Your country will never have its own general on Sup Forums

>your country will never have its own general on Sup Forums

Why me, Sup Forums? Why was I born in the one country in the whole world whose language is not accepted anywhere on Sup Forums? Guess I'll just have to forget about expressing myself in my native language online ;_;

Good, we don't need more autistic off-topic chatrooms for NEETs occupying space in the catalog

You have that guy that says goodnight lovely people though.

this is now a /slov/ gen

>slovenian
>2,5 million speakers

kys wh*Te scum

NOBODY EVEN CAAAAAAAARES!

You know you could just make one yourself right?

But he never says 'Lahko noč, ljubeznivi ljudje', does he? REEEEEEE

He would be alone probably. That's the concern

I'd post in a Slovenia general.
Probably less autistic than the rest of the generals.

Irrelevant or underpopulated nations will have to form coalition generals

>one less general on Sup Forums
Good

>what's /ex-yu/

you're welcome in /v4/ + friends general, it's a fucking cesspool of idiocy though

>mfw we've had our own generals and everybody loves us and post regularly in our generals

doesn't matter, self-speaking is more fun than you think.

Just be a loner and post in every thread

There are already a couple around, like /v4/ and /balt/. But our problem is that we fall under /ex-yu/, which is not an English-language general, and while Serbo-Croatian is largely comprehensible to Slovenes, we find it hard to express ourselves in it (or don't want to do so), but get flamed if we try to use English or Slovene instead. /v4/, on the other hand, is a political reality that is opposed by most Slovene (left-wing) governments, we can't just pretend to be a part of the Central European club. We're doomed to homelessness.

>what are cultural and linguistic differences

do you guys have a national imageboard that is completely dead too?

I already do.

I'd prefer not having a general to that steaming pile of shit that is our general.

Imagine if the Slovene general was composed of animeloving faggots and mentally challenged rednecks.

nothing wrong with either desu

No, we do not have enough of an internet presence to have our own chan. Instead, the nexus of Slovenian 'alternative' internet life is the forum of the long-running video gaming magazine Joker that is called 'jokerjev mn3njalnik'.

>what are cultural and linguistic differences
I'm sure you understand when they call you konjušar and they when you call them čefur.

No I mean every thread literally, across the catalogue, maybe even generals

>mfw my country has a general, and it happens to be the BESTEST general of Sup Forums

I remember that the few /slo/'s we had last year or the year before last, were inhabited by a gentleman who claimed he liked to bend over and fuck male humanities students, among other characters, so maybe you're right.