Just finished season 2. What a good show

Just finished season 2. What a good show.

Priest guy has all the best episodes

wuts it a show about cold turkey or sumpthin tssssss

International Assassin and I Live Here Now are the best episodes of the show and of TV this decade.

Those we're pretty fucking good too. Can't wait to see what all the shit about Australia is about

I'm so glad to find discussion for this show.
Have you seen The Sopranos? International Assassin takes a lot of DNA from it. Not a bad thing or a complaint, as IA does something pretty different with the idea but if you like IA you'll love the Sopranos

International Assassin and Matt's episode last season are tied for my favorite episodes. Loved how surreal International Assassin felt

I have seen the Sopranos multiple times, best show of all time by far.

My man. I've been rewatching with my roommate who hasn't seen it before. We just finished S2. I love rewatching the series, there's so much there and it's endlessly compelling.

Favorite Sopranos Episode? Season? Character? Arc?

Episode
>Made In America or watching Join The Club and Mayham as a single episode
Season
>6b easily
Character
>Christopher
Arc
>Junior

Tony never had food poisoning

I still have a ways to go before I get to the ending, but I'm looking forward to getting another look at it.

Junior not dying in the series shocked me endlessly. I expected him to die every season after 3.

Also yes, Christopha is one of my favorite characters. I loved his time on screen.

eh, liking Christopher is kind of plebish, but I got what you're saying kid. Cheers.

Watching season 2 of this now. God this show is so dark, I love it.

Perhaps I should clarify. I loved all the characters. His arc is the most tragic so I liked that the first time around. Now that I'm older I have found even more appreciation for Tony and Carm's storyline, and really like Carmela more as a character.

Side note: I don't remember Silvio getting any plot lines ever. Why is that?

glad you're growing up kid, yeah their storyline is hard to swallow at times. When Carm actually blows up it's like she'd teleport behind me and I'm right there. I try not to keep it personnel, but the show is too real sometimes

He had one towards the end were he became boss while Tony was in the hospital and couldn't deal with the stress.

you sold me shills gunna start watching it

I can't think of a show with a better soundtrack.
Max Richter is a legend

tsssss wuts it a show about cold pizza or sumpthin tsssssss

killoneself

Is this a good show to watch if Liv Tyler is mai waifu?

If you dont mind a rape

Yes she's very pretty (and good) in it

It was great, but much many niggers desu.

yes

I'm a sexual deviant so if anything that increases the appeal, thanks.

better off just watching the vessel and pretending this shit doesn't exist.

its Sup Forums board on Sup Forums so you arent a special snowflake here and its her who does the raping

>its Sup Forums board on Sup Forums so you arent a special snowflake here
I don't like feet or children so I think I am actually.

>and its her who does the raping
Not as good but I can still work with this.

>I don't like feet or children
so you should gtfo honey

what actually was the origin of the Sup Forums feet meme?

where did it actually grow from?