what the fuck is an arizona lmao

TWELVE posts early

How do we solve the G*rm*n*c problem ?

What part of California is Arizona in?

>french in massivejewshits
y tho

I think it's just the eastern half of Kern and San Bernardino counties

Quebec/Acadian diaspora I guess.

Why are (Southern) English Americans the only ones who call themselves simply "American" after all these years?

god save utah

ancestors have been here for so long we've lost most ties to the mother country

I guess New England would have been the same but they've had much stronger links to the British Isles than the inland south was ever able to have

i hate being sick
my mind keeps wandering off into conversations without me having any control over it
its like dreaming all the time

how are you sick? caught a cold?

I don't see a single chinese or japanese county

San Francisco + Hawaii.

Last week after a very hard day of schoolwork (and affects of paint thinner) i saw some of the students that used to go to my old atelier that managed to get into my school, while we were bonding over not talking for a long time i accidentally crushed all of their pride by accidentally saying that noone in seramics can draw shit (they were all in seramics)
im the worst upperclassmen

yeah seasonal cold
i always get it during start of fall and spring

stereotypes that most of my friends think i fit perfectly (physically);
an 80's discodancer
a physics proffessors with oversized clothes
a politician (if someone draws a moustache over me)
an elf (specifically that archer one in lord of the rings)

i have also been told i look like a comic character alot
Im pretty sure people try to stereotype me cause i look kinda different than most people here

damn, that recital was FANTASTIC, you should've gone conway
bet conway I would have enjoyed it too, there was a super qt Bolivian girl playing the cello

get some jagermeister

what a fantastic idea
that will surely end my miserable life in an instant

for your throat retard, you dont have to drink so much to get drunk

jager is too expensive in turkey to drink as a "medicine".

Reminder that South Carolinians of German descent are culturally and racially superior to those of Ulster and English descent.

Aren't south carolinians just Ohio transplants?

Thats only the Coast. The Midlands and Upstate have remained untainted

in every art atelier i have been in, the female students have always overnumbered the male ones two or sometimes three to one.
Yet in high class art uni's the male/female ratio is either 50/50 or sometimes depending on the major males outnumber the females.
Not to even mention after graduation most of the job positions are held by men even though women tend to get higher scores
REALLY MAKES YOU DINK

how much is it, i can donate 3e haha

70cl is almost 100 liras

what the absolute fuck? how??? taxation?

yes, about 80% tax

and i though finland had it bad

yeah alcohol is taxed to hell in turkey, i thinks its one of the highest in the world
as a student, i can feed myself (poorly) for an entire day for the price of one beer at a bar (12liras)

by the way, i never had jager cause the sheer price scares me, only available alcohol for me is vodka and beer basically

vodka is as expensive as jager though.

na taxation in turkey on some daily buys is pretty bad. for example 1 liter of petrol or whatever its called is about 2.5 dolaridos and about 2 dolaridos of its is tax.

pretty much same applies to alcohol as well, 70cl russian standard vodka is about 100 liras, about 70 of it is tax.

cheap vodka, shit like istanblue that tastes like cologne and feels like more than a bottle of it might make you blind
its still costly but lasts longer

>/dixie/: Finno-Turkic alcohol discussion

russian standard is a top tier vodka imho, has really nice soft taste but still high alcohol and about 100 liras for 70 cl. its cost is pretty much same as jager.

Dixie has always been anti wh*Toid. Let's keep it that way.

>leaf

An inferior leaf at that.

>leaf

russians know their alcohol senpai
there is a russian restaurant in kadıköy that imports local russian alcohol here, they have this really nice beer with some sort of spice/herb mix in it.
taste's amazing
premium russian vodka tastes amazing too, it goes down rather pleasently

>taco
>bell

>crest

:^)

>self harm bird

Are you mocking Jesus's sacrifice for us user ?

I sincerely hope you aren't :^)

Jesus wasn't an emo pelican last time I checked.

oH SHIT
SNAP

The act of Pelicans piercing their breast in order to feed their children is a metaphor for Jesus's sacrifice for us.

You're mocking our lord and savior Jesus Christ user...

That's just relative perception of a bird doing bird things. Nothing innately biblical about pelicans, bud.

>That's just relative perception of a bird doing bird things.

Pelicans don't actually pierce their breast, Christians made them out to do that.

The act of a Pelican piercing its breast to feed it's children is symbolic of Christ, not "self harm" you heretic.

Go repent RIGHT NOW.

It's just a painting of a bird though.
That's like calling me a heretic for finding Jesus bobbleheads stupid.

THIS IS WHY I FUCKING HATE CANADIANS

Sorry

You motherfucking >crest.

You said "self harm bird" in referring to the greatest birb to ever live, the Pelican, piercing their breast in order to feed their children, the very concept of which, is Christian, not realistic at all, for it never happens within nature.

Your example in which you compare it to bobble-heads is false, for bobble-heads aren't inherently Christian, but the Pelican piercing its breast IS Christian.

This concept is used to represent the sacrifice Jesus made for us, thus, you mocking the sacrifice of the greatest birb, is in essence, mocking Jesus's greatest sacrifice.

Checkmate, non-denominational.

Nothing about fake pelican sacrifices is inherently Christian. It's inherently a human construct with which certain groups represented Christianity. The Christians of yore wouldn't understand the pelican feeding it's children with it's own blood to be a symbol of Christ because it's a specific metaphor created by specific humans. Because it is a human invention, it's bound to be incorrect in some way, as is our nature, so me mocking the pelican isn't critical of Christianity but instead is critical of our silly metaphors which we use to understand Christianity. Also, my example of Jesus bobbleheads IS accurate because it's a portrayal of Jesus who is inherently a Christian figure. If anything, I could call you a heretic for worshiping false idols.

>leaf

wew lads

this is why the Jews have to be stopped

why do you go on that shitty board?

>/lgbt/
you should stay there you dirty c*nwegian scum

to shitpost

hmm i wonder why a fagget goes to a fagget board

do you want to be cured or not?

Yes

inb4 that preacher from Arizona

it's mostly to bully trannies

Why are you guys so mean to trannies? Do you secretly resent them?

you should listen to him

Why does this board exists ?

for homophiles and other mentally ill people to get support from each other to damage their bodies one way or another and not feel bad about themselves

>secretly
Because I shouldn't be grouped with them

I don't even like lesbians. They're shitty people

containment board for /r9k/

just let that sink in

interesting.

i did emotionally broke couple of girls.

>It's inherently a human construct with which certain groups represented Christianity.

Those "certain groups" were Christians.

>The Christians of yore wouldn't understand the pelican feeding it's children with it's own blood to be a symbol of Christ because it's a specific metaphor created by specific humans.

References to the pelican and its Christian meaning are found in Renaissance literature: Dante (1321) in the "Paridiso" of his Divine Comedy refers to Christ as "our Pelican." John Lyly in his Euphues (1606) wrote, "Pelicane who striketh blood out of its owne bodye to do others good." Shakespeare (1616) in Hamlet wrote, "To his good friend thus wide, Ill ope my arms / And, like the kind, life-rendering pelican / Repast them with my blood." John Skelton (1529) in his Armorie of Birds, wrote, "Then sayd the Pellycan: When my Byrdts be slayne / With my bloude I them revyve. Scripture doth record / The same dyd our Lord / And rose from deth to lyve."

Past Christians would definitely know what I was talking about if I were to bring up Pelicans as a symbol of Christ.

>Because it is a human invention, it's bound to be incorrect in some way, as is our nature

The metaphor of Pelicans as a representation for Christ isn't inaccurate, or else Christians wouldn't have been putting it in their churches for hundreds of years, there is nothing wrong with using a Pelican's sacrifice as a representation of Christ's sacrifice.

>so me mocking the pelican isn't critical of Christianity

You're right, you're critical of the sacrifice of Christ you heathen.

>If anything, I could call you a heretic for worshiping false idols.

Never did I say I'm worshiping Pelicans, only that Pelicans represent Christ, same way Doves are a representation of peace.

if you weight less than 155 lbs you're not a man

i am 220 with 6 ft 2 inches and bear mode body, what does that make me?

why does Alberta hate christianity so much ?

Just got home from Thanksgiving dinner with the family
>turkey
>maple ham
>cranberry sauce
>stuffing
>lady ashford pickles
>carrots
>squash
>corn
>mashed potatoes
>gravy
>apple, pumpkin, chocolate, and coconut pies

It was excellent. What does /dixie/ have on Thanksgiving?

My heroes :)

>no sweet potato casserole
I am disappoint

Because gender dysphoria is a mental illness

Even if it isn't it's still radically different from sexuality and doesn't belong with the LGB

whats that reaction image supposed to mean?