My favorite, and many agree with me, is a yugo. Only difference between a yugo and a Russian is that yugo lacks a chromed barrel and in most cases(59/66) has a grenade launcher attachment and an associated gas plug. Lack of chromed barrel and gas plug is only important if you shoot corrosive ammo but today that is a non issue. Yugo sks were mostly unissued and I got one brand spanking new with a perfect stock and I wouldn't part with it for anything. It's a gorgeous well made all milled rifle. A testament to times passed since no one puts this much work into a rifle anymore. So, empirically and subjectively, I would determine that the yugo sks is the one to get now but while threads were made about your very question and the jury is still out there

yes on the Finnish rifles

AR is also very reliable FWIW

thats not what I hear

>taking an SKS to a gunfight

how embarrassing.

AR reliability problems are the same as AK ... second rate builders using out of spec parts [metals of wrong hardness, poorly fitting, etc]

The SKS is a military rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle that holds 10 rounds and can accept an adapter to hold 30 round magazines. It's chambered in 7.62x39, the same round as the AK. It is both more reliable and more accurate than the AK47.

The media has a current obsession with AR15 or their latest buzz word- AR variant like it's somehow more deadly than a common dime a dozen Chinese or Russian SKS

Soviet post 1952, 52 and back were not chrome-lined. Soviet's are for the most part in better shape than the chinese ones.

Yugo's are not chrome-lined, pretty sure that the chinese ones are.

Not worth it anymore though, Yugo's are like $400, Soviets are $500+ now.

t. /k/

I had an Russian SKS once. It was accurate, but still an outdated anti aircraft design. AKM is much more productive. SKS magazines are gay.

SKS is like the ultimate nigger weapon now that I think about it.

You hear wrong. AR reliability issues are complete FUD originating from the original issue of ARs in Viet Nam where cleaning kits were not available, and the wrong spec ammo was used. (Guns got dirty fast with no way to properly clean)

The modern AR with todays ammo is a completely reliable and accurate weapon.

And takes about 30 minutes to convert to select fire full auto

The Russian spam cans my friend has are steel core. They punch through transport truck rims like butter from over 100 yards (~3/8" thick steel rims).

+1 here for the yugo. Love my 59/66 even though accuracy is not exactly tack-driving with Wolf ammo.
>Chinese = garbage (big surprise)

Yeah they're not hood at all, that's why Waka Flocka Flame rapped about the SKS on his debut album

if by reliability you mean it needs to be cleaned periodically to function flawlessly, then what you have heard is correct.

Exactly, just workmanship errors. It's like saying that not all cars are reliable because there are shitty cars.

Properly built AR15s (not made shit metal or fitted incorrectly) are as reliable as any AK or SKS. Here's a good read on AR15s if you want to learn a little bit. You should get interested in firearms and start shooting.

slip2000.com/blog/s-w-a-t-magazine-filthy-14/

unless hes rolling around in a muddy swamp with a rifle that hasnt been cleaned in 5,000 rounds, he'll be just fine with an AR.

the claims of reliability issues usually date back to Vietnam when first generation rifles were poorly introduced without cleaning kits and used shitty ammo. a modern AR-15 bought at a store today has very little in common with the old M16A1s.

100 round drum mags also common for SKS

Bait. I bit.

what about the clip problem that causes jamming?

The "ban military weapons!" argument that libtards are currently using doesn't concern just modern weapons such as the AR15 and AK, they'll proceed to ban EVERYTHING that has ever been using by a military at one point in history, ie : all firearms ever made.

First it's the AR15 "muh scary semi-auto full automatic .30 caliber 30 rounds clip ghost gun assault rifle with the should thing that goes up"
Then it will be the SKS and M1 garand.
Then it will be the M1917 and M1903
Then it will be rolling block rifles
Then it will be muskets

The gooks imported tons of them, they are the most common here in the US.

>yugo sks
Im in north Tx, where can I buy one?
What do you think, a gun show?

Any info would be gr8. Thanks

>Clip problem that causes jamming

Magazine problems? Take care of your mags and that doesn't happen. Use poly mags, and that doesn't happen. Don't use 40 year old mags,and that doesn't happen.

Oh, despite what you're heard, that doesn't happen.

Whats some good ammo for the range.
I need to step up from my 22.
>.22
>cheap fun

damaged or heavily used aluminium sheet metal magazines caused feeding issues, but everyone has already switched over to steel or plastic magazines.

The very very very early rifles had issues with feeding the 15 round mags because the mags were poorly designed but other than that there's nothing wrong with it.

Nugget is a nagant right? Not that familiar with merican gun speak.

Gun show is always a good idea. Check aim and classic, with yugo sks you should never settle for anything less than perfect. I however do most of my shopping on gubroker, the best site in the world. Got some pretty good deals there too. Don't forget to pair your yugo sks with a yugo M48 if you have the money

What grip what stock

Yup

I know about guns. I just dont want to get ripped off. You know how it is with older sellers and younger buyers.

see
"poorly fitting"
capitalism has solved this. those mags that were poorly manufactured are going extinct. you can by shitty non-functional mags for any wepon, but never for very long because they are discovered as defective and weeded out of the gene pool

Magpul, both

This, you might as well spend a bit more and get an AR these days. SKS was a fantastic pleb buy four years ago, now they're pretty much collector fodder. Kinda sad, those were fun times.

I fucking nailed it. Knew it was a SKS

What the media and libs will do is find a picture of one of these stupid mall ninja SKSs and make it an official "scary black rifle". And then some dipshit up-and-coming jr. lib politician with dreams of governorship will make his name by authoring another bill to ban them.

Magpul MOE grip and ACS-L stock.

At least this time they will be correct when they talk about "clips" lel.

They are way ahead of you. They want an all out ban on semi automatic rifles. (Bolt action only). Just look up the proposed "New" AWB.

Personal preference, but forward mounted accessories (flashlight), should be mounted under the barrel to keep it from being in the sightline.

How does that scope work out for you? j was thinking about getting one.

Thanks dawg

>designed for civilians

lol, wut? This was used by militarizes all around the world from the 1940s to 1970s and they are still in use by jihadis in Irag and Syria today.

Are you kidding? Everyone who has ever demo derbied ever knows bigger is better

What happened to the other three people that were arrested that night?

When did the quote '[we are not affiliated with black lives matter" stop being attributed to woman in custody? It was unequivocally published as a statement she made while under arrest.

Where are the actual police statements clarifying their changing opinion on the number of shooters involved? Who were the other three people and what has happened to them?

No official clarifications, only meme posters in comment sections. the facts are being created on forums and pushed until they are accepted as the 'official facts'.

WTF is going on with this shit?

Holy fuck, so the "High powered" "Sniper" I heard about all weekend was a god damn SKS with fucking iron sights?

Holy shit, next massacre is gonna be with a Hi-point carbine, calling it now. Cap this post for the Illuminati.

>can accept an adapter to hold 30 round magazines
>tapco mags
kek, good luck with making that work semi reliably.

>more reliable
>tapco mags
no

>select fire
>30 minutes
TOP KEK

An sks with a stuck firing pin will slam fire, no way to stop it once until it is empty. Completely uncontrollable and useless.

If you seriously think the ATF would allow anything that could be easily converted be sold, then you are a fucking retard. (see open bolt firearms)

uhhhh what the fuck. If you look at the video it looks nothing like an SKS. Something really fishy is going on

The only thing to stop a bad cuck with a gun is a good cuck with a gun

dont you know?

All cameras were missing. All the cameras in the city were some how turned off.
Even the nsa cant find, they were deleted.

>TIL